I declare Islam to be false

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
MesMorial

Re: I declare Islam to be false

Post by MesMorial »

Well that would be 4 or 5 I just never made an anti-shahada.
FEED MORE MORE - WAKE UP!
- Ryback

http://allpoetry.com/Noctifer

iffo

Post by iffo »

MesMorial wrote:
iffo wrote:After lot of studying and research I have come to the conclusion at the moment that Islam is false. In fact I admit all the religions are men made bogus stories and are false.

I have nothing against most of my muslims brothers and sisters who have very little knowledge about their religion and Islamic history and as a human beings we all are programmed to resist anything said against what we and our forefathers always believed in.
Hello iffo;

Congratulations. Is that two in two days?

Cheers.

Hello back, I did not get it?

MesMorial

Post by MesMorial »

iffo wrote:
MesMorial wrote:
iffo wrote:After lot of studying and research I have come to the conclusion at the moment that Islam is false. In fact I admit all the religions are men made bogus stories and are false.

I have nothing against most of my muslims brothers and sisters who have very little knowledge about their religion and Islamic history and as a human beings we all are programmed to resist anything said against what we and our forefathers always believed in.
Hello iffo;

Congratulations. Is that two in two days?

Cheers.

Hello back, I did not get it?
Do not worry.

Some problems with Qur'anic policy towards mischief of unbelievers:

Surah 60:8-9, 6:70, 6:112, 6:137, 7:176, 7:180, 15:3, 43:83, 52:45, 68:44, 70:42, 73:11, 86:17

Take care.
FEED MORE MORE - WAKE UP!
- Ryback

http://allpoetry.com/Noctifer

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

True indeed.
iffo wrote: I have nothing against most of my muslims brothers and sisters who have very little knowledge about their religion and Islamic history and as a human beings we all are programmed to resist anything said against what we and our forefathers always believed in.

Also true.
- enceladus
Undermining Islam -
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15110

Refuting "divine Quran" -
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11329

Refuting a Quran verse -
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13098

iffo

Post by iffo »

MesMorial wrote:
Do not worry.

Some problems with Qur'anic policy towards mischief of unbelievers:

Surah 60:8-9, 6:70, 6:112, 6:137, 7:176, 7:180, 15:3, 43:83, 52:45, 68:44, 70:42, 73:11, 86:17

Take care.
Thanks for the Surahs.

Other than many other issues with Islam, its history and Muhammad's life. One main issue is the whole idea that a man comes and says I am the prophet and God expect people to believe in him just because he says so, is simply dumb. And on top of it god if they do not believe in him gives them some of the cruelest punishments in hell that I will not even give to the animals. And then god also expects people to believe in that so called prophet even after 1400 years who have not even met the guy who claimed himself to be prophet ...... Why would the genius god be so stupid and lacks common sense is beyond me.
Last edited by iffo on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ozes
Location: Wandering towards Valle Mortis, thou rod & thou staff will comfort me.

Post by Ozes »

So where would you place Muhammed morally amongst other prophets.
~A God of mercy
Would never... inform His people war is simply a means of testing ones faith
Surah's:3:140, 3:142,3:166, 3:167, 9:16, 47:4

~.. shame compassion with the victims
Surah's:3:154, 8:17

~.. mock pacifism :
Surah's: 3:167, 47:20

~..disavow peaceful solutions:
Surah:3:156

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

iffo says
iffo wrote:After lot of studying and research I have come to the conclusion at the moment that Islam is false.
Spoiler! :
In fact I admit all the religions are men made bogus stories and are false.

pr126 responds,,
pr126 wrote:Declare this in your mosque after the juma prayer. loud and clear.
Then come back and report.
well pr126 that is reserved for you ., first you go to Mosques take shahada, join the juma prayer, after the prayers Declare yourself I have come to the conclusion at the moment that Islam is false in the mosque and tell us what happened to you later on that day..

Ram

Post by Ram »

yeezevee wrote:well pr126 that is reserved for you ., first you go to Mosques take shahada, join the juma prayer, after the prayers Declare yourself I have come to the conclusion at the moment that Islam is false in the mosque and tell us what happened to you later on that day..
Are you asking iffo to commit suicide? However, what you suggest is the right thing to do, but very dangerous.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

Ozes
Location: Wandering towards Valle Mortis, thou rod & thou staff will comfort me.

Post by Ozes »

If someone doesn't reject Islam for a moral viewpoint, it is difficult to believe him. Just like Mesmorial plays around with "rejecting Islam" in his attempts to make people believe quran-only Islam is a viable solution for this problem. The only viable solution for problem with Islam is making Islam-criticism socially acceptable, something Mesmorial and iffo have shown to struggle against testified by their comments in many threads about problems with Islam or when discussing the vile creator of their religion. Wishful thinking and cowardice transform the thinking of even the brightest people.
~A God of mercy

~.. mock pacifism :

iffo

Post by iffo »

Ozes wrote:If someone doesn't reject Islam for a moral viewpoint, it is difficult to believe him. Just like Mesmorial plays around with "rejecting Islam" in his attempts to make people believe quran-only Islam is a viable solution for this problem. The only viable solution for problem with Islam is making Islam-criticism socially acceptable, something Mesmorial and iffo have shown to struggle against testified by their comments in many threads about problems with Islam or when discussing the vile creator of their religion. Wishful thinking and cowardice transform the thinking of even the brightest people.
If your idea of criticizing Islam and bravery is to go in front of the mosque after Friday prayer and bash Islam/Allah/Muhammad then you are not in touch with reality.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Ram wrote:
yeezevee wrote:well pr126 that is reserved for you ., first you go to Mosque take shahada, join the juma prayer, after the prayers Declare yourself I have come to the conclusion at the moment that Islam is false in the mosque and tell us what happened to you later on that day..
Are you asking iffo to commit suicide? However, what you suggest is the right thing to do, but very dangerous.
Mr. Ram, I am not sure how you come to that conclusion but I was asking pr126 to do what he was asking iffo to do..

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

iffo wrote: If your idea of criticizing Islam and bravery is to go in front of the mosque after Friday prayer and bash Islam/Allah/Muhammad then you are not in touch with reality.
Agreed.
- enceladus
Undermining Islam -

Refuting a Quran verse -

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

iffo wrote: Thanks for the Surahs.

Other than many other issues with Islam, its history and Muhammad's life. One main issue is the whole idea that a man comes and says I am the prophet and God expect people to believe in him just because he says so, is simply dumb. And on top of it god if they do not believe in him gives them some of the cruelest punishments in hell that I will not even give to the animals. And then god also expects people to believe in that so called prophet even after 1400 years who have not even met the guy who claimed himself to be prophet ...... Why would the genius god be so stupid and lack of common sense is beyond me.
Absolutely right!

I'm sure that people like Wafa Sultan, Ayaan Hirst-Ali and Ibn Warraq would say very much the same things as you've mentioned.

One other thing I'd like to add. As you've almost certainly guessed, the power of the mullahs and imams is completely dependent on "keeping the masses in the dark" and trying to ensure that they don't "wise up" and find the truth - that Islam is a sham.
This also explains the madrassas - they're pretty much a production-line, as it were. Children get force-fed Islam, grow up and have their children. They force Islam on their children and so on and on it goes..... Very difficult to escape that process and "step outside it" to get a clear view of what's happening.
There *are*, in fact, some parents in Islamic countries who are keen to see that their children get a *secular* (non-religious) education. This explains the success of the Central Asia Institute - a group that funds the building of schools in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
So far, they've built about 170 schools in the region. ( They don't just show up and "foist" a school on a village - the village has to really want it, and CAI has to be invited. )
More info on the CAI can be found here -
http://www.ikat.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CAI schools tend to be untouched by the Taliban, as they are some of the most fiercely-protected schools by the local communities. *They* are the ones who build them, so they are *their* schools, not CAI's . CAI only does the funding, IIRC. That's very important.
- enceladus
Undermining Islam -

Refuting a Quran verse -

Ozes

Post by Ozes »

iffo wrote:
Ozes wrote:If someone doesn't reject Islam for a moral viewpoint, it is difficult to believe him. Just like Mesmorial plays around with "rejecting Islam" in his attempts to make people believe quran-only Islam is a viable solution for this problem. The only viable solution for problem with Islam is making Islam-criticism socially acceptable, something Mesmorial and iffo have shown to struggle against testified by their comments in many threads about problems with Islam or when discussing the vile creator of their religion. Wishful thinking and cowardice transform the thinking of even the brightest people.
If your idea of criticizing Islam and bravery is to go in front of the mosque after Friday prayer and bash Islam/Allah/Muhammad then you are not in touch with reality.
You put words in my mouth, these words taste Islamic ;)
Why don't you reject Muhammed here?

Have you lived such a long time as a Muslim, and your reason to convert is because the sources of hadith & quran are not proper?
Kind of Bizar, you would think Muhammed raping children, being an overall evil person, would be the main incentive to leave Islam.

My idea of bravery is criticizing Islam in all its facets, not because it turned out be false. If Nazism would turn out to be true, any normal human being would still reject it.
But perhaps soon you will be informing people on the true Muhammed and true Islam, i doubt it though. I think you will still be like Mesmorial: This is not the true Islam!
~A God of mercy

~.. mock pacifism :

Ram

Post by Ram »

yeezevee wrote:Mr. Ram, I am not sure how you come to that conclusion but I was asking pr126 to do what he was asking iffo to do..

Sorry, this remark was directed at pr126.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

Ram

Post by Ram »

Christian will not go in a church and condemn Christianity. Hindu will not condemn Hinduism in a temple, and a Jew will not condemn Judaism in a synagogue. But we can be sure if they were to do so, they will not be killed. At most they will be asked to leave, that also very politely.

It will be foolhardy for a Muslim to go to a mosque in a Muslim country to condemn Islam. He will be killed immediately and his or her entrails dripping with blood, displayed to the believers, among the cries of Allah Akbar.

Muslims who want to "reform" Islam will have to do so very carefully and subtly. But I believe that Islam cannot be reformed. But Muslims can be reformed only if Islam is discredited in the eyes of believers. Islam is being discredited by non-Muslims and ex-Muslims, and we are seeing its impact. We have lot of hard work ahead of us.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

Ram wrote: (snip)
It will be foolhardy for a Muslim to go to a mosque in a Muslim country to condemn Islam. He will be killed immediately and his or her entrails dripping with blood, displayed to the believers, among the cries of Allah Akbar.

Agreed. It would be foolish beyond belief.
Ram wrote: Muslims who want to "reform" Islam will have to do so very carefully and subtly. But I believe that Islam cannot be reformed.
(snip)

Agreed.
Ram wrote: Islam is being discredited by non-Muslims and ex-Muslims, and we are seeing its impact.

Hopefully.
Ram wrote: We have lot of hard work ahead of us.
True indeed.
- enceladus
Undermining Islam -

Refuting a Quran verse -

marduk

Post by marduk »

Iffo, I am glad that your common sense won out over the programming. I hope I contributed in some small way to your liberation from Islam. No hard feelings about anything you may have said while under the influence of Islam. I hope your life will be more fulfilling now than it may have been otherwise. It would have been pretty dreary living your entire life as a slave to Muhammad's every dictate.

I believe that there is an underlying force of goodness in the universe. It just hasn't been accurately described in any religion to date, that's all. Nobody really knows the true nature of that thing, or being, until they leave the physical world. People who have died and been brought back have described a being of light which is very loving. I guess that's the real "God". If such a being had a desire to contact mankind it is doubtful that it would use a human to do it. That just casts doubt on the whole thing forever after. Leaving Islam doesn't mean that you are an unbeliever in the divinity, just an unbeliever in Muhammad. Big difference.

Oddly, the being of light never told any of the people who met it that it wanted them to worship it. Not surprising, considering how pointless that would be to a highly advanced being. Only humans have a desire to be adulated. The real God is far above that level. Having people bow to it and tell it how great it is would be a characteristic of a very crude entity, a demon if you will. Here's the god of Islam "I love all mankind, now get on your knees puny humans and tell me how great I am one more time or I'll torture the hell out of you". No thanks, Moon God.

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

Iffo - are you still here? How's it going?
Just wanting to make sure you're ok...
- enceladus
Undermining Islam -

Refuting a Quran verse -

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

SAM wrote:
frankie wrote:
SAM wrote:It is common for some Muslim declared Islam "to be" false.... especially for those seeking out the truth. I' ve been through  this kind of situation..

Iffo's has not declared his apostasy and not caused others to go astray,

Sam:
What convinced you that Islam is true?
To know the truth of Islam.... get rid of unwanted thoughts..what I mean erased all knowledge of Islam doctrine in our mind or life's
The embrace of the irrational. I really think you should read the closing of the muslim mind.