I declare Islam to be false

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
MesMorial

Re: I declare Islam to be false

Post by MesMorial »

You got to agree with me SAM Muhammad was lunatic
Although I propose a different understanding of 65:4, I think Allah did a sloppy job of making a fool-proof, decent system. Basically the Qur'an brought no good to the world, and any good could be worked out by a kid (or Buddha). People do not do any good because they read it in the Qur'an...they did it anyway, or they just follow hadiths/scholars instead (since Allah did a sloppy job).

If Allah's aim was to eliminate polytheism/idol-worship (9:33), He failed. Disproof.

0/100
FEED MORE MORE - WAKE UP!
- Ryback

http://allpoetry.com/Noctifer

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

you have to give SAM some credit for at least. unlike zitouni who played semantical acrobatic, denied any context to murder and blamed Ali for mistranslation of the word Qatal. yet the news translated a sheik saying this very word as kill in regard Syria. SAM actually addresses Ali, saying; you're absolutely correct. but you know what? I love it!

I hope zitouni come to his senses and understand he is in the wrong side.
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

iffo wrote: (replying to SAM)
(snip)
You are an ordinary guy who is scared to use his brain and go against what he has been taught. If you were born to hindu parents or jews or budhist you would have been defending that with same passion. You have to be very bold and confident and brave to go against what you always believed. (snip)
Agreed. It takes a lot of effort to "step outside" the system that you've been brought up in, and view it from above, as it were, seeing all of its flaws.
Good on you, iffo!
- enceladus
Undermining Islam -
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15110

Refuting "divine Quran" -
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11329

Refuting a Quran verse -
http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13098

SAM

Post by SAM »

iffo wrote:
Spoiler! :
When I said, “they’re not seekers of truth” and don’t ever think that I will give an answer even though you are members of my family or colleague (same ahlul bayt). WHY.. because there a certain secrecy is necessary in that some of the actual Islamic teachings conceptions might easily be misunderstood and misused, were they exposed to the general public. All this I have seen with my own eyes and how they behave. For an example: Halal and Haram

Now go ahead and flame me if you want to continue to play a games with me.

0/100, You play games instead of talking straight you get 0/100.

SAM
I am proud that Muhammad as Commander In Chief successfully destroyed the Fourth Beast, Eleventh Horn and the Blasphemous Horn to established and proclaim the Kingdom of Allah on earth with the power of the Word of God and with sword..

I am proud that the Islam armies of the caliphate defeated the Tatars (Monggols) and the Crusades..

I am proud that Islam ruled with such sovereignty over al-Andalusia (Spain) for almost 700yrs, whilst Islam was the ruling religion of Islamic Spain, Christianity and Judaism were tolerated faiths, and Christian and Jewish scholars, doctors, and architects all flourished under the Umayyad rulers. The Umayyads were not only tolerant of other faiths, but also held a relatively enlightened attitude towards women, who were permitted to learn reading and caligraphy and become scribes at the court and so on.
Thousand and thousands of innocent people died when muslim attacked their countries, you don't feel sorry for of all those people who died , who did not do anything wrong. Who deserved to live, instead you are proud like a little child. You are proud because other than muslims wrongfully invaded others countries there is not much you can be proud of, because muslims have achieved nothing worthwhile in last 1400 years. Isn't that true SAM :-)

When are muslims going to finding cure for cancer buddy :-)
SAM
Yup… I will follow him , "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us".
I am sorry to say SAM you are coming across someone who is not only backward but also has a criminal mentality, something you perhaps learned from Muhammad. You are one step away from becoming a terrorist if you are not already one my friend. Non -muslim life means so little to you? just because he/she is not convinced that Muhammad was a prophet?

Well Muhammad's above statement explains why he did not feel sorry for giving prisoners women to his buddies for sex because he caredless about unbelivers lives , same way he did not feel sorry for women getting fuucked my his buddies. Not to forget he rapped a 17 years old next day after her husband got killed.

SAM
Did I or you say that Allah Math is wrong.. I am waiting your explanation to give me some are valid proofs Miracle of the number 19 in Quran is wrong. Then I could agree with you that Allah math wrong
In how many days god created earth and heaven?
Quran 7: 54 Your gurdian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
41:9-12

Say, "Do you indeed disbelieve in He who created the earth in two days and attribute to Him equals? That is the Lord of the worlds.
And He placed on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface, and He blessed it and determined therein its [creatures'] sustenance in four days without distinction - for [the information] of those who ask.
Then He turned straight to the sky, while it was a smoke, and said to it and to the earth, .Come (to My obedience), both of you, willingly or unwillingly.. Both said, .We come willingly.And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps and as protection. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing."
2+4+2=8

Why don't you teach your god math.
SAM
You talking about two different things …“3 months wait if you divorce a girl who even does not have menstruation” or “3 months wait before divorce a wife”
You ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. That’s why I replied to you. And you still no reply and speechless to my questions I asked about are you married or not.
You try to play games you get 0/100. I ask you a straight question, give me straight answer, never try to play games with me.
Quran65:4
Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.
Narrated Sahl bin Sad: While we were sitting in the company of the Prophet a woman came to him and presented herself (for marriage) to him. The Prophet looked at her, lowering his eyes and raising them, but did not give a reply. One of his companions said, "Marry her to me O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet asked (him), "Have you got anything?" He said, "I have got nothing." The Prophet said, "Not even an iron ring?" He Sad, "Not even an iron ring, but I will tear my garment into two halves and give her one half and keep the other half." The Prophet; said, "No. Do you know some of the Quran (by heart)?" He said, "Yes." The Prophet said, "Go, I have agreed to marry her to you with what you know of the Qur'an (as her Mahr)." 'And for those who have no courses (i.e. they are still immature). (65.4) And the 'Iddat for the girl before puberty is three months (in the above Verse)
You got to agree with me SAM Muhammad was lunatic

SAM
Now you're talking about SENSE. So let me explain this to you once: there is a sense within us, a sense which can understand language without words. It’s one of firsthand understanding of the way things are, without reliance on opinions or theories, a direct experience, which has its own vitality. It also gives rise to the sense of deep calm that comes from knowing something for oneself, beyond any doubt.. there is a sense within us, a sense which can understand language without words.

I don't think you can understand philosophy
This is not philosophy my friend, this is your craziness, that's how religious people fool themselves.

SAM
Sound to me that you just admit your parents are cousins or you descendants of cousin marriages. Children of your parents' brothers and sisters become disable children. I really feel sorry about that.

So Religious Science becomes your new religion faith and belief. And who's your new God...APE :D

No not my parents or siblings but yes someone in my relatives. And there is nothing funny about someone's disability. And your stupid god did not forbid people to have cousin marriage. Because he was no god, but Muhammad writing himself in quran. And Muhammad did not know that.

SAM
You’re so funny… If Jewish girls against genital mutilation (circumcision). If Moses and Abraham also foolish in which God orders Abraham to perform circumcision. That circumcision was a practice deeply rooted among Arabs and Jewish who inherited it from Abraham. Male and female circumcision was practiced by Arabs and Jewish since the time of Abraham and Hagar until today but Christians did not.

That's why they non religious people especially Christians against about genital mutilation.
I m not funny neither doing genital mutilation to little girls is funny. And your backward stupid god did not stop this crazy old practice.

SAM
They are not wrong to pray 5 times a day’s that adheres to Islam's Sacred Law. But I that adheres to Islam’s ahl,i'ilm,i haqiqi. I don't think you can understand about ahl,i'ilm,i haqiqi. That’s why I said Islam is so simple NO burden at all.. Quran says: "Allah does not burden a person beyond his ability..
The bold part is garbage, which means nothing, its only for fools who want to be fooled.
So how many times god wanted muslims to say prayers a day, you have any idea?
I demand an answer

1)Tell me what’s about BIG matter to Muslims

2) Did I or you say that Allah Math is wrong.. I am waiting your explanation to give me some are valid proofs Miracle of the number 19 in Quran is wrong. Then I could agree with you that Allah math wrong

3)When I replied to your text question. You have to be honest with yourself and say I don't understand what you mean. And then I would make a comment about “pairs or dual”.

4)You talking about two different things …“3 months wait if you divorce a girl who even does not have menstruation” or “3 months wait before divorce a wife”
You ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. That’s why I replied to you. And you still no reply and speechless to my questions I asked about are you married or not.

5) So tell me other 5% is not nonsense in Quran

Please make sure you have to answered each question from me
SAM where are you from?
You ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.....If not pussy, then where else? :lol:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

SAM

Post by SAM »

ygalg wrote: Muhammad died a coward. he rather led other idiots to do his dirty work. while kept behind.
you're a statistic of idiocy. don't confuse bravery with craziness. you'e not barve. you crazy.
I am not crazy.... I am Lunatic Rumble Fighter.. :*)
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.

SAM

Post by SAM »

ygalg wrote:according to the bible, the ark contain Tablets of ten commandments.
tradition assert it contain as well the genuine Torah scroll written by moses. manna (fictional bread) and the rod of Aaron. now we getting a revisionism. the rod is actually of moses. a seal of Solomon and sword of Muhammad... so much fictional revisionism and also historical.

both accounts fictional. but SAM says he will prove it. how dear SAM you able to do that?
I ain't got no problem...

SAM

Post by SAM »

ygalg wrote:you have to give SAM some credit for at least. unlike zitouni who played semantical acrobatic, denied any context to murder and blamed Ali for mistranslation of the word Qatal. yet the news translated a sheik saying this very word as kill in regard Syria. SAM actually addresses Ali, saying; you're absolutely correct. but you know what? I love it!

I hope zitouni come to his senses and understand he is in the wrong side.
It doesn't matter 0/100 million to me...

Socrates says:.."He never argued directly for ideas of his own, but always questioned those of others. None the less, one can infer, from the questions he asks and his attitudes to the answers he receives, something about his own views."..
Last edited by SAM on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Ram wrote: Mr. SAM, we have no problem when Muslims preach their peacefully. Muslims are preaching their religion in India, the USA and Europe. They are succeeding in converting many people to accept Islam. Have you known about any case where a person leaves Christianity and converts to Islam being killed?

In India, famous author Kamala Das converted to Islam. She was not killed. Her books are still being sold in stores in India. Her family did not reject her. On the contrary, her Hindu family attended her funeral. Sharmila Tagore, a famous movie star, converted to Islam. She is happily living in India. Her Muslim sons are very prominent actors in India.

Cassius Clay who became Muhammad Ali in the USA, was not killed. Americans still love him as a great boxer. He was invited to the White House many a times.

Compare the above with what happens in Muslim countries:–

-There is no freedom of religion.
-Non-Muslims are not allowed to build their temples, churches etc.
-Non-Muslims are not allowed to preach

- There is death penalty in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan and many Muslim countries if Muslim converts to other religion.
-Muslims are extremely violent. They react very violently to even very trivial matters such as cartoons. But they feel free to insult other religions.
Prophet Muhammad said there will be 73 groups (sects) in my Ummah according to hadith's given below,

Narrated by Abu Dawood “The Jews were divided into seventy-one or seventy-two sects, and the Christians were divided into seventy-one or seventy-two sects, and my Ummah will be divided into seventy-three sects.” Or "The Jews were divided into seventy-one sects, one of which is in Paradise and seventy are in the Fire. The Christians were divided into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which are in the Fire and one is in Paradise. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, my Ummah will be divided into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two will be in the Fire." It was said, O Messenger of Allaah, who are they? He said, "Al-Jamaa’ah."

References from Quran about sects

"Verily those who split up their religion and became sects, you have absolutely nothing to do with them." [Holy Qur'an 6:159]

[30:32] (Do not fall in idol worship,) like those who divide their religion into sects; each party rejoicing with what they have.

[42:14] Ironically, they broke up into sects only after the knowledge had come to them, due to jealousy and resentment among themselves. If it were not for a predetermined decision from your Lord to respite them for a definite interim, they would have been judged immediately. Indeed, the later generations who inherited the scripture are full of doubts.

HOPE THIS MY SMALL EFFORT GIVE YOU SOME KNOWLEDGE.

Ram

Post by Ram »

SAM, you just proved my point that Muslims are basically dishonest. Answer the simple question - why there is no freedom of religion in Muslim countries?
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Ram wrote:SAM, you just proved my point that Muslims are basically dishonest. Answer the simple question - why there is no freedom of religion in Muslim countries?
What you need to know the 73 sect in Islam believer that knowledge which believers have to follow the guidance given to them. For e.g: the difference between Shia and Shiite..

I neither shia nor shite..

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

SAM wrote: both accounts fictional. but SAM says he will prove it. how dear SAM you able to do that? I ain't got no problem...
that so? go for it. just don't keep us waiting too long and dry us with anticipation.
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

SAM wrote:I am not crazy.... I am Lunatic Rumble Fighter.. :*)
now you're be immature.

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

Islam is also crazy when it comes to the "inheritance laws".

I quote from here - emphasis added by me
http://www.butterfliesandwheels.org/200 ... the-quran/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Yet further problems arise when one tries to work out the numbers. In many instances, the fractions do not add to 1, meaning that there is money left over (whose fate the Quran does not specify) or, worse, that there is a shortfall. For example: a woman with two living parents dies, leaving a husband and two daughters According to first part of Verse 12, the husband gets ¼ of his late wife’s estate (but if they have children, then for you of what they leave a fourth). The daughters, according to Verse 11 (and assuming that the verse applies to both sexes) get 1/3 each (..then for them two-thirds of what (he) leaves) and, by Verse 11 again, the parents get 1/6 each (..and to (his) parents to each one of the two the sixth of what (he) leaves, if he has children), making a total of (1/4 + 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/6 + 1/6) = 1¼, or 25% more than the amount available. Of course, various ways out of these problems have been formulated, but only by adding further rules not in the Quran. The Quranic rules alone are, as the above discussion shows, badly flawed. "

Another good analysis of them is here at wikiislam -
http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Critical_ ... tance_Laws" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

( I'm keen for people to mention other good sites that poke holes in the inheritance laws. )

Any comments about the flawed inheritance laws, SAM?
Shouldn't the alleged-to-exist Allah have been able to do simple mathematics?
- enceladus
Undermining Islam -

Refuting a Quran verse -

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

SAM wrote: Socrates says:.."He never argued directly for ideas of his own, but always questioned those of others. None the less, one can infer, from the questions he asks and his attitudes to the answers he receives, something about his own views."..
Socrates precisely described what islam is. yet luckily for him, he never had to bear it existence in his days. what a coincidence.

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

Islam seemhan, also promised us a miracle. since then, not a word from her.

enceladus

Post by enceladus »

ygalg wrote:Islam seemhan, also promised us a miracle. since then, not a word from her.

Yep..... ;)

Quite honestly, if you want to see that Islam is nonsense, all you have to do is to look at the inheritance laws and then at the character of Mohammad - a violent, thieving, bloodthirsty thug.

As if an alleged-to-exist god would have someone like that as his intermediary..... :roll:
- enceladus
Undermining Islam -

Refuting a Quran verse -

iffo

Post by iffo »

Asking dumb questions to divert. SAM I told you no games with me.

1. To muslim everyhting that is most dumb and most unimportant is a BIG matter; insulting Muhammad, alchol, ladies dress .......... how about that for the answer.

2. I showed you error in quran already, what else you want. I don't just talk SAM I talk with evidence.

3. You pick any word you want, in both case quran is talking nonsense. Go explain this stupid verse.

4. its iddah, the 3 months period which woman has to observe before getting remarried so that incase she is pregent. Now you tell me why quran is talking about little girls
here who don't even have menses. Little girls with no menses should not even be married.

5. 95% is garbage as you also agree, out of remaining 5% 0 .5 is good, rest 4.5% is nether good nor garbage.
You could not defend anything and t are otally speechless about my last post accusations, I take it you basically have no answer and are on your kness.

SAM buddy you did not tell, where are you from ?

Ram

Post by Ram »

SAM wrote:
Ram wrote:SAM, you just proved my point that Muslims are basically dishonest. Answer the simple question - why there is no freedom of religion in Muslim countries?
What you need to know the 73 sect in Islam believer that knowledge which believers have to follow the guidance given to them. For e.g: the difference between Shia and Shiite..

I neither shia nor shite..
SAM, don't be a wuss. Please answer the question. We are not talking about Sunni Shia problem. We are talking about the freedom of religion for all, that includes not only Sunnis and Shias, but Ahmediyas, Hindus, Sikhs, Christian, Buddhsits and Jews.

Do you believe in the freedom of religion for every one in every country in the world?

Do you believe that Christians, Hindus, Jews etc. should be free to convert to Islam?

Do you believe that Muslims should be free to convert to Christianity, Judaism, Christianity etc.?

Should Muslims who give up Islam should be killed as happens in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan?

Straightforward answers would be appreciated
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

SAM

Post by SAM »

iffo wrote:Asking dumb questions to divert. SAM I told you no games with me.
You get a non-standard games with me. You're not exceptionally skillful talker.
1. To muslim everyhting that is most dumb and most unimportant is a BIG matter; insulting Muhammad, alchol, ladies dress .......... how about that for the answer.
At least remind yourself that I am positive you are wrong... This issue is somewhat related to this question and you avoiding my question by diverting your mind on other issues ...What is a BIG MATTER for Muslims when Muhammad said 'Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"
2. I showed you error in quran already, what else you want. I don't just talk SAM I talk with evidence.
You have no concrete evidence errors Of the Qur'an.
3. You pick any word you want, in both case quran is talking nonsense. Go explain this stupid verse.
Now for the simple questions.. there is only one verse originally doesn't belong Quran. Tell me which one it is.
4. its iddah, the 3 months period which woman has to observe before getting remarried so that incase she is pregent. Now you tell me why quran is talking about little girls here who don't even have menses. Little girls with no menses should not even be married.
Primary source,pls. And then we can talk about it
5. 95% is garbage as you also agree, out of remaining 5% 0 .5 is good, rest 4.5% is nether good nor garbage.
You could not defend anything and t are otally speechless about my last post accusations, I take it you basically have no answer and are on your kness.
I see..you can't understand the simple answers. I said.."You're an assumptionist . Not a single dot is nonsense in the Quran.. " I didn't say 95% Quran is nonsense or garbage...You didn't answer about the Miracle of the number 19 in Quran..You have failed to give me some valid proofs Miracle of the number 19 in Quran is wrong .

I came from merging pair of my mother and my father. 2 in 1. :*)

I've already told you before where did I come from.. If you remember, you sent a message (PM) to me.

iffo

Post by iffo »

SAM wrote:
iffo wrote:Asking dumb questions to divert. SAM I told you no games with me.
You get a non-standard games with me. You're not exceptionally skillful talker.
At least remind yourself that I am positive you are wrong... This issue is somewhat related to this question and you avoiding my question by diverting your mind on other issues ...What is a BIG MATTER for Muslims when Muhammad said 'Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"
Now for the simple questions.. there is only one verse originally doesn't belong Quran. Tell me which one it is.
4. its iddah, the 3 months period which woman has to observe before getting remarried so that incase she is pregent. Now you tell me why quran is talking about little girls here who don't even have menses. Little girls with no menses should not even be married.
I see..you can't understand the simple answers. I said.."You're an assumptionist . Not a single dot is nonsense in the Quran.. " I didn't say 95% Quran is nonsense or garbage...You didn't answer about the Miracle of the number 19 in Quran..You have failed to give me some valid proofs Miracle of the number 19 in Quran is wrong .

I came from merging pair of my mother and my father. 2 in 1. :*)

I've already told you before where did I come from.. If you remember, you sent a message (PM) to me.
There is no 19 miracle, don't fool and excite yourself on these bogus miracles like a kid, there is no miracle in quran at all, a 5th grader can write a smarter book than this
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24959698/The- ... 9-Debunked" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SAM
yes 2 +4 +2 =8 is not concrete enough for you .. :???:
SAM
You know very well what the primary source is ........

Not interested in repeating things over and over again SAM. You back to your typical muslim tricks avoiding straight answers, who you think you are fooling buddy. Remember I been muslim all my life, I been with muslims all my life I know every inch of you. I know how muslim think, behave, trick, their level of stupidity when it comes to religion, their in securities, their beliefs , so you can fool others not me.

I am done with you SAM boy. ......... You could not defend your Muhammad and quran. And I say if you can not defend them they are false.

Don't worry about winning arguments here. I suggest you do some serious thinking and ask yourself what you have to gain by fooling yourself by shutting your eyes and brains.

I will appreciate if you are bold enough to tell where you are from in public, why so shy about it little bud? I thought you were really proud of you ancestors and your root s ........... come on tell me.