I declare Islam to be false

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
iffo

I declare Islam to be false

Post by iffo »

After lot of studying and research I have come to the conclusion at the moment that Islam is false. In fact I admit all the religions are men made bogus stories and are false.

I have nothing against most of my muslims brothers and sisters who have very little knowledge about their religion and Islamic history and as a human beings we all are programmed to resist anything said against what we and our forefathers always believed in.

pr126

Re: I declare Islam to be false

Post by pr126 »

Declare this in your mosque after the juma prayer. loud and clear.
Then come back and report.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

iffo

Post by iffo »

pr126 wrote:Declare this in your mosque after the juma prayer. loud and clear.
Then come back and report.
Now why would I do that, I don't believe in suicide.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello iffo

If what you say is true then I am most impressed by your courage in giving public acceptance that Islam is false and so are nolonger a muslim. I give you full credit for this and sincerely hope that you find spiritual guidance that is acceptable to you. You are a brave man.

Good luck.

sum

Sten

Post by Sten »

Wow Iffo. If this is true then you are quite an amazing and brave person. Respect to you brother. I hope you are able to find fulfillment and happiness of your own making, instead of looking for it in the words of someone long-dead. Good luck man.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

Sten wrote:Wow Iffo. If this is true then you are quite an amazing and brave person. Respect to you brother. I hope you are able to find fulfillment and happiness of your own making, instead of looking for it in the words of someone long-dead. Good luck man.
you might be speaking too soon, sten. :)
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

pr126

Post by pr126 »

I too, remain skeptical. If I remember, iffo has pulled this stunt once before.
So no, I don't believe it.

Sten

Post by Sten »

Why would he lie? There's nothing to be gained from it. Most likely all this research he's been doing has brought him to the conclusion that it's all a bunch of BS. I have a lot of respect for someone who can come out and admit that he was wrong, and what he believed in was wrong.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Sten wrote:Why would he lie? There's nothing to be gained from it. Most likely all this research he's been doing has brought him to the conclusion that it's all a bunch of BS. I have a lot of respect for someone who can come out and admit that he was wrong, and what he believed in was wrong.
We'll see. But don't you think it is all too sudden to be credible? That's not how apostasy happens.
(Unless naivety and wishful thinking is part of your assessment.)
Why would he lie?
Don't know. Maybe it's a Muslim thing?
OK, OK. Sorry. I know. Muslims never lie.
There's nothing to be gained from it
Yes, there is. Making a fool of the gullible and having a good laugh at their expense.

SAM

Post by SAM »

It is common for some Muslim declared Islam "to be" false.... especially for those seeking out the truth. I' ve been through  this kind of situation..

Iffo's has not declared his apostasy and not caused others to go astray,
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

Ozes
Location: Wandering towards Valle Mortis, thou rod & thou staff will comfort me.

Post by Ozes »

I wish the only problem with Islam were its inconsistencies, its logical fallacies and the scientific flaws. If those three would represent all what is to be said negatively about Islam's nature, i would not have one problem with Islam.
~A God of mercy
Would never... inform His people war is simply a means of testing ones faith
Surah's:3:140, 3:142,3:166, 3:167, 9:16, 47:4

~.. shame compassion with the victims
Surah's:3:154, 8:17

~.. mock pacifism :
Surah's: 3:167, 47:20

~..disavow peaceful solutions:
Surah:3:156

frankie

Post by frankie »

SAM wrote:It is common for some Muslim declared Islam "to be" false.... especially for those seeking out the truth. I' ve been through  this kind of situation..

Sam:
What convinced you that Islam is true?

SAM

Post by SAM »

frankie wrote:
SAM wrote:It is common for some Muslim declared Islam "to be" false.... especially for those seeking out the truth. I' ve been through  this kind of situation..

Sam:
What convinced you that Islam is true?
To know the truth of Islam.... get rid of unwanted thoughts..what I mean erased all knowledge of Islam doctrine in our mind or life's
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

SAM wrote:
To know the truth of Islam.... get rid of unwanted thoughts..what I mean erased all knowledge of Islam doctrine in our mind or life's
What you mean is get rid of your brain. It's not needed.

SAM

Post by SAM »

pr126 wrote:SAM wrote:
What you mean is get rid of your brain. It's not needed.
"ground" zero...

iffo

Post by iffo »

pr126 wrote:I too, remain skeptical. If I remember, iffo has pulled this stunt once before.
I never pulled a stunt before as I always defended Islam here. I have no possible motive to lie about such a serious matter.

Ram

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:
pr126 wrote:I too, remain skeptical. If I remember, iffo has pulled this stunt once before.
I never pulled a stunt before as I always defended Islam here. I have no possible motive to lie about such a serious matter.
iffo declaring Islam to be false? I am surprised.

Islam is false is not our concern. Our concern is that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are intolerant because of Islam. Christianity is false too, but overwhelming majority of Christians are tolerant. I was born in Shikarpur, Pakistan, a majority Muslim country - I am not safe in the land of my forefathers. But I am safe in Canada, a Christian majority country, and accepted as an equal citizen.

Muslims live as equal citizens in Canada, a Christian country, but a Canadian Christian will not be tolerated in any Muslim country.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

Ram

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:

Islam is false is not our concern. Our concern is that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are intolerant because of Islam. Christianity is false too, but overwhelming majority of Christians are tolerant. I was born in Shikarpur, Pakistan, a majority Muslim country - I am not safe in the land of my forefathers. But I am safe in Canada, a Christian majority country, and accepted as an equal citizen.

Muslims live as equal citizens in Canada, a Christian country, but a Canadian Christian will not be tolerated in any Muslim country.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

Ram

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:

वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

MesMorial

Post by MesMorial »

iffo wrote:After lot of studying and research I have come to the conclusion at the moment that Islam is false. In fact I admit all the religions are men made bogus stories and are false.

I have nothing against most of my muslims brothers and sisters who have very little knowledge about their religion and Islamic history and as a human beings we all are programmed to resist anything said against what we and our forefathers always believed in.
Hello iffo;

Congratulations. Is that two in two days?

Cheers.
FEED MORE MORE - WAKE UP!
- Ryback

http://allpoetry.com/Noctifer