Allahu Akbar

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
pr126

Allahu Akbar

Post by pr126 »

Muslims In Mecca Are Not Shouting "God Is Great" But, Rather, "Allah Is Greater"
Reuters, Agence France-Presse, the BBC, and all the other uncomprehending or deliberately misleading Western news agencies and broadcast giants, keep reporting that Muslims at the Hajj are shouting "God is great."

That is not what they are shouting. They are shouting "Allahu Akbar." This means not that "God is great" but that "Allah is greater [than the Christian God, than the Jewish Yahweh, than any god or gods anyone else can possibly come up with]"

The word for "great" in Arabic is "kebir." The comparative form, "greater," is "akbar."

For more see not Wikiepedia but Wikislam.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Ozes
Location: Wandering towards Valle Mortis, thou rod & thou staff will comfort me.

Re: Allahu Akbar

Post by Ozes »

Indeed, its a warcry. Everytime a Muslim shouts it he sees it as a victory against the infidels. Like sticking the flag in enemy grounds.

The media want us to believe they love god, but instead it shows they hate us.
~A God of mercy
Would never... inform His people war is simply a means of testing ones faith
Surah's:3:140, 3:142,3:166, 3:167, 9:16, 47:4

~.. shame compassion with the victims
Surah's:3:154, 8:17

~.. mock pacifism :
Surah's: 3:167, 47:20

~..disavow peaceful solutions:
Surah:3:156

Sten

Post by Sten »

Hmmm, I did not know that. Is there anyone here who speaks Arabic that can confirm this?
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

Muslims In Mecca Are Not Shouting "God Is Great" But, Rather, "Allah Is Greater"
well... they had to when you see that Satan lives next door to Allah in Mecca... so to speak..

here's Allah

and here's Satan

looks like muslims associating Allah with Satan, just look at the number of admirers at both sites. :D
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

pr126

Post by pr126 »

How is it that Muslims do not know that these were pagan rituals long before Islam?

Ozes
Location: Wandering towards Valle Mortis, thou rod & thou staff will comfort me.

Post by Ozes »

pr126 wrote:How is it that Muslims do not know that these were pagan rituals long before Islam?
Because the majority of the quran is dedicated to claiming:
  • Infidels lie
  • Infidels are trying to mislead your faith
It starts in Surah 2 & doesn't really end.
~A God of mercy
Would never... inform His people war is simply a means of testing ones faith
Surah's:3:140, 3:142,3:166, 3:167, 9:16, 47:4

~.. shame compassion with the victims
Surah's:3:154, 8:17

~.. mock pacifism :
Surah's: 3:167, 47:20

~..disavow peaceful solutions:
Surah:3:156

SAM

Post by SAM »

pr126 wrote:How is it that Muslims do not know that these were pagan rituals long before Islam?
Who told you that.."Muslims do not know that these were pagan rituals long before Islam".

So tell me then, what do you know about it?
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

frankie

Post by frankie »

SAM wrote:
Who told you that.."Muslims do not know that these were pagan rituals long before Islam".

SAM:

The question is,what are you going to do about it?

Muslims are just following re-formed paganism,courtesy of the "prophet"of Islam.

Mohammed,took all what he already knew,i.e.the pagan rituals he was brought up to follow,and just re-packaged them all under his own "brand" of religion.But,deviously,tied it all in with the existing God known to Christians and Jews.

If you are a Muslim,I am afraid you have been greatly deceived,until now.

This great religious deception,however,cannot be blamed on the infidel, this time!

SAM

Post by SAM »

frankie wrote:
SAM wrote:

SAM:

The question is,what are you going to do about it?

Muslims are just following re-formed paganism,courtesy of the "prophet"of Islam. Mohammed,took all what he already knew,i.e.the pagan rituals he was brought up to follow,and just re-packaged them all under his own "brand" of religion.But,deviously,tied it all in with the existing God known to Christians and Jews.
The Ka'aba was built by the prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael as a house of monotheistic worship. Muhammad just accomplished the mission of Abraham. The Kaaba belong to all religions especially Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
If you are a Muslim,I am afraid you have been greatly deceived,until now.
. That assumption is totally wrong.. :tongueout:
This great religious deception,however,cannot be blamed on the infidel, this time!
Unbeliever have to blame themselves.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

The "prophet" Abraham and his son never visited Arabia, this would have been a thousand mile trek across inhospitable desert with a small child.
I am sure such a deed if happened, would have been recorded in the bible.
Not withstanding the story about the black stone, where a monotheist Abraham is depicted as a stone worshiper.

This is just one of Muhammad's many lies.
The Kaaba belong to all religions especially Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
But non Muslims would not be allowed anywhere near.

Tabari II:50 "Nimrod was Abraham's master and wanted him burned.... The first king who ruled over all the earth was Nimrod. There were four such kings who ruled all the earth: Nimrod, Solomon bin David, Dhu'l-Qarnain, and Nebuchadnezzar - two believers [Muslims] and two infidels."
There are 7 generations of time difference between Abraham and Nimrod.

How about this: Tabari II:99 "Abraham was tested with ten Islamic practices: rinsing the mouth, cleansing the nostrils with water, trimming the mustache, using a toothstick, plucking the armpit, paring the nails, washing finger joints, circumcision, shaving pubic hair, and washing the rear and vulva." So after adding: "bathing on Friday," a fourth version gets ritualistic with: "walking around the Ka'aba, running between Safa and Marwah, stoning pillars, and hurrying."

Abraham died 2,600 years before the first Muslim was conned into Islam. In fact, the Arabic word for Muslim wouldn't even be coined for twenty-six centuries.

SAM

Post by SAM »

pr126 wrote:The "prophet" Abraham and his son never visited Arabia, this would have been a thousand mile trek across inhospitable desert with a small child.
I am sure such a deed if happened, would have been recorded in the bible.
Not withstanding the story about the black stone, where a monotheist Abraham is depicted as a stone worshiper.

This is just one of Muhammad's many lies.
Believe whatever you want to believe. As long as it makes you happy.
But non Muslims would not be allowed anywhere near.
I know it and has no idea ..WHY.

Tabari II:50 "Nimrod was Abraham's master and wanted him burned.... The first king who ruled over all the earth was Nimrod. There were four such kings who ruled all the earth: Nimrod, Solomon bin David, Dhu'l-Qarnain, and Nebuchadnezzar - two believers [Muslims] and two infidels."

There are 7 generations of time difference between Abraham and Nimrod.
Nimrod, Solomon bin David, Dhu'l-Qarnain, and Nebuchadnezzar existed before Abraham was born.
How about this: Tabari II:99 "Abraham was tested with ten Islamic practices: rinsing the mouth, cleansing the nostrils with water, trimming the mustache, using a toothstick, plucking the armpit, paring the nails, washing finger joints, circumcision, shaving pubic hair, and washing the rear and vulva." So after adding: "bathing on Friday," a fourth version gets ritualistic with: "walking around the Ka'aba, running between Safa and Marwah, stoning pillars, and hurrying."
To make a long story short.....Muhammad's must accomplish the previous mission of the previous messenger especially Abraham.
Abraham died 2,600 years before the first Muslim was conned into Islam. In fact, the Arabic word for Muslim wouldn't even be coined for twenty-six centuries.
Yup...true! - The Qur'an goes as far as to say Abraham is considered the first Muslim because he submitted to Allah Surah 3:67. From my personal point of view Abraham was not a Muslim..

zitouni

Post by zitouni »

true . I have already brought that issue few days ago . right here in this link
sometime people cannot even translate basic phrase in Arabic correctly . The famous of all I am sure you know it is alah akbar is translated as Allah great , wrong .
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10782" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pr126

Post by pr126 »

SAM wrote:
Yup...true! - The Qur'an goes as far as to say Abraham is considered the first Muslim because he submitted to Allah Surah 3:67. From my personal point of view Abraham was not a Muslim..
So are you saying that the Quran is wrong? :shock:

SAM

Post by SAM »

pr126 wrote:SAM wrote:

Quran 3:67..."Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah ]. And he was not of the polytheists."

Quran make no mistake about this verse... Islam mean submission/submitting to Allah.  This is why Muslim declared Abraham parts of Islam's.

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

and jew means praise to god. and christian means messianic. thus believe in the god's chosen.

if that is the case, then koran is wrong. abraham was a jew as he praised god. he also god's chosen. i.e a christian.
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

frankie

Post by frankie »

SAM wrote:
pr126 wrote:SAM wrote:

Quran 3:67..."Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah ]. And he was not of the polytheists."

Quran make no mistake about this verse... Islam mean submission/submitting to Allah.  This is why Muslim declared Abraham parts of Islam's.
SAM:

The O.T. says that Abraham (or Abram his original name) was called away from idol worship,i.e moon and stars, to follow the one God of the Universe.Abraham lived in Caanan for some time, he then moved to Hebron,in Genesis 13:14.18 where he settled and" built an altar to the Lord".Note, that he lived and died in Israel,(Caanan) where he, and the rest of the patriarchs are all buried,in Hebron,a place sacred to Jews,Christians and Muslims alike.He never set foot in Arabia,otherwise,as common sense dicates, he would have been buried there.There is no historical record of Abraham living in Arabia,unless, you can provide it?

Abraham did not submit to God (Yahweh) through Sharia Law,that would make him a Muslim, he submitted to Yahweh through the law of the Golden Rule,or, the God of the Bible's rules.

You are just repeating what your teachers have told you,but what they have told you is not factual,or, put another way,does not correspond to the Bible,which ,before you parrot,"thats because it has been corrupted",cannot be so,as the Quran confirms the Injil to be true,and is a continuation of it.

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

SAM wrote: The Kaaba belong to all religions especially Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
finally you said something right.
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

SAM

Post by SAM »

ygalg wrote:and jew means praise to god. and christian means messianic. thus believe in the god's chosen.

if that is the case, then koran is wrong. abraham was a jew as he praised god. he also god's chosen. i.e a christian.
Jew means Al-Yahud and Al-Yahud literal meaning wicked hearts in Arabic. {their tongue utters what their wicked hearts have devised)

Book of Psalm 52
God Protects And Vindicates The Righteous, And Overthrows And Destroys The Wicked
Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually. Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp rasor, working deceitfully. Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah. Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.

Psalms 52:1-4
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. (Matthew 12:34).

THE PUNISHMENT OF THE OPPRESSOR
God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah. The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness. Psalms 52:5-7

Bear in your mind this Psalms existed before Muhammad a founder of Islam was born.

Now I ask you..” So, who did really coin the word Jew before Muhammad was born”

Jew words and phrases coined by Jesus himself not Muhammad

5Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You[c] must be born again.' 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
10"You are Israel's teacher," said Jesus, "and do you not understand these things? 11I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[d] 14Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.[e]
19This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."[h]John 8:31-32 "Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

The verse directly to foolish stubbornness Jewish among the Israelites ie; People of the Book/Scriptures etc..

True Israelites are not Jews.
..Jews is the legitimatize code ordained by Allah for all mankind include Muslims as well…And it doesn’t matter whether you are Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhist etc… in any one of you a wicked heart of unbelief, in turning away from God is considered as Jew too. To this is the misconception that all Israelites are Jewish by millions/billions of people.

Keep in your mind…there were no Israelites existed before Jacob's sons birth. As far as I know 300 to 500 years between the time of Jacob and Moses.

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

islamic etymology in regard insignificant. "jew" and the "christian" already coined preceding islamic period by two millennium. if not more.

your rest of the post is gibberish and disconnected. therefore no retreat from me.
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

you should Keep in your mind, that you were referring a muslim in regard abraham as a metaphor not literally muslim who proclaims the shaada. the term muslim was not exit then either. there is great gap between the periods.