Mughal the Infidel.

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
antineoETC

Re: Mughal the Infidel.

Post by antineoETC »

Wow Mughal, I see what you've been doing these past three months!

Many many words there. I just require one: YES or NO to my above question of whether you agree with Allah that those guilty of sexual activity that Allah declares unlawful must be pitilessly flogged 100 times. Do you? YES or NO. No other words are required of you.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Another vitally important thing one must come to know to understand the quran properly is origin and development of human language to some degree to see why translating or interpreting the quran is so difficult for humanity as a whole.
So let's leave it to those whose first language is the language of the Quran. The Saudis. If they can't be relied on to interpret the Qur'an properly them you certainly can't Mr Mughal.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Are Reformers Making a Change?

Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Mughal

In your version of the Koran, what would it have to say if I refused to accept that Allah existed or that Muhammad was not a prophet and that I was an atheist who refused to believe in gods?

Would I be fought and killed?

sum