Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Salam all

This subject of who is the Quranic father of Jesus by inmate pussy cat proves nothing but the confusion and ignorance of the enemy of Islam. When inmate pussy was writing in favour of Quran, the filthy FFI kafirs attacked him, but when he writes rubbish against the Quran seeking discord, the filthy FFI kafirs like sharmooot and arse licker Skenderbeg cheer of him.

As I said to Dr Bum earlier, the subject in hand is settled by the Quran, that Jesus never had a father; like Adam who never had a father, for both Allah said ‘be’ and they were.
Ahhh, but Allah logically HAD to do that in the case of Adam, but he didn't have to do that in the case of Jesus. And Jesus had a human mother where he developed in her womb, Adam did not. So the two situations are quite different no matter how much you dishonestly paint them as being the same. Why did Jesus have to be born of a virgin?? Muslims always brush it off by saying it's merely "a sign". A sign of what?? And when Muslims are asked that, all they can do is to repeat "it's a sign" and try to get you to shut up because they know they don't have a good answer to that question and they never will.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: Why did Jesus have to be born of a virgin?? Muslims always brush it off by saying it's merely "a sign". A sign of what?? And when Muslims are asked that, all they can do is to repeat "it's a sign" and try to get you to shut up because they know they don't have a good answer to that question and they never will.
I have an answer to that good question, MbL.

The Jews and the Christians place a lot of importance on the seed of Israel.

The rot of this seed had already begun with Jacob and Esau. This seed was totally rotten by the time of Judah, who had raped Tamar or had engaged with her in immoral sex, his own daughter-in-law. The seed was cut off.

According to Jeremiah 52:8-10, all of Zedekiah's sons were killed at Riblah. Therefore, Zedekiah's genealogical line was completely terminated since he had no surviving heirs to the throne. According to Jeremiah 22:24-30, Jeconiah's descendants were cursed by God and declared ineligible to claim the throne of David. As a result of this curse, God Himself terminated his genealogical line.

So, Jesus could not come from the rotten seed of Israel, which had rotted extensively. God had seen over centuries that good was not coming out of the seed as it had shown itself to be hopeless. Therefore, Jesus was not supposed to have any connection with that rotten seed, which came through the free-woman Sarah's side.

Thus, God wanted to show the Israelites a miracle that God could create a man without the need of the rotten Israeli
seed. That miracle is the sign. Hope you will agree with my assessment.

Thanks very much for a very good question.

Nosubmission
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Nosubmission »

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
I have an answer to that good question, MbL.
Oh, really? LOL
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: The Jews and the Christians place a lot of importance on the seed of Israel.
So you mean the Qur'an cared about what the Jews and Christians said about the seed of Israel? Interesting... Let's see if you are telling the truth..
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: The rot of this seed had already begun with Jacob and Esau. This seed was totally rotten by the time of Judah, who had raped Tamar or had engaged with her in immoral sex, his own daughter-in-law. The seed was cut off.
And where is this written in your fabricated Qur'an? Where is the biblical story of Jacob and Esau in the Qur'an? Where is the name Judah in the Qur'an? Where is the name Tamar in the Qur'an? LOL

I must also remind the people here that you have quite often referred to the biblical story of Jacob and Tamar in Genesis while trying to prove the supposed corruption of the Torah and bragging about the alleged superiority of the Qur'an to the Bible! Where is your consistency and/or honesty? :roflmao:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: According to Jeremiah 52:8-10, all of Zedekiah's sons were killed at Riblah. Therefore, Zedekiah's genealogical line was completely terminated since he had no surviving heirs to the throne. According to Jeremiah 22:24-30, Jeconiah's descendants were cursed by God and declared ineligible to claim the throne of David. As a result of this curse, God Himself terminated his genealogical line.
Where is the name Zedekiah in the Qur'an? Where is the name Jeremiah in the Qur'an? Where is the name Jeconiah in the Qur'an? Where is God's declaration concerning Jeconiah's line in the Qur'an? LOL
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: So, Jesus could not come from the rotten seed of Israel, which had rotted extensively. God had seen over centuries that good was not coming out of the seed as it had shown itself to be hopeless. Therefore, Jesus was not supposed to have any connection with that rotten seed, which came through the free-woman Sarah's side.
Where is this teaching in the Qur'an? Where is the connection between the Messiah and the seed of Israel given in the Qur'an? Where is it taught in the Qur'an that the seed of Israel was rotten? Where is the name Sarah in the Qur'an? Where is the distinction between the line of the free-woman and that of the slave woman in the Qur'an? Where is the name Hagar in the Qur'an? LOL

The only verse I can see about the seed of Israel in the Qur'an is the following:

Those were some of the prophets on whom God did bestow His Grace, - of the posterity of Adam, and of those who We carried (in the Ark) with Noah, and of the posterity of Abraham and Israel of those whom We guided and chose. Whenever the Signs of (God) Most Gracious were rehearsed to them, they would fall down in prostrate adoration and in tears. (Surah 19:58 Yusuf Ali)

This verse confirms none of the things you stated about the seed of Israel above. You have lost!
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Thus, God wanted to show the Israelites a miracle that God could create a man without the need of the rotten Israeli
seed. That miracle is the sign. Hope you will agree with my assessment.

Thanks very much for a very good question.
It is not important that we agree with your ASSessment when your own scripture rejects your theory. :lol:

Please quote a single Qur'an verse where the seed of Israel is said to be rotten and the miraculous birth of Jesus is linked to this teaching.

More, Surah 3:33 says the following:

God did choose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of 'Imran above all people. (Yusuf Ali)

According to Surah 3:35, Imran was Mary's father, and thus Jesus' grandfather. Since Imran was of the seed of Israel, so was Jesus through His mother! Your theory falls apart! Jesus' miraculous birth in the Qur'an has nothing to do with the supposed corruption of the seed of Israel. :*)
Elohim has come, Allah has vanished

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

Nosubmission wrote:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
I have an answer to that good question, MbL.
Oh, really? LOL
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: The Jews and the Christians place a lot of importance on the seed of Israel.
So you mean the Qur'an cared about what the Jews and Christians said about the seed of Israel? Interesting... Let's see if you are telling the truth..
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: The rot of this seed had already begun with Jacob and Esau. This seed was totally rotten by the time of Judah, who had raped Tamar or had engaged with her in immoral sex, his own daughter-in-law. The seed was cut off.
And where is this written in your fabricated Qur'an? Where is the biblical story of Jacob and Esau in the Qur'an? Where is the name Judah in the Qur'an? Where is the name Tamar in the Qur'an? LOL

I must also remind the people here that you have quite often referred to the biblical story of Jacob and Tamar in Genesis while trying to prove the supposed corruption of the Torah and bragging about the alleged superiority of the Qur'an to the Bible! Where is your consistency and/or honesty? :roflmao:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: According to Jeremiah 52:8-10, all of Zedekiah's sons were killed at Riblah. Therefore, Zedekiah's genealogical line was completely terminated since he had no surviving heirs to the throne. According to Jeremiah 22:24-30, Jeconiah's descendants were cursed by God and declared ineligible to claim the throne of David. As a result of this curse, God Himself terminated his genealogical line.
Where is the name Zedekiah in the Qur'an? Where is the name Jeremiah in the Qur'an? Where is the name Jeconiah in the Qur'an? Where is God's declaration concerning Jeconiah's line in the Qur'an? LOL
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: So, Jesus could not come from the rotten seed of Israel, which had rotted extensively. God had seen over centuries that good was not coming out of the seed as it had shown itself to be hopeless. Therefore, Jesus was not supposed to have any connection with that rotten seed, which came through the free-woman Sarah's side.
Where is this teaching in the Qur'an? Where is the connection between the Messiah and the seed of Israel given in the Qur'an? Where is it taught in the Qur'an that the seed of Israel was rotten? Where is the name Sarah in the Qur'an? Where is the distinction between the line of the free-woman and that of the slave woman in the Qur'an? Where is the name Hagar in the Qur'an? LOL

The only verse I can see about the seed of Israel in the Qur'an is the following:

Those were some of the prophets on whom God did bestow His Grace, - of the posterity of Adam, and of those who We carried (in the Ark) with Noah, and of the posterity of Abraham and Israel of those whom We guided and chose. Whenever the Signs of (God) Most Gracious were rehearsed to them, they would fall down in prostrate adoration and in tears. (Surah 19:58 Yusuf Ali)

This verse confirms none of the things you stated about the seed of Israel above. You have lost!
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Thus, God wanted to show the Israelites a miracle that God could create a man without the need of the rotten Israeli
seed. That miracle is the sign. Hope you will agree with my assessment.

Thanks very much for a very good question.
It is not important that we agree with your ASSessment when your own scripture rejects your theory. :lol:

Please quote a single Qur'an verse where the seed of Israel is said to be rotten and the miraculous birth of Jesus is linked to this teaching.

More, Surah 3:33 says the following:

God did choose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of 'Imran above all people. (Yusuf Ali)

According to Surah 3:35, Imran was Mary's father, and thus Jesus' grandfather. Since Imran was of the seed of Israel, so was Jesus through His mother! Your theory falls apart! Jesus' miraculous birth in the Qur'an has nothing to do with the supposed corruption of the seed of Israel. :*)
I did not talk through Quran. I said it was my assessment. Have you ever read Genesis 38? How can you get Jesus linked to that filthy crook Judah's seed? I am sure even Jesus must have felt ashamed of himself, if someone had told him that his Jews came from Judah!

Jesus would not have liked to have any link with that filthy piece Judah. Right?

Nosubmission
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Nosubmission »

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
I did not talk through Quran. I said it was my assessment.
You did not talk through the Qur'an although you were trying to answer a question about the Qur'an and aiming to save the Qur'an from error, you blind troll! :lol:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Have you ever read Genesis 38? How can you get Jesus linked to that filthy crook Judah's seed? I am sure even Jesus must have felt ashamed of himself, if someone had told him that his Jews came from Judah! Jesus would not have liked to have any link with that filthy piece Judah. Right?
Jesus came to save sinners. His affiliation with a progeny does not mean that He sanctioned the sins and atrocities committed by the individual members of that line. Are you aware that you are becoming racist now?

What about Muhammad? Did he not descend from Quraish, which was the prevalent tribe that practiced idolatry and immorality in Mecca? Were all of Muhammad's ancestors sinless people? Did they not commit adultery? Did they not bury their daughters alive? :prop:
Elohim has come, Allah has vanished

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

Nosubmission wrote:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
I did not talk through Quran. I said it was my assessment.
You did not talk through the Qur'an although you were trying to answer a question about the Qur'an and aiming to save the Qur'an from error, you blind troll! :lol:
Can you please limp back to the fence and sit there? You should not have even come down from the fence. You wrote above "You did not talk through the Qur'an although you were trying to answer a question about the Qur'an and aiming to save the Qur'an from error, you blind troll! :lol: "

I was not answering a question about Quran at all. Mbl asked a question and I replied. Neither he nor I spoke about Quran. :lol:

This is what I was telling MbL and it is quite obvious that you did not even bother to read and came down limping in the arena. :lotpot:
Spoiler! :
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: Why did Jesus have to be born of a virgin?? Muslims always brush it off by saying it's merely "a sign". A sign of what?? And when Muslims are asked that, all they can do is to repeat "it's a sign" and try to get you to shut up because they know they don't have a good answer to that question and they never will.
I have an answer to that good question, MbL.

The Jews and the Christians place a lot of importance on the seed of Israel.

The rot of this seed had already begun with Jacob and Esau. This seed was totally rotten by the time of Judah, who had raped Tamar or had engaged with her in immoral sex, his own daughter-in-law. The seed was cut off.

According to Jeremiah 52:8-10, all of Zedekiah's sons were killed at Riblah. Therefore, Zedekiah's genealogical line was completely terminated since he had no surviving heirs to the throne. According to Jeremiah 22:24-30, Jeconiah's descendants were cursed by God and declared ineligible to claim the throne of David. As a result of this curse, God Himself terminated his genealogical line.

So, Jesus could not come from the rotten seed of Israel, which had rotted extensively. God had seen over centuries that good was not coming out of the seed as it had shown itself to be hopeless. Therefore, Jesus was not supposed to have any connection with that rotten seed, which came through the free-woman Sarah's side.

Thus, God wanted to show the Israelites a miracle that God could create a man without the need of the rotten Israeli
seed. That miracle is the sign. Hope you will agree with my assessment.

Thanks very much for a very good question.
Nosubmission wrote:Jesus came to save sinners.
Did Jesus say that? Who told you?

Nosubmission wrote:What about Muhammad? Did he not descend from Quraish, which was the prevalent tribe that practiced idolatry and immorality in Mecca? Were all of Muhammad's ancestors sinless people? Did they not commit adultery? Did they not bury their daughters alive? :prop:
Those are irrelevant questions. We are talking about the bad and rotten Seeds of the House of Israel, shown by the stone age and the bronze age Bibles.

Pre-Islam Meccans were barbarians, bad and filthy. They were idolators, sinful, adulterous folks, who killed infant girls by burying them alive in sand openly. Muhammad changed them and made them better men within 23 years. However, Abraham's seed from Sarah' side became rotten and kept rotting. That is the point and no one can deny this fact!

Nosubmission
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Nosubmission »

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
Can you please limp back to the fence and sit there? You should not have even come down from the fence. You wrote above "You did not talk through the Qur'an although you were trying to answer a question about the Qur'an and aiming to save the Qur'an from error, you blind troll! :lol: "
I was not answering a question about Quran at all. Mbl asked a question and I replied. Neither he nor I spoke about Quran. This is what I was telling MbL and it is quite obvious that you did not even bother to read and came down limping in the arena. :lotpot: :lol:
Let's see now what a filthy and shameful lying troll you are! Time to go and remember MBL's post:

Ahhh, but Allah logically HAD to do that in the case of Adam, but he didn't have to do that in the case of Jesus. And Jesus had a human mother where he developed in her womb, Adam did not. So the two situations are quite different no matter how much you dishonestly paint them as being the same. Why did Jesus have to be born of a virgin?? Muslims always brush it off by saying it's merely "a sign". A sign of what?? And when Muslims are asked that, all they can do is to repeat "it's a sign" and try to get you to shut up because they know they don't have a good answer to that question and they never will.

Obviously, MBL talked about the Islamic tenets/Quranic teachings concerning Jesus' miraculous birth and wanted a response from Muslims.
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Did Jesus say that? Who told you?
Yes. Jesus said that (Luke 19:10). However, this question of yours indicates your addiction to the logical fallacy of RED HERRING.
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Those are irrelevant questions. We are talking about the bad and rotten Seeds of the House of Israel, shown by the stone age and the bronze age Bibles.
These are not irrelevant. Your stupid and racist argument can be applied not only to Jesus', but also to pagan Muhammad's forefathers.
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Pre-Islam Meccans were barbarians, bad and filthy. They were idolators, sinful, adulterous folks, who killed infant girls by burying them alive in sand openly.
So you agree that Muhammad came from a rotten seed? Bingo! :lol:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Muhammad changed them and made them better men within 23 years. However, Abraham's seed from Sarah' side became rotten and kept rotting. That is the point and no one can deny this fact!
This is irrelevant. In your previous argument you only claimed that Jesus would be ashamed to have come from a rotten lineage. I refuted you and exposed the fallaciousness of your theory. What happened to Muhammad's line AFTER him or Islam does not matter the least! Further, Arabs are STILL not sinless and perfect people after and because of Islam. :prop:
Elohim has come, Allah has vanished

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: Why did Jesus have to be born of a virgin?? Muslims always brush it off by saying it's merely "a sign". A sign of what?? And when Muslims are asked that, all they can do is to repeat "it's a sign" and try to get you to shut up because they know they don't have a good answer to that question and they never will.
I have an answer to that good question, MbL.

The Jews and the Christians place a lot of importance on the seed of Israel.

The rot of this seed had already begun with Jacob and Esau. This seed was totally rotten by the time of Judah, who had raped Tamar or had engaged with her in immoral sex, his own daughter-in-law. The seed was cut off.



According to Jeremiah 52:8-10, all of Zedekiah's sons were killed at Riblah. Therefore, Zedekiah's genealogical line was completely terminated since he had no surviving heirs to the throne. According to Jeremiah 22:24-30, Jeconiah's descendants were cursed by God and declared ineligible to claim the throne of David. As a result of this curse, God Himself terminated his genealogical line.

So, Jesus could not come from the rotten seed of Israel, which had rotted extensively.

God had seen over centuries that good was not coming out of the seed as it had shown itself to be hopeless. Therefore, Jesus was not supposed to have any connection with that rotten seed, which came through the free-woman Sarah's side.
Then God could have simply made Jesus come from the Arabs instead, like he made his "supposed" last prophet from. So that entire invention completely failed in one stroke. You might say that God needed to send a Jew to the Jews, but that's not true if you also make the claim that Muhammad was sent to the Jews to complete their religion, which was actually never Judaism it was always Islam, and their prophets were not Jews, they were Muslims.
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Thus, God wanted to show the Israelites a miracle that God could create a man without the need of the rotten Israeli
Do you realize how retarded that statement is?? Read it again. God can't create a man without the seed of an Israeli?? This would mean that every man is from the seed of the rotten Israeli
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: seed. That miracle is the sign. Hope you will agree with my assessment.
And I don't and I explained exactly why. Who cares about the seed?? Obviously Allah didn't care about in the case of Muhammad, eh?? And we're all really Muslims as there is no such thing as Christians and Jews, eh??
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

Nosubmission wrote:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
Can you please limp back to the fence and sit there? You should not have even come down from the fence. You wrote above "You did not talk through the Qur'an although you were trying to answer a question about the Qur'an and aiming to save the Qur'an from error, you blind troll! :lol: "
I was not answering a question about Quran at all. Mbl asked a question and I replied. Neither he nor I spoke about Quran. This is what I was telling MbL and it is quite obvious that you did not even bother to read and came down limping in the arena. :lotpot: :lol:
Let's see now what a filthy and shameful lying troll you are! Time to go and remember MBL's post:

Ahhh, but Allah logically HAD to do that in the case of Adam, but he didn't have to do that in the case of Jesus. And Jesus had a human mother where he developed in her womb, Adam did not. So the two situations are quite different no matter how much you dishonestly paint them as being the same. Why did Jesus have to be born of a virgin?? Muslims always brush it off by saying it's merely "a sign". A sign of what?? And when Muslims are asked that, all they can do is to repeat "it's a sign" and try to get you to shut up because they know they don't have a good answer to that question and they never will.

Obviously, MBL talked about the Islamic tenets/Quranic teachings concerning Jesus' miraculous birth and wanted a response from Muslims.
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Did Jesus say that? Who told you?
Yes. Jesus said that (Luke 19:10). However, this question of yours indicates your addiction to the logical fallacy of RED HERRING.
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Those are irrelevant questions. We are talking about the bad and rotten Seeds of the House of Israel, shown by the stone age and the bronze age Bibles.
These are not irrelevant. Your stupid and racist argument can be applied not only to Jesus', but also to pagan Muhammad's forefathers.
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Pre-Islam Meccans were barbarians, bad and filthy. They were idolators, sinful, adulterous folks, who killed infant girls by burying them alive in sand openly.
So you agree that Muhammad came from a rotten seed? Bingo! :lol:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Muhammad changed them and made them better men within 23 years. However, Abraham's seed from Sarah' side became rotten and kept rotting. That is the point and no one can deny this fact!
This is irrelevant. In your previous argument you only claimed that Jesus would be ashamed to have come from a rotten lineage. I refuted you and exposed the fallaciousness of your theory. What happened to Muhammad's line AFTER him or Islam does not matter the least! Further, Arabs are STILL not sinless and perfect people after and because of Islam. :prop:
That was really no submission, Nosubmission. It was a bizzare submission.

I asked you, "Did Jesus say that? Who told you?" and you replied, "Yes. Jesus said that (Luke 19:10)". That is nonsense. This is what Luke reported.

Luke 19:10 (New International Version, ©2010)

10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”
There is nothing about saving the sinners. Why do Christians lie?

Please go and sit at fence! :lol:

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
Nosubmission wrote:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
Can you please limp back to the fence and sit there? You should not have even come down from the fence. You wrote above "You did not talk through the Qur'an although you were trying to answer a question about the Qur'an and aiming to save the Qur'an from error, you blind troll! :lol: "
I was not answering a question about Quran at all. Mbl asked a question and I replied. Neither he nor I spoke about Quran. This is what I was telling MbL and it is quite obvious that you did not even bother to read and came down limping in the arena. :lotpot: :lol:
Let's see now what a filthy and shameful lying troll you are! Time to go and remember MBL's post:

Ahhh, but Allah logically HAD to do that in the case of Adam, but he didn't have to do that in the case of Jesus. And Jesus had a human mother where he developed in her womb, Adam did not. So the two situations are quite different no matter how much you dishonestly paint them as being the same. Why did Jesus have to be born of a virgin?? Muslims always brush it off by saying it's merely "a sign". A sign of what?? And when Muslims are asked that, all they can do is to repeat "it's a sign" and try to get you to shut up because they know they don't have a good answer to that question and they never will.

Obviously, MBL talked about the Islamic tenets/Quranic teachings concerning Jesus' miraculous birth and wanted a response from Muslims.
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Did Jesus say that? Who told you?
Yes. Jesus said that (Luke 19:10). However, this question of yours indicates your addiction to the logical fallacy of RED HERRING.
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Those are irrelevant questions. We are talking about the bad and rotten Seeds of the House of Israel, shown by the stone age and the bronze age Bibles.
These are not irrelevant. Your stupid and racist argument can be applied not only to Jesus', but also to pagan Muhammad's forefathers.
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Pre-Islam Meccans were barbarians, bad and filthy. They were idolators, sinful, adulterous folks, who killed infant girls by burying them alive in sand openly.
So you agree that Muhammad came from a rotten seed? Bingo! :lol:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Muhammad changed them and made them better men within 23 years. However, Abraham's seed from Sarah' side became rotten and kept rotting. That is the point and no one can deny this fact!
This is irrelevant. In your previous argument you only claimed that Jesus would be ashamed to have come from a rotten lineage. I refuted you and exposed the fallaciousness of your theory. What happened to Muhammad's line AFTER him or Islam does not matter the least! Further, Arabs are STILL not sinless and perfect people after and because of Islam. :prop:
That was really no submission, Nosubmission. It was a bizzare submission.

I asked you, "Did Jesus say that? Who told you?" and you replied, "Yes. Jesus said that (Luke 19:10)". That is nonsense. This is what Luke reported.

Luke 19:10 (New International Version, ©2010)

10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”
There is nothing about saving the sinners. Why do Christians lie?

Please go and sit at fence! :lol:

The lost are the sinners. The sinners are lost. Christians don't lie, Muslims do, as evidenced all of the time here.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Nosubmission
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Nosubmission »

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: That was really no submission, Nosubmission. It was a bizzare submission.
Find something new! :D
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: I asked you, "Did Jesus say that? Who told you?" and you replied, "Yes. Jesus said that (Luke 19:10)". That is nonsense. This is what Luke reported.
So you think Luke cannot report what Jesus said? This theory of yours is nonsense! :lol:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: 10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”[/color] There is nothing about saving the sinners. Why do Christians lie?
Ignorant troll! That verse still says Jesus came to SAVE. Since you cannot deny this, you try focusing on the word "lost". Sinners are considered LOST in Christian and Gospel theology. Study a bit or be honest! :roll:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Please go and sit at fence! :lol:
Get lost, you lying troll! :prop:
Elohim has come, Allah has vanished

Nosubmission
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Nosubmission »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
The lost are the sinners. The sinners are lost. Christians don't lie, Muslims do, as evidenced all of the time here.
I second that. :wink:
Elohim has come, Allah has vanished

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: Then God could have simply made Jesus come from the Arabs instead, like he made his "supposed" last prophet from. So that entire invention completely failed in one stroke. You might say that God needed to send a Jew to the Jews, but that's not true if you also make the claim that Muhammad was sent to the Jews to complete their religion, which was actually never Judaism it was always Islam, and their prophets were not Jews, they were Muslims.
No, that would have been useless. The seed of Israel had to be cut off. I have already explained.

If Muhammad had been sent to the House of Israel, the Jews would have rejected him just as they had rejected Jesus and considered him a fraud. That is why Muhammad was not sent to the House of Israel.
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Thus, God wanted to show the Israelites a miracle that God could create a man without the need of the rotten Israeli

Do you realize how retarded that statement is?? Read it again. God can't create a man without the seed of an Israeli?? This would mean that every man is from the seed of the rotten Israeli
You should not have lied, my friend. I had written "Thus, God wanted to show the Israelites a miracle that God could create a man without the need of the rotten Israeli seed."

I did not end my sentence at Israeli.I had ended at ".....the rotten Israeli seed". In another post, you told me that Christians do not lie but you did. Also, I did not mean the modern day Israeli Jew.

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: The lost are the sinners. The sinners are lost.
No, that is not correct. There have been many unbelievers, who were not sinners and there are still many who are not.

There is no proof to show that Jesus himself said, "I came to save sinners".

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: Then God could have simply made Jesus come from the Arabs instead, like he made his "supposed" last prophet from. So that entire invention completely failed in one stroke. You might say that God needed to send a Jew to the Jews, but that's not true if you also make the claim that Muhammad was sent to the Jews to complete their religion, which was actually never Judaism it was always Islam, and their prophets were not Jews, they were Muslims.
No, that would have been useless. The seed of Israel had to be cut off. I have already explained.

If Muhammad had been sent to the House of Israel, the Jews would have rejected him just as they had rejected Jesus and considered him a fraud. That is why Muhammad was not sent to the House of Israel.
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Thus, God wanted to show the Israelites a miracle that God could create a man without the need of the rotten Israeli

Do you realize how retarded that statement is?? Read it again. God can't create a man without the seed of an Israeli?? This would mean that every man is from the seed of the rotten Israeli
You should not have lied, my friend. I had written "Thus, God wanted to show the Israelites a miracle that God could create a man without the need of the rotten Israeli seed."

I did not end my sentence at Israeli.I had ended at ".....the rotten Israeli seed". In another post, you told me that Christians do not lie but you did. Also, I did not mean the modern day Israeli Jew.
Are you honestly cross eyed or something??

"a miracle that God could create a man without the need of the rotten Israeli"

Read that statement again. It means that it is miraculous for God to create a man without using an Israeli seed. Well, he sure created plenty of men using Chinese seeds, didn't he?? What you needed to say was "a miracle that God could create an Israeli man without the need of the rotten Israeli".

You keep trying to find a lie where there is none because Muslims get caught lying here. So you figure you can arbitrarily attempt to flip the tables, but what you don't realize is that one needs ample reason before one can do this and can't just decide to do it because it's being done to them. Muslims never seem to understand that and I don't know why.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: The lost are the sinners. The sinners are lost.
No, that is not correct. There have been many unbelievers, who were not sinners and there are still many who are not.
Do you mean it's not a sin to disbelieve in God?? Again, what is the matter with you? Who taught you how to reason? The Quran?? Muhammad?? :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: Then God could have simply made Jesus come from the Arabs instead, like he made his "supposed" last prophet from. So that entire invention completely failed in one stroke. You might say that God needed to send a Jew to the Jews, but that's not true if you also make the claim that Muhammad was sent to the Jews to complete their religion, which was actually never Judaism it was always Islam, and their prophets were not Jews, they were Muslims.
No, that would have been useless. The seed of Israel had to be cut off. I have already explained.
It would have been cut off the moment he chooses an Arab prophet. It's the same thing. you're just completely making up this need to cut the seed off. If the seed is bad, get someone else's seed. Isn't that what Allah did in the case of Muhammad??
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: If Muhammad had been sent to the House of Israel, the Jews would have rejected him just as they had rejected Jesus and considered him a fraud. That is why Muhammad was not sent to the House of Israel.
So Muhammad wasn't sent because he would have been rejected, so instead God sent Jesus so that he would be rejected.
:crazy: :lol:

You guys make up so much stuff that your logic ends up getting lost. Nobody is more willing to invent than the Muslim. Nobody.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

piscohot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 am

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by piscohot »

AhmedBahgat wrote: As I said to Dr Bum earlier, the subject in hand is settled by the Quran, that Jesus never had a father; like Adam who never had a father, for both Allah said ‘be’ and they were.
006.101
To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: How can He have a son when He hath no consort? He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things.


Allah must be confused.

While he can produce a son for Mary by just saying 'be', Allah himself cannot have a son because He did not have a wife. :lol:
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

User avatar
The Cat
Posts: 2055
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by The Cat »

Some emphases mine
Nosubmission wrote:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:Regarding the Logos, there is no talk of any Greek word Logos in Quran. No Logos! It is simply God's command!
This is a straw-man argument, for we all know that the Qur'an does not contain the Greek word LOGOS. However, we all know that it uses the Arabic equivalent of the Greek word LOGOS, which is al-Kalimah.

It is not surprising to see that you are ignoring an important fact: *The narrative about Jesus' birth in Surah 19 emphasizes Jesus' creation through God's command more than the narrative in Surah 3. However, Jesus is designated as the Word of Allah only in the Medina period and for the first time in Surah 3:45. Why is that? Because your idiotic pagan prophet devised the account in Surah 3 by plagiarising from the Gospel of James. Note the similarity:

And behold an angel of the Lord stood before her saying: Fear not, Mary, for thou hast found grace
before the Lord of all things, and thou shalt conceive of his word
. (Gospel of James 11:2)

Your idiotic pagan prophet did not call Jesus the word of God in Surah 19 because he did not plagiarize from the Gospel of James prior to his migration. His fake account of Jesus' birth in Surah 19 was based on the Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew and the Arabic Gospel of the Savior's Infancy. The first of these did not refer to Jesus as the word of God, but the second did:

We find what follows in the book of Joseph the high priest, who lived in the time of Christ. Some say that he is Caiaphas. He has said that Jesus spoke, and, indeed, when He was lying in His cradle said to Mary His mother: I am Jesus, the Son of God, the Logos, whom you have brought forth, as the Angel Gabriel announced to you; and my Father has sent me for the salvation of the world. (Arabic Gospel of Infancy chapter 1)

In this Arabic Gospel Jesus spoke in the cradle and identified Himself as Logos = the Word of God (John 1:1). However, your idiotic pagan prophet did not understand what this Logos meant and mistakenly presumed that it was the word of God given to Jesus, that is, the scripture supposedly revealed to him. This is why he copied the section above into Surah 19 in the following form:

Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young boy ? He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet. (Surah 19:29-30)

In your pagan prophet's fantasies:
The Son of God corresponded to Servant of God
The Logos corresponded to the Scripture
The Savior corresponded to Prophet.

He confused Logos with Scripture. Muhammad's ignorance is once more exposed. :lol:

Great insights Nosubmission, pinpointing how much of the 'Revelations' came either from oral traditions reported to Muhammad
(by his cousin Nawfal I guess) or from plain plagiarism mainly from apocryphal books, either of Jewish or Christians backgrounds.

Allah plagiarized
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1125" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nosubmission wrote:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:Regarding breathing in, neither Allah breathed nor pushed Gabriel in. There is no talk of Gabriel in 66:12 and Allah breathed life into the fetus or simply gave life to the zygote of Jesus. God can do anything. Right? So, God simply said something like this: "Let Mary conceive and .....she was pregnant!"
More lies from you! Surah 66:12 says Allah breated INTO Mary's private parts to create Jesus. The truth is out there!
Of course no angel could be the 'breath' of God by itself... Muslims are almost divinising Gabriel. mixing him with the Holy Spirit!
Last edited by The Cat on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

User avatar
The Cat
Posts: 2055
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Who's the Koranic father of Jesus?

Post by The Cat »

piscohot wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: As I said to Dr Bum earlier, the subject in hand is settled by the Quran, that Jesus never had a father; like Adam who never had a father, for both Allah said ‘be’ and they were.
006.101
To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: How can He have a son when He hath no consort?
He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things.


Allah must be confused.

While he can produce a son for Mary by just saying 'be', Allah himself cannot have a son because He did not have a wife. :lol:
Can an omnipotent and omniscient God create a situation He cannot handle such as 6.101, contradicted by the very birth of Adam? :sadangel:
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

Post Reply