3.96 versus 48.24: Bacca & Mecca

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
yeezevee

Re: 3.96 versus 48.24: Bacca & Mecca

Post by yeezevee »

The Cat wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:abused manipulated kafirs...... confused manipulated manipulator...... punk..... confused ignorant of a molested kafir........
you may shove Abraha rock up your arse....... I want to watch you spinning around like a donkey...... Cheers
Cheers ! :D
perfect response Cat..
AhmedBahgat wrote:
The Cat wrote:2) You 'win' but then the Koran is proven faulty for there was no Mecca in existence.
Lol, Mecca is mentioned in the Quran more than two times punk
Where so? Aparts from MAN-MADE ADDED BRACKETS, like.,
how difficult is to take away the brackets., each translator do his own way., So no Mecca in Quran?? How about Muhammad and Madina?? was there a guy named Muhammad during Prophet's time?? that is also cock & bull story??

I would also like to add that The land of Israel and the city of Jerusalem are NEVER mentioned in the Quran unlike in Torah that city Jerusalem is mentioned 100s of times by its name.

Muslims come out and say bull sh!t with buraq ., Apparently my man traveled on the buraq ass so fast, that no fighter plane of 2nd world war could go that fast..
http://www.sunna.info/Lessons/islam_365.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The buraq is a very fast animal; the length of the buraq's stride is the farthest distance it's eye can see. The Prophet and Jibril arrived to a land with palm trees. Jibril told the Prophet to dismount and pray, so the Prophet dismounted the buraq and prayed two rak^as. Jibril asked him, "Do you know where you prayed?" and the Prophet answered, "Allah knows best." Jibril told him, "This is Yathrib; this is Taybah. "." (These are two names for the city of al-Madinah.) Before the Prophet emigrated to al-Madinah, it was called Taybah and Yathrib. It earned the name al-Madinah after the Prophet emigrated to it.

...1- After the Prophet took this night journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, he ascended to the upper heavens. The Prophet ascended to the heaven on stairs, called al-mirqat, in which one step is made of gold and the next of silver, and so on. ..
http://www.nawajee.com/AlArthAlMuqaddas ... lAqsa.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yap gold silver ..wide eyed houries with heaving bosom..

Fools play stupid game..
Last edited by yeezevee on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

yeezevee wrote:perfect response Cat..
Well thanks, but I was editing my post when yours came in. It slightly changed:

Still and again, either way you LOSE the argument !

Ps. I came to the confounding discovery that the Arabic Shariah comes from the Nabatean deity Dushares, in Arabic: Dhu al-Sha'ara !
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

The Cat wrote:

Ps. I came to the confounding discovery that the Arabic Shariah comes from the Nabatean deity Dushares, in Arabic: Dhu al-Sha'ara !
I loose the argument?? I loose?

I have no argument dear The Cat.. lol..

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

pussy Cat

This is not the place to play with your girlfriend yekee

Let me slam dunk both of your, freaks:

Do you know Edward Gibbon?

I guess both of you dumb ignorant bums never heard of him

Here he is from you favorite Wiki:

Edward Gibbon (April 27, 1737[notes 1] – January 16, 1794) was an English historian and Member of Parliament. His most important work, The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, was published in six volumes between 1776 and 1788. The Decline and Fall is known for the quality and irony of its prose, its use of primary sources, and its open denigration of organised religion.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Gibbon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In his book: Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire, Volume V, he writes the following:

.....of the blind mythology of the Barbarians; of the local deities, of the stars, the air, and the earth, of their sex or titles, their attributes or subordination. Each tribe, each family, each independent warrior, created and changed the rites and the object of his fantastic worship; but the nation, in every age, has bowed to the religion, as well as to the language, of Mecca. The genuine antiquity of the Caaba ascends beyond the Christian aera;

See, freaks, The genuine antiquity of the Caaba ascends beyond the Christian aera

You can download the book from here:

Http://free-islam.com/Downloads/Mecca/G ... ibbone.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I highlighted it for you, blinds, in yellow, page 55

You have been slam dunked again, pussy Cat

Cheers

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

yeezevee wrote:
The Cat wrote:

This was addressing AB, dear yeezevee, not you.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote:pussy Cat

Sure Yakee is a girlfriend now,.. lol.,

So you left Quran & Muslim writers came to Edward Gibbon??

You are a fool Ahmed..
See, freaks, The genuine antiquity of the Caaba ascends beyond the Christian aera
is that Caaba or Cab or cabin??
Last edited by yeezevee on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:
The Cat wrote:

The Cat wrote:This was addressing AB, dear yeezevee, not you.
I told you, pussy Cat, this is not the place to play with your girlfriend yekee

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:pussy Cat

Sure Yakee is a girlfriend now,.. lol.,

So you left Quran & Muslim writers came to Edward Gibbon??

You are a fool Ahmed..
was that your refute to Edward Gobbon, girl?

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Let me slam dunk both of your, freaks:

I guess both of you dumb ignorant bums never heard of him....

Edward Gibbon died in 1794, William Muir in 1905... :roflmao:

They are to disprove recent discoveries! :reading: :lotpot:

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

The Cat wrote:

I guess both of you dumb ignorant bums never heard of him....

And Abraha is dead before them, you stupid manipulated manipulator, he is to confirm your magical rock

Dismiss yourself, but get ready for the next slam from the same book, manipulator

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote:

well I am perfect guy, but if you get happiness by calling me a girl that is fine with me dear Ahmed., But

What is there to refute in Edward Gobbon?
Did he write Quran??
Was he colleague of Muhammad prophet of Islam?
Did Edward Gobbon give his 9 year old daughter to Prophet PBUH Rasul allah?
or did Prophet PBUH Ummi dummi adopt Edward Gobbon and force divorce and marry his wife dear AhmedBahgat?

You talk nonsense Ahmed..

Thought for the Day
"Instead of a perpetual and perfect measure of the divine will, the fragments of the Koran were produced at the discretion of Mahomet; each revelation is suited to the emergencies of his policy or passion; and all contradiction is removed by the saving maxim that any text of Scripture is abrogated or modified by any subsequent passage." – Edward Gibbon[/b].

Yap each revelation is suited to the emergencies of his policy or passion

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
The Cat wrote:

Do you know Edward Gibbon? I guess both of you dumb ignorant bums never heard of him....

And Abraha is dead before them, you stupid manipulated manipulator, he is to confirm your magical rock
Dismiss yourself, but get ready for the next slam from the same book, manipulator
He died before them, for sure... but he left some inscriptions, recently analyzed, disproving the existence of any Mecca...

Which is but a confirmation of ALL other serious studies on the subject:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/isl ... EEFLVV12OU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Greco-Roman trade with India collapsed by the third century A.D. By Muhammad's time there was no overland route, and no Roman market to which the trade was destined. Remaining trade was controlled by the Ethiopians, not the Arabs, and that Adulis, the port city on the Ethiopian coast of the Red Sea, and not Mecca was the trading centre of that region (Crone 1987).

GREEKS NEVER HEARD OF MECCA:
The Greeks to whom the trade went had never even heard of a place called Mecca. Greek trading documents refer to the towns of Ta'if (which is south-east of present-day Mecca), and to Yathrib (later Medina), as well as Kaybar in the north, but no mention is made of Mecca (Crone 1987).

MUSLIMS CONFUSED ABOUT MECCA:
Research carried out by J.van Ess, in both the first and second civil wars, notes accounts of people proceeding from Medina to Iraq via Mecca (van Ess 1971:16; see also Muhammad b. Ahmad al-Dhahabi 1369:343). Yet Mecca is south-west of Medina, and Iraq is north-east. Thus the sanctuary for Islam, according to these traditions was at one time north of Medina, which is the opposite direction from where Mecca is today!

The author concludes re Mecca --“We are left in a quandary. If, according to documentary evidence, in this case the ancient Greek historical and trading documents, Mecca was not the great commercial centre the later Muslim traditions would have us believe, if it was not known by the people who lived and wrote from that period, and if it could not even qualify as a viable city during the time of Muhammad, it certainly could not have been the centre of the Muslim world at that time. How then can we believe that the Qur'an is reliable?”....” the city it identifies as the birthplace and cornerstone for the nascent Islam cannot even be identified with any historical accuracy until at least a full century later?
So do you still uphold that 48.24 means Mecca? Are you really putting your cherished Koran into such a quandary?

For WHAT? Some Ibn Ishaq fables? Go ahead... :dev: :evil2:
Last edited by The Cat on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:

well I am perfect guy, but if you get happiness by calling me a girl that is fine with me dear Ahmed., But

What is there to refute in Edward Gobbon?
Did he write Quran??
Was he colleague of Muhammad prophet of Islam?
Did Edward Gobbon give his 9 year old daughter to Prophet PBUH Rasul allah?
or did Prophet PBUH Ummi dummi adopt Edward Gobbon and force divorce and marry his wife dear AhmedBahgat?

You talk nonsense Ahmed..

Thought for the Day
"Instead of a perpetual and perfect measure of the divine will, the fragments of the Koran were produced at the discretion of Mahomet; each revelation is suited to the emergencies of his policy or passion; and all contradiction is removed by the saving maxim that any text of Scripture is abrogated or modified by any subsequent passage." – Edward Gibbon[/b].

Yap each revelation is suited to the emergencies of his policy or passion

I know you are a guy, well has been a guy, I believe your tendency to be a tran has taken over

Listen carefully, girl, this is not about the revelation, it is about credited people in history who confirmed the existance of Kabba before even the Christian era, and guess what, girl, king Abraha was a christian promoting Christianity

Dismiss yourself, girl, and please play with your boyfriend somewhere else

Cheers

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote:this is not about the revelation, it is about credited people in history who confirmed the existance of Kabba before even the Christian era, and guess what, girl, king Abraha was a christian promoting Christianity
ya right., don't use historical architecture, religious writings/sayings/stories as evidence but one line of Edward gibbon as evidence of makka, Kabba, Ummi dummy.. for dummy like you

You are a bum.. take this and read it Ahmed

http://www.brotherpete.com/m20.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://religionresearchinstitute.org/me ... ssical.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
THAT MECCA COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BUILT BEFORE THE 4TH CENTURY A.D. By Dr. Rafat Amari

http://religionresearchinstitute.org/me ... eology.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
THE HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGY OF ARABIA SHOW THAT MECCA DID NOT EXIST BEFORE THE ADVENT OF CHRISTIANITY. By Dr. Rafat Amari

http://religionresearchinstitute.org/me ... _bible.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
THE BIBLE AND THE ANCIENT MECCA CLAIM By Dr. Rafat Amari

http://religionresearchinstitute.org/me ... temple.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
THE ROLE OF THE TEMPLE AT MECCA IN THE JINN RELIGION OF ARABIA

Good stuff to add to this thread..

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Hey pussy Cat

Do you know Diodorus Siculus?

I am sure an ignorant bum know nothing about him, here he is from your favorite Wiki:

Diodorus Siculus (Greek: Διόδωρος Σικελιώτης), was a Greek historian who lived in the 1st century BC. According to Diodorus' own work, he was born at Agyrium in Sicily (now called Agira). With one exception, antiquity affords no further information about Diodorus' life and doings beyond what is to be found in his own work, Bibliotheca historica. Only Jerome, in his Chronicon (49 BC), writes, "Diodorus of Sicily, a writer of Greek history, became illustrious". His English translator, Charles Henry Oldfather, remarks on the "striking coincidence" that one of only two known Greek inscriptions from Agyrium (I.G. XIV, 588) is the tombstone of one "Diodorus, the son of Apollonius".

Work:
Diodorus' universal history, which he named Bibliotheca historica ("Historical Library"), consisted of 40 books, of which 1–5 and 11–20 survive, and were divided into three sections. The first six books treat the mythic history of the non-Hellenic and Hellenic tribes to the destruction of Troy and are geographical in theme, and describe the history and culture of Ancient Egypt (book I), of Mesopotamia, India, Scythia, and Arabia (II), of North Africa (III), and of Greece and Europe (IV–VI). His account of gold mining in Egypt is one of the earliest extant texts on the topic, and describes in vivid detail the use of slave labour in terrible conditions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diodorus_Siculus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In his book, he wrote:

BOOK III. 44. 1-4

shut in as it is by crags which are of wondrous size, its mouth is winding and hard to get out of; for a rock which extends into the sea obstructs its entrance and so it is impossible for a ship either to sail into or out of the gulf. Furthermore, at times when the current rushes in and there are frequent shiftings of the winds, the surf, beating upon the rocky beach, roars and rages all about the projecting rock. The inhabitants of the land about the gulf, who are known as Banizo-menes, find their food by hunting the land animals and eating their meat. And a temple has been set up there, which is very holy and exceedingly revered by all Arabians.

See, freak, And a temple has been set up there, which is very holy and exceedingly revered
by all Arabians

You can read the the book online:

http://www.archive.org/stream/diodoruso ... t_djvu.txt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or download from:

http://free-islam.com/downloads/mecca/d ... Sicily.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You have been slam dunked again, pussy Cat. I may have time to slam dunk you one more before I head 800 km away from Sydney for the next 5 days

Cheers

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

So much for the "proper way to deal with Muslims" experiment. :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

AhmedBahgat wrote:this is not about the revelation, it is about credited people in history who confirmed the existance of Kabba before even the Christian era, and guess what, girl, king Abraha was a christian promoting Christianity
yeezevee wrote:ya right., blah lah I am a stupid arselicking girl.
Girl, you are:

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Hey pussy Cat

I am sure an ignorant bum know nothing about him, here he is from your favorite Wiki:

You have been slam dunked again, pussy Cat...

Cheers
There we go again... after Edward Gibbon, William Muir... Diodorus Siculus. :prop:
''And a temple has been set up there, which is very holy and exceedingly revered by all Arabians.'' Where is that?

You're about to bring in the Ibn ishaq fabulous account, the zamzam miracle. Abraham traveling 1000 miles of scorching desert on Buraq.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

The Cat wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:Hey pussy Cat

You have been slam dunked again, pussy Cat...

Cheers
There we go again... after Edward Gibbon, William Muir... Diodorus Siculus. :prop:
''And a temple has been set up there, which is very holy and exceedingly revered by all Arabians.'' Where is that?

Aren't you ashamed of your ignorance, pussy?

You're about to bring in the Ibn ishaq fabulous account, the zamzam miracle. Abraham traveling 1000 miles of scorching desert on Buraq.
No, no, you can shove Ibn Isahaq up your arse 'Diodorus Siculus was years before him and even before your christian king abraha and his magical rock

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
The Cat wrote:There we go again... after Edward Gibbon, William Muir... Diodorus Siculus. :prop:

Aren't you ashamed of your ignorance, pussy?
Again, where was the ''temple set up there'''? Where does it specify 'Mecca'? How does it proves anything?
Last edited by The Cat on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.