Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by iffo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Iffo the Quranic Clown wrote: Mr sum I am from Pakistan, so what do you expect my color to be? Yes I am brown.
Is it brown or merely tan?? :lol: Is it 30% brown or 70% tan?? :lol: Can you name your skin color based on the colors laid out in the crayola crayon 64 crayon color scale?? :lol:

Image

Hey, don't blame me, ridiculous points get ridiculous responses. About races, I asked you earlier if you were going to run in the Special Olympics, but you never answered me. :lol:
Listen King of racism , we all know who you are so don't change the topic by trying to be funny.......... doing hehehe ...... heehe on every other thing. mathematician Great thing about me is I can spot a red neck racist from 3.3 miles. Tell me how many blacks your granddaddy beat up? Remember you got kicked out from CEMB forum as they figured out you are a fanatic racist and was just there to cause trouble, remember that .......... evern though they hated Muhammad and Islam still they kicked your booty out

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Iffo the Quranic Clown wrote: Mr sum I am from Pakistan, so what do you expect my color to be? Yes I am brown.
Is it brown or merely tan?? :lol: Is it 30% brown or 70% tan?? :lol: Can you name your skin color based on the colors laid out in the crayola crayon 64 crayon color scale?? :lol:

Image

Hey, don't blame me, ridiculous points get ridiculous responses. About races, I asked you earlier if you were going to run in the Special Olympics, but you never answered me. :lol:
Listen King of racism , we all know who you are so don't change the topic by trying to be funny.......... doing hehehe ...... heehe on every other thing. mathematician Great thing about me is I can spot a red neck racist from 3.3 miles. Tell me how many blacks your granddaddy beat up?
There were very few black people in Ireland at that time. :lol: Besides, he was too busy getting beaten up by the British.
iffo wrote: Remember you got kicked out from CEMB forum as they figured out you are a fanatic racist and was just there to cause trouble, remember that
No I don't, and in fact, i just posted there
http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index ... ic=15766.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
iffo wrote: .......... evern though they hated Muhammad and Islam still they kicked your booty out
They didn't like my towel head avatar, that's all. I'm thinking about a new one that picks on people that wear dog bowls on their head. Whaddya think??

Image

Here's a joke you might like

Paddy's walking down a street in Ireland when a man comes up behind him and sticks a gun is his back and asks "are you a Catholic or a Protestant?" So Paddy has to think fast and he says "I'm a Jew", and the man says "I must be the luckiest Arab in all of Belfast".

Anyway, chill out Iffo the clown. Don't get your red shoes in a tizzy. Don't be such a "Nancy". Here's a good racist joke for you.

Q) What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?
A) One less drunk
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Post Reply