Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
sum

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by sum »

Hello iffo

You have mentioned skin colour. Are you brown skinned?

sum

ThereIs1Adonai

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote: indisputable king of racism,
Yes iffo, "dummy" and "Muslim" are both races. :lol: Speaking of races, are you running in the Special Olympics this year?? :lol:
iffo wrote: english is not my first language so as long your limited brain cells get the message that i am trying to convey be happy ............you get it?
Well, you have a point there. I shouldn't criticize your language mistakes since English is not your primary language, and lord only knows, there's plenty of other stupid things that you say that I can pick on instead. :lol:
iffo wrote: the F grade mathematician
Like THAT one. :lol: WTF does math have to do with anything??
Muslims is a race, where all races mergedand become one race called muslims, mostly represent by people with brown brown skin.
Anyway whether muslim is a race or not you still a racist as i am sure you hate blacks and hispanics as well, If given a chance you will dance on Japanese children graves from WW1 , isnt that true King?
Race has to do with physical features, not religion. And we did not fight the Japanese in WWI..... We fought them in WWII. So your entire post is discounted as rubbish. Have you had your coffee yet today? You are really off on this one.

Peace, Shalom

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote: indisputable king of racism,
Yes iffo, "dummy" and "Muslim" are both races. :lol: Speaking of races, are you running in the Special Olympics this year?? :lol:
iffo wrote: english is not my first language so as long your limited brain cells get the message that i am trying to convey be happy ............you get it?
Well, you have a point there. I shouldn't criticize your language mistakes since English is not your primary language, and lord only knows, there's plenty of other stupid things that you say that I can pick on instead. :lol:
iffo wrote: the F grade mathematician
Like THAT one. :lol: WTF does math have to do with anything??
Muslims is a race, where all races mergedand become one race called muslims, mostly represent by people with brown brown skin.
Anyway whether muslim is a race or not you still a racist as i am sure you hate blacks and hispanics as well, If given a chance you will dance on Japanese children graves from WW1 , isnt that true King?
Ummmm....no. Simple enough for you?? Dummy??

And it's WW2, dummy. See?? I don't need to comment on your language mistakes when you say so many other stupid things.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

iffo

Post by iffo »

ThereIs1Adonai wrote:

Race has to do with physical features, not religion. And we did not fight the Japanese in WWI..... We fought them in WWII. So your entire post is discounted as rubbish. Have you had your coffee yet today? You are really off on this one.

Peace, Shalom
You may not be racist I was talking about MLB, race represent one group of people have similar charactristics , even though muslim are not literally one race or group, but because of this unique concept that all muslims are brothers and one it has become sort of one race one group, only Islam has this concept,a race called muslims. which is represented by mostly non-westerner brown skin people.

@MLB
I notice you have nothing to say about being king of racism and dancing over japs children graves. I like it atleast you are honest and know exactly who you are. Good king, good.

ThereIs1Adonai

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

iffo wrote:
ThereIs1Adonai wrote:

Peace, Shalom
You may not be racist I was talking about MLB, race represent one group of people have similar charactristics , even though muslim are not literally one race or group, but because of this unique concept that all muslims are brothers and one it has become sort of one race one group, only Islam has this concept,a race called muslims. which is represented by mostly non-westerner brown skin people.

@MLB
I notice you have nothing to say about being king of racism and dancing over japs children graves. I like it atleast you are honest and know exactly who you are. Good king, good.

Hitler also made up a race that didn't exist. He called them Aryans. Just saying it is so doesn't make it so. I would grant that Muslims are unified in one religion called Islam, and thus.... under the laws of most western nations would require equal protection with all other religions. Still doesn't make it a race. Muslims should not use the English word "race" in translation because in English it does not include religion.

Christian is not a race either, for the record. We are of all races and unified with one belief: Jesus crucified, dead, and risen for the salvation of mankind. Beyond that we have believers all over the world in every race and ethnicity.

Peace, Shalom

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

damn.. i am trying to move the thread to its intended discussion and that is Malik's Muwatt Hadith.. and you guys are discussing Racism, Hitler, MLB Racist., Iffo Muslim., ThereIs1Adonai Christian..etc..etc.. I ask you guys why??

Oh well.. so let us talk about Malik's Muwatt Hadith....

Description of the Prophet, may Allah Bless Him and Grant Him Peace
Book 49, Number 49.1.1:

Yahya related to me from Malik that Rabia ibn Abi Abd ar-Rahman heard Anas ibn Malik say,
"The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was not excessively tall or short. He was not very pallid nor dark. He did not have curly hair or lank hair. Allah commissioned him at the age of forty. He stayed in Makka ten years and at Madina for ten years and Allah the Mighty, the Majestic made him die when he was sixty. There were not twenty white hairs in his hair or beard, may Allah bless him and grant him peace."
So Muhammad had 20 white hair in his beard when he was 60 year old guy.. Well that is earliest description of Muhammad..

ThereIs1Adonai

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

yeezevee wrote:damn.. i am trying to move the thread to its intended discussion and that is Malik's Muwatt Hadith.. and you guys are discussing Racism, Hitler, MLB Racist., Iffo Muslim., ThereIs1Adonai Christian..etc..etc.. I ask you guys why??

Oh well.. so let us talk about Malik's Muwatt Hadith....

Description of the Prophet, may Allah Bless Him and Grant Him Peace
Book 49, Number 49.1.1:

Yahya related to me from Malik that Rabia ibn Abi Abd ar-Rahman heard Anas ibn Malik say,
"The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was not excessively tall or short. He was not very pallid nor dark. He did not have curly hair or lank hair. Allah commissioned him at the age of forty. He stayed in Makka ten years and at Madina for ten years and Allah the Mighty, the Majestic made him die when he was sixty. There were not twenty white hairs in his hair or beard, may Allah bless him and grant him peace."
So Muhammad had 20 white hair in his beard when he was 60 year old guy.. Well that is earliest description of Muhammad..
Sorry Yeezie.... it's just that Iffie keeps getting off subject and I can't help but contradict him where due. I still luv ya! :heartbeat:

Now just what does the "not twenty white hairs in his beard" have to do with anything? I'm more interested in "Allah the Mighty, the Majesic MADE HIM DIE." So Allah killed him, huh? Guess he wasn't too happy with his profit....uh.... prophet? :lol:

Peace, Shalom, and Love :heartbeat:

Muhammad bin Lyin

iffo wrote:
ThereIs1Adonai wrote:

Peace, Shalom

@MLB
I notice you have nothing to say about being king of racism and dancing over japs children graves.
I don't because neither is true.
iffo wrote: I like it atleast you are honest and know exactly who you are. Good king, good.
I told you, I am anti Islam and anti dummy. I'm actually not even anti Muslim, I just hate the way they behave. But it's actually not their fault, it's Muhammad's fault. It's Islam's fault. As I always say here, it can't be a genetic thing so it must be an Islamic thing. How many times have you heard me make that joke??

sum

Post by sum »

Hello iffo

More than once you have mentioned peoples` skin colour. How do you classify the colour of your skin? Are you brown skinned?

sum

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

sum wrote:Hello iffo

More than once you have mentioned peoples` skin colour. How do you classify the colour of your skin? Are you brown skinned?

sum
Of course he is brown skinned, dear Sum; nice to see you again.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello charleslemartel

It`s great that you are back with us. You have been sorely missed!

sum

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

sum wrote:Hello charleslemartel

It`s great that you are back with us. You have been sorely missed!

sum
Thank you, very much Sum. I have been, and still am, through a very personal crisis which is not worth sharing here. I hope to be able to stay here, but I don't really know. May be Phil would hold me back here :)
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

charleslemartel wrote:

Of course he is brown skinned, dear Sum; nice to see you again.
Nooooooooo., Charles you are wrong., iffo himself says if he was a woman he was a "BURKHA MATERIAL".. :lol: :lol: take it easy dear iffo.

iffo says
iffo wrote:Looks like buddy Yohan has some sort of issue with people skin color and how they look.
Off course these are models or TV artist so they are cute. Not every person look like this.So what's your point. But believe it or not I am prettier than these girls...
and those girl with whom he is comparing himself are in his post at viewtopic.php?p=151029#p151029" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Look at them., iffo is better looking than them., so I say in a right country at right place he is a burkha material .. lol..

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

ThereIs1Adonai wrote:
Sorry Yeezie.... it's just that Iffie keeps getting off subject and I can't help but contradict him where due. I still luv ya! :heartbeat:
no..no.. No apologies needed dear ThereIs1Adonai., I know that guy., he is running himself against 20 ffi folks.,lol..
ThereIs1Adonai: Now just what does the "not twenty white hairs in his beard" have to do with anything? ppy with his profit....uh.... prophet? :lol:

Peace, Shalom, and Love :heartbeat:
Good question., the question is "what does that guy Mr. PBUH NOT HAVING twenty white hair has to do with allah god??

well these idiots who are the proponents of Muhammad's life story from hadith trying to make him as super human being with 13 women married to him another 13 concubines., and apparently the guy used to sleep with all of them on night., THAT IS STUPID MUSLIM MANHOOD STORY ., the fools don't realize by such writing they are making Muhammad as Sexual pervert, nothing more and nothing less..

Any ways let us read another nugget from
Book 29, Number 29.33.102:
Zaynab said, "I went to the house of Zaynab bint Jahsh, the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, when her brother had died. She called for perfume and put some on and said, 'By Allah! I have no need of perfume, but I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, 'It is not halal for a woman who trusts in Allah and the Last Day to abstain from adornment in mourning for someone who has died for more than three nights, except for four months and ten days for a husband.' "
Zaynab said, "I heard my mother, Umm Salama, the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say that a woman came to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and said, 'Messenger of Allah! My daughter's husband died, and her eyes are troubling her, can she put kohl on them?' The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said , 'No' two or three times. Then he said, 'It is only four months and ten days. In the Jahiliyya, none of you threw away the piece of dung until a year had passed.' "

Humayd ibn Nafi said, "I asked Zaynab to explain what 'throwing away the piece of dung at the end of a year' meant. Zaynab said, 'In the Jahiliyya when a woman's husband died, she went into a small tent and dressed in the worst of clothes. She did not touch perfume or anything until a year had passed. Then she was brought an animal - a donkey, a sheep, or a bird, and she would break her idda with it, by rubbing her body against it (taftaddu). Rarely did she break her idda with anything (by rubbing herself against it) but that it died. Then she would come out and would be given a piece of dung. She would throw it away and then return to whatever she wished of perfumes or whatever.' "

Malik explained, 'Taftaddu' means to wipe her skin with it in the same way as with a healing charm."
That is how a woman should act when her husband or near & dear dies.. and that is from Malik's Muwatta "the earliest hadith some times you find it coupled to some verses in Quran..

ThereIs1Adonai

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

yeezevee wrote:
Humayd ibn Nafi said, "I asked Zaynab to explain what 'throwing away the piece of dung at the end of a year' meant. Zaynab said, 'In the Jahiliyya when a woman's husband died, she went into a small tent and dressed in the worst of clothes. She did not touch perfume or anything until a year had passed. Then she was brought an animal - a donkey, a sheep, or a bird, and she would break her idda with it, by rubbing her body against it (taftaddu). Rarely did she break her idda with anything (by rubbing herself against it) but that it died. Then she would come out and would be given a piece of dung. She would throw it away and then return to whatever she wished of perfumes or whatever.' "

Malik explained, 'Taftaddu' means to wipe her skin with it in the same way as with a healing charm."
[/quote][/quote]That is how a woman should act when her husband or near & dear dies.. and that is from Malik's Muwatta "the earliest hadith some times you find it coupled to some verses in Quran..[/quote]

I thought they couldn't throw away the Quran. :lol:

Peace, Shalom

iffo

Post by iffo »

sum
Mr sum I am from Pakistan, so what do you expect my color to be? Yes I am brown.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello iffo

Your quote -
Mr sum I am from Pakistan, so what do you expect my color to be? Yes I am brown.

Many thanks for your reply.

sum

ThereIs1Adonai

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

iffo wrote:

sum

First you accuse of racism, then you expected Sum to stereotype you as brown-skinned because you are from Pakistan. However, the pictures you posted that are supposedly from Pakistan show people of various colors, including white. Why should he expect you to be brown-skinned? That would be stereotyping, no?

Can you now discuss the hadith and the points Yeezevee has made?

Peace, Shalom

Muhammad bin Lyin

Iffo the Quranic Clown wrote: Mr sum I am from Pakistan, so what do you expect my color to be? Yes I am brown.
Is it brown or merely tan?? :lol: Is it 30% brown or 70% tan?? :lol: Can you name your skin color based on the colors laid out in the crayola crayon 64 crayon color scale?? :lol:

Hey, don't blame me, ridiculous points get ridiculous responses. About races, I asked you earlier if you were going to run in the Special Olympics, but you never answered me. :lol:

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

yeezevee wrote:
iffo wrote:Looks like buddy Yohan has some sort of issue with people skin color and how they look.
Off course these are models or TV artist so they are cute. Not every person look like this.So what's your point. But believe it or not I am prettier than these girls...
and those girl with whom he is comparing himself are in his post at viewtopic.php?p=151029#p151029" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Look at them., iffo is better looking than them., so I say in a right country at right place he is a burkha material .. lol..
iffo had better keep himself off any trouble if he is indeed prettier than those girls. You know what can happen to him if he gets thrown into jail...
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."