Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
darth
Posts: 492
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by darth »

iffo wrote:
darth wrote:
iffo wrote: That's not the point. If I start teaching peace and love does that make me son of god or god? again what is the proof that Jesus was son of god or god?
If you were to teach peace-love-goodness, if you were to live peace-love-goodness, if you were able to instill in other people peace, love and a general goodness, that would make you a son of God.
Well than call me son of god from today, because that's what I am all about. Respect me like you respect Jesus than.
Very funny. But just because you *think* you deserve it does not mean that you do. Even on this forum you have not instilled in people peace , love and general goodness. So how can you fantasize yourself as the "son of God"? Of course if you work on it for a few decades you may also be imbibed with God's spirit and may be acknowledged as "son of God", but until such a time, strive for it!
(Funny, I just realized it - your "prophet" too "thought" he deserved to be a "prophet". Unfortunately for him no one else thought he was a "prophet". So he had to fight and murder them. Now I would advice you, Iffo, not to emulate your prophet in striving for the "son of god" title. In fact, go the opposite direction and it may yet come to pass)

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by iffo »

ThereIs1Adonai wrote:

Iffo,

I said these boards are for discussion of Islam and if you want to discuss this to send me a private message. Apparently, Pakistan's schools have failed to teach you how to read.

Peace, Shalom
I do not meet strange woman in private :*) ,

@sum,
teaching of both as they both are respectable to me at the same level.

@darth
it was not funny, I am indeed mountain of love and peace.

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2180
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by Centaur »

@sum,
teaching of both as they both are respectable to me at the same level.
thats is humanly impossible, as Mohammed contradicts, annuled the teachings of Jesus
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

darth
Posts: 492
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by darth »

iffo wrote:
@darth
it was not funny, I am indeed mountain of love and peace.
Good that your mental image of your real self is so positive. Now project that love and peace to everyone around you so that they too become embodiments of love and peace. Then after many years (probably decades in your case) we will revisit this topic to decide if you are a "son of god" or another mohammed-like-hallucinator....

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
So we are left with one man claiming something with no proof whatsoever, as he said.
Is there any proof that will be enough? What proof there is that Jesus was son of god or god as some claim?
I am simply telling you what we are left with. If the entire hadiths are discarded, then there is no historical info and only the claim of one man. I'm not even going to try to reason with you anymore as you take everything in such an emotional manner when it comes to Islam that it is impossible for you to reason soundly. You've continually proven this all over the place here.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
Well than call me son of god from today, because that's what I am all about. Respect me like you respect Jesus than.
When you deserve it and show us that you are capable of sound, objective reasoning. You seem to be able to practice that when it comes to everyone else's religion, but you can't do that when it comes to Islam.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

ThereIs1Adonai
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm
Location: Heart of America

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

@ Iffo,

Are you saying I'm strange? :P

I promise not to bring a gun to the private meeting. Okay? :prop:

Peace, Shalom

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by iffo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote:
Well than call me son of god from today, because that's what I am all about. Respect me like you respect Jesus than.
When you deserve it and show us that you are capable of sound, objective reasoning. You seem to be able to practice that when it comes to everyone else's religion, but you can't do that when it comes to Islam.
Well I am still mountain peace and love, that was the condition to equate to Jesus, so I am just like Jesus, so from today you MLB should call me your God.

@ThereIs1Adonai
No if you will strong about your faith you would have defended it out in open not in private rooms. I know you can not defend it, you hanging to it with a thin string. Here is the thing, its very very easy to find faults in others and bad mouth and being critical of others but when time comes to defend yourself most of the christians fall like house of cards or run away.......... come on now be brave.

ThereIs1Adonai
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm
Location: Heart of America

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote:
Well than call me son of god from today, because that's what I am all about. Respect me like you respect Jesus than.
When you deserve it and show us that you are capable of sound, objective reasoning. You seem to be able to practice that when it comes to everyone else's religion, but you can't do that when it comes to Islam.
Well I am still mountain peace and love, that was the condition to equate to Jesus, so I am just like Jesus, so from today you MLB should call me your God.

@ThereIs1Adonai
No if you will strong about your faith you would have defended it out in open not in private rooms. I know you can not defend it, you hanging to it with a thin string. Here is the thing, its very very easy to find faults in others and bad mouth and being critical of others but when time comes to defend yourself most of the christians fall like house of cards or run away.......... come on now be brave.

That is not why I prefer a private conversation to discuss Jesus. It is because I do not need to defend my God. He can defend himself. My job is merely to speak the truth about him. If one believes and has faith, that is for them to decide. It is not my job to force anyone.

The reason for making it private is so we do not get bogged down with too many comments and conversations at once. You and I have a common belief to begin with: We both believe a god created the world. If Atheists jump into the conversation we lose the track of commonality with which to begin our conversation and it can be dragged off into many other points and tangents, losing the focus which is if Jesus is God and the chief proof being his resurrection from the dead. That is why I prefer to make it a one-on-one conversation.

One might think you do not want a clear and pointed discussion of it and would prefer to have people with other beliefs jump in to take us off topic. After all, diversion has been one of your key behaviors on the boards whenever you feel a point being made is too clear and demonstrates the problems with Islam.

So once again I invite you to a private conversation regarding who Jesus is and the historical validity of my belief. We will not be discussing Islam in this conversation. And you can feel free to say whatever you wish. You see, my God does not demand that I force conversion on anyone; only that I tell them salvation is in Jesus Christ the Lord.

If you are so sure you are right, you have nothing to fear in a simple conversation with a limited topic.... staying on point.

Peace, Shalom

darth
Posts: 492
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by darth »

iffo wrote: Well I am still mountain peace and love, that was the condition to equate to Jesus, so I am just like Jesus, so from today you MLB should call me your God
I know islamic understanding is a little limited, but for you to be acknowledged as a "son of God" in a few decades -

"If you were to teach peace-love-goodness, if you were to live peace-love-goodness, if you were able to instill in other people peace, love and a general goodness, that would make you a son of God."

So strive for it.

You see, iffo, for people such as myself - belief in virgin birth, resurrection etc. are not necessary. A man/prophet/son of God is judged by his teachings and actions. When I was reading about the Buddha this was one of the things that struck me - Buddha was able to bring peace and goodwill between enemy kings simply by the power of his words. Truly, another "son of god". On the other hand mohammad managed to bring enemity between tribes that used to get along quite well. Illuminating, right? A false prophet is known by his teachings and actions.

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by iffo »

ThereIs1Adonai wrote:
That is not why I prefer a private conversation to discuss Jesus. It is because I do not need to defend my God. He can defend himself. My job is merely to speak the truth about him. If one believes and has faith, that is for them to decide. It is not my job to force anyone.

The reason for making it private is so we do not get bogged down with too many comments and conversations at once. You and I have a common belief to begin with: We both believe a god created the world. If Atheists jump into the conversation we lose the track of commonality with which to begin our conversation and it can be dragged off into many other points and tangents, losing the focus which is if Jesus is God and the chief proof being his resurrection from the dead. That is why I prefer to make it a one-on-one conversation.

One might think you do not want a clear and pointed discussion of it and would prefer to have people with other beliefs jump in to take us off topic. After all, diversion has been one of your key behaviors on the boards whenever you feel a point being made is too clear and demonstrates the problems with Islam.

So once again I invite you to a private conversation regarding who Jesus is and the historical validity of my belief. We will not be discussing Islam in this conversation. And you can feel free to say whatever you wish. You see, my God does not demand that I force conversion on anyone; only that I tell them salvation is in Jesus Christ the Lord.

If you are so sure you are right, you have nothing to fear in a simple conversation with a limited topic.... staying on point.

Peace, Shalom
Its an unjust world where woman like you walk on the road with no red carpet on it.

Regarding what you said about discussing christanity in private, to me these are just excuses ........... I take this as you admit yourself that can not defend it, and you don't want your friends here finding out your unsensible and illogical views.

ThereIs1Adonai
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm
Location: Heart of America

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

iffo wrote:
ThereIs1Adonai wrote:
That is not why I prefer a private conversation to discuss Jesus. It is because I do not need to defend my God. He can defend himself. My job is merely to speak the truth about him. If one believes and has faith, that is for them to decide. It is not my job to force anyone.

The reason for making it private is so we do not get bogged down with too many comments and conversations at once. You and I have a common belief to begin with: We both believe a god created the world. If Atheists jump into the conversation we lose the track of commonality with which to begin our conversation and it can be dragged off into many other points and tangents, losing the focus which is if Jesus is God and the chief proof being his resurrection from the dead. That is why I prefer to make it a one-on-one conversation.

One might think you do not want a clear and pointed discussion of it and would prefer to have people with other beliefs jump in to take us off topic. After all, diversion has been one of your key behaviors on the boards whenever you feel a point being made is too clear and demonstrates the problems with Islam.

So once again I invite you to a private conversation regarding who Jesus is and the historical validity of my belief. We will not be discussing Islam in this conversation. And you can feel free to say whatever you wish. You see, my God does not demand that I force conversion on anyone; only that I tell them salvation is in Jesus Christ the Lord.

If you are so sure you are right, you have nothing to fear in a simple conversation with a limited topic.... staying on point.

Peace, Shalom
Its an unjust world where woman like you walk on the road with no red carpet on it.

Regarding what you said about discussing christanity in private, to me these are just excuses ........... I take this as you admit yourself that can not defend it, and you don't want your friends here finding out your unsensible and illogical views.
Very well. But since it is off topic here. I will set up a separate thread tomorrow, will notify you where it is, and we can begin. It will be in a more appropriate venue. Just so you know, my reasons are sincere whether you accept them or not.

Peace, Shalom

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by yeezevee »

Ha! I didn't look in to this thread., I was under the impression that you guys are adding/discussing Malik's Muwatt Hadith..., but it appears you guys are discussing your personal hadith..lol.,

So let us get back in track with Malik's Muwatta .. so please read this link http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc ... h/muwatta/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and pick up nuggets from earliest Hadith which allegedly connects with Muhammad/Quran/Islam..

with best
yeezevee

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote:
Well than call me son of god from today, because that's what I am all about. Respect me like you respect Jesus than.
When you deserve it and show us that you are capable of sound, objective reasoning. You seem to be able to practice that when it comes to everyone else's religion, but you can't do that when it comes to Islam.
Well I am still mountain peace and love, that was the condition to equate to Jesus, so I am just like Jesus, so from today you MLB should call me your God.
How stupid was that?? I don't remember Jesus asking people to be stupid. :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
ThereIs1Adonai wrote:
That is not why I prefer a private conversation to discuss Jesus. It is because I do not need to defend my God. He can defend himself. My job is merely to speak the truth about him. If one believes and has faith, that is for them to decide. It is not my job to force anyone.

The reason for making it private is so we do not get bogged down with too many comments and conversations at once. You and I have a common belief to begin with: We both believe a god created the world. If Atheists jump into the conversation we lose the track of commonality with which to begin our conversation and it can be dragged off into many other points and tangents, losing the focus which is if Jesus is God and the chief proof being his resurrection from the dead. That is why I prefer to make it a one-on-one conversation.

One might think you do not want a clear and pointed discussion of it and would prefer to have people with other beliefs jump in to take us off topic. After all, diversion has been one of your key behaviors on the boards whenever you feel a point being made is too clear and demonstrates the problems with Islam.

So once again I invite you to a private conversation regarding who Jesus is and the historical validity of my belief. We will not be discussing Islam in this conversation. And you can feel free to say whatever you wish. You see, my God does not demand that I force conversion on anyone; only that I tell them salvation is in Jesus Christ the Lord.

If you are so sure you are right, you have nothing to fear in a simple conversation with a limited topic.... staying on point.

Peace, Shalom
Its an unjust world where woman like you walk on the road with no red carpet on it.

Regarding what you said about discussing christanity in private, to me these are just excuses ........... I take this as you admit yourself that can not defend it, and you don't want your friends here finding out your unsensible and illogical views.
What does unsensible mean?
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by iffo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote:
ThereIs1Adonai wrote:
That is not why I prefer a private conversation to discuss Jesus. It is because I do not need to defend my God. He can defend himself. My job is merely to speak the truth about him. If one believes and has faith, that is for them to decide. It is not my job to force anyone.

The reason for making it private is so we do not get bogged down with too many comments and conversations at once. You and I have a common belief to begin with: We both believe a god created the world. If Atheists jump into the conversation we lose the track of commonality with which to begin our conversation and it can be dragged off into many other points and tangents, losing the focus which is if Jesus is God and the chief proof being his resurrection from the dead. That is why I prefer to make it a one-on-one conversation.

One might think you do not want a clear and pointed discussion of it and would prefer to have people with other beliefs jump in to take us off topic. After all, diversion has been one of your key behaviors on the boards whenever you feel a point being made is too clear and demonstrates the problems with Islam.

So once again I invite you to a private conversation regarding who Jesus is and the historical validity of my belief. We will not be discussing Islam in this conversation. And you can feel free to say whatever you wish. You see, my God does not demand that I force conversion on anyone; only that I tell them salvation is in Jesus Christ the Lord.

If you are so sure you are right, you have nothing to fear in a simple conversation with a limited topic.... staying on point.

Peace, Shalom
Its an unjust world where woman like you walk on the road with no red carpet on it.

Regarding what you said about discussing christanity in private, to me these are just excuses ........... I take this as you admit yourself that can not defend it, and you don't want your friends here finding out your unsensible and illogical views.
What does unsensible mean?
It means MLB

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:]
What does unsensible mean?
It means MLB
No it doesn't. In FACT, the word means nothing at all. So who is "unsensible"? IFFO, the moronic and Quranic clown, when are you going to stop trolling here?? You look like nothing but an emotional, stupid little boy. What could you possibly think you could possibly be accomplishing here except for embarrassing yourself? I mean that sincerely. Let us know when you have anything of value to offer, OK?? Thanks.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by iffo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote:]
What does unsensible mean?
It means MLB
No it doesn't. In FACT, the word means nothing at all. So who is "unsensible"? IFFO, the moronic and Quranic clown, when are you going to stop trolling here?? You look like nothing but an emotional, stupid little boy. What could you possibly think you could possibly be accomplishing here except for embarrassing yourself? I mean that sincerely. Let us know when you have anything of value to offer, OK?? Thanks.
indisputable king of racism, english is not my first language so as long your limited brain cells get the message that i am trying to convey be happy ............you get it? the F grade mathematician

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote: indisputable king of racism,
Yes iffo, "dummy" and "Muslim" are both races. :lol: Speaking of races, are you running in the Special Olympics this year?? :lol:
iffo wrote: english is not my first language so as long your limited brain cells get the message that i am trying to convey be happy ............you get it?
Well, you have a point there. I shouldn't criticize your language mistakes since English is not your primary language, and lord only knows, there's plenty of other stupid things that you say that I can pick on instead. :lol:
iffo wrote: the F grade mathematician
Like THAT one. :lol: WTF does math have to do with anything??
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Malik's Muwatt Hadith..

Post by iffo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote: indisputable king of racism,
Yes iffo, "dummy" and "Muslim" are both races. :lol: Speaking of races, are you running in the Special Olympics this year?? :lol:
iffo wrote: english is not my first language so as long your limited brain cells get the message that i am trying to convey be happy ............you get it?
Well, you have a point there. I shouldn't criticize your language mistakes since English is not your primary language, and lord only knows, there's plenty of other stupid things that you say that I can pick on instead. :lol:
iffo wrote: the F grade mathematician
Like THAT one. :lol: WTF does math have to do with anything??
Muslims is a race, where all races mergedand become one race called muslims, mostly represent by people with brown brown skin.
Anyway whether muslim is a race or not you still a racist as i am sure you hate blacks and hispanics as well, If given a chance you will dance on Japanese children graves from WW1 , isnt that true King?

Post Reply