Allah as Law: The Law!

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Muhammad bin Lyin

Re: Allah as Law: The Law!

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

yeezevee wrote:
Eagle wrote:
Wootah wrote:If Allah allows bad people into heaven then he is not good.
But JEsus died for the sins of humanity meaning whether you accept him or not, whether you are Hitler or Staline, you go straight to heaven.
If Hitler accepts Jesus as his "savior", he is saved from his sins and even if he keeps sinning Jesus -whom he accepted as his savior- already died for his sins meaning Hitler will be absolved whether he repents or not.
If Hitler refuses Jesus as his savior, he is still saved since Jesus died for the sins of all humanity, including those who do not know him or even refuse him. To refuse Jesus as a savior is a sin, for which Jesus already died. If you say "no, Jesus' only redeems the sins of those who accept him" (even though sin atonements are only possible for past sins according to your Bible), you are denying that Jesus died for the sins of everyone including non- christians.
You and millions of Muslim bums can write as much as you like against Jesus Christ(Real or imaginary Figure). When you compare that Christ character with Muhammad you stand no where dear Eagle. .,
BOOM!!!!
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Muhammad bin Lyin

yeezevee wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:

BagHat, the Cat said that it is not necessary to take the Quran as the letter for letter dictation of Allah. Do you agree?? Why did you ignore that part??
look at that "Muhammad bin Lyin., He is trying his best see the fight/argument between the Cat and AhmedBahgat . Sure he loves to see that happen in ffi lol..
It's a perfectly legitimate question, and one that BagHat is not going to answer. I'm not the one who introduced the radical idea that it doesn't matter whether the Quran was man made or not.

Muhammad bin Lyin

yeezevee wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
The Cat wrote:In a soon-to-come thread I'll explain why it doesn't matter if the Koran is man-made or not. It'll be named: Allah is Law. Period.
You haven't explained that yet. If the Quran is man made, then it is not God's law. And, clearly the Quran DOES represent itself as God made, not man made.
Well., could it not be possible that in The Cat thinking that "Allah is Not God" hence as The Cat says., it is not God's Law" but Allah Law.., lol..
I have no idea what this clown could be thinking at this point. And this is why I even asked BagHat to comment, but we both know he will remain silent, honest fellow that he is. :lol: This is classic Muslim behavior. They are not allowed to let the kafir see them disagree. Being a fellow Muslim is most important, and being correct is secondary. So if a kafir is right and a Muslim is wrong, the other Muslim will still side with the Muslim who is wrong before the kafir who is right. So right and wrong are secondary to the Muslim, non Muslim issue in their minds. This is why Islam is very "cultish", and Muslims can never truly be trusted in any secular society because Mecca always comes first.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:

I have no idea what this clown could be thinking at this point. And this is why I even asked BagHat to comment, but we both know he will remain silent, honest fellow that he is. :lol: This is classic Muslim behavior. They are not allowed to let the kafir see them disagree. Being a fellow Muslim is most important, and being correct is secondary. So (WHAT??) if a kafir is right and a Muslim is wrong, the other Muslim will still side with the Muslim who is wrong before the kafir who is right.....
well that is one way of thinking but The Cat may have his own Cat plans. May be he has the idea of moving the political power of Islam which he thinks is in the hands of Hadith preaching/following Muslims in to the hands of {{{{{this picture in the front page of ffi http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/po ... nisations/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; clearly depicts such Muslims}}}}

Muslims that are Quran only and sufi like ..sing songs and spend time type of Muslims which The Cat may think that are harmless to Muslim folks and rest of the humanity. Off course The Cat clearly knows Islam as preached in Hadith and some of it is in Quran is not good to humanity..

Correct me if I am wrong The Cat..

with best regards
yeezevee
Last edited by yeezevee on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

wtf? was that koranic water circle Yekee?
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Centaur wrote:wtf? was that koranic water circle Yekee?
Huh! Centaur you too??

.. Damn so many cats to deal with.. How many cats do we have in FFI??

darth

Post by darth »

If the constitution of US is akin to the quran (please, hold on, I have to go puke),
then what would take the place of amendments to the constitution?

(Seriously this comparison is a blasphemy against US constitution. But as a American I will uphold your right to make any statement however stupid, however illogical)

Muhammad bin Lyin

The whole thing is utter nonsense. Cat says that it doesn't matter whether the Quran is man made or not, we should follow it's laws anyway. But what the knucklehead fails to realize is that we already can write any law we want. The people can already decide that for themselves. So, for example, if they wanted to, they could make the punishment for stealing as having your hand cut off. They tell their legislators that this is what they want. But obviously, they don't want that, or else they would change the law. So who needs the Quran unless it's definitely from God? In fact, what value could the Quran actually have if it wasn't from God?? It becomes the miserable, boring, repetitive book that it actually is when one looks at it objectively. And, if it isn't the letter for letter dictation, as it claims to be, then the whole thing is a suspect lie. So why follow rules from a suspect lie?? That's ridiculous.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:The whole thing is utter nonsense. Cat says that it doesn't matter whether the Quran is man made or not, we should follow it's laws anyway. ......
Where did The Cat say that YOU SHOULD FOLLOW the laws of Quran dear Muhammad bin Lyin??

I am under the impression that The Cat is saying and arguing with "Muslims" specially Muhammad following Muslims to follow Quran ..strictly Quran.. and arguing with you guys to help him and Quran only Muslims to educate Muslims that use Hadith and change them to Quran only Muslims..

That doesn't mean Quran escapes criticism
Last edited by yeezevee on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

Muhammad Bin lyin wrote:Cat says that it doesn't matter whether the Quran is man made or not

First of all it does matter whether quran is from God or not to muslims .

I dont understand who gave him the idea that his approach is going to work . He claims other approaches are like beating the river but he fails to understand that his own approach is no more than beating a river. He fails to understand that majority of muslims are sunni and hence they would be reluctant to give up hadiths and it would be a futile exercise i.e beating a river :lol: . He should just try using his arguments on Sunni forum and he will be debunked in no time. In such a case how is he debunking islam from within as he claims? Debunking islam from within would actually mean using quran + hadiths to debunk muslims and not quran. I suppose he means using quran to debunk hadiths is what he meant when he said debunking islam from within.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

skynightblaze wrote:

I dont understand who gave him the idea that his approach is going to work ......
well that is just an idea., every one can get ideas.. no one need to give him that idea., It is simple.., when you look in to the Islamic lands and people who follow Islam "Quran only Muslims are MORE SANER and more humane than other hard core Muslim" so he gets the idea., what is wrong with that??
Last edited by yeezevee on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

yeezevee wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:The whole thing is utter nonsense. Cat says that it doesn't matter whether the Quran is man made or not, we should follow it's laws anyway. ......
Where did The Cat say that YOU SHOULD FOLLOW the laws of Quran dear Muhammad bin Lyin??

I am under the impression that The Cat is saying and arguing with "Muslims" specially Muhammad following Muslims to follow Quran ..strictly Quran..
ISnt he contradicting his own principles ? Sunni muslims would give a damn to his claims. He will be banned in no time from a sunni forum so infact arguing using quran alone would be like beating a river rather than arguing with muslims using quran + hadiths.Remember majority of muslims are sunni muslims.

What I think here is CAT wants to do something big and wants to show here that he has come up with a unique thought or start a new philosophy which he thinks would be appreciated but in reality its a flop show.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

yeezevee wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:

I dont understand who gave him the idea that his approach is going to work ......
well that is just an idea., every one can get ideas.. no one need to give him that idea., It is simple.., when you look in to the Islamic lands and people who follow Islam "Quran only Muslims are MORE SANER and more humane than other hard core Muslim" so he gets the idea.,m what is wrong with that??
Feasibility! Well I too have a lot of fanciful ideas for e.g I expect to get paid as Bill Gates but would it be sane to claim that much of payment when I look out for a job? so feasibility matters dude! His idea is super flop and also not to forget his logical fallacies too :*)

Muhammad bin Lyin

Who really knows what the heck he means at this point. He started this thread because I kept on bringing up the clear problem in 63:4 that he never answers or even comments on. It must have reminded him that the Quran is not the letter for letter dictation of Allah because Muhammad accidentally moved his lips while his Allah hand puppet was supposed to be talking. :lol: So that must have made an impact because now, he tells himself that it no longer matters whether the Quran is man made or not, it's still the law. It's simply amazing how far people are willing to go if they need something to be true.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

skynightblaze wrote:

ISnt he contradicting his own principles ? Sunni muslims would give a damn to his claims. He will be banned in no time from a sunni forum.....
So what he contradicts his own pots/words? so what Sunni muslims would give a damn to his claims?? and so what He will be banned from a sunni forum??

he still would like All Muslims move in to 'Quran only Muslims" Now question is .. would that not be better for people like you dear SKB??

Muhammad bin Lyin

yeezevee wrote:
If it's not from God, why should ANYBODY bother to follow it?? People should have enough common sense to make up their own rules that suit them the best.
yeezevee wrote: I am under the impression that The Cat is saying and arguing with "Muslims"

I know that, but it doesn't matter as per above.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

yeezevee wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:

ISnt he contradicting his own principles ? Sunni muslims would give a damn to his claims. He will be banned in no time from a sunni forum.....
So what he contradicts his own pots/words? so what Sunni muslims would give a damn to his claims?? and so what He will be banned from a sunni forum??

he still would like All Muslims move in to 'Quran only Muslims" Now question is .. would that not be better for people like you dear SKB??
It would be better but definitely not the best! Well choosing between quran only and quran + hadiths muslims is like choosing a candidate one who has a score of 35 % and the other one 5 % . 35 % guy is better than 5 % guy but he still fails if the passing is 50% .

So what I think is both quran and hadith should be eliminated and hence it would be better if he rather works on eliminating islam together. Hadiths give no room to muslims for playing acrobatics and hence they can be defeated easily as hadiths are quite clear as compared to quran so defeating islam in its entirety would be easy using hadiths. Again I am not sure of this opinion.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Who really knows what the heck he means at this point. He started this thread because I kept on bringing up the clear problem in 63:4 that he never answers or even comments on. It must have reminded him that the Quran is not the letter for letter dictation of Allah because Muhammad accidentally moved his lips while his Allah hand puppet was supposed to be talking. :lol: So that must have made an impact because now, he tells himself that it no longer matters whether the Quran is man made or not, it's still the law. It's simply amazing how far people are willing to go if they need something to be true.

Actually the part in red is the truth ! He just doesnt have the guts to say that he was proven wrong! all this effort is to protect his ego .A drowning man will even try to cling to a straw to save his life and thats what Cat has been doing here. He clearly doesnt have answer to your question and all this effort is done to preserve his arguments. He has to justify it somehow rather than accepting that he was wrong and hence this tap dance.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

I have heard islamic fundies saying this, that Koran is like a perfect constitution for whole of mankind and every aspect of a Human's life need to be governed by this perfect constitution. But cat are you one of them?
:ermm:
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

yeezevee wrote:Well., could it not be possible that in The Cat thinking that "Allah is Not God" hence as The Cat says., it is not God's Law" but Allah Law
The bottom line here is that once a book becomes the law, it doesn't matter anymore who authored it.
Then we have to deal with the Koran from this perspective and learn to argue within its legal scope...

This is very down to earth, dear yeezevee. Napoleon did write the Napoleon Code, that's plainly historical.
But the Code stands afterward all by himself. In court, you won't make a case out of Napoleon's authorship !

Our hatred team has much problem understanding this. Go figure...
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.