Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Muhammad bin Lyin

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

WittyBoy wrote:Islam aims to a coherent community, any acts i mentioned is a treason.
He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

piscohot wrote:
WittyBoy wrote:Islam aims to a coherent community, any acts i mentioned is a treason.
verbal gymnastics which basically say this: Islam demand muslims remain as muslims irregardless of what they believe or disbelieve. Anyone who wants to leave islam deserve to be killed.
Why don't you say: "Islam prevents a Muslim from making other Muslims doubt their beliefs", you are free but without affecting others' beliefs.
Problems #1 , #2

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

crazymonkie_ wrote:
A "coherent community" is not a state, is not a nation.
Yes, for Islam it's more important that this state you talk about.
Problems #1 , #2

crazymonkie_

Post by crazymonkie_ »

But that does NOT make it acceptable to kill apostates, and DEFINITELY does not make apostasy equal to treason.

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

sword_of_truth wrote:
sword_of_truth wrote:No, if those acts are not okay with God, I have to say I don't like this God of which you speak. He should not be affected by petty human squabbles.

But other people may be affected by these ideas, or dividing the community, or causing a tumult.
Go back and read what you wrote that I was responding to. You appear to have retracted what you said. You said that was okay. It was when God was involved that it was not okay.
WittyBoy wrote:Insulting the president is OK, convincing other Americans to disobey him is OK, increasing of the number of these Americans and causing such a tumult is OK too, but if we talk about God not the president, all these acts wouldn't be OK. This corrupted cell must be treated, if no hope of it, it must go elsewhere, if not, sorry don't blame Islam when it protects its community from this cell.
I said all these acts wouldn't be OK when we talk about God not a president.
Problems #1 , #2

crazymonkie_

Post by crazymonkie_ »

But the whole *point* of treason is that you're acting against *human* organizations, or humans as representatives of those organizations. You can't just say "it's a god, therefore it's the same thing," because you'd first have to PROVE that god exists- which I'm sure you know is impossible- and then you'd have to make sure that you're stopping the acts or people who are going against that god that you can't prove exists anyway.

Double bind.

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

crazymonkie_ wrote:But that does NOT make it acceptable to kill apostates, and DEFINITELY does not make apostasy equal to treason.
Why? didn't you say it should be applicable only if Islam was a state, i answered you: Yes, for Islam it's more important that this state you talk about.

crazymonkie_ wrote:But the whole *point* of treason is that you're acting against *human* organizations, or humans as representatives of those organizations.
Traitor: a person who betrays his or her country, cause, friends, etc.; **

Treason: 3-the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; **

Traitor: A person who betrays (or is accused of betraying) their own political party, nation, family, friends, ethnic group, team, religion, social class, or other group to which they may belong. **
You can't just say "it's a god, therefore it's the same thing," because you'd first have to PROVE that god exists- which I'm sure you know is impossible- and then you'd have to make sure that you're stopping the acts or people who are going against that god that you can't prove exists anyway.
Islam is who puts this rule, i think it puts it depending on the idea that no god but Allah, it doesn't put it according to your beliefs for example.
Problems #1 , #2

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

WittyBoy wrote:
piscohot wrote:
verbal gymnastics which basically say this: Islam demand muslims remain as muslims irregardless of what they believe or disbelieve. Anyone who wants to leave islam deserve to be killed.
Why don't you say: "Islam prevents a Muslim from making other Muslims doubt their beliefs", you are free but without affecting others' beliefs.
Maybe this will be clearer for you:

Islam 'aims to a coherent community' - how? - by FORCING any muslims who NO LONGER BELIEVES IN ISLAM to STAY as a muslim on the threat of DEATH if they leave Islam.

What so coherent about this kind of Islam?

faith in Islam is so easily shaken by apostates?

Whatever happen to 'There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong'?
Traitor: A person who betrays (or is accused of betraying) their own political party, nation, family, friends, ethnic group, team, religion, social class, or other group to which they may belong. **
How does a person born as a muslim who subsequently turn apostate be termed a traitor? He did not become a muslim out of his own free will, his birth into a muslim family deemed him a muslim.
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

crazymonkie_

Post by crazymonkie_ »

WittyBoy wrote:
crazymonkie_ wrote:But that does NOT make it acceptable to kill apostates, and DEFINITELY does not make apostasy equal to treason.
Why? didn't you say it should be applicable only if Islam was a state, i answered you: Yes, for Islam it's more important that this state you talk about.
There were a lot of "If"s in my statement, in case you forgot.

Since Islam has no sovereign authority, at least not since the Ottoman Caliphate ended after WWI (and most Muslims didn't consider him the caliph anyway), there can be no treason.

You can't say that someone is legally treasonous against something that is *like* a state. If it were so, then it could be totally legal for Fundamentalist Church of Latter Day Saints (radical Mormon group), the Amish, or in fact any other self-identified group to murder people who leave their groups.

I doubt that you'd argue for any of those groups' rights for murdering apostates, hence you are both special pleading and simply making a bad argument.
crazymonkie_ wrote:But the whole *point* of treason is that you're acting against *human* organizations, or humans as representatives of those organizations.
Traitor: a person who betrays his or her country, cause, friends, etc.; **

Treason: 3-the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; **

Look: We are talking about LEGAL treason here, not the "betrayal of trust or confidence" that the THIRD DEFINITION on Dictionary.com has listed. And I know I listed that same definition a page or two back.

The first definition is right.... BUT.... what we are discussing is whether Islam is justified in murdering people who leave it. They are not, because the definition of treason, in the sense of treason that calls for murder (or at the least imprisonment) is VERY specific. There have been very few cases of treason in the past one hundred years, and making it vaguer would only make it easier to abuse.
You can't just say "it's a god, therefore it's the same thing," because you'd first have to PROVE that god exists- which I'm sure you know is impossible- and then you'd have to make sure that you're stopping the acts or people who are going against that god that you can't prove exists anyway.
Islam is who puts this rule, i think it puts it depending on the idea that no god but Allah, it doesn't put it according to your beliefs for example.
??? The hell does that sentence mean?

It's like three sentences in one.

Islam- which comes from god- and god makes the rules. Right?

Therefore you're saying that you want to apply treason against a god, not against humans or structures made by humans.

You didn't answer my propositions about faith and special pleading. You need to do that before you can even begin to talk about Islam being a valid case for applying punishments for treason, let alone making the case for treason being equal to apostasy.

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

iffo wrote:WittyBoy two 'wrongs' don't make one 'right'. If they did a cruel barbaric act, prophet did not have to repeat it.
but optimal penalty should equal the harm done, and Allah said:

We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it is an act of atonement for himself. And if any fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) wrong-doers.

What about they would have rapped the shepherds first, that means prophet should also asked them to be rapped first.
No, there's a specific punishment of this type of criminals
Prophet that muslims are suppose to follow as role model should maintain higher standards.
Yes, He was extremely merciful but extremely just too.

I'd like to show you how Islam is merciful even with these people who does such acts

{33} The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

{34} Except for those who repent before they fall into your power: in that case, know that Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [Al-Maidah]

If this criminal repents before he is caught, the punishment will be canceled. I think no law in history includes this statement.
Is this something one can pratice in 21st century? even if someone has done this kind a criminal act.
Now, people no longer (even in the past) do this kind of crimes. However if someone did it and he meant to do it despite of its barbarity, he would deserve this punishment. What can be done nowadays is mischief in the land (e.g highway robbery), and the verse gave different types of preventive punishments.
Problems #1 , #2

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

piscohot wrote:Islam 'aims to a coherent community' - how? - by FORCING any muslims who NO LONGER BELIEVES IN ISLAM to STAY as a muslim on the threat of DEATH if they leave Islam.
Why doesn't this person go and live elsewhere between non-Muslims?
No, but there is who can be convinced by your wrong idea because he doesn't know about the right of it. What about Christians who convert to Islam in groups?
Whatever happen to 'There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong'?
Nothing changed, no one is forced to convert to Islam.
How does a person born as a muslim who subsequently turn apostate be termed a traitor? He did not become a muslim out of his own free will, his birth into a muslim family deemed him a muslim.
As i said before, If an American, French, German,...etc didn't become with his nationality on his own, Is it permitted for him to pronounce his disloyalty and breach the laws of his country, he may courage his family to do the same, one of his family may courage his friend to do the same, this friend may courage his family too......

This person can simply go and leave in the other country he likes.
Problems #1 , #2

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Witlessboy wrote:
Obviously you do not read news. It happens all the time.

Egypt, Pakistan, Sudan and elsewhere.

http://www.religiouswatch.com/thread005 ... _egypt.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.pakistanchristianpost.com/he ... ewsid=1985" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:wacko:
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

pr126 wrote:Witlessboy wrote:
Obviously you do not read news. It happens all the time.

Egypt, Pakistan, Sudan and elsewhere.

http://www.religiouswatch.com/thread005 ... _egypt.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.pakistanchristianpost.com/he ... ewsid=1985" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:wacko:
This trick the enemies of Islam has invented, what is this trick?
Attack Islam through unauthentic newspapers , individual acts , things done by the name of Islam, unauthentic stories, or the cheapest way ever which is using resources dishonestly. Ali Sina already used the cheapest way perfectly in his book.
Problems #1 , #2

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

WittyBoy wrote:
piscohot wrote:Islam 'aims to a coherent community' - how? - by FORCING any muslims who NO LONGER BELIEVES IN ISLAM to STAY as a muslim on the threat of DEATH if they leave Islam.
Why doesn't this person go and live elsewhere between non-Muslims?
I cannot believe the childish reply i get from you.
Do you think countries like Saudi Arabia or Iran will allow their apostates to leave the country?
Or do you think they would rather kill the apostates?
You know the answer don't you?
Besides, why should a person leave the country of his birth because he chose to believe or disbelieve in a religion?

Going by your ridiculous reasoning, why do muslims want to live in the West where they enjoy condemning the 'decadent lifestyles' of the west? Why don't they just stay in their islamic countries?
EVERYONE will be happier.
WittyBoy wrote:
No, but there is who can be convinced by your wrong idea because he doesn't know about the right of it. What about Christians who convert to Islam in groups?
So there are christians who convert to Islam, do you see other christians asking them to be killed? Or do you even see other christains condemning them?
No one behave like muslims when it comes to apostates.
If a muslim reject Islam on account of another apostate, it's because his faith in Islam was very shaky in the first place.
Don't put the blame on the apostate in order to have a reason to kill him.
WittyBoy wrote:
So verse 2:256 is simply for anyone who have yet to decide on islam.
For those who are already a muslim, there IS compulsion to stay a muslim.
WittyBoy wrote:
As i said before, If an American, French, German,...etc didn't become with his nationality on his own, Is it permitted for him to pronounce his disloyalty and breach the laws of his country, he may courage his family to do the same, one of his family may courage his friend to do the same, this friend may courage his family too......

This person can simply go and leave in the other country he likes.

because 'he MAY do this or he MAY do that' is a good reason to kill the apostate?
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

iffo

Post by iffo »

Moving right along. Mr WittyBoy do you believe following to be true.
"The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)
Do you believe prophet marry her when she was 6 and had sex with her when she was 9 when he was in 50's?
Would you like to follow prophet and allow a 50 year old to marry your 6 years old daughter and have sex at 9?

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

iffo wrote:Moving right along. Mr WittyBoy do you believe following to be true.
"The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). ........
Well on that post of Iffo, let us extend and learn more on that Prophet's marriages after the death of his first wife Khadija.. and ..and read More Hadith on marriage/divorce rules of Prophet of Islam .. SAW..RA.. Da...de ...daaa..

so read the links
Saint Aisha Wife of Prophet Muhammed Mother of The Believers
http://sherifview.blogspot.com/2008/05/ ... ammed.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.esinislam.com/Quran_And_Hadi ... ook_63.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://areweprepared.ca/post/2009/06/11 ... -Abu-Bakr-(RA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)-I.aspx

Prophet Muhammad's marriage with mother of believers

Let us learn all about Prophet and his women from

The Wives of the Prophet by Sr.Ruqaiyyah Waris Maqsood
A list of the Prophet’s Wives and some brief notes on their circumstances

Khadijah bint Khuwaylid - widowed twice (from Atiq (Utayiq) b. Aidh and Abu Halah b. Zurarah), and had at least four children before she married the Prophet in 595, when she was aged c40, he 25. They had at least 6 children – Qasim, Zaynab, Ruqaiyyah, Umm Kulthum, Fatimah, Abdallah. The boys Qasim and Abdullah died in infancy. It has been suggested that there were other babies, twins, who also died. They fostered and brought up the Prophet’s cousin Ali b. Abu Talib from the age of 4, and the freed slave Zayd b. Harithah from the age of 14. Khadijah died in 619, aged 65.

Sawdah bint Zam’ah - her first husband was Sakran, brother of Sheikh Suhayl of Amir. They were two of the earliest converts to Islam. They emigrated to Abyssinia, and on their return Sakran died. Suhayl agreed to take her in if she gave up Islam. She refused, and the Prophet married her in 620, when she became foster-mother to his daughters. Later she gave ‘her’ day to Aishah. Could have been divorced, but asked to remain as the Prophet’s wife in celibacy. Died 633. Had existing children, some say 6.

Aishah bint Abu Bakr – was said to have had her nikah to the Prophet at the age of 6, although it might have been later. Physically married after hijrah, when she reached puberty. She was either 18 or 28 when the Prophet died, and lived another 40 years a widow. Very clever, a recognised scholar. Led battle of Siffin against Ali after Prophet’s death. Supported claims of her nephew, Asma’s son Abdallah as caliph. Died either 670, 672, 677 or 680. I favour 672, aged 67, after a widowhood of 40 years. If this is correct, it would mean she was 27 when the Prophet died in 632, and therefore around 17 when she married him; and must have been born c/605-6. (Refer to my booklet ‘Hazrat Aishah’, IPCI, 481 Coventry Rd Birmingham, for all the various theories and data).

Hafsah bint Umar - first husband Khunays b. Hudhayfah of Sahm, who was martyred at Badr. Rejected by Abu Bakr and Uthman. Very clever girl, scholarly, but with her father’s quick temper. Educated by Umar’s relative Shifa bint Abdallah. Married Prophet in 625 aged c20. She kept first written copy of Qur’an. Died 665, aged 60.

Zaynab bint Khuzaymah – When aged c16, she married first the Prophet’s cousin Tufayl b. Harith, and later, when he divorced her, the Prophet’s cousin Ubaydah b. Harith b. Muttalib. At 48 years old,[1] Ubaydah was 32 years her senior, and the senior figure among these first Muslims. He died at Badr. She married the Prophet in 625, aged c33. She was very compassionate, and had been known since teenage as ‘Mother of the Poor’. Very happy working with Fatimah to help destitute, but died after few months. Died 626.

Umm Salamah bint Abu Umayyah - the Prophet’s cousin. Her first husband, Abu Salamah, was also the Prophet’s cousin. They were among the very first Muslims and emigrated to Abyssinia. On their return they were still persecuted by their family, so took refuge in the household of the Prophet’s uncle and foster-father Abu Talib, until he died. Among the first to make the hijrah, but Umm Salamah and her son were captured and kept prisoner. Eventually they crossed the desert alone and reached Quba. They were very happily married, and she tried to swear to Abu Salamah that she would never marry another, so that they could remain married in Paradise (a pre-Islamic belief), but he refused her this. They had three children and was pregnant when he was wounded at Uhud. He died later, and the Prophet, Abu Bakr and Umar all offered to marry her. They had a hard time persuading her to remarry, for she did not wish to enter a polygamous situation, and was in deep mourning for her slain husband. In the end she accepted the Prophet, and married him when aged c29, just before giving birth to her 4th child, Zaynab. The Prophet loved her children and raised them as his own. She accompanied the Prophet on many of his travels. A refined and scholarly lady, she was the last of the Prophet’s wives to pass away, in 683, aged 84.

Zaynab bint Jahsh - the Prophet’s cousin. She and her brothers were among the very first Muslims. She was not married young – and may have been hoping to marry the Prophet, but he requested her to marry the ex-slave Zayd, his adopted son. She was unwilling, through tribal pride, but eventually consented. The marriage failed and they divorced in 626. The Prophet married her (aged c39) in 627. Proud, refined, educated, she earned her own independent income through leather trading. Died 641, aged 53.

Rayhanah bint Zayd b. Amr al-Qurayziyyah - a Jewish captive whose husband was slain at the siege of the Banu Qurayzah in 627. There has been debate over whether she married Prophet or remained a concubine. She did not accept Islam at first, but was placed in the care of the Prophet’s aunt Salmah Umm Mundhir at Quba, where she did convert to Islam. She died before the Prophet, in 632, after his Farewell Pilgrimage.

Juwayriyyah bint Harith - Daughter of an Arab chief. Captured after battle with the Banu Mustaliq. Allotted to Thabit b. Qays, but demanded to see the Prophet and called for her release. He offered her marriage instead, and she accepted in 628 (aged either 16 or 22). All captives from her tribe were also set free. Died either 670 or 676, aged 64.

Umm Habibah (Ramlah) bint Abu Sufyan – Daughter of the wealthy and influential Sheikh Abu Sufyan. One of the first converts, she married the Prophet’s cousin Ubaydallah b. Jahsh, brother of Zaynab, who had been a Christian hanif. Emigrated to Abyssinia with Sawdah and Umm Salamah. Ubaydallah reverted to Christianity, then died. The Negus informed the Prophet, and suggested he married her by proxy, which he did in 627, when she was aged c44. The Negus paid the dowry. She came to join the Prophet after the battle of Khaybar, in 628. Died 666, aged 73.

Safiyyah (Zaynab) bint Huyayy b. Akhtab - Daughter of the Prophet’s worst Jewish enemy. Very devout and studious girl; first knew of the Prophet at age of 10, when her uncles went to meet him on his first arrival in Madinah. Married off to the elderly Rabbi Sallam b. Mishkan (Abu’l Huqayq), and after he divorced her to his own grandson Rabbi Kinanah b. Rabi of Khaybar. She always disliked Kinanah. When she told him she had dreamed of marrying the king of Madinah, he blacked her eye. She was captured at the battle of Khaybar in 628. Huyayy was executed, and she married Prophet, aged 16. She had a difficult time with the Prophet’s other wives, but became a great favourite with Aishah for her sweetness and piety. Died aged c64 in 676.

Maryam Qibtiyyah – An Egyptian Coptic Christian girl sent to the Prophet in 628 with her sister Shirin (Serene), by the Muqawqis or Viceroy of Egypt - Jurayj (George) b. Matta (or Binyamin, or Mina) - the Coptic Christian Archbishop of Alexandria subordinate to the Byzantine Emperor. Maryam and Shirin were daughters of the Archbishop’s friend Shimun (Simon), a respected Coptic Christian leader of the village of Hafn in Kawrat Ansina, (Ibn Kathir 4.415). Shirin was given to Hassan b. Thabit, and Maryam to the Prophet. Very beautiful with curly hair. She bore him the son Ibrahim, who like his other sons, died in infancy. She died shortly after the Prophet, in 632.

Maymunah bint Harith b. Hazn – One of a group of ladies the Prophet referred to as ‘the Sisters’, among the very first converts of Islam. She was a sister of Umm Fadl the wife of Abbas (the second female convert, after Khadijah), Salmah the wife of Hamzah, and Asma the wife of Walid b. Mughirah – and therefore the aunt of the warrior Khalid b. Walid. Widowed twice, from her first husband Mas’ud b. Amr of Taif, then from Abbas’ half-brother Abu Rahim b. Abd al-Uzzah, the second husband of the Prophet’s (pbuh) Aunt Barrah. Abbas took her into his household and arranged the Prophet’s marriage to her (when she was c28) after his first pilgrimage to Makkah in 629. She died either 671 or 681, aged either 70 or 80.

Note: Most books say either that the Prophet had 11 wives, 9 of whom were still living as the time of his death, or 13 wives. The books that say the Prophet had 13 wives include the Jewish prisoner Rayhanah and the Coptic concubine Maryam as wives, on the grounds that the Qur’an forbade sexual intimacy outside marriage. Allah knows best.

The two that died before him were Khadijah and Zaynab bint Khuzaymah. Rayhanah also died before him, but is not always counted as his wife. Several sources insist that there was at least one other full wife, who was divorced, but their information varies.

Other ladies who sought marriage with him.

Umm Hani bint Abu Talib – his first love

Khawlah bint Hakim – Khadijah’s niece. She married Uthman b. Maz’un when rejected.

Habibah bint Sahl – one of the first Madinah converts.

Layla bint Khutaym, one of the first converts of Madinah, aged c.40. Very bold lady. She approached Prophet, Prophet accepted her, but then she changed her mind.

Duba’a bint Amir b. Sa’sa’a – the widow of the Christian chief Hatim Ta’yy.

Safiyyah bint Bashshama b. Nadla

Umm Sharik/Ghaziyyah bint Jabir of Yemen – she was accepted by the Prophet as his wife, but their physical marriage was never consummated.

Umamah bint Hamzah – the Prophet refused her because Hamzah was his milk-brother.

Khawlah bint Hudhayl.

Sharaf bint Khalifah (sister of Dihya al-Kalbi).

Umm Habib bint Abbas.

The Most Important Women in His Life.

Aminah – his mother, who died when he was 6 years old.

Barakah/Umm Ayman – the Prophet’s Abyssinian nurse, the one person who was with him from his first breath to his last.

Fatimah bint Asad – Abu Talib’s wife, the Prophet’s stepmother.

His Aunts – especially Abd al-Muttalib’s five daughters by his wife Fatimah of Makhzum; and Abd al-Muttalib’s last daughter Safiyyah (by the sister of the Prophet’s mother – they married in a double wedding on the same day).

Salmah bint Qays/Umm Mundhir – his mother’s half-sister. She lived at Quba.

Umm Hani – Abu Talib’s daughter, his first love.

Khadijah bint Khuwaylid – the Prophet’s life-partner.
His daughters, and his other wives.

Umm Fadl – the wife of Abbas.

Umm Sulaym – his aunt. Lived at Madinah.

Umm Atiyyah – a leading convert of Madinah.

Layla bint Khutaym – a leading convert of Madinah.

‘Afra – a leading convert of Madinah.

Nusaybah bint Ka’b/Umm Umarah – a leading convert of Madinah.

Umm Sinan of Madinah.

Umm Waraqah of Madinah .
And that is what a converted Muhammad following Muslim Lady writes at http://www.ruqaiyyah.karoo.net/articles/wives.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and here is she ..

Well she knows more than me about the women of Mr. PBUH .. yet she thinks our PBUH was Prophet of all times. She was Born in London in 1942, with a name Rosalyn Rushbrook. Conversion to Islam happened in 1986. I guess that was due to his boy friend Waris Ali Maqsood ., Second marriage in1990, to Waris Ali Maqsood. No issue. Now divorced again.

Off course our good friend Waris Ali Maqsood after preaching Islam and Prophet's life to this Voluptuous ~35 year old Rosalyn and converting her in to Islam, I guess He moved on to other younger women of London ., Now Our Islamic preacher Rosalyn Rushbrook aka RUQAIYYAH WARIS MAQSOOD PREACHING ISLAM to Londoners..

Foolish people STUPID CULTS..

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

WittyBoy wrote:
This trick the enemies of Islam has invented, what is this trick?
Attack Islam through unauthentic newspapers , individual acts , things done by the name of Islam, unauthentic stories, or the cheapest way ever which is using resources dishonestly. Ali Sina already used the cheapest way perfectly in his book.
well Ali Sina must have got the revelation to write that book., it is similar as revelation of Quran to Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) dear WittyBoy.,

But your wits and thinking is out this world., You are indeed right on those red colored words., These enemies of Islam are inventing and inventing and inventing many tricks and sorcery against STAGNATED Islamic theology. Recently these rascals invented internet and satellite communications so that no one knows where they write from.

We should ask our Saudi Kings and rest of the Muslim leaders to spend a billion dollar a day to take out all satellites and internet out of this Allah planet..

Bastards writing shitt from their bed rooms ruining Allah/Muhammad and his religion

crazymonkie_

Post by crazymonkie_ »

WittyBoy wrote:This trick the enemies of Islam has invented, what is this trick?
That's exactly what the National Socialists and the Bolsheviks said.

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

piscohot wrote:
WittyBoy wrote:Why doesn't this person go and live elsewhere between non-Muslims?
Do you think countries like Saudi Arabia or Iran will allow their apostates to leave the country?
Or do you think they would rather kill the apostates?
No, he left here, and then he did what he wishes. As you know, there are a lot of apostates live in the West.
Besides, why should a person leave the country of his birth because he chose to believe or disbelieve in a religion?
a religion? Is it something trivial? If you see it so, Islam not.
Going by your ridiculous reasoning, why do muslims want to live in the West where they enjoy condemning the 'decadent lifestyles' of the west? Why don't they just stay in their islamic countries?
No, who apostates always looks for liberation from the shackles of Islam (As he sees), so the west world will be more suitable for him.
So there are christians who convert to Islam, do you see other christians asking them to be killed? Or do you even see other christains condemning them?
In fact, The Bible prescribes the death penalty for the following activities, among others:
* Murder
* Adultery
* Bestiality
* Rape
* Homosexual sex
* A betrothed woman who does not cry out while being raped
* A woman who is found not to have been a virgin on the night of her wedding
* Worshiping other gods
* Witchcraft (Exodus 22:18)
* Taking God's name in vain or cursing God's name
* Cursing a parent
* Kidnapping

Reference

So i don't worry about these new Muslims, because Christians don't put the Biblical rules in their consideration.
No one behave like muslims when it comes to apostates.
Yes, that's because Christians no longer apply Biblical rules which gave a good chance for Christians to convert from this inconsistent altered religion to Islam.
If a muslim reject Islam on account of another apostate, it's because his faith in Islam was very shaky in the first place.
It doesn't an excuse for this apostate to courage him to leave Islam
So verse 2:256 is simply for anyone who have yet to decide on islam.
For those who are already a muslim, there IS compulsion to stay a muslim.
Again, let him leave.
because 'he MAY do this or he MAY do that' is a good reason to kill the apostate?
I gave you an example, but as soon as a person pronounced his apostasy and disloyalty to Islam, he causes this tumult by any form.

Again,
If an American, French, German,...etc didn't become with his nationality on his own, Is it permitted for him to pronounce his disloyalty and breach the laws of his country?
Problems #1 , #2

WittyBoy

Post by WittyBoy »

iffo wrote:Moving right along. Mr WittyBoy do you believe following to be true.
"The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234)
We won't go into a long debate, but you can see by yourself in this hadith,
There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck."
Her mother took here to these women to see her, and these women said OK, they found her suitable for marriage. So, How can someone after 14 centuries say no she wasn't?
Would you like to follow prophet and allow a 50 year old to marry your 6 years old daughter and have sex at 9?
of course, not because she won't be suitable for marriage. The Prophet(pbuh) hadn't ordered us to marry 9 year girls, and then we found out that this order is wrong, but marriage depends on each community and its nature controlled by the Islamic rules which i didn't see in them that one should marry a 9 year girl.

Finally, this marriage resulted in great benefits for all Muslims, read this by yourself
Aishah lived on almost fifty years after the passing away of the Prophet. She had been his wife for a decade. Much of this time was spent in learning and acquiring knowledge of the two most important sources of God's guidance, the Quran and the Sunnah of His Prophet. Aishah was one of three wives (the other two being Hafsah and Umm Salamah) who memorized the Revelation. Like Hafsah, she had her own script of the Quran written after the Prophet had died.

So far as the Ahadith or sayings of the Prophet is concerned, Aishah is one of four persons (the others being Abu Hurayrah, Abdullah ibn Umar, and Anas ibn Malik) who transmitted more than two thousand sayings. Many of these pertain to some of the most intimate aspects of personal behavior which only someone in Aishah's position could have learnt. What is most important is that her knowledge of hadith was passed on in written form by at least three persons including her nephew Urwah who became one of the greatest scholars among the generation after the Companions.

Many of the learned companions of the Prophet and their followers benefitted from Aishah's knowledge. Abu Musa al-Ashari once said: "If we companions of the Messenger of God had any difficulty on a matter, we asked Aishah about it."

Her nephew Urwah asserts that she was proficient not only in fiqh but also in medicine (tibb) and poetry. Many of the senior companions of the Prophet came to her to ask for advice concerning questions of inheritance which required a highly skilled mathematical mind. Scholars regard her as one of the earliest fuqaha of Islam along with persons like Umar ibn al-Khattab, Ali and Abdullah ibn Abbas. The Prophet referring to her extensive knowledge of Islam is reported to have said: "Learn a portion of your religion (din) from this red colored lady." "Humayra" meaning "Red-coloured" was an epithet given to Aishah by the Prophet.
BTW, This is an example of how a Muslim woman can have a great position in her Islamic community.
Problems #1 , #2