Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Yes, do not write down the deeds of the 20% profit, nor even what he said. I wonder why not? :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

yeezevee wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
And if you go further back, you will see that the first time he said this, the word "indirectly" was not there, but was then added when he requoted himself and then he changed his original post as well. What I quoted of him was the actual version of his original post before he changed it because all I did was to hit the quote button. I'm actually surprised he even did that. I often don't know what goes through his mind some times.
yes..Muhammad bin Lyin., mind is a very complex thing., in fact it is a out put from a very complex organ. There is no surprise there but what happened there seems to be related to hyperactivity in FFI., You see when look at the timings of the posts you will understand why that happened., I have NOT read your post before I spell checked added or deleted words.,


this post on that Prayer thing viewtopic.php?p=128975#p128975" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you posted at Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:35 pm

I copied few words from your post and responded viewtopic.php?p=128976#p128976" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; at Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:38 pm that is 3 mts difference.,

and then page turned and you quoted the above post at viewtopic.php?p=128977#p128977" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:40 pm with in 2 mts of post .,


And I came to the key board and responded at 3.45 om viewtopic.php?p=128979#p128979" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to say those words. And I left the place, went away 300 miles from that key board and coming back now to write this. I don't need to write this post., but what all I am saying is it is a hyperactivity problem.. May be I should cut it down a bit .

from that onwards you wrote this
......... I'm actually surprised he even did that. I often don't know what goes through his mind some times.
at viewtopic.php?p=128980#p128980" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and more ...


So there is no surprise anywhere...
What I quoted from you was the way it originally was, and that is what I responded to. All I did was to hit the quote button on your post before you went back and added the word "indifferent". If you knew you added indifferent, then why would you ask me about something you knew you added after I had already responded to what you originally posted?
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

what you did is all perfectly valid.., and you are doing great job dear Muhammad bin Lyin., EXCEPT THOSE RED colored words from me.. keep it up...

My mistake.. No arguments needed here... it is waste of your valuable time... go back to the thread....

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by iffo »

WittyBoy
You first claimed that it was right after the war ended, now you said after a week or two, but you still can't say that he forced her on sex, and you don't have a hadith or a Quranic verse allowed forcing women on sex, if you found it, come and argue that Muslims forced the women on sex. When you tried to do so, you bring a hadith shows that a Sahabi take one of the prettiest girls on Arabia.However, he didn't do anything with her although she became lawful for him.
I am glad you are not a judge, because no criminal will get punished because you don't have the brain to figure out what happened. You need everybody caught red handed on the video tape. Even then a dishonest crock like yourself will refuse to believe. Don't take it to heart Witty you just making a fool out of yourself.

That hadith tells it all to anyone who has little intelligence that it is a pure case of forced sex as no woman will take of her clothes to his enemy so close to end of the war. I think your Egyption women will do that to Isreal, that's why you think it that way, right?...... oh no wait, you have their clits chopped.

Your Sahabi did not take of her clothes, did not mean he was not going to take it off, it was at his disposal when to take her clothes off if you read the hadith again. She was just a sitting duck waiting ..........


WittyBoy
Because everyone of them already knew that he can do sex with the female captive who became under his care.
Thank you, you said it right. Fuking was confirmed, only thing was whether the can take the dick out or not.
WittyBoy
This hadith showed how these companions have known their responsibilities towards the right hand's possession (the female captive), every one of them knew well that if his female captive got pregnant, the child will belong to him and he will be responsible for him and his mother.

Based on the hadith your ancestors the companions were pathetic and interested in getting sexual pleasure and resell them in the meat market for someone else to have fun. They did not say anything about the child, you are foolish, that's your story. They were concerned they would not be able to resell them.
WittyBoy
No, i showed you several narrations of this hadith, let's discuss them one by one:
But he(pbuh) said: "there's no harm if you don't do that", which means that it will be harm if they do that.
:*) , How stupid is this. If it was haram/prohibited he would have said so rather people guessing. How difficult it was for him to say. 'NO its haram'.



No point repeating hadits, they all say say same. There is no prohibition as you trying to say and only making fool yourself, because other are smart enough not to be fooled.

Sahabi: Can I kill that person.
Prophet: There is no harm if you let him live.

How retarted.
WittBoy
- cursing frequently and being ungrateful to the husband.
- leading a cautious sensible man astray.

So your most merciful and forgiving god will burn women in hell and roast their skin endlessly because they curse the husband. And you call him most merciful and forgiving. Have you asked yourself why you so blind.
Last edited by iffo on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:19 am, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote: So your most merciful and forgiving god will burn women in hell and roast their skin endlessly because they curse the husband. And you call him most merciful and forgiving. How stupid, have you asked yourself why you so dumb.
That doesn't sound much different than what will happen to people who do not happen to think or believe that the Quran is from God, and therefore that Muhammad was a prophet. Besides, Allah asked people to curse people.

3:61 (Y. Ali) If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge Hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of Allah on those who lie!"

Muhammad cursed people too. Even in the Quran.

63:4 (Y. Ali) When thou lookest at them, their exteriors please thee; and when they speak, thou listenest to their words. They are as (worthless as hollow) pieces of timber propped up, (unable to stand on their own). They think that every cry is against them. They are the enemies; so beware of them. The curse of Allah be on them! How are they deluded (away from the Truth)!

Here, Muhammad is asking Allah that he curse them. Allah certainly wouldn't request something of himself, so it's Muhammad making this request to Allah.
Last edited by Muhammad bin Lyin on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by iffo »

MLB is this naughty Pakistanian YeeZee bugging you? Tell me what should be his punishmennt I will take care of him for you :*)

YeeZee get ready I am coming :*)

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:MLB is this naughty Pakistanian YeeZee bugging you? Tell me what should be his punishmennt I will take care of him for you :*)

YeeZee get ready I am coming :*)
read what I just posted.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by iffo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote:MLB is this naughty Pakistanian YeeZee bugging you? Tell me what should be his punishmennt I will take care of him for you :*)

YeeZee get ready I am coming :*)
read what I just posted.
The curse you talking about is not related to the "curse" I am talking about. i will discuss this with you some other time.

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

iffo wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
iffo wrote:MLB is this naughty Pakistanian YeeZee bugging you? Tell me what should be his punishmennt I will take care of him for you :*)

YeeZee get ready I am coming :*)
read what I just posted.
The curse you talking about is not related to the "curse" I am talking about. i will discuss this with you some other time.
So Muhammad was talking about a different curse in 63:4?
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Salam all

What you should find to be a clear evidence of WB confusion is this:

He is upset becuase I am unpolite talking about his associates bukhari and his man made rubbish books of crap, consequently he is not going to continue the discussion with me

While on the other hand, he is fine with the filthy kafirs of FFI talking unpolitely about Allah and muhammed.

Most likely, it is not about politeness, otherwise he should have not dialogued with the kafirs who are clearly unpolite talking about Allah and muhammed,

For his mushrik arse the one who defends Allah and muhammed is the unpolite one, while the ones who mock Allah and muhammed are the polite ones. How insane by a confused mushrik Muslim

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Salam all

What you should find to be a clear evidence of WB confusion is this:

He is upset becuase I am unpolite talking about his associates bukhari and his man made rubbish books of crap,
And how many times have you demanded that someone be polite to your beliefs first before you will reply to them?? So how dies it feel to look in the mirror, charlatan?? It's all, ultimately, just a dumb, desperate excuse isn't it?
AhmedBahgat wrote: consequently he is not going to continue the discussion with me
:lol: So it looks like he has dismissed you. :lol: I wonder why he doesn't try the same excuse that you use over and over and over again?? Hmmmm...I just can't figure it out. :lol:
AhmedBahgat wrote: While on the other hand, he is fine with the filthy kafirs of FFI talking unpolitely about Allah and muhammed.

Most likely, it is not about politeness, otherwise he should have not dialogued with the kafirs who are clearly unpolite talking about Allah and muhammed,
This is a diversion from the scriptures which you tell everyone to focus on while ignoring other things, but when convenient, you divert from them, and focus away from them. It's always the old "street corner shell game" with Muslims where the rules always quietly switch to another thing as they need it to be, and then back to the original thing as they need it to be. We all know the inherent dishonesty that lurks behind your entire reasoning system.
AhmedBahgat wrote: For his mushrik arse the one who defends Allah and muhammed is the unpolite one, while the ones who mock Allah and muhammed are the polite ones. How insane by a confused mushrik Muslim
Ummm.....Uhh...... :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Salam all

What you should find to be a clear evidence of WB confusion is this:

He is upset becuase I am unpolite talking about his associates bukhari and his man made rubbish books of crap, consequently he is not going to continue the discussion with me

While on the other hand, he is fine with the filthy kafirs of FFI talking unpolitely about Allah and muhammed.
No you are wrong., He is upset because you are insulting him, although he is very polite with you., It is nothing to do with ....bukhari and his man made rubbish books of crap,... Muhammad..Islam and etc.. People loose patience.. and you are relentless throwing insults at him without he using a single unparliamentary word at you.


You can go and do your salams to YOUR ALLAH and pray forgiveness for your arrogant and insulting words you use against witty_boy..
Last edited by yeezevee on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:Salam all

What you should find to be a clear evidence of WB confusion is this:

He is upset becuase I am unpolite talking about his associates bukhari and his man made rubbish books of crap, consequently he is not going to continue the discussion with me

While on the other hand, he is fine with the filthy kafirs of FFI talking unpolitely about Allah and muhammed.
No you are wrong., He is upset because you are insulting him, although he is very polite with you., It is nothing to do with ....bukhari and his man made rubbish books of crap,... Muhammad..Islam and etc.. People loose patience.. and you are relentless throwing insults at him with he using a single unparliamentary word..


You can go and do your salams to YOUR ALLAH and pray forgiveness for your arrogant and insulting words you use against witty_boy..

Sure I will seek His forgivness, but that does not mean my accusation against that confused mushrik muslim is going to stop

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote: Sure I will seek His forgivness,
Yes do that first and later to witty_boy..
but that does not mean my accusation against that confused mushrik muslim is going to stop
You seem to be acting like a fool again., IT IS NOT FOR YOU TO DECIDE WHO IS confused mushrik muslim and who is not ., It is for Allah to decide. If you don't understand that "You are NOT a Quran only Muslim" You are an Idiot Muslim.

And more over, you seem not to understand the difference between "ACCUSATIONS" against mushrik muslim or other Muslims and "INSULTS"you use., Accusation should be simple saying such as why they may be Mushriks..
"you are Not following Quran that is preached by Allah", hence you are as as good as Mushrik.
. Nothing more ..nothing less.

Witty_boy has never used, insults like these at you which you used for him quite often
....sharmooot Mushrik of a filthy idol worshipper.....
.....How fukin ridiculous, you stupid Muhsrik Muslim.....
.......How fukin ridiculous you filthy retarded......
.......Piss off you confused filthy retarded piece of Mushrik trash.............
And they are just from one post of your's at Witty_boy...

bobs1244
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:45 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by bobs1244 »

yeezevee wrote:Witty_boy has never used, insults like these at you which you used for him quite often
....sharmooot Mushrik of a filthy idol worshipper.....
.....How fukin ridiculous, you stupid Muhsrik Muslim.....
.......How fukin ridiculous you filthy retarded......
.......Piss off you confused filthy retarded piece of Mushrik trash.............
And they are just from one post of your's at Witty_boy...
Psychology says:

"When this tactic (name-calling) is used instead of an argument, name-calling is thus a substitute for rational, fact-based arguments against an idea or belief, based upon its own merits, and becomes an argumentum ad hominem"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_calling" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Therefore, I wouldn't blame AhmedBahgat for the name-calling. It's just that he has no "rational, fact-based arguments against an idea or belief, based upon its own merits" to offer.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

AhmedBahgat wrote: Sure I will seek His forgivness,
yeezevee wrote:Yes do that first and later to witty_boy..
Well, Mushrik WB has been life dismissed, consequently I don’t give a sh!t about him. He may burn in hell along with his associates

but that does not mean my accusation against that confused mushrik muslim is going to stop
yeezevee wrote:You seem to be acting like a fool again.,
With the fools, I have to be fool

yeezevee wrote: IT IS NOT FOR YOU TO DECIDE WHO IS confused mushrik muslim and who is not .,
It’s certainly right for any Muslim to give an opinion about other Muslims

For example, Confused Mushrik WB called me not true Muslim,. Am I upset? Absolutely not, this is because it is his right to give opinions considering those who claim to believe in his own religion.

I see WB a confused Mushrik Muslim as he sees me as not true Muslim, at least I am still considering him a Muslim, but Mushrik at the same time though, unlike his mushrik arse who does not consider me Muslim at all. Am I upset? Absoutely not. Am I crying? Absoutely not. Have I some kafirs crying for me? Absutely not.

So what is your problem, yekke?
yeezevee wrote: It is for Allah to decide.
It is Allah to decide and punish

I did not decide nor will I punish

Dismiss yourself, confused kafir
yeezevee wrote: If you don't understand that "You are NOT a Quran only Muslim" You are an Idiot Muslim.
Are you calling me names, or judging me or you are just spinning?

Anyway, that is your opinion, will it upset me? Absolutely not, dickhead
yeezevee wrote:And more over, you seem not to understand the difference between "ACCUSATIONS" against mushrik muslim or other Muslims and "INSULTS"you use.,
And it seems that you don’t understand the difference between accusations and insults

For example:

Confused Mushrik WB called me not true Muslim, now if I am not true Muslim (in his eyes) then that cannot be an insult, rather, he believes that I am not true Muslim, as I believe that he is a filthy retarded confused Mushrik Muslim


Mushrik, because he shirks the laws of Allah with the laws from Abu Hurairah and others

Filthy, because all Mushriks are filthy

Retarded, because he does not understand the crap and non sense he promotes about my beloved prophet

Confused, because he believes in rubbish man made crap full of contradictions and non sense

Therefore, I am not insulting him, I am calling him using the description I sincerely see him belonging to

Another example goes like this:

You call me robot, now, am I a robot? Of course not, this means that you are a esteemed friend who calls other names for the sole purpose to insult them

Dismiss yourself, yekee. And btw because you are talking from your arse, the rest of your crap will be dismissed, sorry I canot stand your stinky smell:
yeezevee wrote: Accusation should be simple saying such as why they may be Mushriks..
"you are Not following Quran that is preached by Allah", hence you are as as good as Mushrik.
. Nothing more ..nothing less.

Witty_boy has never used, insults like these at you which you used for him quite often
....sharmooot Mushrik of a filthy idol worshipper.....
.....How fukin ridiculous, you stupid Muhsrik Muslim.....
.......How fukin ridiculous you filthy retarded......
.......Piss off you confused filthy retarded piece of Mushrik trash.............
And they are just from one post of your's at Witty_boy...
Image
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

bobs1244 wrote:
yeezevee wrote:Witty_boy has never used, insults like these at you which you used for him quite often
....sharmooot Mushrik of a filthy idol worshipper.....
.....How fukin ridiculous, you stupid Muhsrik Muslim.....
.......How fukin ridiculous you filthy retarded......
.......Piss off you confused filthy retarded piece of Mushrik trash.............
And they are just from one post of your's at Witty_boy...
Psychology says:

"When this tactic (name-calling) is used instead of an argument, name-calling is thus a substitute for rational, fact-based arguments against an idea or belief, based upon its own merits, and becomes an argumentum ad hominem"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_calling" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Therefore, I wouldn't blame AhmedBahgat for the name-calling. It's just that he has no "rational, fact-based arguments against an idea or belief, based upon its own merits" to offer.

Keep it itchy, inmate

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by skynightblaze »

The Cat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:A tafsir is not a hadith but if hadiths are not allowed then neither should tafsir be allowed.
What Muhammad explicitly interdicted was the writing down of his sunna as hadith. And we've seen that even Ibn Abbas knew and must have followed it. So he either contradicted himself (if writing hadiths) or they must be hold spurious (ie. Bukhari, Muslim).
Well if ibn abbas was corrupt or unreliable then we have a disaster for quran only muslim case!

It would mean that the 4 righteous caliphs and the sahabas of muhammad were unreliable because they allowed Ibn Abbas to contradict muhammads teaching and didnt destroy his work and allowed future generations to get astray because of his work! In such a case how any a quran only muslim trust the quran? We all know quran was compiled by sahabas of muhammad under the caliphs.IF the quran only muslims cant even trust the early muslims including their caliphs then how can they trust them when they compiled the quran?
The Cat wrote:
The exegesis provided by AhmedBahgat is a concluding proof about it all: the companions were AWARE of this interdiction and obeyed:
viewtopic.php?p=128846#p128846" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?p=128847#p128847" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?p=128848#p128848" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Adding his recent addition :clap:
viewtopic.php?p=128986#p128986" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The prophet said to Maaz Ibn Jabal: Whoever meets Allah while not shirking anything with Him, he should enter paradise.

Maaz Ibn Jabal said to the prophet:
Should I inform everyone so they receive the good tidings?

So the prophet replied back:
NO, as I fear that they may rely on that.
I will read Bahgats posts later. As far as this hadith is concerned it has already been discussed. Rather than accusing Bukhari he should first accuse Allah and muhammad for leaking things that would make people misunderstand and take undue advantage.Atleast all knowing Allah should have known that the companions of muhammad would leak everything.

The Cat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:The above 2 examples show that the command to not write hadiths was abrogated .This is a proof that early companions of Muhammad didn’t mind writing the hadiths.
Wrong: Read again the above...

That is disapproved by their authoritative absence until the 'Sahih' hadiths appeared. They alone contradict that the earlier sparse hadiths were even recognized as authoritative. If so we'd have legal case using them on the authority of the prophet. We don't...

SHafi'i is the first on to have introduced such a notion.
Did you know that Shafi believed in hadith collection? You brought Shafi because you trust him I suppose but then why didnt it strike you that Shafi himself wasnt against the narration of hadiths? Only his methodology differed

Btw if early hadiths werent authoritative then they contradict muhammads statement that 2-3 generations after him would be the best of muslims? So how can Shafi disregard the early hadiths on their authority?
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by skynightblaze »

Lets consider the verses that you brought...
The Cat wrote: 12.111: In their history verily there is a lesson for men of understanding. It is no invented hadith (Ĥadīthāan) but a confirmation
of the existing (Scripture) and a detailed explanation of everything, and a guidance and a mercy for folk who believe.
Quran gives explicit references to hadiths(33:21 - an example in muhammad,)
4:59- Obey Muhammad ,Obey men of authority - like umar,Abu Bakhr,Uthman for which hadiths are essential) and hence following hadiths is implicit when muslims are asked to follow quran .Quran doesnt have to seperately state to follow hadiths so the point is when quran says its a detailed explanation of everything it doesnt mean that only quran should be taken as authority .Hadiths are included as well because of the indirect references made to them.

Let me give you an example to clarify your confusion . If I write an article refuting say 10 points of an islamic site and lets say for refuting point 7 I link to answering islams article.Now when I make a statement "My article is a detailed explanation of everything" does it mean that only my article is authoritative and not answering islam's article which I linked to? Its implicit that people have to follow link to answering islam;s article too.Same is the case here.

Lets do a parallel comparison here of my analogy with the case of quran here...

Quran is the same as my original article -refuting an article on islamic site. I referring to answering islam 's article is same as quran referring to hadiths so when I say refer to my article alone it would also mean referencing the article that I sourced in my article.Quran gives references(links) to following hadiths just like I giving links to answering islam.


The Cat wrote: 31.6: Among the people, there are those who uphold baseless Hadith (Al-Ĥadīthi), and thus divert others from the path of GOD.

45.6: In which Hadith (Ĥadīthin) other than GOD and His revelations do they believe?

48.23: It is the law of Allah (sunnata of Allah) which hath taken course aforetime.
Thou wilt not find for the law of Allah aught of power to change.

77.50: Which Hadith (Ĥadīthin), other than this, do they uphold?
So do muslims believe that Muhammad or his companions were narrating baseless hadiths and diverting muslims away from path of GOd ? Remember muslims cant blame muhammad or else their belief in muhammad as a messenger itself becomes ludicrous .

They also cant blame his companions either because they compiled the quran.If muslims say that those companions were narrating baseless hadith then it would mean that quran also is corrupt because it was compiled by the same people whom they are blaming.

The muslim belief is that Muhammad narrated only those things that he was inspired by Allah so muhammad narrating things other than quran would not mean diverting from Allahs path or they being baseless otherwise it would mean that muhammad was a fraud who tried to make people stray away from Allahs true guidance ie. quran. We have already discussed this not once but infinite time.

The Cat wrote: Koraners are right: all authoritative hadiths are bid'aa: forbidden religious innovations.
Sunnites must first disprove their own holy book to get in their own ruling trinity.
Otherwise they are bound to hell, according to their own beliefs.

The real debate is thus limited to this:
1. Does the Koran allow authoritative hadiths: the answer is a resounding NO.

2. Did Muhammad allowed them: Historically NO. There were no -authoritative- hadiths until Shafi'i declared so, an innovation at the time.
Both quran and the hadith are a proof that muhammad did allow hadiths to be narrated. You ignoring those proofs is not my problem.
The Cat wrote:
http://www.answering-islam.net/Books/Sc ... uation.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
According to the ancient schools, traditions from the Prophet as such do not as yet possess an overriding authority; only Shafi'i, obviously under the influence of the pressure group of traditionists, upholds consistently the doctrine that when there exists a tradition from the Prophet, no other argument is valid. (...) and it is clear that this doctrine was a startling innovation in his time. It is certain, too, that the great mass of legal traditions which invoke the authority of the Prophet, originated in the time of Shafi'i and later.
Unless you can prove point 1 to be wrong, you and Muhammadans have lost. PERIOD.
Oh then I have won because Shafi himself collected hadiths.IT seems that you trust him too much and hence you should also have no problem with shafi
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

The Fallacies of Anti Hadith Arguments ...

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=1846" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
...It has become the common practice in modern times for western educated people in Islamic countries to claim to be able to reinterpret Islam by reference to the Holy Qur'an only, disregarding entirely the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet on one pretext or another. Unwittingly or wittingly by this means they strike at the very foundation of Islam on which it has been firmly based for the last fourteen centuries.

.....The spread of these so-called "modern" ideas would have incalculably disastrous effects on the thought and practice, and collective life of the world of Islam. It should be well understood that the exponents of this newfangled theory are themselves entirely devoid of the essential knowledge required for expressing any opinion about Islam...

...We intend to show here that the Sunnah of the Prophet is an integral part of Islam in addition to the Qur'an. No one denies or can deny, that the Qur'an is the foundation of Islam, being the direct word of God to man. All principles of thought and action, spirituality and morality, private and social life in Islam are ultimately derived from the Holy Book. But the Holy Book itself was sent through the Prophet in fact, the Prophet is the guarantee of the Holy Book....

Obey Allah and obey the Prophet (5:92),
Whoever obeys the Prophet, he has obeyed Allah (4:80).
...

So We said: Strike the (dead body) with part of the (Sacrificed cow), thus Allah brings the dead to life, and He shows you His signs so that you may understand. (002.073)

Yes., I like that "obey the Prophet and Whoever obeys the Prophet, he has obeyed Allah"

So.. Take the Goddamn peace of meat from a cow and hit your head with it., may be your brain starts functioning..

Stupid people silly verses... good stuff.. good stuff at http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/links" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hadeeth Rejecters... http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/hadeeth_rejecters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .. I would also suggest to THESE IDIOTS



Hit your head and body with a piece of cow meat instead of knives and barbed wires..

FOOLS..

Post Reply