Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

@ kafir kid sky

Have I not showed you and ur mushrik pal WB the hadth from ur man made rubbish books in which we read that during Muawiah khilafah
They deleted any written hadith as commanded by the prophet

Keep dancing sharmooot kafir and ur punk mushrik muslim WB, when I go home I will prepare
another mother of all slams showing most of known sahabah deleted any written hadith

And guess what you sharmooot kafir and ur boyfriend WB, it all hapened in the years after his death

This means. Sharmooot kafir sky and Nijis muslim WB, that the prophet never allowed them to write any man made rubbish

It also means that WB is a brainwashed conbfused lying mushrik muslim bound to hell

User avatar
The Cat
Posts: 2055
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by The Cat »

References:
viewtopic.php?p=128076#p128076" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?p=128211#p128211" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
skynightblaze wrote:The sunnah of the past prophets and Sunnah of the Allah can be followed by following Muhammad
Who firmly interdicted all hadiths to be written down.
skynightblaze wrote:Following hadiths wouldnt mean diverting from Allahs path unless muslims believe that muhammad was a fraud who deliberately lied in the hadiths so that muslims stray from the path of Allah.
Once again, the prophet interdicted all hadiths. They are the -much later- frauds...
skynightblaze wrote:Witty Boy refuted your argument clearly and yet you are unable to accept that fact. The hadiths were initially forbidden because muhammad thought that they would be confused with quran but later it was allowed.
That's the main Muhammadan LIE which you are shamelessly parroting, disproven by HISTORY (do you know what it means?). So I've written:
Members like snb defending the hadiths are self-contradicting, stating: All Muslims are incorrigible liars but hadiths are genuine! :roflmao:

http://www.quran-islam.org/articles/par ... 48%29.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
The Prophet said, "Do not write down anything from me except the Quran." [Ahmed, Vol. 1, Page 171, and Sahih Moslim, Zuhd, Book 42, Number 7147]

Ibn Saeed Al-Khudry reported that the messenger of God had said, "Do not write anything from me except Quran. Anyone who wrote anything other than the Quran shall erase it."

Some Hadith scholars tried to imply that Muhammed changed his view about writing the hadiths. However, the following hadith, which was reported 30 years after the death of the Prophet, confirms that the Prophet Muhammed never authorized the writing of the hadiths since the time he told his followers not to write but the Quran.

Zayd Ibn Thabit (The Prophet's closest revelation writer) visited the Khalifa Mu'aawiyah (more than 30 years after the Prophet's death), and told him a story about the Prophet. Mu'aawiyah liked the story and ordered someone to write it down. But Zayd said. " the messenger of God ordered us never to write anything of his hadith".

The famous book, "Ulum Al-Hadith" by Ibn Al-Salah, reports a hadith by Abu Hurayra in which Abu Hurayra said the messenger of God came out to us while we were writing his hadiths and said; "What are you writing?" We said, "Hadiths that we hear from you, messenger of God." He said, "A book other than the book of God?" We said, "Should we talk about you?" He said, Talk about me, that would be fine, but those who will lie will go to Hell. Abu Hurayra said, we collected what we wrote of Hadiths and burned them in fire.

In the famous book, "Taq-yeed Al-Ilm", Abu Hurayra said, the messenger of God was informed that some people are writing his hadiths. He took to the pulpit of the mosque and said, "What are these books that I heard you wrote? I am just a human being. Anyone who has any of these writings should bring it here. Abu Hurayra said we collected all these and burned them in fire.
There is NO revocation or abrogation VALID to that, since AGAIN history corroborates their global absence up until Ibn Hanbal.
skynightblaze wrote:the point is here we have sahih hadiths and sunan Abu dawud hadiths confirming that prohibition of writing hadiths was abrogated later.
Confirmed by who exactly? Bukhari, Dawud? :D Were they Messengers directly inspired by Jibril, reporting Allah? :prop:

You're loosing your time (and your credibility by the minute) when endorsing Muhammadans:
viewtopic.php?p=122489#p122489" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Muhammad interdicted the Hadiths. This was respected for nearly two centuries. You don't get it, do you?
skynightblaze wrote:In my previous debate I accepted your quote where muhammad said that nothing other than the quran should be written. I didnt know that this was abrogated.
Abrogated by who? Jibril, Allah? A Messenger or a prophet? Nooooops... Not even by any mutawatir (corroborated) chain of narrators.

Muhammadans, such as WittyBoy, can be fooled by their own historically proven set of lies but you're a much troubling case.

If Muhammadans should emulate their prophet thoroughly, as the perfect example to be followed, then they all should be illiterate. :wacko:
The simple fact that they can read this, the hadiths or the Koran would thus make them all unfaithful according to their core beliefs.
Last edited by The Cat on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

The Cat wrote:If Muhammadans should emulate their prophet thoroughly, as the perfect example to be followed, then they all should be illiterate. :wacko:
If all Muslims follow in the foot steps of Prophet of Islam and emulate him, Not only all Muslims should be illiterate but they all should be put in jail .

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote:@ kafir kid sky
................

And guess what you sharmooot kafir and ur boyfriend WB, it all hapened in the years after his death

This means. Sharmooot kafir sky and Nijis muslim WB, that the prophet never allowed them to write any man made rubbish

It also means that WB is a brainwashed conbfused lying mushrik muslim bound to hell
what all happened after his death dear robot?? getting smitten by the his adopted son's wife beauty?? screwing his adopted son's wife? sending that poor chap to war so that he gets killed??

Don't worry about Sharmooot kafir sky and Nijis muslim WB.,... Muhammad, Prophet of Islam is already in the bottom of the hell pit for all his criminal activities after the death of his first wife Khadija...

User avatar
The Cat
Posts: 2055
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by The Cat »

yeezevee wrote:
The Cat wrote:If Muhammadans should emulate their prophet thoroughly, as the perfect example to be followed, then they all should be illiterate. :wacko:
If all Muslims follow in the foot steps of Prophet of Islam and emulate him, Not only all Muslims should be illiterate but they all should be put in jail .
They are, dear yeezevee: jailed in their own hamster's cage with some rolling wheel of hadiths and superstitious beliefs. :worthy: :whip:
Image
Last edited by The Cat on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

User avatar
-Peace-
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:23 pm
Location: Bathroom

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by -Peace- »

The Cat wrote: If Muhammadans should emulate their prophet thoroughly, as the perfect example to be followed, then they all should be illiterate. :wacko:
Not only that. They should have 11 wives. One of their wives has to be a 6 year old girl which needs to be consummated at 9. One of the wives must be their daughter-in-law as well. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

The only way Muslim Woman can emulate the Prophet is by going through a sex change and following what he did as a male. :*)
JUST KIDDING, STILL AN APOSTATE. MWAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEH! :D BACK TO THE RIGHT PATH. ALHAMDULILLAH! :)

iffo
Posts: 4687
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by iffo »

expozIslam wrote:Iffo,
I think you should put the last image in a spoiler with a proper subject so that only those who want and can see the atrocity do so.

Code: Select all

[spoiler][/spoiler]

What happened pandit, can't handle sight of little meat buddy? (relaxe just kidding). :) good idea I did.

Witty, WittyBoy where are you my friend. Surendered so easily? what kind a Mujahid you are?

User avatar
expozIslam
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by expozIslam »

iffo wrote:
expozIslam wrote:Iffo,
I think you should put the last image in a spoiler with a proper subject so that only those who want and can see the atrocity do so.

Code: Select all

[spoiler][/spoiler]

What happened pandit, can't handle sight of little meat buddy? (relaxe just kidding). :) good idea I did.
I am not sure what you find funny in someone's mutiliation but you should remember that a lot of teenagers and elderly people visit FFI.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

User avatar
The Cat
Posts: 2055
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by The Cat »

yeezevee wrote:Muhammad, Prophet of Islam is already in the bottom of the hell pit for all his criminal activities after the death of his first wife Khadija...
Whooops.... Houston we've got a problem here!

According to WittyBoy and the Hadiths this marriage wasn't duly legalized. Nor anyone of his many others....

Since they should emulate their prophet... then... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Was Bukhari confused or lying?

Salam all

We have seen clearly that Bukhari disobeyed the prophet according to Bukhari’s own deed, when he informed every single dick and pussy of a Muslim over 1200 years of some hadith that should have been concealed from many people and only said to a few as commanded by the prophet in his own man made book Sahih Bukhari.

Now, let me show you how Bukhari forged a lie about Allah, it is from his own man made book; the hadith is listed under a chapter that Bukhari named:

الاعتصام بالكتاب والسنة , i.e. Upholding the Book and the Sunnah

The hadith is under a sub-chapter that is titled:

الاقتداء بسنن رسول الله, i.e. Taking the sunnah of the messenger of Allah as examples.

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Disp ... 6736&doc=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image

The hadith is very short, the chain of narrators is actually longer than the ‘Matn’ (the content) itself. The allegation in such hadith goes as follow:

A few people were with the prophet who possibly had to judge between two persons, the hadith actually never told us such details, rather as explained by Fath Al-Bari book, seen above, under the hadith itself

The hadith only mentioned that prophet Mohammed told them: I am going to judge between you using the book of Allah.

Obviously why the prophet said so? Is unknown from the content of the hadith, all we know from it, that when the prophet had to judge between two conflicting parties, he said that HE WILL JUDGE BY USING THE BOOK OF ALLAH

Now if you ask any believer, what the words The book of Allah suppose to mean? Most of them, if not all, should tell you that it should mean The Quran or any other book sent from Allah, like Torah and Injil for example.

Mister confused Bukhari did not see it so, he saw it as something else, let me put the exact Arabic words as stated in Fath Al Bari book, so you see it for yourself:

واقتصر البخاري هنا عليه لدخوله في غرضه من أن السنة يطلق عليها " كتاب الله " لأنها بوحيه وتقديره , لقوله تعالى ( وما ينطق عن الهوى إن هو إلا وحي يوحى )

They are saying that:

Bukhari's position is that the Sunnah is called the book of Allah, because it was also revealed to Mohammed as the Quran is revealed. Then they mrentioned the Quran verse that Mohammed never talked of his own desires.

Well, well, well, firstly Mohamed never talked or acted of his own desires, is only concerning what is revealed to him from the Quran, in fact the same Quran told us that at least 3 times the prophet acted according to his own desires and faulted and was exposed by Allah and was corrected (no way in those three times he was under revelation from Allah). I will consider to write a note about that, along with the note about marriage in Quran inshaallah.

Now it is very clear, that Bukhari claimed that the Sunnah of Mohammed is called the book of Allah, which I believe that it is certainly another clear sign of how confused was Bukhari, and how he misled masses of people. What proves his lie or confusion is the following simple fact:

If the sunnah of the messenger of Allah is called kitab Allah, Muhammed should have never said I will judge by Kitab Allah, rather he should start judging straightaway, and his judgement should be called Sunnah, NOT CALLED THE BOOK OF ALLAH. HOW DECEITFUL BY AL-MUSHRIKOON.

Well the important thing that should be known by al-Mushrikoon is simply, they will not be able to blame the confusion and lies of their associate Bukhari for their own confusion and lies about Allah.

I will get the mother of all slams going soon inshaallah, it is going to be from a book that I have which the Cat mentioned above, Taqyeed Al-Ilm, i.e. Restricting Knowledge. This man made book by Ahl Al-Sunnah and Shirk is nothing but a huge contradiction. Its first 30 pages or so are dedicated to all the stories showing the sahabah deleting all man made hadith that they wrote. The next 30 pages or so are dedicated to the opposite, i.e. showing the sahabah allowing to write hadith, HOW DUMB. Certainly they concluded that writing the hadith is allowed in a way that you feel a scam, as if they were bloody honest showing all the stories prohibiting writing the hadith, then totally ignoring it as if they did not exist. TOTAL BULL sh!t and waste of time if you have some time to waste reading this 80 pages man made book by Ahl Al-Sunnah and Shirk

Salam
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

bobs1244
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:45 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by bobs1244 »

I'm interested in knowing why Muhammad, according to some Muslims, banned writing down of the Hadith (his sayings and living habits etc.)? Is there a particular reason ?

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Was Bukhari confused or lying?

Salam all

..da...da...da..
....blah....blah...blah..
.... yodel..yodel..yodel.
....Grrr..Grrr..Grrr..
....mew..mew..mew..
....moo..moo..moo..
...baa..baa..baa..

Salam
Salam AhmedBahgat., how are you doing with 3rd draft??

STOP MAKING SILLY NOISES AT FFI and put that Quran translation back on line at your site

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by skynightblaze »

s
The Cat wrote:References:
viewtopic.php?p=128076#p128076" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?p=128211#p128211" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
skynightblaze wrote:The sunnah of the past prophets and Sunnah of the Allah can be followed by following Muhammad
Who firmly interdicted all hadiths to be written down.
Muhammad also allowed writing down of things. How is that you ignore the facts that contradict your arguments and selectively pick what suits you?

Read the following hadiths that wittyboy brought from sunan abu dawud and Bukhari..
Spoiler! :
Book 25, Number 3639:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:
I used to write everything which I heard from the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). I intended (by it) to memorise it. The Quraysh prohibited me saying: Do you write everything that you hear from him while the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) is a human being: he speaks in anger and pleasure? So I stopped writing, and mentioned it to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). He signalled with his finger to him mouth and said: Write, by Him in Whose hand my soul lies, only right comes out from it.

Book 25, Number 3652:
Narrated Zayd ibn Thabit:
I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: May Allah brighten a man who hears a tradition from us, gets it by heart and passes it on to others. Many a bearer of knowledge conveys it to one who is more versed than he is; and many a bearer of knowledge is not versed in it.


Following hadiths are from Sahih bukhari

Volume 1, Book 3, Number 112:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

In the year of the Conquest of Mecca, the tribe of Khuza'a killed a man from the tribe of Bani Laith in revenge for a killed person, belonging to them. They informed the Prophet about it. So he rode his Rahila (she-camel for riding) and addressed the people saying, "Allah held back the killing from Mecca. (The sub-narrator is in doubt whether the Prophet said "elephant or killing," as the Arabic words standing for these words have great similarity in shape), but He (Allah) let His Apostle and the believers over power the infidels of Mecca. Beware! (Mecca is a sanctuary) Verily! Fighting in Mecca was not permitted for anyone before me nor will it be permitted for anyone after me. It (war) in it was made legal for me for few hours or so on that day. No doubt it is at this moment a sanctuary, it is not allowed to uproot its thorny shrubs or to uproot its trees or to pick up its Luqatt (fallen things) except by a person who will look for its owner (announce it publicly). And if somebody is killed, then his closest relative has the right to choose one of the two-- the blood money (Diyya) or retaliation having the killer killed. In the meantime a man from Yemen came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Get that written for me." The Prophet ordered his companions to write that for him. Then a man from Quraish said, "Except Al-Iqhkhir (a type of grass that has good smell) O Allah's Apostle, as we use it in our houses and graves." The Prophet said, "Except Al-Idhkhiri.e. Al-Idhkhir is allowed to be plucked."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 1, Book 3, Number 113:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

There is none among the companions of the Prophet who has narrated more Hadiths than I except 'Abdallah bin Amr (bin Al-'As) who used to write them and I never did the same.

Do you atleast realize that your case becomes weak when we have contradictory evidence? Clearly one of the hadiths mentions a man who stops writing the hadith because quraish said something to him.Muhammad here encouraged that fellow instead.
The cat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:Following hadiths wouldnt mean diverting from Allahs path unless muslims believe that muhammad was a fraud who deliberately lied in the hadiths so that muslims stray from the path of Allah.
Once again, the prophet interdicted all hadiths. They are the -much later- frauds...
There is also evidence that he didnt so you dont have a concrete point.
The cat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:Witty Boy refuted your argument clearly and yet you are unable to accept that fact. The hadiths were initially forbidden because muhammad thought that they would be confused with quran but later it was allowed.
That's the main Muhammadan LIE which you are shamelessly parroting, disproven by HISTORY (do you know what it means?). So I've written:
Members like snb defending the hadiths are self-contradicting, stating: All Muslims are incorrigible liars but hadiths are genuine! :roflmao:
Muhammedians dont always lie. In this case Witty boy is right and thats why I am supporting him . I never supported him when he said its ok to kill apostates. Whatever is right has to be accepted.

Btw me believing in authenticity of hadiths has got nothing to do with whether I call them as liars. I can call them liars if they deserve to be called or if I can justify that but yet at the same time I have to support them when they speak the truth.
The Cat wrote: http://www.quran-islam.org/articles/par ... 48%29.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
The Prophet said, "Do not write down anything from me except the Quran." [Ahmed, Vol. 1, Page 171, and Sahih Moslim, Zuhd, Book 42, Number 7147]

Ibn Saeed Al-Khudry reported that the messenger of God had said, "Do not write anything from me except Quran. Anyone who wrote anything other than the Quran shall erase it."

Some Hadith scholars tried to imply that Muhammed changed his view about writing the hadiths. However, the following hadith, which was reported 30 years after the death of the Prophet, confirms that the Prophet Muhammed never authorized the writing of the hadiths since the time he told his followers not to write but the Quran.

Zayd Ibn Thabit (The Prophet's closest revelation writer) visited the Khalifa Mu'aawiyah (more than 30 years after the Prophet's death), and told him a story about the Prophet. Mu'aawiyah liked the story and ordered someone to write it down. But Zayd said. " the messenger of God ordered us never to write anything of his hadith".

The famous book, "Ulum Al-Hadith" by Ibn Al-Salah, reports a hadith by Abu Hurayra in which Abu Hurayra said the messenger of God came out to us while we were writing his hadiths and said; "What are you writing?" We said, "Hadiths that we hear from you, messenger of God." He said, "A book other than the book of God?" We said, "Should we talk about you?" He said, Talk about me, that would be fine, but those who will lie will go to Hell. Abu Hurayra said, we collected what we wrote of Hadiths and burned them in fire.

In the famous book, "Taq-yeed Al-Ilm", Abu Hurayra said, the messenger of God was informed that some people are writing his hadiths. He took to the pulpit of the mosque and said, "What are these books that I heard you wrote? I am just a human being. Anyone who has any of these writings should bring it here. Abu Hurayra said we collected all these and burned them in fire.
There is NO revocation or abrogation VALID to that, since AGAIN history corroborates their global absence up until Ibn Hanbal.
Again the quotes that I brought regarding ALi believing in a piece of paper ,Uthman himself narrating the hadiths and Muhammad himself allowing things about him to be written confirms the fact that things other than quran were allowed to be taken as source of guidance. The hadiths that I brought up indicates writing of hadiths was allowed which was before Ibn Hanbal so we have contradictory evidence to yours .

Also I found a site which refutes your allegation of not writing down the hadiths.Here is what they wrote...

http://www.muslimtents.com/aminahsworld ... adith.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The ahadith against the recording of ahadith are transmitted by three companions:

1. Abu Said al-Khudri

2. Abu Huraira

3. Zaid ibn Thabit



The hadith of Abu Said al Khudri had two different versions. One of them is transmitted by Abd al Rahman ibn Zaid. [Taqyid, 32]. The authorities agree unamiously that he was a weak narrator, and according to al-Hakim and Abu Nuaim, he transmitted even false hadith; and in the words of Ibn Hibban 'He used to reverse ahadith without knowing it, and he put the full isnads (chains of transmisson) for interupted ones, so he deserves to be abandoned' [Ibn Hajr, Tahdib, vi, 177].



The same Abal rahman ibn Zaid occurs in the hadith of Abu Huraira [Taqyid, 33-35]. Therefore this hadith is also weak and unacceptable.



The third companion is Zaid ibn Thabit. His hadith is Mursal. The transmitter from Zaid is al-Muttalib ibn Abdullah who did not even meet Zaid [Ibn Hajr, Tahdib, x, 179]. So this hadith is not acceptable.



Now there is only one hadith left, transmitted from Abu Said al-Khudri which reads "Do not write from me anything except the Quran and whoever has written anything from me other than the Quran should erase it"

[Baghdadi, Taqyid, 29-32; al-Hajjaj, Sahih Muslim, Zuhd, 72]



However, even this hadith is disputed amongst the scholars. According to al-Bukhari and others, it is the statement of Abu Said himself, that is erroneously attributed to the Prophet.

[Ibn Hajar, Fath al Bari, i, 208; al-Yamani, al-Anwar al-Kashifah, 43]


But this seems to be a hadith coming from the Prophet, and it actually meant that nothing should be written with the Quran on the same sheet, because this might lead to someone to conclude that sentances or words wirtten in the margin or between lines belonged to the Quran.

[al-Khattabi, Maalim al-Sunan, iv, 184; al-Sanani, taudih al Afkar, ii, 366]


It should be remembered that this order was given in the period when the Quran was being revealed and when the text itself was incpmplete. Otherwise there does not appear to be any sound reason to forbid the writing of hadith.

The Prophet himself sent hundreds of letters, many of them were very lengthy, containing formula for prayers and worship.

[Hamidullah, al-Walthaiq al-Siyasiyah pp 3-283]
Btw even if we are to accept your hadiths as true ignoring what this muslim site tells about your hadiths we still cant reach a conclusion as to whether the hadiths were forbidden to be written or not because of the simple fact that there is contradictory evidence. In such a case there can be 2 possibilities:

1) The hadiths are contradicting each other
2) Muhammad revoked the order of prohibition of writing of the hadiths.

In either of these possibilities no definite conclusion can be drawn.Statement 2 is what we have been discussing.IF its the statement 1 then there is equal probability of hadiths quoted by you and the hadiths quoted by me being right so no definite conclusion can be drawn i.e either of the hadiths could be true . In otherwords you dont have the concrete evidence.
The Cat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:the point is here we have sahih hadiths and sunan Abu dawud hadiths confirming that prohibition of writing hadiths was abrogated later.
Confirmed by who exactly? Bukhari, Dawud? :D Were they Messengers directly inspired by Jibril, reporting Allah? :prop:
Confirmed by Ali,Muhammad, Uthman because they didnt seem to have any problem with writing or narration of hadiths.Read the hadiths that I brought.It would have been better for you if you had read the hadiths that Wittyboy brought before smiling here.
The Cat wrote: You're loosing your time (and your credibility by the minute) when endorsing Muhammadans:
viewtopic.php?p=122489#p122489" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Muhammad interdicted the Hadiths. This was respected for nearly two centuries. You don't get it, do you?
Read above .Btw its better if someone other than you talks about my credibility.I asked you take a poll as to see who agrees with you here. Please go ahead and do it if you have guts . We will then see who is losing the credibility here.Remember you claim that not a single hadith is true . Please put a poll here. There is a chance for you to glorify yourself . If majority people here agree with you here, I will withdraw my case.
The cat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:In my previous debate I accepted your quote where muhammad said that nothing other than the quran should be written. I didnt know that this was abrogated.
Abrogated by who? Jibril, Allah? A Messenger or a prophet? Nooooops... Not even by any mutawatir (corroborated) chain of narrators.

Muhammadans, such as WittyBoy, can be fooled by their own historically proven set of lies but you're a much troubling case.
Read above.
The cat wrote: If Muhammadans should emulate their prophet thoroughly, as the perfect example to be followed, then they all should be illiterate. :wacko:
The simple fact that they can read this, the hadiths or the Koran would thus make them all unfaithful according to their core beliefs.
The quranic verse 33:21 itself says that there is an excellent example in muhammad so its quran's wish that they follow muhammad.Btw people dont become illiterate just because they consider someone as a role model and follow him.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

skynightblaze wrote: Muhammedians dont always lie. In this case Witty boy is right and thats why I am supporting him . I never supported him when he said its ok to kill apostates. Whatever is right has to be accepted.
well that is what people do in politics. So you only support Muslims guys when it suits you to kill Islam and insult Muslims .,lol.. right deat SKB.. lol..

WittyBoy
Posts: 422
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by WittyBoy »

AhmedBahgat wrote:We have seen clearly that Bukhari disobeyed the prophet according to Bukhari’s own deed, when he informed every single dick and pussy of a Muslim over 1200 years of some hadith that should have been concealed from many people and only said to a few as commanded by the prophet in his own man made book Sahih Bukhari.
WittyBoy wrote:The question now, Why did they say such hadiths? because they didn't bear to conceal something they knew from the prophet. In addition, Muaz ibn Jabal didn't say this fact only, but he honestly informed us that the prophet haven't wanted so, and told us the reason too. So, we Muslims should appreciate this honesty and don't do what the prophet(pbuh) fear of. That's all.
We learned from this incident that a scholar can hide some knowledge from who can't understand it correctly, but it should be conveyed to his students. BTW, this information still hidden from the majority of Muslims as the Prophet(pbuh) wanted it to be. That's because people depends on lessons and lectures of scholars, not all people opens sahih books and reads from it directly.

Now, why don't you go back to my last post, and answer it instead of this nonsense?
Problems #1 , #2

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

yeezevee wrote:
skynightblaze wrote: Muhammedians dont always lie. In this case Witty boy is right and thats why I am supporting him . I never supported him when he said its ok to kill apostates. Whatever is right has to be accepted.
well that is what people do in politics. So you only support Muslim guys when it suits you to kill Islam and insult Muslims .,lol.. right dear SKB.. lol..

Mike number theen ..Mike number theen sey....

Mike number theen ..Mike number theen sey....
Last edited by yeezevee on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WittyBoy
Posts: 422
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by WittyBoy »

yeezevee wrote:
skynightblaze wrote: Muhammedians dont always lie. In this case Witty boy is right and thats why I am supporting him . I never supported him when he said its ok to kill apostates. Whatever is right has to be accepted.
well that is what people do in politics. So you only support Muslims guys when it suits you to kill Islam and insult Muslims .,lol.. right deat SKB.. lol..
I interpreted it the same way, we all know that by denying hadiths, a huge number of claims against Islam would be destroyed, but i still appreciated his opinion.
Problems #1 , #2

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

WittyBoy wrote:
yeezevee wrote:
skynightblaze wrote: Muhammedians dont always lie. In this case Witty boy is right and thats why I am supporting him . I never supported him when he said its ok to kill apostates. Whatever is right has to be accepted.
well that is what people do in politics. So you only support Muslims guys when it suits you to kill Islam and insult Muslims .,lol.. right deat SKB.. lol..
I interpreted it the same way, we all know that by denying hadiths, a huge number of claims against Islam would be destroyed, but i still appreciated his opinion.
No..no.. I understand you dear WittyBoy., you are true to yourself, what you understand as Islam which is taught to 1oos of millions of Muslims across the globe., it is not your fault, In fact fault lies with ROBOTS LIKE AhmedBahgats ..

with best
yeezevee

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by skynightblaze »

yeezevee wrote:
skynightblaze wrote: Muhammedians dont always lie. In this case Witty boy is right and thats why I am supporting him . I never supported him when he said its ok to kill apostates. Whatever is right has to be accepted.
well that is what people do in politics. So you only support Muslims guys when it suits you to kill Islam and insult Muslims .,lol.. right deat SKB.. lol..
Yeeke how important do you consider the truth? Witty Boy is right here and just because I attack muslims on other front or I disagree with WittyBoy should not stop me from acknowledging any valid points they muslims or WittyBoy makes. I even agreed with Eagle over the other thread inspite of me believing that he is a hypocrite and a liar.I think thats honesty rather than hypocrisy.I will appreciate the good even if its my deadliest of enemies.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

skynightblaze wrote:Yeeke how important do you consider the truth?
If I could make ALL Muslims behave like normal human beings with common sense "truth is NOT that important for Yeeke".. Once people start using common sense, they will realize the truth themselves., I don't need to tell them what are lies and what is truth in religions dear SKB...

Post Reply