Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
WittyBoy
Posts: 422
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by WittyBoy »

Yes, there can be wrong hadiths in the sahih al-Bukhari or sahih Muslim, but who detects these wrong or 'daef' hadiths, is scholars who have deep knowledge in this science. If ALL scholars of Ummah agreed that a hadith is sahih, and an ordinary person disliked this hadith or saw it illogical, his opinion is nothing.
Problems #1 , #2

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by skynightblaze »

WittyBoy wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:So you see muhammad himself told it to Abu Dhar and warned Maaz Ibn Jabal not to tell anyone so who is the hypocrite here? Your own prophet didnt follow his own words.
The prophet knew well that Abu Dhar wouldn't absolutely depend on this fact and gave up working. The question now, Why did they say such hadiths? because they didn't bear to conceal something they knew from the prophet. In addition, Muaz ibn Jabal didn't say this fact only, but he honestly informed us that the prophet haven't wanted so, and told us the reason too. So, we Muslims should appreciate this honesty and don't do what the prophet(pbuh) fear of. That's all.
Absolutely correct!This shows that the hadith narrators were honest to the core. I am with you here.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by skynightblaze »

Ahmed Bahgat wrote:Where exactly that I said the prophet should have said it to one person only?

Read again you stupid child molster (according to your own admission), I said TO A FEW AND NOT ALL
Its clear that it was a public news as these narrators seemed to have told almost everyone then what is the point in hiding such news from the people? I dont think Bukhari was completely wrong here.

If these fellows were to be blamed for spreading the news then you should also blame your prophet and Allah because Allah should have known in advance that these fellows are going to leak this and hence he should have warned muhammad not to disclose this news or atleast muhammad should have used his common sense not to tell it to anyone.Every single person is at fault here and not just Bukhari and that includes your prophet too if at all you want to blame.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

iffo
Posts: 4696
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by iffo »

Abu Said al-Khudri said: "The apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Quranic verse, "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess". That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period." [The Quran verse is 4:24].
WittBoy
At-Tasarri is to treat a captive woman as a wife and to live with her henceforth. As you see in hadith, it doesn't happen till this woman complete her waiting period. So, there is a chance to exchange these captives, what if it didn't happen? In fact, war captives must be imprisoned, but Islam didn't do so, Islam made them a part from the community, and opened the way to their freedom, even if they still slaves, let me show you how they must be treated,
By admitting this hadith to be true, you just admitting how sex freaks prophet's companions were that you glorify all the time. They just have sex in their mind, and wanted to fuke others wives right away after war. And Allah said be patient kids
wait 3 months and then fuke them as much as you like. Do the women have any say in that, based on these hadiths ..NO, they are just sex pups? And if they are not married then its ok to fuke them right away, after they lost the war and lost their loved ones. Devilish

Muhaririz said: "I entered the mosque and saw Abu Said al-Khudri. I sat with him and asked about withdrawing the penis (while having intercourse), Abu Said said: We went out with the Apostle of Allah on the expedition to Banu al-Mustaliq, and took some Arab women captive, and we desired the women, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, and we wanted ransom; so we intended to withdraw the penis (while having intercourse with the slave-women). But we asked ourselves: "Can we draw the penis when the apostle of Allah is among us before asking him about it?" So we asked him about it. He said, "It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born.""

WittyBoy
What's your problem? It has been forbidden and they didn't. There a lot of others narrations by Muslim
Who you think you are fooling here. My problem is I don't like girls getting rapped, which probably you don't. You would be ok if USA do the same thing in Iraq?? Start taking females prisoners there and start fuking muslim women. You can not blame them can you??

Yes it has been forbidden, prophet said just fuke them, don't bother with drawing the penis, though it is not haram. That's what he said. If this hadith is true, it shows he was also part of that gang of rapists, with not a drop of mercy. And you so shamlessly proud of it. Mr WittyBoy wait for my next hadith, you are making great progress in destroying your religion with your own hands.
Last edited by iffo on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

piscohot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by piscohot »

WittyBoy wrote:Yes, there can be wrong hadiths in the sahih al-Bukhari or sahih Muslim, but who detects these wrong or 'daef' hadiths, is scholars who have deep knowledge in this science. If ALL scholars of Ummah agreed that a hadith is sahih, and an ordinary person disliked this hadith or saw it illogical, his opinion is nothing.
how can there be wrong hadiths in bukhari and muslim?
Your scholars, aka MEN OF AUHORITY do not label them SAHIH for no reason, right?
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

piscohot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by piscohot »

iffo wrote:Yes it has been forbidden, prophet said just fuke them, don't bother with drawing the penis, though it is not haram. That's what he said. If this hadith is true, it shows he was also part of that gang of rapists, with not a drop of mercy. And you so shamlessly proud of it. Mr WittyBoy wait for my next hadith, you are making great progress in destroying your religion with your own hands.

There are too many hadiths saying the same thing about coitus interruptus for even you to ignore that Muhammad did permit rape of captives.
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Hmmm

How confused you are, Mushrik Muslim, WB?

Earlier or on another thread you said to kafir doccy sum:
sum wrote:Hello WittyBoy

Should the ahadith relating to Muhammad`s alleged deeds that iffo mentions be accepted or not?

I suspect that your post is simply a way of avoiding acceptance of matters that cause you to be "uncomfortable".

sum
WittyBoy wrote:All sahih hadiths are accepted for sure,
Then you said here:
WittyBoy wrote:Yes, there can be wrong hadiths in the sahih al-Bukhari or sahih Muslim,

Hmmmm, what the fuk was that?

A clear cut contradiction, so all SAHIH hadith (which are all the hadith in SAHIH Bukhari and Muslim, are accepted) then you fukin tell us that there can be wrong hadith in SAHIH Bukhari and Muslim

You know what caused this contradiction?

Your clear cut shirk that you are not aware of it, but inshaallah I will make you aware of it

Salam

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Salam all

WB tried to use the Quran against me by bringing a verse that commanded prophet Moses to speak gently to Pharaoh. Now, prophet Moses was a special case due to the type of tyrant he was sent to as I will explain later inshaallah, yet you should see that Moses was not that nice to them, in fact most prophets were not talking nice to their people that made their people angry with them and even try to kill them, which resulted that some of the prophets even sought their destruction after witnessing how hopeless they are. So let me start with prophet Noah, (note: I am not using my trnalsation in here):

Prophet Noah

38- And he began to make the ark; and whenever the chiefs from among his people passed by him they laughed at him. He said: If you laugh at us, surely we too laugh at you as you laugh (at us).

39- So shall you know who it is on whom will come a chastisement which will disgrace him, and on whom will lasting chastisement come down.

[The Quran ; 11:38-39]

وَيَصْنَعُ الْفُلْكَ وَكُلَّمَا مَرَّ عَلَيْهِ مَلأٌ مِّن قَوْمِهِ سَخِرُواْ مِنْهُ قَالَ إِن تَسْخَرُواْ مِنَّا فَإِنَّا نَسْخَرُ مِنكُمْ كَمَا تَسْخَرُونَ (38)
فَسَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ مَن يَأْتِيهِ عَذَابٌ يُخْزِيهِ وَيَحِلُّ عَلَيْهِ عَذَابٌ مُّقِيمٌ (39)

-> See, Noah did not only laugh at them as they laughed at him, but he even threaten them with chastisement, and not just that, he even said that this chastisement will DISGRACE THEM: shall you know who it is on whom will come a chastisement which will disgrace him, and on whom will lasting chastisement come down

When Noah had enough from his stupid people, he asked Allah to DESTROY them:

26- And Nuh said: My Lord! leave not upon the land any dweller from among the unbelievers:
27- For surely if Thou leave them they will lead astray Thy servants, and will not beget any but immoral, ungrateful (children)
28- My Lord! forgive me and my parents and him who enters my house believing, and the believing men and the believing women; and do not increase the unjust in aught but destruction!

[The Quran ; 71:26-28]

وَقَالَ نُوحٌ رَّبِّ لَا تَذَرْ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ مِنَ الْكَافِرِينَ دَيَّارًا (26)
إِنَّكَ إِن تَذَرْهُمْ يُضِلُّوا عِبَادَكَ وَلَا يَلِدُوا إِلَّا فَاجِرًا كَفَّارًا (27)
رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِمَن دَخَلَ بَيْتِيَ مُؤْمِنًا وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَلَا تَزِدِ الظَّالِمِينَ إِلَّا تَبَارًا (28)

-> What a curse that was, see:

A) My Lord! leave not upon the land any dweller from among the unbelievers
B) Surely if Thou leave them they will lead astray Thy servants
C) And will not beget any but immoral, ungrateful (children)
D) And do not increase the unjust in aught but destruction!

Well, did Allah say to him that he was wrong and he should be peaceful and should not curse them?

Allah granted the wish of Noah and destroyed his people and saved Noah:

118- Therefor judge Thou between us, a (conclusive) judgment, and save me and those believers who are with me.
119- And We saved him and those with him in the laden ship
120- Then We drowned the rest afterwards

[The Quran ; 26:118-120]

فَافْتَحْ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَهُمْ فَتْحًا وَنَجِّنِي وَمَن مَّعِي مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (118)
فَأَنجَيْنَاهُ وَمَن مَّعَهُ فِي الْفُلْكِ الْمَشْحُونِ (119)
ثُمَّ أَغْرَقْنَا بَعْدُ الْبَاقِينَ (120)


Prophet Hud

50: And to Ad (We sent) their brother Hud. He said: O my people! serve Allah, you have no god other than He; you are nothing but forgers (of lies).
51: O my people! I ask of you no reward for it. Lo! my reward is the concern only of Him Who made me. Have ye then no sense?
52: And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him (in repentance): He will send you the skies pouring abundant rain, and add strength to your strength: so turn ye not back in sin!

[The Quran ; 11:50-52]

وَإِلَى عَادٍ أَخَاهُمْ هُودًا قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُواْ اللّهَ مَا لَكُم مِّنْ إِلَهٍ غَيْرُهُ إِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلاَّ مُفْتَرُونَ (50)
يَا قَوْمِ لا أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْرًا إِنْ أَجْرِيَ إِلاَّ عَلَى الَّذِي فَطَرَنِي أَفَلاَ تَعْقِلُونَ (51)
وَيَا قَوْمِ اسْتَغْفِرُواْ رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُواْ إِلَيْهِ يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاء عَلَيْكُم مِّدْرَارًا وَيَزِدْكُمْ قُوَّةً إِلَى قُوَّتِكُمْ وَلاَ تَتَوَلَّوْاْ مُجْرِمِينَ (52)

-> Sure prophet Hud was not mocking around and was very serious in delivering the serious message, in fact it is the only serious message in the whole world in all generations, that message is, there is One God Who is Allah, and He will hold you accountable and will burn in hell if you die a kafir or a mushrik, but let’s see what else prophet Hud told his people:

1) They are forgers 11:50
2) They have no sense 11:51
3) They are sinful 11:52

Let’s move on:

He said: The knowledge is only with Allah, and I deliver to you the message with which I am sent, but I see you are a people who are ignorant.

[The Quran ; 46:23]

قَالَ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِندَ اللَّهِ وَأُبَلِّغُكُم مَّا أُرْسِلْتُ بِهِ وَلَكِنِّي أَرَاكُمْ قَوْمًا تَجْهَلُونَ (23)

-> Hud just called them ignorant, so I am following prophet Hud indeed.


And if ye seize by force, seize ye as tyrants?

[The Quran ; 26:130]

وَإِذَا بَطَشْتُم بَطَشْتُمْ جَبَّارِينَ (130)

-> Now prophet Hud is calling them tyrants

When prophet Hud had enough like Noah, he asked for their destruction:

39: He said: O my Lord! help me against their calling me a liar.
40: (Allah) said: "In but a little while, they are sure to be sorry!"
41: So the blast overtook them in justice, and We made them as rubbish; so away with the unjust people.

[The Quran ; 23:39-41]

قَالَ رَبِّ انصُرْنِي بِمَا كَذَّبُونِ (39)
قَالَ عَمَّا قَلِيلٍ لَيُصْبِحُنَّ نَادِمِينَ (40)
فَأَخَذَتْهُمُ الصَّيْحَةُ بِالْحَقِّ فَجَعَلْنَاهُمْ غُثَاء فَبُعْدًا لِّلْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ (41)

-> See, Hud asked Allah’s help because they called him a liar, and sure Allah’s help arrived in the shape of a mighty blast and they became like rubbish.

Prophet Saleh

He said: O my people! tell me if I have clear proof from my Lord and He has granted to me mercy from Himself-- who will then help me against Allah if I disobey Him? Therefore you do not add to me other than loss:

[The Quran ; 11:63]

قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِن كُنتُ عَلَى بَيِّنَةً مِّن رَّبِّي وَآتَانِي مِنْهُ رَحْمَةً فَمَن يَنصُرُنِي مِنَ اللّهِ إِنْ عَصَيْتُهُ فَمَا تَزِيدُونَنِي غَيْرَ تَخْسِيرٍ (63)

-> Clearly prophet Saleh is telling his people (Thamud): Therefore you do not add to me other than loss, i.e. they are losers. See, I’m following prophet Saleh.

Prophet Abraham

Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: "Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and thy people in manifest error."

[The Quran ; 6:74]

وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ لأَبِيهِ آزَرَ أَتَتَّخِذُ أَصْنَامًا آلِهَةً إِنِّي أَرَاكَ وَقَوْمَكَ فِي ضَلاَلٍ مُّبِينٍ (74)

-> Prophet Abraham is telling his father and his people that they are in Dalal Mubin, manifest error, i.e. they are dumb

Here is a nice one, there is a common and rude Arabic word Offon, أُفٍّ, possibly like Fie or Ugh in English, it indicates irritation, frustration and anger towards anyone if you say it to him/her, Yusuf Ali translated it as a word of contempt, Allah warned us not to say that word Offon ever to our parents, the opposite of it is A nice word:

Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honour.

[The Quran ; 17:23]

وَقَضَى رَبُّكَ أَلاَّ تَعْبُدُواْ إِلاَّ إِيَّاهُ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا إِمَّا يَبْلُغَنَّ عِندَكَ الْكِبَرَ أَحَدُهُمَا أَوْ كِلاَهُمَا فَلاَ تَقُل لَّهُمَآ أُفٍّ وَلاَ تَنْهَرْهُمَا وَقُل لَّهُمَا قَوْلاً كَرِيمًا (23)

-> See how Allah told us never to say the word Offon to our parents:"say not to them a word of contempt"

On the other hand we see Abraham is saying the same word to his people including his father, أُفٍّ :

Fie on you and all that ye worship instead of Allah! Have ye then no sense?

[The Quran ; 21:67]

أُفٍّ لَّكُمْ وَلِمَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ (67)

-> See, Fie on you, as well, prophet Abraham told them that they have no sense: Have ye then no sense

Prophet Lut

For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds

[The Quran ; 7:81]

إِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الرِّجَالَ شَهْوَةً مِّن دُونِ النِّسَاء بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُّسْرِفُونَ (81)

-> Prophet Lut is calling his people Transgressors beyond bounds.


And leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are froward folk.

[The Quran ; 26:166]

وَتَذَرُونَ مَا خَلَقَ لَكُمْ رَبُّكُمْ مِنْ أَزْوَاجِكُم بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ عَادُونَ (166)

-> Then he called them but ye are froward folk.

Then he called them ignorant:

Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!

[The Quran ; 27:55]

أَئِنَّكُمْ لَتَأْتُونَ الرِّجَالَ شَهْوَةً مِّن دُونِ النِّسَاء بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ تَجْهَلُونَ (55)


When prophet Lut had enough of his people like Noah and Hud, he asked for their destruction:

He said: My Lord! help me against the mischievous people.

[The Quran ; 19:30]

قَالَ رَبِّ انصُرْنِي عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْمُفْسِدِينَ (30)

-> He also called them the mischievous people, can our Muslim hetro brothers and sisters on FM say that to their homo friends?


168: He said: "I do detest your doings."
169: "O my Lord! deliver me and my family from such things as they do!"
170: So We saved him and his household, every one,
171: Except an old woman who lingered behind.
172: Then We utterly destroyed the others.

[The Quran ; 26:168-172]

قَالَ إِنِّي لِعَمَلِكُم مِّنَ الْقَالِينَ (168)
رَبِّ نَجِّنِي وَأَهْلِي مِمَّا يَعْمَلُونَ (169)
فَنَجَّيْنَاهُ وَأَهْلَهُ أَجْمَعِينَ (170)
إِلَّا عَجُوزًا فِي الْغَابِرِينَ (171)
ثُمَّ دَمَّرْنَا الْآخَرِينَ (172)

-> See, Allah granted Lut’s wish, Allah did not blame Hud for talking not nice to his homosexual people.

Prophet Shauib

93: And O my people! Do whatever ye can: I will do (my part): Soon will ye know who it is on whom descends the penalty of ignominy; and who is a liar! and watch ye! for I too am watching with you!

94: When Our decree issued, We saved Shu'aib and those who believed with him, by (special) mercy from Ourselves: But the (mighty) blast did seize the wrong-doers, and they lay prostrate in their homes by the morning,-

[The Quran ; 11:93-94]

وَيَا قَوْمِ اعْمَلُواْ عَلَى مَكَانَتِكُمْ إِنِّي عَامِلٌ سَوْفَ تَعْلَمُونَ مَن يَأْتِيهِ عَذَابٌ يُخْزِيهِ وَمَنْ هُوَ كَاذِبٌ وَارْتَقِبُواْ إِنِّي مَعَكُمْ رَقِيبٌ (93)
وَلَمَّا جَاء أَمْرُنَا نَجَّيْنَا شُعَيْبًا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ مَعَهُ بِرَحْمَةٍ مَّنَّا وَأَخَذَتِ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ الصَّيْحَةُ فَأَصْبَحُواْ فِي دِيَارِهِمْ جَاثِمِينَ (94)

-> Clearly prophet Shauib is calling his people liars, as well he indirectly asked for the destruction of his people:soon will ye know who it is on whom descends the penalty of ignominy; and who is a liar! and watch ye! for I too am watching with you!, and sure Allah granted it as we read in 11:94

Allah also sent a few prophets to a tribe called Yasin:

Yasin Prophets

They said: "Your evil omens are with yourselves: (deem ye this an evil omen). If ye are admonished? Nay, but ye are a people transgressing all bounds!

[The Quran ; 36:19]

قَالُوا طَائِرُكُمْ مَعَكُمْ أَئِن ذُكِّرْتُم بَلْ أَنتُمْ قَوْمٌ مُّسْرِفُونَ (19)

-> Obviously those prophets called their people : ye are a people transgressing all bounds!

Prophet Moses

Well, prophet Moses was a special prophet:

1) He was mentioned the most in the Quran
2) He was the only prophet to talk to Allah directly and that is a huge moral boast to his mission
3) He was sent specifically to a tyrant who thought that he was a god
4) He was ordered to talk nicely to Pharaoh because Pharaoh was so tyrant that he could have easily killed him (it seems Allah wanted a dialogue to happen to corner then embarrass Pharaoh by catching him red handed in front of every one and even the ones after him, here is the order to Moses to deliver the message gently to Pharaoh (which is used by WB to support his argument that I have to talk nice to al-Mushrikoon):

43- Go, both of you, to Pharaoh, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds
44- Then speak to him a gentle word haply he may mind or fear.

[The Quran ; 20:43-44]

اذْهَبَا إِلَى فِرْعَوْنَ إِنَّهُ طَغَى (43)
فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَّيِّنًا لَّعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَى (44)


Yet, Moses also asked Allah for the destruction of his enemy, and Allah granted his wish:

129: They said: "We have had (nothing but) trouble, both before and after thou camest to us." He said: "It may be that your Lord will destroy your enemy and make you inheritors in the earth; that so He may try you by your deeds."
130: We punished the people of Pharaoh with years (of droughts) and shortness of crops; that they might receive admonition.

[The Quran ; 7:129:130]

قَالُواْ أُوذِينَا مِن قَبْلِ أَن تَأْتِينَا وَمِن بَعْدِ مَا جِئْتَنَا قَالَ عَسَى رَبُّكُمْ أَن يُهْلِكَ عَدُوَّكُمْ وَيَسْتَخْلِفَكُمْ فِي الأَرْضِ فَيَنظُرَ كَيْفَ تَعْمَلُونَ (129)
وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَا آلَ فِرْعَونَ بِالسِّنِينَ وَنَقْصٍ مِّن الثَّمَرَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَذَّكَّرُونَ (130)


Further more, Moses asked Allah to:

88: And Musa said: Our Lord! surely Thou hast given to Pharaoh and his chiefs finery and riches in this world's life, to this end, our Lord, that they lead (people) astray from Thy way: Our Lord! destroy their riches and harden their hearts so that they believe not until they see the painful punishment.
89: He said: The prayer of you both has indeed been accepted, therefore continue in the right way and do not follow the path of those who do not know.

[The Quran ; 10:88-89]

وَقَالَ مُوسَى رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ آتَيْتَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلأهُ زِينَةً وَأَمْوَالاً فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا رَبَّنَا لِيُضِلُّواْ عَن سَبِيلِكَ رَبَّنَا اطْمِسْ عَلَى أَمْوَالِهِمْ وَاشْدُدْ عَلَى قُلُوبِهِمْ فَلاَ يُؤْمِنُواْ حَتَّى يَرَوُاْ الْعَذَابَ الأَلِيمَ (88)
قَالَ قَدْ أُجِيبَت دَّعْوَتُكُمَا فَاسْتَقِيمَا وَلاَ تَتَّبِعَآنِّ سَبِيلَ الَّذِينَ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ (89)

-> See Moses and Harun prayed for the following to happen to Pharaoh and his followers:

1) Destroy their riches
2) And harden their hearts
3) They see the painful punishment

-> And sure their prayer was accepted: He said: The prayer of you both has indeed been accepted, therefore continue in the right way and do not follow the path of those who do not know, so Moses was not that nice to his people as WB is trying to imply, clearly it is right to seek this sort of things for the enemy of Allah and His religion, and be aggressive with them seeing how hopeless they are in understanding the most simplest of things, NOT TO SHIRK WITH ALLAH ANYTHING

See, if the people keep insisting to rebel against the message of Allah (the Quran) by shirking it with man made rubbish, and even by overwriting some of it by such man made rubbish, then we the believers in Allah and His messages will rebel back against them and use whatever tough words to make them wake up.

Salam

Eagle
Posts: 2093
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Eagle »

Salaam,

All prophets spoke to the rejectors in their nation very harshly, as well as promised them terrible punishement. In addition to those examples from the Quran, in the NT Jesus turned away from the spiritually unclean by calling them dogs and pigs Matt7:6 as well as spoke purposely in parables to create confusion in their minds so they will not turn to God and repent Mark4:10-12,Matt13:13-15.

As i showed the paranoid pervert in another thread by quoting his Bible:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7879&start=180#p127444" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jesus foretold the punishment of the Israelites, similar to the people of Galilee. He attacked the Pharisees and Jewish scribes in public, exposing their hypocrisy. He kicked out the money-lenders from the Temple when it was within his own power, besides threatening the Israelites with divine judgment, which includes destruction, for their rejection of him and calling their religious leaders and scribes all sorts of names from "serpents", "race of vipers" to "sons of hell" or calling them "hypocrites" and "blind fools" in public, called their generation "wicked and adulterous", told his followers to "Leave them; they are blind guides", compared them to "whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean", "full of hypocrisy and wickedness" compared them to "unmarked graves, which men walk over without knowing it" and when one of the pharisees objected with "when you say these things, you insult us" Jesus continued his truthfull admonition until he finished with the terrible sentence that "this generation will be held responsible for the blood of all the prophets that has been shed since the beginning of the world".

fakknows
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:55 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by fakknows »

Seems like some aspects of christianity are as harsh as islams. None seem to be an invite towards the 'truth'.

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Eagle wrote:Salaam,

All prophets spoke to the rejectors in their nation very harshly, as well as promised them terrible punishement. In addition to those examples from the Quran, in the NT Jesus turned away from the spiritually unclean by calling them dogs and pigs Matt7:6 as well as spoke purposely in parables to create confusion in their minds so they will not turn to God and repent Mark4:10-12,Matt13:13-15.

As i showed the paranoid pervert in another thread by quoting his Bible:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7879&start=180#p127444" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jesus foretold the punishment of the Israelites, similar to the people of Galilee. He attacked the Pharisees and Jewish scribes in public, exposing their hypocrisy. He kicked out the money-lenders from the Temple when it was within his own power, besides threatening the Israelites with divine judgment, which includes destruction, for their rejection of him and calling their religious leaders and scribes all sorts of names from "serpents", "race of vipers" to "sons of hell" or calling them "hypocrites" and "blind fools" in public, called their generation "wicked and adulterous", told his followers to "Leave them; they are blind guides", compared them to "whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean", "full of hypocrisy and wickedness" compared them to "unmarked graves, which men walk over without knowing it" and when one of the pharisees objected with "when you say these things, you insult us" Jesus continued his truthfull admonition until he finished with the terrible sentence that "this generation will be held responsible for the blood of all the prophets that has been shed since the beginning of the world".
"His" Bible. :lol: Shows a lot about how you think. I don't own the Bible, moron. That's how Muslims talk. "My" religion. "Us verses "Them" :lol: Shows a very shallow understanding of things. Anyway, what you quoted on the other thread was an explanation of what my quote from Matthew 5 meant. And you flubbed it horribly. You have no idea of what it was really saying and it was actually quite simple to understand. But you don't understand Jesus because your 20% profit couldn't understand him, which is why he contradicted Jesus so much without even realizing it. You keep speaking about how deep the Quran is, but you can't quote me one single deep concept from it at all because it is just as Osho said, nothing but basic desert tribal wisdom with a couple of good additions. I can make the claim that Jesus was very deep and I can quote specifically where and even explain it.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Salam all

All the hadith worshippers from among the Muslims think that one like me only attacks the man made rubbish books of hadith for the following reasons:

1- The prophet sleeps with all his 11 wives one after the other and without having a bath in between
2- The prophet approached his menstruated wives for sexual foreplay through their top half
3- The prophet ordering to kill the apostates
4- The prophet ordering to the kill the married adulterers
5- The prophet married a 6 years old child when he was 53 years old
6- The prophet ordering to torture some thieves/murderers before killing them

The above is only the tip on an iceberg, the reality from which those hadith worshippers are deluded away is simply this, most if not all the content of these man made rubbish books are nothing but useless crap, contradictions, lies, manipulations and confusion. Therefore I am going to show you many samples of such crap. The hadith worshippers on the other hand are not only hadith worshippers, rather they are hadith and idol worshippers, their idol whom they worship is prophet Muhammed, see the following crap from the books of Falsehood by Bukhari:

The polytheists and the blessings of nasal mucus - المشركون و بركة البرابير

If you have been reading my writings for the last 7 years or so, you should know well that I accuse most Muslims since the messenger time of being Mushrikoon (polytheists), many Muslims think that I have crossed the line by alleging so (including my dear brother Hamdy) despite the fact that I have provided zillions of compelling evidences from the Quran, from their hearsay hadith, from the current affairs and from the conclusive history records. Well, I think they are taking my accusation in an emotional way while they should take it in a practical way and see if what I said is wrong or right. Well, it is not really what I said, it is what the Quran said, what their hearsay hadith alleged, what the current affairs suggest and what the status of the Muslim Ummah has been during the prophet time and after his death.

My accusation of shirk towards most Muslims of the world is based on the following two facts:

1- Most Muslims praise Muhammed excessively more than all the other prophets and messengers, and even to a degree that is almost equal to Allah, and sometimes more than Allah, despite the fact mentioned in the Quran that we should never make any distinction between all prophets and messengers.

2- Most Muslims take man made religious rules that were not sanctioned or sent down by Allah, and sometimes they overwrite the laws of Allah by such crap.

Now, if any sectarian Muslim (Sunni, shia or whatever) thinks that I am wrong, then they need to refute the above two points and prove them wrong together.

Let me add one more evidence that supports my accusation of shirk against them. The evidence today is going to be from Bukhari’s man made book of falsehood:

The hadith is under a chapter that is titled: الشروط , i.e. The conditions, under a sub-chapter that is titled: الشروط في الجهاد والمصالحة مع أهل الحرب وكتابة الشروط , i.e. The conditions of Jihad and the reconciliation with the people of war and writing down the conditions:

The hadith is huge and very boring to read, in fact just to take screenshot for it, I had to divide it into many jpg images, which is a total waste of my valued time especially that I translate the hadith to the non Arabic speakers. Therefore, I decided not to post the whole very long hadith, rather from the start until the bit I need to show you, it only needed two images. The link is also posted for anyone who wants to read such lengthy crap. Because of that, I am not going to confirm if the title and sub-title above are related to the content of the hadith, most likely they are not related as we have seen so many times in his rubbish book of falsehood. However the title and sub-title are still stupid by sound, it is not like the conditions of war back then are the same as now, we are in totally different environment from all aspects, therefore the conditions for a peace treaty between two fighting parties do not really need hadith nor sunnah. I.e. the hadith is 100% useless, in fact the part I am going to translate to you, should prove that yet this is another rubbish of hadith that had to be dismissed in the filthiest rubbish bin on the planet. Let’s see, shall we:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Disp ... 2529&doc=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image
Image

The above crap is alleged by two persons who confirmed the hadith to each other, their names are: Al-Musawar Ibn Makhramah & Marwan, so they alleged:
.
..
ثم إن ‏ ‏عروة ‏ ‏جعل يرمق ‏ ‏أصحاب النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏بعينيه قال فوالله ما تنخم رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏نخامة إلا وقعت في كف رجل منهم فدلك بها وجهه وجلده وإذا أمرهم ابتدروا أمره وإذا توضأ كادوا يقتتلون على وضوئه وإذا تكلم خفضوا أصواتهم عنده وما يحدون إليه النظر تعظيما له فرجع ‏ ‏عروة ‏ ‏إلى أصحابه فقال أي قوم والله لقد وفدت على الملوك ووفدت على ‏ ‏قيصر ‏ ‏وكسرى ‏ ‏والنجاشي ‏ ‏والله إن رأيت ملكا قط يعظمه أصحابه ما يعظم ‏ ‏أصحاب ‏ ‏محمد ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏محمدا ‏ ‏والله إن تنخم نخامة إلا وقعت في كف رجل منهم فدلك بها وجهه وجلده
.
.
.


.
.
.
And Arwah observed the companions of the prophet with his eyes and said: By Allah, whenever the prophet removed his nasal mucus, it always fell in the hand of one of them (his companions) then he wiped his face and his skin with it. And when he (the prophet) commanded them, they obeyed him quickly. And when he did Wudu, they fought over the water he used in his Wudu. And when he spoke, they lowered their voices. And they did not look at him in the eyes as a matter of respect to him.

Then Arwah returned to his companions and said: O my people! By Allah, I have seen the kings and Caesar and Kisra and Nagashai, and by Allah I have never seen a king being glorified as Muhammed was glorified by the companions of Muhhamed. By Allah, whenever the prophet removed his nasal mucus, it always fell in the hand of one of them (his companions) then he wiped his face and his skin with it. And when he (the prophet) commanded them, they obeyed him quickly. And when he did Wudu, they fought over the water he used in his Wudu. And when he spoke, they lowered their voices. And they did not look at him in the eyes as a matter of respect to him.
.
.
.


End of hadith

LOL, how can any Muslim buy such clear cut rubbish about the prophet and his companions?

Now, who from among the Mushrik Muslims can refute my accusation of shirk against those freak and confused bunch of idol worshippers?

Salam
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Chiclets
Posts: 2645
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Chiclets »

AhmedBahgat wrote:And Arwah observed the companions of the prophet with his eyes and said: By Allah, whenever the prophet removed his nasal mucus, it always fell in the hand of one of them (his companions) then he wiped his face and his skin with it. And when he (the prophet) commanded them, they obeyed him quickly. And when he did Wudu, they fought over the water he used in his Wudu. And when he spoke, they lowered their voices. And they did not look at him in the eyes as a matter of respect to him.

Then Arwah returned to his companions and said: O my people! By Allah, I have seen the kings and Caesar and Kisra and Nagashai, and by Allah I have never seen a king being glorified as Muhammed was glorified by the companions of Muhhamed. By Allah, whenever the prophet removed his nasal mucus, it always fell in the hand of one of them (his companions) then he wiped his face and his skin with it. And when he (the prophet) commanded them, they obeyed him quickly. And when he did Wudu, they fought over the water he used in his Wudu. And when he spoke, they lowered their voices. And they did not look at him in the eyes as a matter of respect to him.
Dear Ahmed,

Mushrik Muslims will claim that Muhammad's nasal mucus had miraculous properties when used for a facial :lol:
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Salam all

Concerning the following part from my comment above:
AhmedBahgat wrote: many Muslims think that I have crossed the line by alleging so (including my dear brother Hamdy) despite the fact that I have provided zillions of compelling evidences from the Quran, from their hearsay hadith, from the current affairs and from the conclusive history records. Well, I think they are taking my accusation in an emotional way while they should take it in a practical way and see if what I said is wrong or right. Well, it is not really what I said, it is what the Quran said, what their hearsay hadith alleged, what the current affairs suggests and what the status of the Muslim Ummah has been during the prophet time and after his death.
My brother currently supports me 100%, obvioulsy it was only possible to happen after he took the emotional part out of it, my brother is also my elder and only brother

My best friend in Egypt too opposed me for 3 years at least heart and soul, now he supports me heart and soul, he even finds more crap by himself

This is what I see as the guidance of Allah hitting some people in front of my eyes, and btw I was as harsh as I can be with them too

Alhamdullelah

Salam

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Salam all
How is 63:4 supposed to be translated??
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

iffo
Posts: 4696
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by iffo »

@WittyBoy

read this
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7991&start=240#p127776" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and then moving on to next.
A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina [Madîna]. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to her: 'Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband.'–Sunan Abu Dawûd, Book 41, #5251.
Image

This cruel practice looks like was going on that time in Medina based on hadith, and prophet instead of banning it approves it. Would you like to do that to your family members?

can you explain the following, looks quite retarded statement.
If you marry a virgin woman then stay with her for a week; if you marry a previously married woman then stay with her for three days… (Sahih Muslim, 8.3443, 3444)

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by skynightblaze »

Ahmed Bahgat wrote:LOL, how can any Muslim buy such clear cut rubbish about the prophet and his companions?

Now, who from among the Mushrik Muslims can refute my accusation of shirk against those freak and confused bunch of idol worshippers?
You make an appeal to emotion.Just because this hadith presents a bad image about islam you are asking the hadith worshippers to reject the hadiths. What if its really true? You can fool your fellow muslims by resorting to emotions but not the kafirs.Your prophet and his companions were exactly as the hadiths describe .The word for them is gibberish.

Such kind of things are possible in case of cults. That is what your islam is about. The companions of muhammad even used to think that his sh!t had an aroma. I dont think this hadith is incorrect. That sums up what islam is all about and this is the real islam for you.

As far as shirk is concerned the companions didnt consider Muhammad as their God.Shirk means taking partners to God and considering them as God. The didnt take Muhammad as a partner to God so that is not shirk in the real sense .They displayed excessive love for muhammad and thats unjustified commitment. What else can we expect from 7th century illiterate desert thugs ?IF they had slightest of IQ they wouldnt be doing such things.In cults men are known to offer their little daughters to their cult leader. Oops did Abu Bakhr do the same? :lol:
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by skynightblaze »

@Bahgat


From your replies I can see that you reject the hadiths only because they are embarrassing and not because there are incorrect.
You have gone to a stage where you think only you are right and are unable to see the point that people make here. YOu have been proven wrong here every single time. Mark my words when I say every single time. Its only that you are unwilling to give it a thought because in your mind there can be no doubt that muhammad was a prophet of God. When you start with such an assumption ,you manipulate your arguments to somehow reach the conclusion that muhammad was a prophet. The current example is a classic case. Just because the hadiths show muhammad in bad light they must be rejected because the initial assumption made i.e muhammad was a prophet of God has to be valid so the hadiths have to be false.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

WittyBoy
Posts: 422
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by WittyBoy »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
WittyBoy wrote:2-
I still waiting for the legitimate marriage in Quran.
Keep waiting, it is going to happen when I want it to happen, not when you want it to happen
I'm not waiting, I'm sure you will find nothing.
WittyBoy wrote:3-
You said that the order to obey Allah and His Messenger was when the prophet(pbuh) alive, and after his death, we have to obey Allah only, so in your opinion, these verses have been abrogated after the prophet death !!!!!
you should bloody have read that all that Muhammed said as commanded by Allah is documented in Quran, over 300 times Say, ay, Say, Say. Therefore by obeying the Quran that Muhammed delieverd, we should be obeying Allah and His messenger.
{27} Allah will establish in strength those who believe, with the Word that stands firm, in this world and in the Hereafter; but Allah will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: Allah doeth what He willeth.[Ibraheem]

- You have said that this order to obey The Prophet(pbuh) was when he was alive
- Now, you said that obeying the prophet(pbuh) means following Quran which includes Allah's commands to him.

The first opinion is completely wrong. About the second point, obeying the prophet(pbuh) by following Quran is wrong too because Allah already ordered us to follow Quran.

- Do you think that means "Follow Quran, and follow what Muhammad delivered"?!

- Using word "Obey" two times, means there are two obeyed things, we knew Quran is one of them, so what's the other thing? Quran too?
WittyBoy wrote:but Allah told them " No, come to Quran and to the Messenger", do you think what's meant is to resort for judgment to the oral Sunnah like how to pray and fast?
Well, it ca apply to anything related to explaining Quran
Quran is for people in all times, so how we can get this explanation now?
WittyBoy wrote:I don't know what you excatly mean, Do you mean oral Sunnah, or Quran? If you mean oral Sunnah, people can't resort for judgment to the oral Sunnah , if you mean Quran, it's impossible to say "Come to what Allah has revealed, and Quran" !!!
Again, anything that is Quran related, this is what Allah told us in Quran, the prophet should explain to us what was sent down to us, i.e. the Quran
So the meaning of the verse is "Come to what Allah has revealed and Quran" OR "Come to what Allah has revealed and Explanation of Quran which - according to you- we know nothing about it"
Allah told us about Zul Qarnain because it's unknown for us, but didn't tell us about Abu lahab, because he is already known for us.
But you did not reply to the argument showing how confused your associates who wrote the man made books of tafsir

They told us that he is Alexander the great Fag, do you believe that or not?
We aren't talking about tafsir now.
Problems #1 , #2

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

iffo wrote:@WittyBoy

read this
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7991&start=240#p127776" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and then moving on to next.
A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina [Madîna]. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to her: 'Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband.'–Sunan Abu Dawûd, Book 41, #5251.
Image

This cruel practice looks like was going on that time in Medina based on hadith, and prophet instead of banning it approves it. Would you like to do that to your family members?

can you explain the following, looks quite retarded statement.
If you marry a virgin woman then stay with her for a week; if you marry a previously married woman then stay with her for three days… (Sahih Muslim, 8.3443, 3444)
on that words of from stupid hadith "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to her: 'Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband"

this link will give the horrible criminal nature of that practice please read this link at http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=208" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Muslims MALE SPECIES extended that horrible mutilation of women folk in to 21st century

Post Reply