Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

WittyBoy wrote: 2-
I still waiting for the legitimate marriage in Quran.
:lol: And you ain't gunna get it. He'll dismiss you long before he ever answers a good question. That's his dishonest nature.
WittyBoy wrote:
WittyBoy wrote:Come to what Allah hath revealed AND to the Messenger. "To what Allah has revealed" is Quran, so what's the other thing with the Messenger they have to come to?
The thing that Allah revealed to the messenger
I don't know what you excatly mean, Do you mean oral Sunnah, or Quran? If you mean oral Sunnah, people can't resort for judgment to the oral Sunnah , if you mean Quran, it's impossible to say "Come to what Allah has revealed, and Quran" !!!
:lol: I know what he means. He means "stop asking me these logical questions". :lol:

Anyway, I have no idea why you would defend the hadiths when they clearly bust the Quran for telling us the sun orbits the earth everyday. I clearly raised a hadith that clearly says the sun will reverse it's course and rise in the west and it clearly even references the Quran and all you could do was to raise another hadith to try and take the pressure of clear error away from the hadith I raised. And even THAT failed. Once again, yet another Muslim "trick" gets attempted. Anything to save the Islam, eh?? Nothing is too low. And now, BagHat is trying to trick you out. How does it feel to stare at the same sort of dishonest trickery that you have attempted elsewhere? :lol: The mirror doesn't look so pretty anymore, does it.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by skynightblaze »

Ahmed Bahgat wrote: Now, let’s just assume that Maaz obeyed the prophet and only said such information to a few and concealed it from the rest, as he was commanded by the prophet, now those few started to spread it to other few(s), possibly all those people may be excused assuming that the people thought of those to whom they said it, that they will not rely on it. Now mister confused Bukhari came and put the final nail in the coffin by informing every single Muslim dick and pussy in the world spanning over generations and generations for 1200 years with such allegation, IN CLEAR VIOLATION TO THE PROPHET COMMAND IN THE SAME AND VERY ALLEGATION

Simply, Bukhari convicted his own arse, he proved how confused, dumb, ignorant and most importantly disobedient to the prophet commands, he was, and certainly millions and millions of the Muslims over 1200 years totally rely on that, i.e. if they meet Allah without shirking anything with Him, they will go to paradise while totally ignoring the issue of their deeds.
Are you sure you want to blame Bukhari? Now lets whether your own prophet stuck to his words or not.He ordered the fellow called Maaz Ibn Jabal not to disclose it to anyone but what did you prophet himself do?? Lets see...

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 72, Number 717

Narrated Abu Dharr:
I came to the Prophet while he was wearing white clothes and sleeping. Then I went back to him again after he had got up from his sleep. He said, "Nobody says: ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’ and then later on he dies while believing in that, except that he will enter Paradise." I said, "Even It he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft." I said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft? He said. "Even If he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft." I said, "Even it he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and thefts." He said, "Even If he had committed Illegal sexual intercourse and theft, in spite of Abu Dharr’s dislikeness. Abu ‘Abdullah said, "This is at the time of death or before it if one repents and regrets and says ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah’, he will be forgiven his sins." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 72, Number 717)


So you see muhammad himself told it to Abu Dhar and warned Maaz Ibn Jabal not to tell anyone so who is the hypocrite here? Your own prophet didnt follow his own words. So why should Bukhari alone be blamed ? Just as the way you blamed Bukhari blame Muhammad too . Now If muhammad himself tells it to everyone why do you think Bukhari shouldnt narrate to the future generations?

Hey Bahgat Bukhari was more reliable than your prophet.. So say " We worship none but Bukhari alone" :lol:
Last edited by skynightblaze on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by skynightblaze »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Why?? The prophet didn't even obey himself. How many wives did he have?? Much more than 4, right?? If one is to have their hand chopped off for stealing something at the market, what is to be done with someone who tries to rob an entire caravan?
Its even worse! Muhammad himself narrated this fact to a person called Abu Dhar thereby violating what he said himself :lol: .
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

WittyBoy wrote:@ AhmedBahgat

If you believe in the truth, How can you convince me with this way in discussion? Does that what Quran say? Do you remember how Yusuf call the two disbelievers in the prison?

{39} "O my two companions of the prison! (I ask you): are many lords differing among themselves better, or Allah, the One Supreme and Irresistible?[Yusuf]

He didn't say "O Mushrikon"

{37} His companion said to him, in the course of the argument with him: "Dost thou deny Him Who created thee out of the dust, then out of a sperm-drop, then fashioned thee into a man? [al-Kahf]

in the course of argument, not fighting.

{43} "Go, both of you to Fir'aun, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds;
{44} "But speak to him mildly; perchance he may take warning or fear (Allah)" [Ta-Ha]

{159}It is part of the Mercy of Allah that thou dost deal gently with them. Wert thou severe or harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about thee..[Al-i-'Imran]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-
I don't want you to say about Allah what you don't know, but Allah never mentioned a punishment without reason, in this incident Allah didn't mention the reason because we all know it except you, that's all.

2-
I still waiting for the legitimate marriage in Quran.

3-
You said that the order to obey Allah and His Messenger was when the prophet(pbuh) alive, and after his death, we have to obey Allah only, so in your opinion, these verses have been abrogated after the prophet death !!!!!
That is right, what Allah has revealed through the messenger, i.e. to come to what Allah has revealed, it has to happen through what the messenger delivered. Now, what the messenger delivered is nothing but Quran and inherited oral sunnah like how to pray fast and do hajj, nothing more.
Let's see what this verse talks about:

{60} Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who declare that they believe in the revelations that have come to thee and to those before thee? Their (real) wish is to resort together for judgment (in their disputes) to the Evil One, though they were ordered to reject him. But Satan's wish is to lead them astray far away (from the Right).

{61}When it is said to them: "Come to what Allah hath revealed, and to the Messenger": thou seest the Hypocrites avert their faces from thee in disgust.


They wanted to resort together for judgment to Evil one, but Allah told them " No, come to Quran and to the Messenger", do you think what's meant is to resort for judgment to the oral Sunnah like how to pray and fast?
WittyBoy wrote:Come to what Allah hath revealed AND to the Messenger. "To what Allah has revealed" is Quran, so what's the other thing with the Messenger they have to come to?
The thing that Allah revealed to the messenger
I don't know what you excatly mean, Do you mean oral Sunnah, or Quran? If you mean oral Sunnah, people can't resort for judgment to the oral Sunnah , if you mean Quran, it's impossible to say "Come to what Allah has revealed, and Quran" !!!
Well, and who is Zul Qarnain? The one your man made rubbish of crap tafsir tell us that Zul Qarnain is Alexander the great Fag.
{83}They ask thee concerning Zul-qarnain Say, "I will rehearse to you something of his story."
{84}Verily We established his power on earth, and We gave him the ways and the means to all ends....[Al-Kahf]


Allah told us about Zul Qarnain because it's unknown for us, but didn't tell us about Abu lahab, because he is already known for us.
Just a quick answer for now

No I am not convinced, rather I beieve that I knew the truth, also dont be very senstive, i have to discuss with strangers this way, I can show you how the hadith worshippers insult me and my family with the worst of insults, insults that I do not even say, so I decided to be more agressive and hostile than they will ever be, so dont take it personal, I dont know you nor you know me, we only have one thing in common, that both of us claim to be Muslim.

Now if there will be anything to convince you with the truth then it has to be the words of Allah alone

Salam
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

skynightblaze wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Why?? The prophet didn't even obey himself. How many wives did he have?? Much more than 4, right?? If one is to have their hand chopped off for stealing something at the market, what is to be done with someone who tries to rob an entire caravan?
Its even worse! Muhammad himself narrated this fact to a person called Abu Dhar thereby violating what he said himself :lol: .
Yeah, you can bet that BagHat will ignore this one. :lol: Honest fellow he is. :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote: Just a quick answer for now
:lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Why?? The prophet didn't even obey himself. How many wives did he have?? Much more than 4, right?? If one is to have their hand chopped off for stealing something at the market, what is to be done with someone who tries to rob an entire caravan?
Its even worse! Muhammad himself narrated this fact to a person called Abu Dhar thereby violating what he said himself :lol: .
Yeah, you can bet that BagHat will ignore this one. :lol: Honest fellow he is. :lol:
What is your problem, Bin Weskhah?

Are you and your child lover (sky) not in good terms?

Also Bin Weskhah

Where exactly that I said the prophet should have said it to one person only?

Read again you stupid child molster (according to your own admission), I said TO A FEW AND NOT ALL

Dismiss yourself and your child lover, bin weskhah
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: Yeah, you can bet that BagHat will ignore this one. :lol: Honest fellow he is. :lol:
What is your problem, Bin Weskhah?

Are you and your child lover (sky) not in good terms?

Also Bin Weskhak

Where exactly that I said the prophet should have said it to one person only?

Read again you stupid child molster (according to your own admission), I said TO A FEW AND NOT ALL

Dismiss yourself and your child lover, bin weskhah
I just can't tell you just how much I love to watch you and WittyBoy lie to each other. Actually, I'll give WittyBoy more credit for honesty than you. But then again, that doesn't say very much, does it?? :lol: Anyway, shouldn't you have spent your keystrokes answering the question rather than doing everything else BUT answering the question?? Oh, i am such a horrible person for pointing out how evasive you are. :lol: Shame on me. It's all a little game, and were all supposed to play along, and i am not. :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Eagle
Posts: 2093
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Eagle »

AhmedBahgat wrote:What is your problem, Bin Weskhah?

Are you and your child lover (sky) not in good terms?

Also Bin Weskhak

Where exactly that I said the prophet should have said it to one person only?

Read again you stupid child molster (according to your own admission)
lol bro. He does seem to be deranged and disturbed. A paranoid for sure, but also a child molester? lol

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

WittyBoy wrote:@ AhmedBahgat
Salam
WittyBoy wrote:If you believe in the truth, How can you convince me with this way in discussion?

Read above again, all what I care about you is simply, you are one of the hardcore enemy to my great religion and consequently I am out there to destroy the likes of you with any mean my tongue and mind arsenal willl resort to.
WittyBoy wrote: Does that what Quran say? Do you remember how Yusuf call the two disbelievers in the prison?
Yeh, yeh, let’s bloody confuse the subject away from your beloved associate Bukhari, now before I read what you are going to say, you have to know one important thing, I AM NO PROPHET like Yusuf or others, I am only a Muslim who is willing to die fighting the enemy of my religion from among the Mushrik Muslims.
WittyBoy wrote:{39} "O my two companions of the prison! (I ask you): are many lords differing among themselves better, or Allah, the One Supreme and Irresistible?[Yusuf]


He didn't say "O Mushrikon"
Funy indeed, Mushrik Muslim, so if I don’t tell you that I suspect that you bloody are one, how the fuk you are going to know or do amends if I am bloody right?

Guess what, Allah commands Muhammed to call the kafirs, “O Kafiroon”, let’s have a look shall we:

قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ (1)
Say: O unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 109:1]

لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ (2)
I do not worship what you worship.
[Al Quran ; 109:2]

وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ (3)
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
[Al Quran ; 109:3]

وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَا عَبَدْتُمْ (4)
Nor will I be worshipper of what you have worshipped.
[Al Quran ; 109:4]

وَلَا أَنْتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ (5)
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
[Al Quran ; 109:5]

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ (6)
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.
[Al Quran ; 109:6]

-> So tell me mister Mushrik Muslim, how come Allah is commading Muhammed to tell the kafirs: ‘O Kafiroon”?

Well, certainly there is nothing wrong with it, at least they will be aware of what they may be and heading for, and also that is exactly what I am telling the Mushrik Muslims:

O Mushrikoon from among the Muslims
I don’t worship or serve what you worship or serve
Nor you worship or serve what I worship or serve
You have your religion that you invented
And I have mine that is preserved in the Quran


Stop crying, Mushrik Muslims, better to try to understand your crime of shirk so you can make amends.
WittyBoy wrote:{37} His companion said to him, in the course of the argument with him: "Dost thou deny Him Who created thee out of the dust, then out of a sperm-drop, then fashioned thee into a man? [al-Kahf]

in the course of argument, not fighting.
But they did not have a massive dispute between them, both of them do not claim to believe in the same religion, so what is your point? Me and you on the other hand have a massive dispute between us, we both claim to believe in the same religion, while both of us are at the opposite sides of the spectrum. Indeed we are in a huge fight and you should get ready because such fight is going to be bigger and bigger.
WittyBoy wrote:{43} "Go, both of you to Fir'aun, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds;
{44} "But speak to him mildly; perchance he may take warning or fear (Allah)" [Ta-Ha]

{159}It is part of the Mercy of Allah that thou dost deal gently with them. Wert thou severe or harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about thee..[Al-i-'Imran]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But as I told ya, I am no prophet, on the other hand if you are going to use such line of stupid argument I can show you handreds of verses showing most the prophets talking tough along with insults concerning their own people and family members, well, I will make sure to be another slam along with the slam concerning your stupid question about legal marriage.
WittyBoy wrote: 1-
I don't want you to say about Allah what you don't know,
You do but you just dont know, at least you do by believing in these ma made rubbish books that are filled with stupid conjectures about Allah.
WittyBoy wrote: but Allah never mentioned a punishment without reason, in this incident Allah didn't mention the reason because we all know it except you, that's all.
What is your stupid point exactly, Mushrik Muslims?

And I am really glad that I am not included with whom you call ‘we’ who know it. Now, I don’t want to know it, I trust 100% that my Lord will not punish anyone randomly while at the same time I also know that if my Lord wants to punish anyone randomly, He will and without being questioned. So stop blowing in your punctured red balloon. Try to understand your clear cut shirk so you do yourself a favour.
WittyBoy wrote:2-
I still waiting for the legitimate marriage in Quran.
Keep waiting, it is going to happen when I want it to happen, not when you want it to happen, also you should be waiting for the other slam about most of the prophets talking aggressive and tough with their own people ad family members
WittyBoy wrote:3-
You said that the order to obey Allah and His Messenger was when the prophet(pbuh) alive, and after his death, we have to obey Allah only, so in your opinion, these verses have been abrogated after the prophet death !!!!!
If you read my comment again while keeping your shirk aside for a moment, you should bloody have read that all that Muhammed said as commanded by Allah is documented in Quran, over 300 times Say, ay, Say, Say. Therefore by obeying the Quran that Muhammed delieverd, we should be obeying Allah and His messenger. The prophet anyway PROHIBITED the Muslims from writing any thing he said except Quran as documented in your man made book of your beloved associate Ahmed Ibn Hanbal. Which you unch of Mushrikoon did not obey.

So who is obeying the prophet? Me who insists on deleting all these written man made rubbish as commanded by the messenger in your man made book of your beloved associates, or you and your associates who totally ignore the prophet command of not writing anything he said but Quran and continute to write all that was alleged to be said y him?

That is right, what Allah has revealed through the messenger, i.e. to come to what Allah has revealed, it has to happen through what the messenger delivered. Now, what the messenger delivered is nothing but Quran and inherited oral sunnah like how to pray fast and do hajj, nothing more.
WittyBoy wrote: Let's see what this verse talks about:

{60} Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who declare that they believe in the revelations that have come to thee and to those before thee? Their (real) wish is to resort together for judgment (in their disputes) to the Evil One, though they were ordered to reject him. But Satan's wish is to lead them astray far away (from the Right).

{61}When it is said to them: "Come to what Allah hath revealed, and to the Messenger": thou seest the Hypocrites avert their faces from thee in disgust.

Again you confused Mushrik Muslim, coming to Allah and His messenger, not to Allah and Bukhari and Muslim and the rest of your Mushrik associates.

Have I not come to Allah and His messenger, you stupid and confused Mushrik Muslim?

Or it has to happen through your man made rubbish of crap conjectures that were even invented 200 years after the prophet death.
WittyBoy wrote:They wanted to resort together for judgment to Evil one,
Sounds like you confused Mushrikoon who want to resort to the judgement of evil by approaching your menstruated wives for sex through their top half while Allah commands you not

It is you confused Musrikoon who resorted to the judgement of evil by killing the apostates while Allah never said to do it

It is you confused Musrikoon who resorted to the judgement of evil by killing the married adulterers while Allah never said to do it.

It is you confused Musrikoon who resorted to the judgement of evil by believing in crap portraying the noble prophet as a confused, wine drinker, sexual freak and dirty man who fuks his 11 wives one after the other without having a bath in between.

Well, I am out there to destroy you, you filthy retarded Mushrikoon, and I will have no mercy or sympathy for your Mushrik arses.
WittyBoy wrote:but Allah told them " No, come to Quran and to the Messenger", do you think what's meant is to resort for judgment to the oral Sunnah like how to pray and fast?
Well, it ca apply to anything related to explaining Quran

Not your crap rubbish that contradict the Quran and show the prophet as a confused double faced freak.
WittyBoy wrote:Come to what Allah hath revealed AND to the Messenger. "To what Allah has revealed" is Quran, so what's the other thing with the Messenger they have to come to?
The thing that Allah revealed to the messenger
WittyBoy wrote:I don't know what you excatly mean, Do you mean oral Sunnah, or Quran? If you mean oral Sunnah, people can't resort for judgment to the oral Sunnah , if you mean Quran, it's impossible to say "Come to what Allah has revealed, and Quran" !!!
Again, anything that is Quran related, this is what Allah told us in Quran, the prophet should explain to us what was sent down to us, i.e. the Quran

Not bloody contradict the Quran boldly and without shame.
Well, and who is Zul Qarnain? The one your man made rubbish of crap tafsir tell us that Zul Qarnain is Alexander the great Fag.
WittyBoy wrote: {83}They ask thee concerning Zul-qarnain Say, "I will rehearse to you something of his story."
{84}Verily We established his power on earth, and We gave him the ways and the means to all ends....[Al-Kahf]


Allah told us about Zul Qarnain because it's unknown for us, but didn't tell us about Abu lahab, because he is already known for us.
But you did not reply to the argument showing how confused your associates who wrote the man made books of tafsir

They told us that he is Alexander the great Fag, do you believe that or not?
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Eagle wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:What is your problem, Bin Weskhah?

Are you and your child lover (sky) not in good terms?

Also Bin Weskhak

Where exactly that I said the prophet should have said it to one person only?

Read again you stupid child molster (according to your own admission)
lol bro. He does seem to be deranged and disturbed. A paranoid for sure, but also a child molester? lol
It's funny watching people pretend they are laughing while everybody can clearly see they are getting their arss spanked all over the place. This is yet another common Muslim ploy. They laugh at things that aren't even funny so that they can give the appearance that they think they are actually doing well, and the hope is that if they give this appearance and act confident enough about it, people will believe them. :lol: Everybody here has already seen it a million times. It's old hat, and it's dishonest, and just plain stupid.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Eagle wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:What is your problem, Bin Weskhah?

Are you and your child lover (sky) not in good terms?

Also Bin Weskhak

Where exactly that I said the prophet should have said it to one person only?

Read again you stupid child molster (according to your own admission)
lol bro. He does seem to be deranged and disturbed. A paranoid for sure, but also a child molester? lol
Salam bro

I am not defaming him, bro, it was him who said it on FFI, that he brings young girls in the shower with him to moelst them. Some people say that he was joking, but I say, you cannot joke about somthing like that, the possibilty that he is a cyber pervert trying to groom young children into his shower is very valid, he possibly thinks of himself of being a smart pervert who will be out of sus, if he says it publiclly as a joke. A dickhead of a pervert he is.

Salam

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Eagle wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:What is your problem, Bin Weskhah?

Are you and your child lover (sky) not in good terms?

Also Bin Weskhak

Where exactly that I said the prophet should have said it to one person only?

Read again you stupid child molster (according to your own admission)
lol bro. He does seem to be deranged and disturbed. A paranoid for sure, but also a child molester? lol
Salam bro

I am not defaming him, bro, it was him who said it on FFI, that he brings young girls in the shower with him to moelst them.
DAWAH in DEE SHOWAH?? :lol: Silly clown doesn't even recognize humor. That's because you are a Muslim, I suppose. Muslims have the worst sense of humors on the planet.
AhmedBahgat wrote: Some people say that he was joking,
SOME people??? :lol: How about anybody with half a brain??
AhmedBahgat wrote: but I say, you cannot joke about somthing like that, the possibilty that he is a cyber pervert trying to groom young children into his shower is very valid,
:lol: You mean like your 20% profit did?? What did you think was the punchline of the joke you silly moron??

AhmedBahgat wrote: he possibly thinks of himself of being a smart pervert who will be out of sus, if he says it publiclly as a joke. A dickhead of a pervert he is.

Salam
Nice try, desperate liar. :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

what is happening here?? With words like these, and the Robot gone mad
:.....horny Muslim men who want to fuk POWs and just before ejaculation, they remove their dicks from their vaginas, what your crap man made books call Azl?

.......fuk our menstruated wives through their top half

............Or to sleep with our 4 wives one after the other without having a bath in between?

.......................Or to marry 6 year old children?
Eagle wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:What is your problem, Bin Weskhah?

Are you and your child lover (sky) not in good terms?

Also Bin Weskhak

Where exactly that I said the prophet should have said it to one person only?

Read again you stupid child molster (according to your own admission)
lol bro. He does seem to be deranged and disturbed. A paranoid for sure, but also a child molester? lol
along with the Lol Bros., FFI sounds like Prophet Muhammad's Brothel house...

Eagle
Posts: 2093
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Eagle »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Eagle wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:What is your problem, Bin Weskhah?

Are you and your child lover (sky) not in good terms?

Also Bin Weskhak

Where exactly that I said the prophet should have said it to one person only?

Read again you stupid child molster (according to your own admission)
lol bro. He does seem to be deranged and disturbed. A paranoid for sure, but also a child molester? lol
Salam bro

I am not defaming him, bro, it was him who said it on FFI, that he brings young girls in the shower with him to moelst them. Some people say that he was joking, but I say, you cannot joke about somthing like that, the possibilty that he is a cyber pervert trying to groom young children into his shower is very valid, he possibly thinks of himself of being a smart pervert who will be out of sus, if he says it publiclly as a joke. A dickhead of a pervert he is.

Salam
lol, a paranoid cyber pervert

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

And that's all you have to say? :lol:

Boy, you've really, really really really, really really really really, been embarrassed here. And I can't see how any objective mind could possibly think otherwise.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Sten »

MBL: 10,000 points.

Muslims: 0 points.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Sten wrote:MBL: 10,000 points.

Muslims: 0 points.
These people are simply out of their minds. And who's fault is it??

It begins with an M and ends with an O and is frequently said on the "Three Stooges" preceded by an "hey". Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck :lol:
Last edited by Muhammad bin Lyin on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

WittyBoy
Posts: 422
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by WittyBoy »

skynightblaze wrote:So you see muhammad himself told it to Abu Dhar and warned Maaz Ibn Jabal not to tell anyone so who is the hypocrite here? Your own prophet didnt follow his own words.
The prophet knew well that Abu Dhar wouldn't absolutely depend on this fact and gave up working. The question now, Why did they say such hadiths? because they didn't bear to conceal something they knew from the prophet. In addition, Muaz ibn Jabal didn't say this fact only, but he honestly informed us that the prophet haven't wanted so, and told us the reason too. So, we Muslims should appreciate this honesty and don't do what the prophet(pbuh) fear of. That's all.
Problems #1 , #2

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

WittyBoy wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:So you see muhammad himself told it to Abu Dhar and warned Maaz Ibn Jabal not to tell anyone so who is the hypocrite here? Your own prophet didnt follow his own words.
The prophet knew well that Abu Dhar wouldn't absolutely depend on this fact and gave up working. The question now, Why did they say such hadiths? because they didn't bear to conceal something they knew from the prophet. In addition, Muaz ibn Jabal didn't say this fact only, but he honestly informed us that the prophet haven't wanted so, and told us the reason too. So, we Muslims should appreciate this honesty and don't do what the prophet(pbuh) fear of. That's all.
One certainly cannot throw all of the hadiths out as mere fabrications. It's simply too unlikely that they were all wrong, or that even a large majority were wrong, although it certainly can be correct that some were wrong. Why not, right?
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Post Reply