Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
sum

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by sum »

Hello Ghalibkhastahaal

You are dodging the question, aren`t you?

Please give a proper answer to my question. What muslim lands were looted, what wealth was taken and where did the muslims obtain this wealth.

sum

Ghalibkhastahaal

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

sum wrote:Hello Ghalibkhastahaal

Please give a proper answer to my question. What muslim lands were looted, what wealth was taken and where did the muslims obtain this wealth.

sum
No.

I have already answered. Please read History. While at it, please read on drug money earned by getting others addicted to opium.

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:

sum
No.

I have already answered. Please read History. While at it, please read on drug money earned by getting others addicted to opium.
You didn't answer his question. Where did Muslims obtain this wealth that was supposedly stolen from them? What I'm curious about, is not whether you are purposefully dodging or not, it's what you tell yourself when you have to resort to that sort of behavior. Does it make you feel clever or ashamed? I really don't know. One would assume that it would make someone ashamed, but i honestly don't know when it comes to Muslims.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:

sum
No.

You didn't answer his question.Where did Muslims obtain this wealth that was supposedly stolen from them? What I'm curious about, is not whether you are purposefully dodging or not, it's what you tell yourself when you have to resort to that sort of behavior. Does it make you feel clever or ashamed? I really don't know. One would assume that it would make someone ashamed, but i honestly don't know when it comes to Muslims.
Well Ghalibkhastahaal is smart guy , he knows how to evade hard questions. Whenever Ghalib is cornered he will call people as "Girl"., he thinks calling people as "girl" as insult., It is similar to that Robot who goes for words like "Arse" or "Dismissed" any way let me put that Ghalibkhastahaal's critical comments back in this page so he can and think a bit on horrors of Non-Muslims attacking and killing Muslims and erasing their past from their memories.
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:

I had not realized that my short post would turn out to be a dose of enema. You did not have to litter the bandwidth. Now that you have opened a can of worms, this is what I have to say.
1.) You must keep in mind that the filthy West came into the Muslim and other lands and looted most of the nations. Most of the looting in Muslim states was carried out by the British, the French, the Spanish, the Portugese and the Dutch. Others raped and looted Africa. Bishop Desmond Tutu is on record for saying, "The missionaries came with the Bible and said, 'let us pray'. We closed our eyes and prayed. When we opened our eyes, the Bible was in our hands and our land was in their hands." That was the filthy behavior of the West.
2). They occupied the lands by deceiving their noble and simple hosts, ruled the lands and looted them, bloody thieves. That was the behavior of the modern West, even late into fifties and sixties. Thanks to the WWI and WWII, which these 'civilized' nations fought with each other, all of them lost men and women could not run all the textile mills in Europe. They needed workers and that is how workers were imported by these filthy countries to do odd jobs and the dirty work, which the native did not want to do.
3). Those men are exactly like the Western/European coolies and workers, who went to America and now you have a generation that has evolved from the generation of coolies. So, you may be literate but you are not really educated. If you say that you are educated, then I will say that you are not cultured. Thus, I would rate the Western countries as upstarts, with no class and no real culture.

The seeds of terrorism were sown by the Western countries. They are reaping what they sowed. I am against terrorism. Please address your rant to the ragheads in Afghanistan and Iraq. The most powerful country in the world and the West invaded Iraq under lies and deceit. That is the prime example of terrorism.

If you can manage to get an independent auditor, he/she would confirm that the non-Muslim posters here are stupid, dumb and clueless. please trust me on this.
.. So you two guys "Sum and Muhammad bin Lyin" just have to trust that fellow "Zombie" and his words. he is telling Islamic truth in those three points without facts..

Ghalibkhastahaal

yeezevee wrote:Well Ghalibkhastahaal is smart guy , he knows how to evade hard questions. Whenever Ghalib is cornered he will call people as "Girl"., he thinks calling people as "girl" as insult.,
Are you saying that you are a man? If you are, then I must apologize. The name is girlish. if you were yeezeva or yeezevo, I would have thought you were a man.

I have only called you and another robot girl, a girl. Haven't called others 'girl'.

Shall I then, take it confirmed that you are Mr. Yeezevee? Sorry for assuming.

Muhammad bin Lyin

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
yeezevee wrote:Well Ghalibkhastahaal is smart guy , he knows how to evade hard questions. Whenever Ghalib is cornered he will call people as "Girl"., he thinks calling people as "girl" as insult.,
Are you saying that you are a man? If you are, then I must apologize. The name is girlish. if you were yeezeva or yeezevo, I would have thought you were a man.

I have only called you and another robot girl, a girl. Haven't called others 'girl'.

And you still didn't answer sum's question.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:

And you still didn't answer sum's question.
it doesn't matter what you call me dear Ghalibkhastahaal.. Call girl ..man... ape... brute .. it makes no difference., What will make difference is thoughtful answers to critical questions people are posing at you.. you write well and you think well..

with best wishes
yeezevee

Ghalibkhastahaal

yeezevee wrote: it doesn't matter what you call me dear Ghalibkhastahaal.. Call girl ..man... ape... brute .. it makes no difference., What will make difference is thoughtful answers to critical questions people are posing at you.. you write well and you think well..

with best wishes
yeezevee
All of us are humans dealing with each other, even though we have serious differences. I still owe you my apologies.

Some times, it is really not necessary to answer stupid questions. One must write and move on after making a point, in response to a particular post.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Ghalibkhastahaal

Your quote -
Some times, it is really not necessary to answer stupid questions. One must write and move on after making a point, in response to a particular post.

You made a very clear statement in which you accused the West of looting muslim countries and stealing the muslims` wealth. It is perfectly reasonable to ask which muslim countries were looted and had their wealth stolen. It is also more than reasonable to also ask what was the wealth that was stolen and where the muslims obtained this wealth.

Please do not refer me to the history books as it will be a wild goose chase as you well know. Your post was simply an attempt to fob me off - just answer my questions if you can.

Please

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Your quote -

You made a very clear statement in which you accused the West of looting muslim countries and stealing the muslims` wealth. It is perfectly reasonable to ask which muslim countries were looted and had their wealth stolen. It is also more than reasonable to also ask what was the wealth that was stolen and where the muslims obtained this wealth.

Please do not refer me to the history books as it will be a wild goose chase as you well know. Your post was simply an attempt to fob me off - just answer my questions if you can.

Please
with Ghalib or without Ghalib you still can discuss the subject dear sum., it is indeed very important subject to discuss., well let us watch and read on that subject..

Western Imperialism Vs The Islamic super-state

1). impact of Western imperialism on Islamic nations..
http://www.religionomics.com/asrec/ASRE ... sicism.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2). 1,400 Years of Islamic Aggression: An Analysis
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2004/10/1400- ... lysis.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Truth about Islamic Crusades and Imperialism
http://www.americanthinker.com/2005/11/ ... rusad.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Islamic Imperialism: A History
http://erudito.livejournal.com/768624.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Real Roots of Islamic Extremism
http://www.the-dissident.com/islam.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

well let us start with them..

with best
yeezevee

Muhammad bin Lyin

I think "stupid question" is the Arabic translation for "I don't have an answer". :lol: And he thinks he can get away with that here and nobody is supposed to see that. Maybe that's not an insult to our intelligence as it could be perceived, and instead he merely thinks we are as stupid as he is.

Muhammad bin Lyin

This one needs repeating

http://www.americanthinker.com/2005/11/ ... rusad.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Muhammad bin Lyin

I really gotta love the ignorance behind the little propaganda lies that are woven and how all Muslims just fall right into it and swallow it whole. So once again, the question is, what was stolen from what lands?? I can tell you what the Muslim Ottoman's stole when they "occupied" the entire Middle East for 400 years. When the Middle East was finally free of the oppressive grip of the Ottomans it woke up and found itself perhaps even centuries behind the west. But, of course, that is all supposed to be ignored because it doesn't blame the west, and the west always needs to be blamed. That is the Muslim mantra.

But thank God for oil, eh?? And then, the west shows the people of the middle east how to get oil out of the ground and they even build the equipment to do it for them. And then, they even turn around and buy it from them, and at prices that lead to incredible wealth for Muslims, as per countries like Saudi Arabia. And Muslims didn't have to do anything nor even invent anything and they make all this money for practically nothing. And if it wasn't for oil, they would all be as poor and underdeveloped as African nations are. So actually, I think the Middle East owes plenty to the west and the west has done much more for the Middle East than the Muslim Ottomans' ever did for it. Not that the west intended to do good for the Middle East, they intended neither good nor bad and were simply setting up an oil supply source. But look at the wealth it has generated for Muslims, and we all know that without that, they would be dirt poor because they develop nothing. Just look at any Muslim country without significant oil resources, like Pakistan and Afghanistan. They're poor and uneducated.

It's not the west's fault that Muslim countries now have dictators. What else could they have?? They've already proven that they're not capable of setting up any sort of decent democracy because their culture is so far behind. To build democracy, one has to accept losing sometimes. But Muslim culture doesn't really understand that. People can't accept losing so there is always fighting and democracy can't happen, and instead, as it always is and has been in the Middle East, the biggest baddest thug is who ends up ruling. And even a Caliphate is a dictator because he has the ultimate authority. So any way you look at it, Muslim lands will always be ruled by a dictator.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

darth wrote:
yeezevee wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hx4JjaZO4w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What is the guy saying? Yeeyee, can you post English translation?
Hello Darth.. This is not a right thread to discuss that subject., I just gave it to my good friend Ghalibkhastahaal ., But let us go here to see and hear saner voices of Pakistan.. at
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8380" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ghalibkhastahaal

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: You didn't answer his question. Where did Muslims obtain this wealth that was supposedly stolen from them? What I'm curious about, is not whether you are purposefully dodging or not, it's what you tell yourself when you have to resort to that sort of behavior. Does it make you feel clever or ashamed? I really don't know. One would assume that it would make someone ashamed, but i honestly don't know when it comes to Muslims.
The problem with that poster is that he does not want to read the history of the filthy European Colonists. I have pointed out the behavior and the true color of the European nations, who colonized and looted the nations. They have a very dirty and an ugly past.

I do not have to feel clever or ashamed. The Europeans here, if any, should feel ashamed of the behavior of their countrymen.

In fact, all the Europeans, belonging to the nations who colonized and looted the wealth and resources of other countries, are unable to look at their past and do not wish to admit. This is a typical European trait and habit.

Please take a look at the behavior of the Westerners or Europeans here and also note how they resort instead of whining and ranting.

I stand by my statements and one who does not agree, should try to refute me. If one does, I will write on the crude behavior of the European looters, who only stopped looting after WWII and left the colonies only after sucking them dry.

Ghalibkhastahaal

Your quote -

Please
Hope this is not a double posting.

It should be easy for you to understand. I have made accusations. You defend and try to refute.

For example, when you write against Islam, Quran and our Prophet, you make accusations, while we defend and refute.

So, please try to refute in the same spirit. If you do that, I will surely write more. The onus is on you, sum.

Muhammad bin Lyin

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:

Your quote -

Please
Hope this is not a double posting.

It should be easy for you to understand. I have made accusations.<SNIP>
And he asked you for more specifics which you have not provided. Spin attempt over. It's that simple

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Ghalibkhastahaal

The ball is in your court to back up what you claimed. You claimed that the West looted muslims countries and took their wealth. I will ask you yet again to tell us which muslim countries were looted, what the wealth was and how the the muslims obtained this wealth.

You know that you made a claim that you can not support. Just admit it and show yourself to be a man, otherwise answer my question.

sum

Ghalibkhastahaal

yeezevee wrote:
darth wrote:
yeezevee wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hx4JjaZO4w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What is the guy saying? Yeeyee, can you post English translation?
Hello Darth.. This is not a right thread to discuss that subject., I just gave it to my good friend Ghalibkhastahaal ., But let us go here to see and hear saner voices of Pakistan.. at
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8380" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for the video links. Enjoyed listening and this is what Pakistan needs. Sane voices. These people will break the power of the Mullahs and the corrupt leaders. Pakistan needs a massive revolution.

Muhammad bin Lyin

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
Thanks for the video links. Enjoyed listening and this is what Pakistan needs. Sane voices. These people will break the power of the Mullahs and the corrupt leaders. Pakistan needs a massive revolution.

And you saw sum's post above and you ignored it once again. So the final conclusion is that you can't actually back up what you say and therefore every claim you made is to be ignored. Thanks for playing.