Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
darth
Posts: 492
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by darth »

yeezevee wrote:
What is the guy saying? Yeeyee, can you post English translation?

User avatar
The Cat
Posts: 2055
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by The Cat »

MesMorial wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:Hello mes

The crap you just heard from the cat was refuted 4 years ago, I will actually copy and paste it in here to shut his ignorant mouth off, u don't need to bother just leave his arse to me

Cheers
Yes it seems that I pressed the right button when pasted a translation mentioning Mecca (I actually thought someone would mention it). I would not respond to it unless it were relevant to the point I was addressing. It is anyway hard to imagine that Muhammad (SAW) did not learn to read and write over the 23 year period of revelation.

I am interested in the topic so if you can post it or the link that would be good. It would be good to change topics since the thread is swamped. I think the 10 questions were answered satisfactorily besides.

Peace
I've answered. You didn't...
Second: YES the fact that he was sent to unlettered folks (as per Pikhtall and Ali) rather explains that purifying (as per 62.2)
or sanctifying should be understood as 'making them purer in faith through their initiation of the given revelations'...

Third, since the wording ''al-ommiyyeena'' refers to the Ummi prophet, which doesn't mean illiterate but unlettered,
ie. from the common folks, unversed in the sacred literature, not of priestly lineage, etc. Ummi is Hebrew, not Arabic!
ie. It means heathen, profane, or gentiles in Hebrew like in 3.75: We have no duty to the Gentiles (Al-'Ummīyīna).

This sense of ummi as 'Gentile' or 'unscriptured' fits the verses where it is applied to Muhammad.
''(God) it is who sent among the ummiyynn (unscriptured) a messenger, (one) of themselves, to recite to them his signs,
to purify them, and to teach them the Book and the wisdom, though before they were in clear error'' (62.2).

2.78: Among them are unlettered folk (Ummīyūna) who know the Scripture not except from hearsay. They but guess.

But I'll expand on it in the other thread, soon enough.
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

User avatar
MesMorial
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by MesMorial »

I've answered. You didn't...
I am sorry I must have missed something. What was I supposed to respond to?

It is a common 'Qur'an-alone' belief that Muhammad (SAW) was not illiterate. I have read on that but I was wondering how the fact changes the point I was making about "teach the book".

Peace.
FEED MORE MORE - WAKE UP!
- Ryback

http://allpoetry.com/Noctifer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

The Cat wrote: I will open a new thread about it since the matter is distinguishably important.
Good, now here are the rules:

1 it has to be new thread between you and myself only, all other jerks butting in with their arselicking crap will be dismissed, and u should only reply to me not to them

2 no copy paste or links allowed, u must rephrase the argument in berief then list short points to support it

3 the debate will be about the definition of mecca and ummi, the things u talked about in this thread for which I am going to challenge u, nothing else

If u accept the above, let me know so I start arse kicking

Cheers
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
The Cat wrote: I will open a new thread about it since the matter is distinguishably important.
Good, now here the rules:

1 it has to be new thread between you and myself only, all other jerks butting in with their arselicking crap will be dismissed, and u should only reply to me not to them

2 no copy paste or links allowed, u must rephrase the argument in berief then list short points to support it

3 the debate will be about the definition of mecca and ummi, the things u talked about in this thread for which I am going to challenge u, nothing else

If u accept the above, let me know so I start arse kicking

Cheers
You are a fool dear AhmedBahgat., that is precisely the reason why you have these exclusive rooms in the folder at viewforum.php?f=23" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so stay there and beat each other up, no one cares and no one reads if you stay in those exclusive room folder. But If you two guys are in other folders., the members have the right to kick your butt..

with best regards
yeezevee

User avatar
MesMorial
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by MesMorial »

Yeezevee wrote:
You are a fool dear AhmedBahgat., that is precisely the reason why you have these exclusive rooms in the folder at viewforum.php?f=23
Perhaps Ahmed was implying that it should be one of those threads. Hence intruders will be dismissed and no help will be taken from them. The points and mains reasons for the argument will be listed at the opening.

Peace.
FEED MORE MORE - WAKE UP!
- Ryback

http://allpoetry.com/Noctifer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

piscohot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by piscohot »

AhmedBahgat wrote: If u accept the above, let me know so I start arse licking

Cheers
:barf:

i'll pass
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

piscohot wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: If u accept the above, let me know so I start arse licking

Cheers
:barf:

i'll pass
Why did you distort and lie? The poster wrote "If u accept the above, let me know so I start arse kicking"

Now, the poster may come back and kick your arse. Save your arse.

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

yeezevee wrote:
AhmedBahgat begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting wrote:
The Cat wrote: I will open a new thread about it since the matter is distinguishably important.
Good, now here the rules:

1 it has to be new thread between you and myself only, all other jerks butting in with their arselicking crap will be dismissed, and u should only reply to me not to them

2 no copy paste or links allowed, u must rephrase the argument in berief then list short points to support it

3 the debate will be about the definition of mecca and ummi, the things u talked about in this thread for which I am going to challenge u, nothing else

If u accept the above, let me know so I start arse kicking

Cheers
You are a fool dear AhmedBahgat., that is precisely the reason why you have these exclusive rooms in the folder at viewforum.php?f=23" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so stay there and beat each other up, no one cares and no one reads if you stay in those exclusive room folder. But If you two guys are in other folders., the members have the right to kick your butt..

with best regards
yeezevee
Sweet Girl, the poster is smart. I think that is why he wants it exclusive here. I agree with you that we have the right to kick everybody's butt.

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

MesMorial wrote:Yeezevee wrote:
You are a fool dear AhmedBahgat begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting., that is precisely the reason why you have these exclusive rooms in the folder at viewforum.php?f=23
Perhaps Ahmed was implying that it should be one of those threads. Hence intruders will be dismissed and no help will be taken from them. The points and mains reasons for the argument will be listed at the opening.

Peace.
I agree but yeezwvee has a good point. We should be allowed to butt in. They can ignore us, if they want to. But if we contribute positively, they should appreciate. I am sure both will ignore all other dumb and stupid posters.

User avatar
MesMorial
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by MesMorial »

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
MesMorial wrote:Yeezevee wrote:
You are a fool dear AhmedBahgat begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting., that is precisely the reason why you have these exclusive rooms in the folder at viewforum.php?f=23
Perhaps Ahmed was implying that it should be one of those threads. Hence intruders will be dismissed and no help will be taken from them. The points and mains reasons for the argument will be listed at the opening.

Peace.
I agree but yeezwvee has a good point. We should be allowed to butt in. They can ignore us, if they want to. But if we contribute positively, they should appreciate. I am sure both will ignore all other dumb and stupid posters.
If we butt in then Ahmed has a right to discontinue the debate (since that was his condition). And that opens the door for the thread to be swamped again.

Peace
FEED MORE MORE - WAKE UP!
- Ryback

http://allpoetry.com/Noctifer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Well, if anyone wants to say anything, that would be fine with me, but myself and Cat should ignore all distraction, later on after we finish we may reply to any of you.

And I will not terminate the debate if anyone participated with comments, the debate is not going to take long anyway, he raised his argument and supported it with some copy/paste work by other people in defiance to the rules stated which I assumed he accepted, however I will allow his copy/paste work by those people whom I refuted back in November 2006, but I am not going to copy and paste what i said 4 years ago, I will indeed write a new comment from scratch as I told him, then what he needs to do afterward is to refute it with logic based on compelling evidences from undoubtful sources, wishful thinking and likewise will not be allowed

Salam
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

MesMorial wrote: If we butt in then Ahmed has a right to discontinue the debate (since that was his condition). And that opens the door for the thread to be swamped again.

Peace
Yes, that guy is tough and he may discontinue.

I understand you concern. No one should butt in. All can write here then. It is good to leave the two alone and hope the pack does not disturb them. Thanks for your suggestion.

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Well, if anyone wants to say anything, that would be fine with me, but myself and Cat should ignore all distraction, later on after we finish we may reply to any of you.

And I will not terminate the debate if anyone participated with comments, the debate is not going to take long anyway, he raised his argument and supported it with some copy/paste work by other people in defiance to the rules stated which I assumed he accepted, however I will allow his copy/paste work by those people to whom I refuted in November 2006, but I am not going to copy and paste what i said 4 years, I will indeed write a new comment from scratch as I told him, then what he needs to do afterward is to refute it with logic based on compelling evidences from undoubtful sources, wishful thinking and likewise will not be allowed

Salam
Brother, salam to you

Thanks for the clarification.

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

MesMorial wrote: If we butt in then Ahmed has a right to discontinue the debate (since that was his condition). And that opens the door for the thread to be swamped again.

Peace
Brother, Salam to you

The other brother has already clarified. So, please disregard my earlier post. We can now butt in.

piscohot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by piscohot »

Ghalibkhastahaal wrote:
piscohot wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: If u accept the above, let me know so I start arse licking

Cheers
:barf:

i'll pass
Why did you distort and lie? The poster wrote "If u accept the above, let me know so I start arse kicking"

Now, the poster may come back and kick your arse. Save your arse.
Cos' it's what Ahmed always end up doing.

Licking his wounds after getting his arse kicked and split here.

Hence, my prediction: he will start his arse licking soon.

You only know he is a muslim but you don't know him as well as i do. :wink:

Now answer this:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Why did you find my line "All of you are doing exactly the same. What was wrong then? The difference is that he was right and all of you are wrong.", so difficult to understand?
What was he right about?
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

User avatar
MesMorial
Posts: 1572
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 am

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by MesMorial »

What was he right about?
He was right about nothing we will agree upon. :wink: Unless you agree with this way of life (and witness things our way), and therefore discussion is circular.

Peace.
FEED MORE MORE - WAKE UP!
- Ryback

http://allpoetry.com/Noctifer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sum
Posts: 6630
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by sum »

Hello Ghalibkhastahaal

My post to you that you have not answered -
Hello Ghalibkhastahaal

Your quote -
You must keep in mind that the filthy West came into the Muslim and other lands and looted most of the nations.

I have asked you in another thread, and I will ask you in this thread, to tell us what wealth was looted by the West from muslim lands and how this wealth was obtained in the first place by the muslims.

sum


Please tell us which muslim lands were plundered for their wealth, what this wealth was and where it came from.

sum

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

sum wrote:Hello Ghalibkhastahaal

My post to you that you have not answered -
Hello Ghalibkhastahaal

Your quote -
You must keep in mind that the filthy West came into the Muslim and other lands and looted most of the nations.

I have asked you in another thread, and I will ask you in this thread, to tell us what wealth was looted by the West from muslim lands and how this wealth was obtained in the first place by the muslims.

sum


Please tell us which muslim lands were plundered for their wealth, what this wealth was and where it came from.

sum
It is a long History and a long story, sum.

Please read information on the colonies. I cannot write the entire story here.

The Europeans went in as traders, made money. They returned next time with more cannons on board and the grab started. When their governments saw them minting money, the governments took over the companies and colonized the hosts, who had welcomed those wretched guests in good faith. The hosts were enslaved.

If you visit various museums in the West, excluding America, you can see the booties and bounties. The European colonizers were thieves and looters.

No one can deny this fact!

I will provide some interesting links, when I can.

Ghalibkhastahaal
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Are these hadiths true WittyBoy?

Post by Ghalibkhastahaal »

piscohot wrote:
Now answer this:
Ghalibkhastahaal wrote: Why did you find my line "All of you are doing exactly the same. What was wrong then? The difference is that he was right and all of you are wrong.", so difficult to understand?
What was he right about?
Muhammad was right in passing the Message of Allah to his Meccan folks, who were idolaters and pagans.

The Meccans did not allow him the freedom of speech. So, he stood up, spoke up and defended the right to speak and delivered the Message. Does this help?

Post Reply