Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Post Reply
piscohot
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:16 am

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by piscohot »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:No, Bag Beeotch. What needs to happen here, is for you to explain how they became a possession of someone's right hand, and the answer is WAR. as far as where it says it is allowed, it says it is not prohibited, which means it's allowed, you stinking, rotten, filthy liar. You disgust me.
What is allowed you ugly freak kafir, is not guarding their private parts in front of them, THAT DOES NOT MEAN FUKING you stupid. Dismiss your ugly arse
Yes it does.. LiarBahgat

here..
Quran 4:24 Also (prohibited ie. you are not allowed to fuk, are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath Allah ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful (for you to fuk), provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

User avatar
AussieGeo
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:11 am
Location: Beneath a Radiant Southern Cross

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by AussieGeo »

Ok ahmed I will come down to your level,

You call me a poof but I can guarantee I have enjoyed the company of more women than you ever will (your cousins don't count, we all know thats a fond muslim pastime).

I can guess what you are, your a jihad taxi driver from lakemba who came to my country either as a student or because the government was foolish enough to let one off your inbred relatives in. You then abuse our good nature but lurking around western Sydney woof whistling girls with a bunch of fob mates, and your real tough at showing disrespect to all those around you when you out number them 10 to 1. But as a measure of your machoism you won't go anywhere near the suburbs of Cronulla and Bondi with the same attitude as you know your attempts intimidation will earn you a swift beating.

So ahmed please stop abusing my countries good will and promptly return to your homeland. I say MY country because this country is not yours as you don't want to be part of it, and we don't want you to be part of it either.

iffo
Posts: 4687
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by iffo »

I said
iffo wrote:Sex with the captive girl is permissive in Quran, so we don't call it adultery.

Ahmed Bagaht said
And who is 'we'?
Ahmed the answer is
1.5 billion muslim - One Egyption Nut = you do the math

Ahmed said
AhmedBaghat
And again, this verse should put those confused horny Muslims like iffo who desire to freely fuk women from among Ma Malakat Ayman to shame, as the verse above is talking about a legal marriage relation between men and Ma Malakat Ayman, if fuking Ma Malakat Ayman was ordained freely in the Quran as those perverts of Muslims like iffo allege
Ahmed you little dickhead using the word Fuk Fuk like people who say sex is permissive with slaves are saying you can just grab her hand and fuk her whenever you want,force her to have sex with you. That's your own dirty mind talking. Sex is only permissible, by no mean it means you can force yourself onto any poor girl whether she is willing or not. That will be torture of imense level and slaves are called our brothers how can we do that to them. We are suppose to take care of them, feed them what we eat, clothed them what we wear.
Who the fu*k told you to come up with all these things and say that's what others are saying or thinking.
Ahmed said
It seems to me that most Muslims are confused about what Ma Malakat Ayman means. They interpret it literally as: What the right hands possess, which I don’t oppose at all, however I see another literal meaning for it, which is: What the oath possess, this should not cause any conflict between my literal understanding and theirs concerning the aspect of ‘Possessing/Owning’ for the following logical reason:
Not most muslims Baghat all muslim for last 1400 years, till one nut from Australia comes with his own interpertation saying it means oath posseses.
why Allah did not say oath if he meant oath, that we had to wait 1400 years for this Australian to explain it to us.

Right hand possese means slaves ( including POWs or slaves that you always had) . Its that simple, not maids or regular servants living with you and working for
you. Ofcourse they are all needy poor people you have to be nice, kind, loving and gentle to them all, they are like part of the family nobody is debating that. Baghat tell something new.

Ahmed said
Their hand possessing of humans has no rules or restrictions or moralities or principals, knowing that we humans are all equal in the sight of Allah when it comes to judgement. On the other hand, my oath possessing will be restricted under the common laws of moralities
hahaha brother you are right here, this oath possesing is only yours ............ haha :*) , I think I like this Baghat, makes me laugh

In a way we should all take oath of been nice and loving to poor/needy who work for us, but quran when say "right hand possesses" is not talking about any oath.


AhmedBaghat
The Quran never ever allowed fuking Ma Malakat Ayman without marriage; however the marriage is a non written marriage but still consensual, like the de facto
relationships in the west.
Sorry thats "consensual marrage" is your own story. One can make 100 such stories and interpetations like that, there is no end to it.

1- first you made all this oath story to take care of poor, weak, needy woman in love...........
2. Then you further enhanced the story saying ........ they have consensual marrage with each other, not actual marriage on paper but marriage in minds/hearts ......a .wedlock. Same thing that millions of people have in west and punks like yourself call it adultery and fornication, but here you are ok with it, especially brother Eagle... but that's a different story..... I

3. Then you did not stop there in making story, other story that it was not even consensual marriage but actual marriage, as below
AhmedBaghat
This is the fact the most Muslims ignorantly misunderstand, that sex with Ma Malakat Ayman is only after marrying them as explained in 4:25.
Congratulation your lie completed here, its was a gradual process but you managed to do it.

You are using 4.25 which is saying what we all know that quran say you can marry slaves girls in possession as well. It has nothing to do with not having sex with them thing before marriage
Quran 4.25
And whoever among you cannot afford to marry the protected and believing women, then (marry) of those whom your oaths possess from among your believing young women
And your explanation is
AhmedBaghat

if Muslim men are allowed to freely fuk Ma Malakat Ayman, why the hell we are commanded to marry from among them?
Again your dirty old mind according to you marriage is all about funcking, you saying if you have already had sex what 'sthe point getting married, see how crazy you are. This way nobody should marry in west as people have sex before marriage, but they do get married because they are in love. idiot talking dumb stuff.


Another dumb stuff you quote this
quran
O you who have believed! Let those whom your oaths possess and those of you who have not reached puberty ask your permission three times, before the dawn prayer (Fajr), and when you put aside your clothing at noon, and after the night prayer (Isha); (these are) three times of privacy for you.
ahmed said
AhmedBaghat
Firstly, those Ma Malakat Ayman cannot be captives of war, because they are living in the same house as their masters. In addition to that, if sex is allowed freely with them, why the hell they need to take permission to enter upon their masters just in case their masters removed their cloths to rest? I guess their masters fuk them naked, right you confused and pervert of horny Muslim?
it pretty simple. you been eating grass for iftar so brain cells are dying, that's the problem. Slave use to freely move in the house as they were part of the family.
And not everybody was having sex with their female slaves like dickhead you are thinking and accusing. You been told thousands time it was just permissive, does not mean everybody wass doing it.So if with a slave girl you have no physical relation it make no sense she coming to your room while AhmedBagat is butt naked lying on bed shamlessly :-), see brother that was that difficult was it?

Let me wrap it up, oath, wedlock, no marriage first then sex.......... cut the crape...ok ........ quit lying to yourself. I have nothing to gain to prove yoy wrong but you making stories which is not good.
Punishment your deserve for this is I should put you on the back of kangaroo and send you back where ever you came from :*) ...... Now promise no more stories

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Eagle wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
iffo wrote:Everyone knows that Quran make sex between slave/POW and master permissible. so why you shamelessly lying here.
070.029
YUSUFALI: And those who guard their chastity,
PICKTHAL: And those who preserve their chastity
SHAKIR: And those who guard their private parts,


070.030
YUSUFALI: Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed,
PICKTHAL: Save with their wives and those whom their right hands possess, for thus they are not blameworthy;
SHAKIR: Except in the case of their wives or those whom their right hands possess-- for these surely are not to be blamed,

**********************************

023.005
YUSUFALI: Who abstain from sex,
PICKTHAL: And who guard their modesty -
SHAKIR: And who guard their private parts,

023.006
YUSUFALI: Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,
PICKTHAL: Save from their wives or the (slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are not blameworthy,
SHAKIR: Except before their mates or those whom their right hands possess, for they surely are not blameable,
The important point is this, both spouses from the free women and from Ma Malakat Ayman must always be differentiated from each other by mentioning them separately as seen in the above verses, because according to 4:25 both of them have different punishment if they commit fahisha after marriage.
Salaam,

Of course that is the major point missed by iffo. The 2 categories -mates, right hand posess - overlap eachother in one group which is the mates lawful through wedlock while keeping their distinctions. The particle aw (or) used in 70:30,23:6 does not necessarly denote an alternative or an exclusion, as in other languages. It is many times used to connect alternative terms for the same thing or rephrase what was previously said by adding some charachteristics for example:

3:167"fight in Allah's way, or (AW) defend yourselves".
To fight in Allah's way and to defend oneself are both the definition of Jihad. The particle "aw" allows both definitions to overlap eachother into one group while at the same time stressing different qualities of that same group.

4:110-111"And whoever does evil or (AW) acts unjustly to his soul, then asks forgiveness of Allah, he shall find Allah Forgiving, Merciful."
The particle "aw" allows both the one who "does evil" and the one who "acts unjustly to his soul" to overlap eachother into one group; that of the sinners while at the same time stressing different aspects of that same group.

6:21"And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah or/AW (he who) gives the lie to His communications".
The particle "aw" allows both those who lie "against Allah" and those who give the lie "to His communications" to overlap eachother into one group; the disbelievers while at the same time stressing different aspects of that same group.

96:11-12"Have you considered if he were on the right way or/AW enjoined guarding (against evil)?"
The particle "aw" allows both the "one the right way" and the one who "enjoined guarding (against evil)" to overlap eachother into one group; that of the righteous believers while at the same time stressing different qualities of that same group.

50:37"Most surely there is a reminder in this for him who has a heart or/AW he gives ear and is a witness".
The particle "aw" allows both the one "who has a heart" and the one who "gives ear and is a witness" to overlap eachother into one group; that of the true believers while at the same time stressing different qualities of that same group.

Thus the particle AW does not necessarly denote an exclusion, therefore and keeping in harmony with the repeated protective statements regarding the weak people in society and the encouragement to marry them, more precisely ma malakat aymanukum 4:3,25,24:33, and the clear prohibitions of fornication, the two groups mentioned in 70:30,23:6 azwajihim AW ma malakat aymanuhum (their mates OR the right hand posessions), overlap eachother in one group which is the mates lawful through wedlock.
Another important point is that there is nothing in 70:30,23:6 suggesting that it is exclusively the males who are addressed and told to "guard their private parts" from females. The Quran applies the terms believers (mu'minuun) 4:124, mates (azwaaj) 2:232,234 and ma malakat ayman 24:33 to men and women alike.

Similarly to 70:30,23:6 and in the context of marriage, 33:50 mentions the women lawful for the prophet such as the azwaaj who received their dowries and other categories of women are mentionned seperately, including ma malakat ayman.
But the fact the verse mentions ma malakat ayman seperately than the wives does not mean the latter are lawful outside of wedlock otherwise the verse would be allowing extra-marital sexual relations with, not only ma malakat aymanukum, but also with the daughters of the paternal uncles and aunts, the migrant and homeless daughters of the maternal uncles and aunts etc. which is of course an absurdity alien to the meaning of the verse. All of these are only lawful through wedlock and there is absolutely no reason to single out malakat ayman from the others mentionned in the verse next to it and arbitrarly declare that wedlock is not a must for them as it is for those women mentionned next to them.

This further proves that the words AZWAAJ and MALAKAT AYMAN in 70:30,23:6 are not contradictory just as azwaaj and the rest of the women mentionned in the verse 33:50 are not contradictory. 33:50 is similar to other instances where the Quran when speaking of one thing, breaks it up into subgroups. For example 2:231,269,62:2 where Allah speaks of the Quran as the Book AND the Wisdom or 42:17 where the Quran is referred as the Book AND the Balance.
Malakat ayman are a different category than regular people of society because of difficult conditions, not because one is allowed through wedlock and the other without, and with special treatement than any regular woman even after marriage 4:25, which is why they are always referred to as such next to regular azwaaj/mates as seen in 70:30,23:6.

Both azwaaj and malakat ayman overlap eachother into one group that of women lawful under wedlock while keeping their distinctions.
Thanks bro for your input

And btw iffo is the traitor debunker, he has to multinuck becuase he was banned from here

User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by pr126 »

@ AhmedBhagat

My question is, why do you find it necessary to make up false stories, to distort and to lie about the Qur'an?
Those are the words of Allah, why do you think that your "interpretations" are better than what is written?

Clearly you must feel quite strongly about it, because you are becoming very angry and frustrated, even abusive when someone disagrees with your ideas.
Because that's what they are. Ideas. Nothing more.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

pr126 wrote:@ AhmedBhagat

My question is, why do you find it necessary to make up false stories, to distort and to lie about the Qur'an?
Those are the words of Allah, why do you think that your "interpretations" are better than what is written?

Clearly you must feel quite strongly about it, because you are becoming very angry and frustrated, even abusive when someone disagrees with your ideas.
Because that's what they are. Ideas. Nothing more.

Again you punk, you are :

Image

One more stupidity and you will be life dismissed, better you reply to my slam dunk # 93 instead of making a complete fool of yourself

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

AussieGeo wrote:Ok ahmed I will come down to your level,
You can not come down lower than you are, you already the lowest of the lows. I came already down to your level, pof
AussieGeo wrote:You call me a poof
Hmmm. Well, I did not call you poof, I called you pof, which in my dictionary means hardcore poof who goes both ways. Please try to be accurate when you dialogue with me.
AussieGeo wrote:but I can guarantee I have enjoyed the company of more women
Of course, as I told you, pof is a hardcore poof who likes to go both ways.
AussieGeo wrote:than you ever will
Of course, I only have and will ever have, one woman in my life. You on the other hand are a hardcore poof who likes to go both ways. Congratulation
AussieGeo wrote: (your cousins don't count, we all know thats a fond muslim pastime).
But I don’t prefer marrying from my family, so you crap is already wrong, as I told you I have and will ever have one woman in my life. Again, pof, try to be accurate when you dialogue with me.
AussieGeo wrote:I can guess what you are,
I am sure that I made you to think a lot about me. Keep guessing, pof
AussieGeo wrote:your a jihad taxi driver from Lakemba
Lol, that was funny, and accurate, good boy, I like it when you are accurate, but you forgot that I have my training camp as well, see, I am trying to get my license to kill, how about you join me in a training session:

http://free-islam.com/flash/tcnew.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AussieGeo wrote:who came to my country
Listen you freak, this is my beloved country. We the migrants are the ones who truly built Australia, so if you dont respect your filthy arse, we will kick you out of Australia. You have bee warned, pof.
AussieGeo wrote:either as a student or because the government was foolish enough to let one off your inbred relatives in. You then abuse our good nature but lurking around western Sydney woof whistling girls with a bunch of fob mates, and your real tough at showing disrespect to all those around you when you out number them 10 to 1. But as a measure of your machoism you won't go anywhere near the suburbs of Cronulla and Bondi with the same attitude as you know your attempts intimidation will earn you a swift beating.

So ahmed please stop abusing my countries good will and promptly return to your homeland. I say MY country because this country is not yours as you don't want to be part of it, and we don't want you to be part of it either.
Image
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by pr126 »

@ AhmedBhagat

Your reply "Dismissed" means you have no argument.

But you cannot dismiss anyone on the Internet. This is a discussion forum, where people exchange ideas.
Dismissed or not, I'll be still here, posting and very much participating in discussions where your dismissal means absolutely nothing.

Don't be a fool all your life. Stop this childish behavior.
Some say here that you are 45 years old, and a family man.
This is hard to believe reading your posts. Your posts are that of a petulant teenager.

Be well, Ahmed. Keep posting and amusing us here on FFI.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

pr126 wrote:@ AhmedBhagat

Your reply "Dismissed" means you have no argument.

But you cannot dismiss anyone on the Internet. This is a discussion forum, where people exchange ideas.
Dismissed or not, I'll be still here, posting and very much participating in discussions where your dismissal means absolutely nothing.

Don't be a fool all your life. Stop this childish behavior.
Some say here that you are 45 years old, and a family man.
This is hard to believe reading your posts. Your posts are that of a petulant teenager.

Be well, Ahmed. Keep posting and amusing us here on FFI.
Possibly you dont like that dismissed, well let me keep you dismissed and try another one:

Image

Hope you like this one

User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5302
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by pr126 »

Thank you Ahmad. I think I prefer the other one.
Ramadan kareem.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by Sten »

What would Ahmed say if everyone started dismissing all his arguments?
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Sten wrote:What would Ahmed say if everyone started dismissing all his arguments?

I will be very happy, how about we start with you?

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Sten wrote:What would Ahmed say if everyone started dismissing all his arguments?
Why would we do that when we win every time?? Why do you think he has to dismiss us??
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: Why would we do that when we win every time??
You are very deluded becuase you are always keeping the pampers over your PinUglyBoofHead,

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: Why would we do that when we win every time??
You are very deluded becuase you are always keeping the pampers over your PinUglyBoofHead,
Pampers over ugly head and beard is true dear A_B but Muhammad bin Lyin is NOT deluded. What Muhammad bin Lyin did is make fellows like you deluded and he is doing that to that fellows like you with his silly words in the name of Allah since 1400 years dear AhmedBahgat

User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by Sten »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Sten wrote:What would Ahmed say if everyone started dismissing all his arguments?

I will be very happy, how about we start with you?
Image

Your ugly arse is dismissed punk stay itchy in the fires of hell
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Sten wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Sten wrote:What would Ahmed say if everyone started dismissing all his arguments?

I will be very happy, how about we start with you?
Image

Your ugly arse is dismissed punk stay itchy in the fires of hell

tHANK YOU VERY MUCH, I respect your dismissal, hope you won't read my comments any more, you filthy rat

User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7411
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by Ariel »

Dear Sten and dear AhmedBahgat, can you please NOT use foul language nor override the general norms of civility ?

Thank you.

Ariel
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

User avatar
-Peace-
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:23 pm
Location: Bathroom

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by -Peace- »

ROFLMAO @ the Dismissed thing by A_B. :roflmao:

On a serious note: Some people here need to stop being rude or hurling insults on others. This won't help support anything you say in your posts and makes you look immature.
JUST KIDDING, STILL AN APOSTATE. MWAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEH! :D BACK TO THE RIGHT PATH. ALHAMDULILLAH! :)

User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by Sten »

AhmedBahgat wrote:tHANK YOU VERY MUCH, I respect your dismissal, hope you won't read my comments any more, you filthy rat
Careful punk or you will end up on my life dismissal list
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

Post Reply