Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
AhmedBahgat

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

AussieGeo wrote:Ahmed, I see you really can't discuss your points of view without trading insults at virtually everyone here.
Well, if you are new here, then that is your problem, not mine
AussieGeo wrote:The ability to insult people over the internet however doesn't mean that your arguements are more persuasive rather it cheapens any points that you are trying to make.
But at least they make people to read it.

You know it is like, I am a producer and a director who work out what suits the filthy public to make as much money as I can
AussieGeo wrote: It is funny, often the people who resort to such insults know their arguement is losing,
That is what I have been hearing for the last 5 years or so being here, and I know well how i reply to such granny advices, here it is:

AussieGeo wrote: a desperate attempt to divert the obvious. I see live in my country Ahmed, would you be so rude if I bumped into you on the street?
More granny crap, look pof, if you mock my religion face to face then be assured that i will be as rude as you you have seen me here, now, my bad luck that your are an aussie like me, consequently I have to avoid every possible street in Australia where you walk in so i never bump into a pof, easy for me to detect you from a distance becuase you stink, as well you are:

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sten

Post by Sten »

That is what I have been hearing for the last 5 years or so being here, and I know well how i reply to such granny advices, here it is: DISMISSED

lol.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Sten wrote:
That is what I have been hearing for the last 5 years or so being here, and I know well how i reply to such granny advices, here it is: DISMISSED

lol.
Spin, are you implying that humans originated from monkeys or that I am a monkey?

Well, I'd rather be a monkey than a filthy rat:

Spin aka Sten

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
-Peace- wrote:It doesn't make sense for God to send his words THROUGH an ANGEL (Angel Gabriel) to JUST ONE PERSON rather than having the angel send the word to everyone around the world.
Obviously you are missing one important law from Allah, if the angel became apparent to the humans then GAME OVER, i.e. it Judgement Day time
I beg to differ,
We held a march in the capital to support the Palestinian and Iraqi people against the Israeli and American occupations. After the march ended, I heard some of the brothers and sisters saying that they had seen Jibreel coming down from the sky, and they had seen the Prophet Muhammad (S) and many of the angels accompanying them and supporting this march.
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/70364

:lol:
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

pr126

Post by pr126 »

AussieGeo wrote:
I see live in my country Ahmed, would you be so rude if I bumped into you on the street?
It depends. If Ahmed as alone and smaller than you, he wouldn't. If Ahmed has six large Muslim bro's with him, he certainly would.
:whistling:
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

pr126 wrote:AussieGeo wrote:
I see live in my country Ahmed, would you be so rude if I bumped into you on the street?
It depends. If Ahmed as alone and smaller than you, he wouldn't. If Ahmed has six large Muslim bro's with him, he certainly would.
:whistling:
won't be too difficult to miss Ahmed on the street. He goes shopping all the time.
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

Sten

Post by Sten »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Spin, are you implying that humans originated from monkeys or that I am a monkey?

Well, I'd rather be a monkey than a filthy rat:
I couldn't find a picture of a human with the same pose. The chimp has his fingers in his ears, and he has an aggressive, angry expression on his face. He reminds me of you.

I'm implying that you cover your ears and yell out your unfounded, baseless assertions without listening to anyone else. There may as well not be anyone else in the threads you frequent, for all the attention you pay to them. You have a position that is not based on logic or reason, and so anyone who argues from the point of logic and reason will be rejected or "dismissed". Far from being ashamed of your constant pathetic cop-outs, you try to pretend that "dismissing" someone's argument is a legitimate way to respond. lol, only in the land where people wear bags as hats.

Rats are the most adaptable animals on earth, BTW. They're smart, courageous, gregarious, and very hard to kill. They are only "filthy" because they tenaciously eke out an existence in the filth that humans create. If we didn't exist, they would be as clean as any other animal. Oh - wait... I guess all animals are filthy in a Muslim's eyes, right?

Out of all the creatures in the world, I think rats are the animals humans are most similar to. I have a lot of respect for the little bastards.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
pr126 wrote:Quran 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath Allah ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.
Well, I did not ask you, however I will allow your answer, as a matter of courtsey. But the verse above never mentioned CAPTIVES OF WARS

Are you drunk or somethin? Can't you concentrate while reading the words written by others?

iffo alleged the Quran allows fuking the CAPTIVES OF WARS, so I asked him to show the verse in Quran allowing fuking the CAPTIVES OF WARS

Now what you brought in does not mention any CAPTIVE OF WARS, rather it says "according to the flawed translation you brought in "whom your right hands possess". Therefore is your stupid argument that whom your right hands possess are CAPTIVES OF WARS? Well, then you need to elaborate and tell me what is the Arabic word for CAPTIVES OF WARS, and what exactly whom your right hands possess mean? And why not whom your left hands possess, and where exactly the verse said FUKING IS ALLOWED?
No, Bag Beeotch. What needs to happen here, is for you to explain how they became a possession of someone's right hand, and the answer is WAR. as far as where it says it is allowed, it says it is not prohibited, which means it's allowed, you stinking, rotten, filthy liar. You disgust me.

What does "your right hand possesses" mean anyway?? Well, in your case, I'd say it was your penis, because that's what your right hand probably possesses right now. :lol:

So Iffo, you still don't think Muslims are habitually shifty, evasive or even liars? Look at what Bag Beeotch just tried to pull. They try this crap all of the time. Little tiny technicalities, and then if that doesn't work, change the question, and a whole bunch of other lowly little tactics.
Last edited by Muhammad bin Lyin on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:No, Bag Beeotch. What needs to happen here, is for you to explain how they became a possession of someone's right hand, and the answer is WAR. as far as where it says it is allowed, it says it is not prohibited, which means it's allowed, you stinking, rotten, filthy liar. You disgust me.
What is allowed you ugly freak kafir, is not guarding their private parts in front of them, THAT DOES NOT MEAN FUKING you stupid. Dismiss your ugly arse

Muhammad bin Lyin

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:No, Bag Beeotch. What needs to happen here, is for you to explain how they became a possession of someone's right hand, and the answer is WAR. as far as where it says it is allowed, it says it is not prohibited, which means it's allowed, you stinking, rotten, filthy liar. You disgust me.
What is allowed you ugly freak kafir, is not guarding their private parts in front of them, THAT DOES NOT MEAN FUKING you stupid. Dismiss your ugly arse

Oh, showing their private parts for no reason at all?? They're not showing them to have sex?? :lol: They're just giving a little burlesque show?? :lol: Filthy, rotten stinking liar to the core. How does it feel to have to lie to preserve your religion? Not a very good religion, is it. I'd leave rather than suffer with all the ridiculousness that isn't even true anyway.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:

Oh, showing their private parts for no reason at all?? They're not showing them to have sex?? :lol: They're just giving a little burlesque show?? :lol: Filthy, rotten stinking liar to the core. How does it feel to have to lie to preserve your religion? Not a very good religion, is it. I'd leave rather than suffer with all the ridiculousness that isn't even true anyway.
Yeh ugly, like for example, it is hot, so I am walking in the house naked

I told ya, dismiss your ugly arse

pr126

Post by pr126 »

When you quite finished your tantrums Ahmed, kindly explain what right hand possession means and how did they acquire them.

Here is a clue:
“Sirat e Rasulullah” by Ibn Ishaq, p. 464:

After 800-900 male adults of Bani Quraiza were beheaded in batches, and thrown in trenches dug in Madina, the apostle divided their property, wives and children as booty… He took Rayhana d. Amr b. Khunafa for himself.
Now then, one more time. What does this mean, other than war booty, captives, slaves, right hand possessions?

:heh:

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

pr126 wrote:When you quite finished your tantrums Ahmed, kindly explain what right hand possession means and how did they acquire them.

Here is a clue:
“Sirat e Rasulullah” by Ibn Ishaq, p. 464:

After 800-900 male adults of Bani Quraiza were beheaded in batches, and thrown in trenches dug in Madina, the apostle divided their property, wives and children as booty… He took Rayhana d. Amr b. Khunafa for himself.
Now then, one more time. What does this mean, other than war booty, captives, slaves, right hand possessions?

:heh:

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Ahmed wrote:

You mean you don't have an answer. Fair enough.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

I understand why Ahmed gets angry and rude.

He knows that his religion contains immoral and objectionable teachings, but he cannot reject them.
This causes a cognitive dissonance, and he feels trapped.
He tries to change the meaning of the verses, to make himself feel better about them.
It doesn't work. He is just deceiving himself, nobody else.

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
iffo wrote:Everyone knows that Quran make sex between slave/POW and master permissible. so why you shamelessly lying here.
YUSUFALI: And those who guard their chastity,
PICKTHAL: And those who preserve their chastity
SHAKIR: And those who guard their private parts,

YUSUFALI: Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed,
PICKTHAL: Save with their wives and those whom their right hands possess, for thus they are not blameworthy;
SHAKIR: Except in the case of their wives or those whom their right hands possess-- for these surely are not to be blamed,

YUSUFALI: Who abstain from sex,
PICKTHAL: And who guard their modesty -
SHAKIR: And who guard their private parts,

YUSUFALI: Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,
PICKTHAL: Save from their wives or the (slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are not blameworthy,
SHAKIR: Except before their mates or those whom their right hands possess, for they surely are not blameable,
The important point is this, both spouses from the free women and from Ma Malakat Ayman must always be differentiated from each other by mentioning them separately as seen in the above verses, because according to 4:25 both of them have different punishment if they commit fahisha after marriage.
Salaam,

Of course that is the major point missed by iffo. The 2 categories -mates, right hand posess - overlap eachother in one group which is the mates lawful through wedlock while keeping their distinctions. The particle aw (or) used in 70:30,23:6 does not necessarly denote an alternative or an exclusion, as in other languages. It is many times used to connect alternative terms for the same thing or rephrase what was previously said by adding some charachteristics for example:

3:167"fight in Allah's way, or (AW) defend yourselves".
To fight in Allah's way and to defend oneself are both the definition of Jihad. The particle "aw" allows both definitions to overlap eachother into one group while at the same time stressing different qualities of that same group.

4:110-111"And whoever does evil or (AW) acts unjustly to his soul, then asks forgiveness of Allah, he shall find Allah Forgiving, Merciful."
The particle "aw" allows both the one who "does evil" and the one who "acts unjustly to his soul" to overlap eachother into one group; that of the sinners while at the same time stressing different aspects of that same group.

6:21"And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah or/AW (he who) gives the lie to His communications".
The particle "aw" allows both those who lie "against Allah" and those who give the lie "to His communications" to overlap eachother into one group; the disbelievers while at the same time stressing different aspects of that same group.

96:11-12"Have you considered if he were on the right way or/AW enjoined guarding (against evil)?"
The particle "aw" allows both the "one the right way" and the one who "enjoined guarding (against evil)" to overlap eachother into one group; that of the righteous believers while at the same time stressing different qualities of that same group.

50:37"Most surely there is a reminder in this for him who has a heart or/AW he gives ear and is a witness".
The particle "aw" allows both the one "who has a heart" and the one who "gives ear and is a witness" to overlap eachother into one group; that of the true believers while at the same time stressing different qualities of that same group.

Thus the particle AW does not necessarly denote an exclusion, therefore and keeping in harmony with the repeated protective statements regarding the weak people in society and the encouragement to marry them, more precisely ma malakat aymanukum 4:3,25,24:33, and the clear prohibitions of fornication, the two groups mentioned in 70:30,23:6 azwajihim AW ma malakat aymanuhum (their mates OR the right hand posessions), overlap eachother in one group which is the mates lawful through wedlock.
Another important point is that there is nothing in 70:30,23:6 suggesting that it is exclusively the males who are addressed and told to "guard their private parts" from females. The Quran applies the terms believers (mu'minuun) 4:124, mates (azwaaj) 2:232,234 and ma malakat ayman 24:33 to men and women alike.

Similarly to 70:30,23:6 and in the context of marriage, 33:50 mentions the women lawful for the prophet such as the azwaaj who received their dowries and other categories of women are mentionned seperately, including ma malakat ayman.
But the fact the verse mentions ma malakat ayman seperately than the wives does not mean the latter are lawful outside of wedlock otherwise the verse would be allowing extra-marital sexual relations with, not only ma malakat aymanukum, but also with the daughters of the paternal uncles and aunts, the migrant and homeless daughters of the maternal uncles and aunts etc. which is of course an absurdity alien to the meaning of the verse. All of these are only lawful through wedlock and there is absolutely no reason to single out malakat ayman from the others mentionned in the verse next to it and arbitrarly declare that wedlock is not a must for them as it is for those women mentionned next to them.

This further proves that the words AZWAAJ and MALAKAT AYMAN in 70:30,23:6 are not contradictory just as azwaaj and the rest of the women mentionned in the verse 33:50 are not contradictory. 33:50 is similar to other instances where the Quran when speaking of one thing, breaks it up into subgroups. For example 2:231,269,62:2 where Allah speaks of the Quran as the Book AND the Wisdom or 42:17 where the Quran is referred as the Book AND the Balance.
Malakat ayman are a different category than regular people of society because of difficult conditions, not because one is allowed through wedlock and the other without, and with special treatement than any regular woman even after marriage 4:25, which is why they are always referred to as such next to regular azwaaj/mates as seen in 70:30,23:6.

Both azwaaj and malakat ayman overlap eachother into one group that of women lawful under wedlock while keeping their distinctions.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Goodness me. All that smoke and mirrors. Thank Allah for overlapping.

Congrats, Eagle. Nice work. :wacko:

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Eagle says some Quran..
Salaam,

... The particle aw (or) used in 70:30,23:6 ...
....3:167"fight in Allah's way, or (AW)....
..... The particle "aw" allows both definitions .....

.....4:110-111"And whoever does evil or (AW) .....
.....The particle "aw" allows both the one who "does evil" and the one who "acts unjustly to his soul" ......

....6:21"And who is more ....
....."aw" allows both those who lie "against Allah"......

...96:11-12".....

.....50:37".....

Thus the particle AW does not necessarly ...

more precisely ma malakat aymanukum 4:3,25,24:33....
....(mu'minuun) 4:124, mates (azwaaj) 2:232,234 and ma malakat ayman 24:33 ....

...Similarly to 70:30,23:6 a....
.....not only ma malakat aymanukum, .....

This further proves that the words AZWAAJ and MALAKAT AYMAN in 70:30,23:6 a.....
Hence the book is from Allah and the silly words in it is only the way to run life in 21st century..

.. "acts unjustly to his soul" ........ Soul .. Soul..

Silly Fools..

Muhammad bin Lyin

pr126 wrote:Goodness me. All that smoke and mirrors. Thank Allah for overlapping.

Congrats, Eagle. Nice work. :wacko:
:lol: Should we even respond to him after all the other BS he's invented?? I might. Maybe tomorrow. Don't know. I really don't know how he even continues to respond here when he has so many past threads that he could not successfully solve. It's as though they never happened (or so perhaps he hopes you'll think). Allah Kazaam POOF!!! :lol:

The greatest charlatans of all time. Such good ones, that they don't even have any idea they are being one, let alone a very good one. Talk about the perfect charlatan. :lol:

Muhammad bin Lyin

Well, i suppose i couldn't wait.
Eagle wrote: Salaam,

Of course that is the major point missed by iffo. The 2 categories -mates, right hand posess - overlap each other in one group which is the mates lawful through wedlock while keeping their distinctions. The particle aw (or) used in 70:30,23:6 does not necessarly denote an alternative or an exclusion, as in other languages. It is many times used to connect alternative terms for the same thing or rephrase what was previously said by adding some charachteristics for example:

3:167"fight in Allah's way, or (AW) defend yourselves".
To fight in Allah's way and to defend oneself are both the definition of Jihad. The particle "aw" allows both definitions to overlap eachother into one group while at the same time stressing different qualities of that same group.

4:110-111"And whoever does evil or (AW) acts unjustly to his soul, then asks forgiveness of Allah, he shall find Allah Forgiving, Merciful."
The particle "aw" allows both the one who "does evil" and the one who "acts unjustly to his soul" to overlap eachother into one group; that of the sinners while at the same time stressing different aspects of that same group.

6:21"And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah or/AW (he who) gives the lie to His communications".
The particle "aw" allows both those who lie "against Allah" and those who give the lie "to His communications" to overlap eachother into one group; the disbelievers while at the same time stressing different aspects of that same group.

96:11-12"Have you considered if he were on the right way or/AW enjoined guarding (against evil)?"
The particle "aw" allows both the "one the right way" and the one who "enjoined guarding (against evil)" to overlap eachother into one group; that of the righteous believers while at the same time stressing different qualities of that same group.

50:37"Most surely there is a reminder in this for him who has a heart or/AW he gives ear and is a witness".
The particle "aw" allows both the one "who has a heart" and the one who "gives ear and is a witness" to overlap eachother into one group; that of the true believers while at the same time stressing different qualities of that same group.

Thus the particle AW does not necessarly denote an exclusion, therefore and keeping in harmony with the repeated protective statements regarding the weak people in society and the encouragement to marry them, more precisely ma malakat aymanukum 4:3,25,24:33, and the clear prohibitions of fornication, the two groups mentioned in 70:30,23:6 azwajihim AW ma malakat aymanuhum (their mates OR the right hand posessions), overlap eachother in one group which is the mates lawful through wedlock.
Another important point is that there is nothing in 70:30,23:6 suggesting that it is exclusively the males who are addressed and told to "guard their private parts" from females. The Quran applies the terms believers (mu'minuun) 4:124, mates (azwaaj) 2:232,234 and ma malakat ayman 24:33 to men and women alike.

Similarly to 70:30,23:6 and in the context of marriage, 33:50 mentions the women lawful for the prophet such as the azwaaj who received their dowries and other categories of women are mentionned seperately, including ma malakat ayman.
But the fact the verse mentions ma malakat ayman seperately than the wives does not mean the latter are lawful outside of wedlock otherwise the verse would be allowing extra-marital sexual relations with, not only ma malakat aymanukum, but also with the daughters of the paternal uncles and aunts, the migrant and homeless daughters of the maternal uncles and aunts etc. which is of course an absurdity alien to the meaning of the verse. All of these are only lawful through wedlock and there is absolutely no reason to single out malakat ayman from the others mentionned in the verse next to it and arbitrarly declare that wedlock is not a must for them as it is for those women mentionned next to them.

This further proves that the words AZWAAJ and MALAKAT AYMAN in 70:30,23:6 are not contradictory just as azwaaj and the rest of the women mentionned in the verse 33:50 are not contradictory. 33:50 is similar to other instances where the Quran when speaking of one thing, breaks it up into subgroups. For example 2:231,269,62:2 where Allah speaks of the Quran as the Book AND the Wisdom or 42:17 where the Quran is referred as the Book AND the Balance.
Malakat ayman are a different category than regular people of society because of difficult conditions, not because one is allowed through wedlock and the other without, and with special treatement than any regular woman even after marriage 4:25, which is why they are always referred to as such next to regular azwaaj/mates as seen in 70:30,23:6.

Both azwaaj and malakat ayman overlap eachother into one group that of women lawful under wedlock while keeping their distinctions.
So slave girls were "married" slave girls, correct? Even though they were never, never ever ever mentioned as automatically being married to their owner, we can all conclude, by what you creatively and painstakingly invented, that they were, and therefore, it was not rape, right?? Correct??? Correct?? Is this exactly what you are attempting??? Think it through carefully before you answer.

And, of course, I suppose the hadith about his men "pulling out" and Muhammad telling them not to bother is completely false, right? Why would Muhammad need to tell them not to pull out from their wives?? Why would they need to be told that if it was their wives??

Look at the lies you invent for yourself. It's absolutely amazing. When will you ever wake up?? Or a better question, can you wake up??