Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
AhmedBahgat

Re: Praying/Fasting/Hajj in Quran?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

iffo wrote:Sex with the captive girl is permissive in Quran, so we don't call it adultery.
Where is that in the Quran? Do you mind showing me?

And who is 'we'?

iffo

Post by iffo »

@AB

You know which verse I am talking about.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

iffo wrote:@AB

You know which verse I am talking about.
Oh please, stop mocking around, I dont mock around

You said the Quran allows fuking the CAPTIVE OF WARS,

Now I am telling you that I never read a verse in Quran allowing fuking CAPTIVES OF WARS, so the onus on you mister Muslim to bloody show me where I read in Quran the permission to fuk the CAPTIVES OF WARS

Put up, or shut the fuk up

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Quran 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath Allah ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

iffo

Post by iffo »

@AB

I don't like to use foul language in Ramadan like you doing unless someone really force me to, and you will regret then, because I have the potential to be very nasty. Take manners 101 and then come and talk to me.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

pr126 wrote:Quran 4:24 Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath Allah ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.
Well, I did not ask you, however I will allow your answer, as a matter of courtsey. But the verse above never mentioned CAPTIVES OF WARS

Are you drunk or somethin? Can't you concentrate while reading the words written by others?

iffo alleged the Quran allows fuking the CAPTIVES OF WARS, so I asked him to show the verse in Quran allowing fuking the CAPTIVES OF WARS

Now what you brought in does not mention any CAPTIVE OF WARS, rather it says "according to the flawed translation you brought in "whom your right hands possess". Therefore is your stupid argument that whom your right hands possess are CAPTIVES OF WARS? Well, then you need to elaborate and tell me what is the Arabic word for CAPTIVES OF WARS, and what exactly whom your right hands possess mean? And why not whom your left hands possess, and where exactly the verse said FUKING IS ALLOWED?

Back to you mister
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

iffo wrote:@AB

I don't like to use foul language in Ramadan like you doing unless someone really force me to, and you will regret then, because I have the potential to be very nasty. Take manners 101 and then come and talk to me.

Good, you sound like me, I don't like to use foul language in Ramadan unless someone really force me to, And guess fukin what? You forced me with your crap and confusion to come here spewing the lie the Quran allows fukin the captives of wars

Where the fuk FUKING is mentioned? So for you when the Quran says 'allowed to you that woman or this woman or whatever woman', it means for a confused freak like you, that 'allowed to you fuking this woman or that woamn or whatever woaman?

Why not 'allowed to you marrying this woman or that woman or whatever woman?

And btw, I never regert anything, in fact those who fall in my net always end up the regretful

Tell me again you confused liar, WHERE EXACTLY THE QURAN ALLOWED FUKING THE CAPTIVES OF WARS? PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUK UP
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

“Sirat e Rasulullah” by Ibn Ishaq, p. 464:
After 800-900 male adults of Bani Quraiza were beheaded in batches, and thrown in trenches dug in Madina, the apostle divided their property, wives and children as booty… He took Rayhana d. Amr b. Khunafa for himself.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

iffo wrote:Yes Yohan that hadith is bogus, I will even say it loud and clear in Pak/KSA as well.

Having sex with wife is not adultery, that's what Muhammad did. Sex with the captive girl is permissive in Quran, so we don't call it adultery.

For the second time, Quran never said have sex in front of their husbands.
Actually what Mohammed did was adultery, no matter what you say. Mohammed had sex with Raihana when her captured husband was alive. He had sex with Suffiya on the day he killed her husband. In one case Mohammed captured the husband and then had sex with his wife. In another, he killed the husband and had sex with the wife. As I said, it is the worst form of adultery!

I bet you also believe:
Sex with a 9 years old girl is permissive in Islam, so we don't call it pedophile act.

As I have implied in another thread, Islam is a morally and ethically bankrupt religion. As a result, it also makes its Muslims equally bankrupt. Only a Muslim would defend such acts.
Last edited by Yohan on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

pr126 wrote:“Sirat e Rasulullah” by Ibn Ishaq, p. 464:
After 800-900 male adults of Bani Quraiza were beheaded in batches, and thrown in trenches dug in Madina, the apostle divided their property, wives and children as booty… He took Rayhana d. Amr b. Khunafa for himself.
You must be certainly drunk and possibly on strong medication as well

Again mister drunk:

1- iffo alleged QURAN ALLOWS FUKING THE POWs
2- I asked him to show the QURAN VERSE STATING SO
3- You bloody volunteered on his stupid arse behalf and showed me 24:4 which:

a- Never mentioned the POWs
b- Never mentioned fuking

So I bloody asked you to elaborate by answering the following questions:

i- Are whom your right hands possess ‘CAPTIVES OF WARS’?
ii- What is the Arabic word for CAPTIVES OF WARS?
iii- What exactly whom your right hands possess mean? And why not whom your left hands possess?
iv- Where exactly the verse said FUKING IS ALLOWED?

Then you bloody come and quote some hearsay from man made books called sirah jerry springer?

Look pal, I have no tme to waste, you should consider yourself lucky that I am currently dialoguing with you at 4:15 AM instead of dismissing you, however I will give one more chance to continue the dialogue that you initiated voluntarily and answer the damn questions above; but as for the crap inadmissible hearsay evidence you provided, you may shove it in iffo’ arse

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Here is a bit about Hadith/Koran about raping wives in front of husbands:

Some of the ‘companions of Mohammed' were ill at ease to rape captured wives in the presence of their husbands. That was the case after a ‘jihad’ battle in Atwas, 25 miles east of Mecca in February, 630AD. But, Allah sent down an edict through Mohammed to put an end this sheepish behavior of the companions, as narrated here:

(from hadiths of Sunan Abu Dawud, Book V, Chapter 711, Number 2150). “Abu Sa'id al-Khudri said: The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, send down the Qur'anic verse: "And all married women are forbidden unto you except those captives whom your right hand possess."[Surah 4:24].”

‘Right hand possess’ meant ‘captured in war’. This narration also shows the origin of many of the Koranic verses.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

AL AZL (INCOMPLETE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE): COITUS INTERRUPTUS(SAHIH HADITH MUSLIM)
Chapter# 22, Book 8, Number 3371:
Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa’id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him): 0 Abu Sa’id, did you hear Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning al-’azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing ‘azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Mes- senger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Yohan wrote:‘Right hand possess’ meant ‘captured in war’. This narration also shows the origin of many of the Koranic verses.
Obviously you are a clear cut ignorant you dow not know what you are talking about, however I am going to bed now, but tomorrow inshallah will slam dunk you with slam dunk # 93, I always wanted a clown like you in my show. Good night, clown

pr126

Post by pr126 »

AhmedBahgat is only lying to himself.

Damn those scriptures, they are a liability. They put Islam in bad light. Let's reject the hadiths, and the sira.
Unfortunately he cannot reject the Quran, I am sure he would if he could.

So what is there to do?
Well, he takes the Quranic verses, twist and turn them, lie about them, make things up, change what it means completely to suit his agenda.

Such as the "right hand possession" in Quran 4:24 does not mean a captive slave.
It is a booty, acquired in battle, but it is not a prisoner of war, not a captive slave.

As to what it really is, he doesn't say.

So what does it mean then, Ahmed?
Last edited by pr126 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

iffo

Post by iffo »

AhmedBahgat
Good, you sound like me, I don't like to use foul language in Ramadan unless someone really force me to, And guess fukin what? You forced me with your crap and confusion to come here spewing the lie the Quran allows fukin the captives of wars

Where the fuk FUKING is mentioned? So for you when the Quran says 'allowed to you that woman or this woman or whatever woman', it means for a confused freak like you, that 'allowed to you fuking this woman or that woamn or whatever woaman?

And btw, I never regert anything, in fact those who fall in my net always end up the regretful

Tell me again you confused liar, WHERE EXACTLY THE QURAN ALLOWED FUKING THE CAPTIVES OF WARS? PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUKIN UP

Look pal, I have no tme to waste, you should consider yourself lucky that I am currently dialoguing with you at 4:15 AM instead of dismissing you, however I will give one more chance to continue the dialogue that you initiated voluntarily and answer the damn questions above; but as for the crap inadmissible hearsay evidence you provided, you may shove it in iffo’ arse
Ahmed let me ask you something very nicely & gently little bud, when you were growing up did anyone trying teaching you the concept of self respect and shame?

Looks like you have none of those.

You are debating about something which is not even debatable. Everyone knows that Quran make sex between slave/POW and master permissible. so why you shamelessly lying here.

Right hand possess = slave or captive girl (POW)
chastity = sexual relation.

So don't act like a dumb ass wasting your time and others talking nonsense calling others liars.

YUSUFALI: And those who guard their chastity,
PICKTHAL: And those who preserve their chastity
SHAKIR: And those who guard their private parts,

YUSUFALI: Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed,
PICKTHAL: Save with their wives and those whom their right hands possess, for thus they are not blameworthy;
SHAKIR: Except in the case of their wives or those whom their right hands possess-- for these surely are not to be blamed,

YUSUFALI: Who abstain from sex,
PICKTHAL: And who guard their modesty -
SHAKIR: And who guard their private parts,

YUSUFALI: Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,
PICKTHAL: Save from their wives or the (slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are not blameworthy,
SHAKIR: Except before their mates or those whom their right hands possess, for they surely are not blameable,

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

iffo wrote:There is nothing devlish about quran

Does not look like statement of a devil

17:23] ........and your parents shall be honored. As long as one or both of them live, you shall never say to them, "Uff" (the slightest gesture of annoyance), nor shall you shout at them; you shall treat them amicably.

[17:24] And lower for them the wings of humility, and kindness, and say, "My Lord, have mercy on them, for they have raised me from infancy."

[17:25] Your Lord is fully aware of your innermost thoughts. If you maintain righteousness, He is Forgiver of those who repent.

[17:26] You shall give the due alms to the relatives, the needy, the poor, and the traveling alien, but do not be excessive, extravagant.

[17:27] The extravagant are brethren of the devils, and the devil is unappreciative of his Lord.

[17:28] Even if you have to turn away from them, as you pursue the mercy of your Lord, you shall treat them in the nicest manner.

[17:29] You shall not keep your hand stingily tied to your neck, nor shall you foolishly open it up, lest you end up blamed and sorry.

[17:30] For your Lord increases the provision for anyone He chooses, and reduces it. He is fully Cognizant of His creatures, Seer.

[17:31] You shall not kill your children due to fear of poverty. We provide for them, as well as for you. Killing them is a gross offense.

[17:32] You shall not commit adultery; it is a gross sin, and an evil behavior.

[17:33] You shall not kill any person - for GOD has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. If one is killed unjustly, then we give his heir authority to enforce justice. Thus, he shall not exceed the limits in avenging the murder; he will be helped.

[17:34] You shall not touch the orphans' money except for their own good, until they reach maturity. You shall fulfill your covenants, for a covenant is a great responsibility.

[17:35] You shall give full measure when you trade, and weigh equitably. This is better and more righteous
Iffo I didn't see anything wrong with that section either. Maybe hold onto that because much of the rest is of the devil. Theologically a God of will can only be the devil. In all likelihood Islam is honestly just a 7th century tribal group that expanded rapidly was stopped and then consumed itself for the rest of that time. It's history is perfectly valid evidence for the proof that Allah is not God.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

AhmedBahgat wrote:You are wrong because if you add my posts on the other forum (old one) then I have over 12,000 posts and still a Muslim, rather became stronger Muslim
-Peace- wrote:Ok, well congrats on still believing.
Thanks, but what I should tell you in reply?

Congrats on disbelieving?

I cannot, because according to my belief on which you congratulated me, the unbelievers like you are heading for Hell to be barbecued therein. Therefore, I cannot really congratulate you, rather, I feel sorry for you.
-Peace- wrote: Mind refuting what I have to say below? :)
What I mind is your use of the word, ‘refuting’, I believe using the word ‘replying’ is more appropriate, see, refuting mean we have a proper debate with rules, something hardly happens on FFI, therefore, I don’t mind replying to you:
-Peace- wrote:By the way, there is NO proof that Angel Gabriel sent words of God to Prophet Muhammad.
Of course, and if anyone told you that he/she has a proof, know that they must be full of sh!t

The belief cannot be proven, as when it is proven, it cannot be called belief anymore, rather FACT

Now, till today I have never seen anyone proving that Jebril delivered the words of God to Muhammed, consequently the matter for me still a BELIF, not a fact, and consequently I cannot prove it to you.

Nothing really is new or of a value implied by your statement.
-Peace- wrote:For all we know Prophet Muhammad could have been having illusions and made up all of the stuff in the Quran.
Do you know it as a fact, or you just BELIEVE so?

Either way, it is not my bloody problem, it is your problem, and I really careless if you share it with me or not.

-Peace- wrote:Oh, and how could Muhammad know that the Angel Gabriel actually sent him word of God, and that Angel Gabriel couldn't have been the "devil" trying to use Muhammad as a tool to create and spread the most dangerous religion?

Seems like you are nothing but a young boy full of sh!t who is trying to rob me of my valued time, therefore I decided to stop replying to your crap and dismiss the rest of it:

-Peace- wrote: The fact that the Quran is in Arabic and manmade (making it hard for the rest of the world to understand) and it's prejudiced towards Christians and Jews is enough for me to know that the Quran cannot be the word of God. God wouldn't want us to just believe what an old book says, and he would talk to all of us or create the Quran himself and send it to us instead of sending an angel to send his words to an illiterate human being who would have to fight to spread the religion. Why would God want the WHOLE WORLD to believe one illiterate person instead of sending the message himself? There's just so many obvious things to list in this post, but I guess nothing can convince you or any other Muslim as RELIGION is addictive, comforting, and once you get in to it it's hard to think in an open minded way.
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Mohammed was a Paedophile
Mohammed was a rapist
Mohammed was a mass murderer

Now the only way us to consider Koran (repetitive junk which says if you dont believe Allah and prohet you will end up in hell When neither of them any good)
to be true is to velieve Paedophile Mohd, who got no credibility at all
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

iffo wrote:
AhmedBahgat

Tell me again you confused liar, WHERE EXACTLY THE QURAN ALLOWED FUKING THE CAPTIVES OF WARS? PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUKIN UP

Look pal, I have no tme to waste, you should consider yourself lucky that I am currently dialoguing with you at 4:15 AM instead of dismissing you, however I will give one more chance to continue the dialogue that you initiated voluntarily and answer the damn questions above; but as for the crap inadmissible hearsay evidence you provided, You may shove it in iffo’ arse
Ahmed let me ask you something very nicely & gently little bud, when you were growing up did anyone trying teaching you the concept of self respect and shame?

Looks like you have none of those.

You are debating about something which is not even debatable. Everyone knows that Quran make sex between slave/POW and master permissible. so why you shamelessly lying here.

Right hand possess = slave or captive girl (POW)
chastity = sexual relation.

So don't act like a dumb ass wasting your time and others talking nonsense calling others liars.
YUSUFALI: And those who guard their chastity,
PICKTHAL: And those who preserve their chastity
SHAKIR: And those who guard their private parts,

YUSUFALI: Except with their wives and the (captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (then) they are not to be blamed,
PICKTHAL: Save with their wives and those whom their right hands possess, for thus they are not blameworthy;
SHAKIR: Except in the case of their wives or those whom their right hands possess-- for these surely are not to be blamed,

YUSUFALI: Who abstain from sex,
PICKTHAL: And who guard their modesty -
SHAKIR: And who guard their private parts,

YUSUFALI: Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame,
PICKTHAL: Save from their wives or the (slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are not blameworthy,
SHAKIR: Except before their mates or those whom their right hands possess, for they surely are not blameable,
Robot is becoming more and more agitated, What is the problem A_B??

On the way let put all the translations of that 4.24
Muhammad Asad: : And [forbidden to you are] all married women other than those whom you rightfully possess [through wedlock]: this is God's ordinance, binding upon you. But lawful to you are all [women] beyond these, for you to seek out, offering them of your possessions, taking them in honest wedlock, and not in fornication. And unto those with whom you desire to enjoy marriage, you shall give the dowers due to them; but you will incur no sin if, after [having agreed upon] this lawful due, you freely agree with one another upon anything [else]: behold, God is indeed all-knowing, wise.
M. M. Pickthall : And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, so that ye seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done). Lo! Allah is ever Knower, Wise.
Shakir : And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.
Yusuf Ali : Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath Allah ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.
[Al-Muntakhab] : Nor can you marry the women who are married except the captives on hand; a prescriptive rule imposed by Allah on you to observe. But lawful unto you are all who are beyond this limiting provision, with the proviso that you seek to win, with your resources, the women of your choice to unite with them according to Islamic laws of matrimony and not according to vicious indulgence in sexual pleasures. And pay those of them whom you shall enjoy, their dowers; it is a duty incurred by such bond. Nonetheless you shall not fall into consequence if you mutually agree to give her more than what you have dutifully paid or you take back from her what she wishes to remit of her own accord; indeed Allah has always been 'Alimun and Hakimun.
[Progressive Muslims] : And the already married from the women, except those who become widowed; God's scripture is over you; and permitted for you is what is beyond this, if you are seeking with your money to be protected and not for illicit sex. As for those whom you have already had joy with them, then you shall give them their wage as an obligation. There is no sin upon you for what you agree to after the obligation. God is Knowledgeable, Wise.
Abdel Haleem : women already married, other than your slaves.God has ordained all this for you. Other women are lawful to you, so long as you seek them in marriage, with gifts from your property, looking for wedlock rather than fornication. If you wish to enjoy women through marriage, give them their bride-gift- this is obligatory- though if you should choose mutually, after fulfilling this obligation, to do otherwise [with the bride-gift], you will not be blamed: God is all knowing and all wise.
Abdul Majid Daryabadi: And also forbidden are the wedded among women, save those whom your right hands own Allah's rescript for you. And allowed unto you is whatsoever is beyond that, so that ye may seek them with your substances as properly wedded men, not as fornicators. Then whomsoever of them ye have enjoyed, give them their dowers stipulated. And there will be no blame on you in regard to aught on which ye mutually agree after the stipulation; verily Allah is Knowing, Wise.
Ahmed Ali : And the married from the women except what your rights owned/possessed (from spoils of war) God's decree/judgment on you, and became/is permitted/allowed for you, what (is) behind that, that you ask/desire with your (P) wealths , marrying not fornicating/adulterating, so what you enjoyed with it, from them (F), so give them (F) their (F) rewards/fees (dowries) a religious duty/command/stipulation ,and no offense/guilt on you in what you (P) mutually agreed with it, from after the religious duty/command/stipulation , that God was/is knowledgeable, wise/judicious.
Aisha Bewley : And also married women, except for those you have taken in war as slaves. This is what Allah has prescribed for you. Apart from that He has made all other women halal for you provided you seek them with your wealth in marriage and not in fornication. When you consummate your marriage with them give them their prescribed dowry. There is nothing wrong in any further agreement you might come to after the dowry has been given. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
Ali Ünal : And (also forbidden to you are) all married women save those (captives) whom your right hands possess (and whose ties with their husbands have practically been cut off). This is God’s decree, binding upon you. Lawful for you are all beyond those mentioned, that you may seek, offering them of your wealth, taking them in sound chastity (i.e. in marriage), and not in licentiousness. And whomever of them you seek to enjoy in marriage (under these conditions), give them their bridal-due as a duty. But there is no blame on you for what you do by mutual agreement after the duty (has been done). Assuredly, God is All-Knowing (of what you do and why), and All-Wise.
Ali Quli Qara'i : and married women excepting your slave-women. This is Allah’s ordinance for you. As to others than these, it is lawful for you to seek [union with them] with your wealth, in wedlock, not in license. For the enjoyment you have had from them thereby, give them their dowries, by way of settlement, and there is no sin upon you in what you may agree upon after the settlement. Indeed Allah is all-knowing, all-wise.
Amatul Rahman Omar : And (you are also forbidden to marry) already married women who are in a wed-lock. Yet those (captives in war) whom your right hands possess (are permitted to you for marriage even if not formally divorced by their former husbands, since their captivity is equivalent to divorce). This is the law prescribed to you by Allah. All (women) beyond those (mentioned above) are lawful to you, provided you seek (their hands) by means of your wealth (- by granting dowers), marrying them properly and not (committing fornication) to pursue your lust. You shall, for the benefits you draw from them (by regular marriage), pay them (- your wives) such of their dowers as have been fixed. There is, however, no blame on you (in increasing or decreasing the amount of dower) which you (- husband and wife) mutually agree upon, after it has been (once) fixed. Surely, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
Hamid S. Aziz : And all married women (are forbidden unto you), save such as your right hands possess (captives of war) - It is a decree of Allah for you. But lawful for you are all beyond these. So seek them with your wealth in honest marriage and not lust. But such of them from whom you seek comfort, give them their portions as a duty; and there is no crime in what you do by mutual agreement after the duty has been done. Verily, Allah is ever Knower and Wise.
Muhammad Mahmoud Ghali : And women in wedlock (are forbidden to you), except what your right hands possess. It is the prescribing (Literally: the book) of Allah for you. And lawful for you, beyond all that, is that you seek after (them) with your riches (i.e., that you pay them a dowry) in wedlock, other than in fornication. So (with) whomever of these (women) you enjoy the privilege of marriage, then bring them their rewards as an ordinance, and it is no fault in you in whatever you consented to among yourselves even after the ordinance. Surely Allah has been Ever-Knowing, Ever-Wise.
Muhammad Sarwar : You are forbidden to marry married women except your slave-girls. This is the decree of God. Besides these, it is lawful for you to marry other women if you pay their dower, maintain chastity and do not commit indecency. If you marry them for the appointed time you must pay their dowries. There is no harm if you reach an understanding among yourselves about the dowry, God is All-knowing and All-wise.
Muhammad Taqi Usmani : (Also prohibited are) the women already bound in marriage, except the bondwomen you come to own. It has been written by Allah for you. All (women), except these, have been permitted for you to seek (to marry) through your wealth, binding yourself, (in marriage) and not only for lust. So, to those of them whose company you have enjoyed, give their dues (dower) as obligated. There is no sin on you in what you mutually agree upon after the (initial) agreement. Surely, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
Shabbir Ahmed : Also forbidden to you are women who are already married, except those women who have sought asylum with you against their disbelieving husbands at war with you (60:10). This is Allah's Ordinance binding upon you. All other categories are permitted for you in marriage, with mutual consent, as confirmed by giving her a generous marital gift or dowry. You shall seek them in honest wedlock and let marriage be a fortress of chastity for the husband and wife. You shall maintain morality and go not near adultery (17:32). You like to marry women for a better quality of life, so give them their portions as a duty. And there is nothing wrong in adjusting the sum with mutual agreement after the duty has been done. These Laws are given to you by Allah, the Knower, the Wise.
Syed Vickar Ahamed : Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hand possess (as captives in the wars); Allah has thus set limits (prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided you seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property desiring chastity, not lust (nor illicit sexual conduct) seeing that you derive benefit from them, give them their dowry (at least) as prescribed; But if, after a dowry is decided, both of you agree (to change it), then there is no blame on you, and Allah is Always All Knowing (Aleem), All Wise (Hakeem).
Umm Muhammad (Sahih International) : And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
Farook Malik : And [forbidden to you are] all married women other than those whom you rightfully possess [through wedlock]: this is God's ordinance, binding upon you. But lawful to you are all [women] beyond these, for you to seek out, offering them of your possessions, taking them in honest wedlock, and not in fornication. And unto those with whom you desire to enjoy marriage, you shall give the dowers due to them; but you will incur no sin if, after [having agreed upon] this lawful due, you freely agree with one another upon anything [else]: behold, God is indeed all-knowing, wise.
Bijan Moeinian : It is also against God’s law to marry married women, unless they have fled the tyranny of their disbeliever husbands who are at war with you. Apart from the above mentioned ones, you may engage in marriage (and not consenting adult sex) contract, with any other woman as long as you mutually agree upon a gift (or a sum) upon the wedding; if you mutually decide later to renegotiate this sum, you may do so as God is the Knowing and the Wise.
Faridul Haque : And all married women are forbidden for you except the wives of disbelievers who come into your possession as bondwomen; this is Allah’s decree for you; and other than these, all women are lawful for you so that you seek them in exchange of your wealth in proper wedlock, not adultery; therefore give the women you wish to marry, their appointed bridal money; and after the appointment (of bridal money) there is no sin on you if you come to a mutual agreement; indeed Allah is All Knowing, Wise.
Hasan Al-Fatih Qaribullah : And (forbidden to you) are married women, except those whom your right hand owns. Such Allah has written for you. Lawful to you beyond all that, is that you can seek using your wealth in marriage and not fornication. So whatever you have enjoyed from them give them their obligated wage. And there is no fault in you in what ever you mutually agree after the obligation. Allah is the Knower, the Wise.
Maulana Muhammad Ali : And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (are forbidden); (this is) Allah’s ordinance to you. And lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage, not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by (by marrying), give them their dowries as appointed. And there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed (of dowry). Surely Allah is every Knowing, Wise.
Muhammad Ahmed - Samira : Also forbidden are married women unless they are captives (of war). Such is the decree of God. Lawful for you are women besides these if you seek them with your wealth for wedlock and not for debauchery. Then give those of these women you have enjoyed, the agreed dower. It will not be sinful if you agree to something (else) by mutual consent after having settled the dowry. God is certainly all-knowing and all-wise.
Sher Ali : And forbidden to you are married women, except such as your right hands possess. This has ALLAH enjoined on you. And allowed to you are those beyond that, that you may seek them by means of your property, marrying them properly and not committing fornication. And for the benefit you receive from them, give them their dowries, as fixed, and there is no blame on you what you do by mutual agreement after the fixing of the dowry. Surely ALLAH is All-Knowing, Wise.
Yusuf Ali (org.): Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath God ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your prope rty,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and God is All-knowing, All-wise.
Rashad Khalifa : Also prohibited are the women who are already married, unless they flee their disbelieving husbands who are at war with you. These are GOD's commandments to you. All other categories are permitted for you in marriage, so long as you pay them their due dowries. You shall maintain your morality, by not committing adultery. Thus, whoever you like among them, you shall pay them the dowry decreed for them. You commit no error by mutually agreeing to any adjustments to the dowry. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.
Islamic Al_lah sounds like a brainless bum. All powerful Allah couldn't find right language and right person to express his message .. Each Muslim fool translates this so called Allah book in their own way. After 1400 years of slam, what we have is billion Muslims with their head in the sand, ghettos in their lands, feudal rascals in power, exploiting Mullahs controlling uneducated folks using mosques and madrassas, a sex obsessed dirty old man as prophet and a meaningless silly book as the word of Allah..
Last edited by yeezevee on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - - that's all."

(Alice Through the Looking Glass, Chapter 6)