Is Allah and ar-Rahman the same?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
AhmedBahgat

Re: Is Allah and ar-Rahman the same?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

The Cat wrote:viewtopic.php?p=96402#p96402
AhmedBahgat wrote:I have posted what that ignorant freak named pussy cat allged about Allah's other name "Al-Rahman", along with my slam dunk to his crap, and his is what a knowledgeable Arabic speaker from Bahrain said to me: Mahmoud Darwish said to Ahmed on facebook: That was a piece of cake, I can't even consider his argument and it should not be counted as a slam dunk. If you insist, it can be treated as internet junk
Now, come on AhmedBahgat and argue like a man, not like a hypocrite
claiming 'victory' while in reality he went away from the topic at hand.

I've repeated my, yet unanswered, position:
viewtopic.php?p=96457#p96457" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So?
How can I argue like a man with a pussy cat ignorant esteemed friend like you?

Bugger off dumb, you had been slam dunked

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

How can I argue like a man with a pussy cat ignorant esteemed friend like you?

I have posted what that ignorant freak named pussy cat allged about Allah's other name "Al-Rahman", along with my slam dunk to his crap, and his is what a knowledgeable Arabic speaker from Bahrain said to me:

Mahmoud Darwish said to Ahmed on facebook: That was a piece of cake, I can't even consider his argument and it should not be counted as a slam dunk. If you insist, it can be treated as internet junk :))))))))))))
yes.. yes robot., yes.. why waste time in FFI?? Go and talk to some Arabic speakers from Bahrain and learn some Arabic language that will be more useful for you...

yeezevee

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

AhmedBahgat wrote:How can I argue like a man with a pussy cat ignorant esteemed friend like you?

Translation: I can't argue with you so I invented someone who 'proves' me right and I stand by his shadow like glue... :hangover:

Like it or not, the Koranic meaning of ar-Rahman bestow the idea of authority, of power, like stated in 19.45 & 19.69.
This basic authority (like in the Almighty) can be -at times- compassionate or beneficent but that's only a subsidiary.

Digging it some more we find out that the Koranic ar-Rahman truly transcribed the Christian idea of God-the-Father !
It would then be in perfect order with the meaning of the Christian king Abraha in the opening of its 552AD inscription;
By khayl Rahmanan wa masyha malikan Abraha: By the Power of the (Almighty) Father and of His Messiah....

The Bismillah is among the earliest attestations of the emerging Islam that we have from coins and inscriptions.
If we are to rely on the fundamentals of the Medina Constitution, it MUST be a tentative to unite three divinities
into one and the same (as in Q.29.46): Allah for Islam, ar-Rahman for Christianity and ar-Rahim for Judaism!

This could also explain why the Muhammadan ar-Rahman was very different from that of its rival: Musaylima.
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

GrupoCupda

Post by GrupoCupda »

cat said : Kuran 43.45 (63th): “Ask our prophets that we have sent before you: Have we created gods to worship apart from Rahman?”

This ayat is most troubling: Can Allah have the power to create an omnipotent divinity that is equal with him? Or is it an admission
that Allah created Himself? Then why would a supreme being creates another supreme being just as worthy as Him to worship? Isn't
it rather polytheism is disguise? If Allah created another divinity equaling Himself, yet separated, we're not into a one god faith!
This is how is translated the verse 43 : 45

[43.45] And ask those of Our apostles whom We sent before you: Did We ever appoint gods to be worshipped besides the Beneficent God?

If some translations have the word make there , it does not have the meaning of to create just like in English the verb to make does not mean all the time to create . The verb in Arabic in the verse ja3ala is never meant to create .

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

GrupoCupda wrote:
cat said : Kuran 43.45 (63th): “Ask our prophets that we have sent before you: Have we created gods to worship apart from Rahman?”

This ayat is most troubling: Can Allah have the power to create an omnipotent divinity that is equal with him? Or is it an admission
that Allah created Himself? Then why would a supreme being creates another supreme being just as worthy as Him to worship? Isn't
it rather polytheism is disguise? If Allah created another divinity equaling Himself, yet separated, we're not into a one god faith!
This is how is translated the verse 43 : 45

[43.45] And ask those of Our apostles whom We sent before you: Did We ever appoint gods to be worshipped besides the Beneficent God?

If some translations have the word make there , it does not have the meaning of to create just like in English the verb to make does not mean all the time to create . The verb in Arabic in the verse ja3ala is never meant to create .
I think you've made a terrible mistake here. If "appoint" is the correct word, then the Quran is asking whether Allah ever appointed gods to be worshiped besides the Beneficent God. The problem with this interpretation, is that it suggests that there are gods that Allah could appoint, if he so chose, and now, we have a problem with what God/Allah even means. So "created" actually has less problems than "appointed" if you can think about it. Allah never created those gods and therefore they never existed? Or, they DO exist, but Allah never appointed them? Think about it.

Grow beyond the mental vegetative state that is Islam. :)
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

GrupoCupda

Post by GrupoCupda »

"Muhammad bin Lyin" said : I think you've made a terrible mistake here. If "appoint" is the correct word, then the Quran is asking whether Allah ever appointed gods to be worshiped besides the Beneficent God. The problem with this interpretation, is that it suggests that there are gods that Allah could appoint, if he so chose, and now, we have a problem with what God/Allah even means. So "created" actually has less problems than "appointed" if you can think about it. Allah never created those gods and therefore they never existed? Or, they DO exist, but Allah never appointed them. Think about it.

Its a question . it says did we ????? . Yes there are many false gods and God is saying he never urge people to worship them onor he created those gods

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

GrupoCupda wrote:
"Muhammad bin Lyin" said : I think you've made a terrible mistake here. If "appoint" is the correct word, then the Quran is asking whether Allah ever appointed gods to be worshiped besides the Beneficent God. The problem with this interpretation, is that it suggests that there are gods that Allah could appoint, if he so chose, and now, we have a problem with what God/Allah even means. So "created" actually has less problems than "appointed" if you can think about it. Allah never created those gods and therefore they never existed? Or, they DO exist, but Allah never appointed them. Think about it.

Its a question . it says did we ????? .
Yes, and in response I said, "the Quran is asking whether Allah ever appointed gods to be worshiped besides the Beneficent God. The problem with this interpretation, is that it suggests that there are gods that Allah could appoint, if he so chose"
GrupoCupda wrote: Yes there are many false gods and God is saying he never urge people to worship them onor he created those gods
Well then the word "create" makes more sense than the word "appoint".

Awwww...sh!t. Why are Muslims always so clueless??? Please read what I said again and again and again until you can understand it. Honestly, what blocks you people?? Why is it that 9 out of 10 people can understand what I said, but when it comes to Muslims, it seems as though 3 out of 10 or even 1 out of 10 understand it??
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
GrupoCupda wrote:

Its a question . it says did we ????? .
Yes, and in response I said, "the Quran is asking whether Allah ever appointed gods to be worshiped besides the Beneficent God. The problem with this interpretation, is that it suggests that there are gods that Allah could appoint, if he so chose"
GrupoCupda wrote: Yes there are many false gods and God is saying he never urge people to worship them onor he created those gods
Well then the word "create" makes more sense than the word "appoint".

Awwww...sh!t. Why are Muslims always so clueless??? Please read what I said again and again and again until you can understand it. Honestly, what blocks you people?? Why is it that 9 out of 10 people can understand what I said, but when it comes to Muslims, it seems as though 3 out of 10 or even 1 out of 10 understand it??

He is very stupid , isn't he

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Robot says
I am not sure who is stupid., but you see in these modern times., Robots will learn, stupids will learn, Saudi kings will learn and even Saudi grand mufti will learn learn., that is the beauty of discussion and interaction., If these guys don't learn, people will teach them until they learn.
Saudi grand mufti declares terror un-Islamic http://thenews.jang.com.pk/updates.asp?id=99034" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia's top religious authority on Friday denounced terror attacks as un-Islamic and condemned the killing of civilians, saying such attacks have nothing to do with the Muslim religion.

"Terrorism is criminal and spills the blood of innocents," said Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah al-Sheikh, the kingdom's senior most cleric.

"It attacks security, spreads terror among the people and creates problems for society. Such acts are forbidden by Islamic law," he said in a statement reported on the official SPA news agency.

"It is necessary to fight against the attempts by some to attach terrorism to Islam and Muslims with the goal of distorting the religion and to assail its leadership role in the world," he added.

The statement was for a conference on international cooperation in fighting terrorism and its financing, to open Saturday in Riyadh.
But I wonder who said terrorizing and killing civilians is Islam., Did Quran says that?? Do we have any verses on that in Quran? .. Well Mufti should go and read Quran....

yeezevee

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:Robot says
I am not sure who is stupid.,
You are not sure because you are confused like him, on the other hand I am very sure that the stupids are you and him

yeezevee wrote:but you see in these modern times., Robots will learn, stupids will learn, Saudi kings will learn and even Saudi grand mufti will learn learn., that is the beauty of discussion and interaction., If these guys don't learn, people will teach them until they learn.
You are hallucinating again. Try for once to live a day without your drugs
yeezevee wrote:
Saudi grand mufti declares terror un-Islamic http://thenews.jang.com.pk/updates.asp?id=99034" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia's top religious authority on Friday denounced terror attacks as un-Islamic and condemned the killing of civilians, saying such attacks have nothing to do with the Muslim religion.

"Terrorism is criminal and spills the blood of innocents," said Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah al-Sheikh, the kingdom's senior most cleric.

"It attacks security, spreads terror among the people and creates problems for society. Such acts are forbidden by Islamic law," he said in a statement reported on the official SPA news agency.

"It is necessary to fight against the attempts by some to attach terrorism to Islam and Muslims with the goal of distorting the religion and to assail its leadership role in the world," he added.

The statement was for a conference on international cooperation in fighting terrorism and its financing, to open Saturday in Riyadh.
But I wonder who said terrorizing and killing civilians is Islam., Did Quran says that?? Do we have any verses on that in Quran? .. Well Mufti should go and read Quran....

yeezevee
Your usual rants, stupid

Dismissed

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:"Muhammad bin Lyin" said :[/b] I think you've made a terrible mistake here. If "appoint" is the correct word, then the Quran is asking whether Allah ever appointed gods to be worshiped besides the Beneficent God. The problem with this interpretation, is that it suggests that there are gods that Allah could appoint, if he so chose, and now, we have a problem with what God/Allah even means. So "created" actually has less problems than "appointed" if you can think about it. Allah never created those gods and therefore they never existed? Or, they DO exist, but Allah never appointed them. Think about it.
I suggest you stop thinking while upholding a mirror... It doesn't reflect good on you.

Still to me, wherever Allah 'Created', 'Made', 'Appointed' or as I have also seen translated:
(Q. 43.45) did We ever enable deities to be worshiped apart from the All-Merciful?

It doesn't change the core of the problem Muslims are facing with this -one- verse:
Allah is plainly recognizing this one other deity to be worshiped as well as Him!

Oh......... my Godssss! :blowup:
From this the 'WE' use by Allah throughout the Koran becomes crystal clear.
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.