Surah 18 proves Muhammad was a fraud

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
sunshine

Re: Surah 18 proves Muhammad was a fraud

Post by sunshine »

SAM wrote:
manfred wrote:For an Indonesian or Mayasian Muslim, neither "heart" nor "breast" will make any sense...

In their languanges, the seat of emotions and feelings is the liver. (hati) So, for example, you would say you love your girlfriend from the bottom of your liver.

Translations are a very tricky business.
For the mystic the heart is the center of the person round which the personality is formed. :*)
which obviously has no connection with Brain/ Logical thinking whatsoever. prophet Mo was a big dick from head to toe and you are Big lever(like cowhead malay muslim) all over :spam: :worthy:
Your beliefs become Your thoughts, Your thoughts become Your words, Your words become Your actions, Your actions become Your habits, Your habits become your Destiny

http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
crazymonkie_

Post by crazymonkie_ »

Cue SpAM saying we don't have 'real' knowledge and have no clue about what he's talking about.

We know exactly what he means. It's old hat, as they say. So old even the bones have become dust.
SAM

Post by SAM »

yeezevee wrote:]So dear SAM., Do you see any divinity in the above verses?
Yeap!!! The teaching of the Muhammad is to “Die before Death”, which means to realize in one's lifetime what death means…

[18:19] Such (being their state), We raised them up (from sleep), that they might question each other. Said one of them, "How long have ye stayed (here)?" They said, "We have stayed (perhaps) a day, or part of a day." (At length) they (all) said, "Allah (alone) knows best how long ye have stayed here. . . Now send ye then one of you with this money of yours to the town: let him find out which is the best food (to be had) and bring some to you, that (ye may) satisfy your hunger therewith: and let him behave with care and courtesy, and let him not inform any one about you.

(from sleep) mean "DIE"

[18:25] So they stayed in their Cave three hundred years, and (some) add nine (more).

So they "DIE" in their Cave .....
I don't also see any fraud., do yiu see that dear SAM??
Well, I can clearly see you're “ Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).” (al-Baqarah 2:18)
Last edited by SAM on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
sunshine

Post by sunshine »

SAM wrote:
yeezevee wrote:]So dear SAM., Do you see any divinity in the above verses?
Yeap!!! The teaching of the Muhammad is to “Die before Death”, which means to realize in one's lifetime what death means…
I don't also see any fraud., do yiu see that dear SAM??
Well, I can clearly see you're “ Deaf, dumb, and blind,they will not return (to the path).”(al-Baqarah 2:18)
Oh ... you mean they will not return to Allah's brothel house in paradise. that would be good for you since you will get the Lion's share of the WHOR-IES....... :lol:
Your beliefs become Your thoughts, Your thoughts become Your words, Your words become Your actions, Your actions become Your habits, Your habits become your Destiny

manfred

Post by manfred »

*Edit*: So you're using as evidence someone who was part of a Saudi medical conference, in Riyahd, converting to Islam?
No, THEY did the editing: They edited out the big fellow with the menacing face and the large meat cleaver...and the guy with the shot gun
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote: can't use 'heart', because there is an explicit word for the hearts which is Qiloob, either breasts or chests
Breast, heart...it means the same thing as in the context it literally means neither but figuratively means the same exact thing. Who do you think you're kidding?
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
Muhammad bin Lyin

SCAM wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:SCAM, please list which of these professors converted to Islam after making these statements. Thank you. And if you can't, you need to take a hike once and for all. We're getting tired of your blatant silliness. It used to be entertaining, or perhaps even funny, but it isn't anymore. Do you understand? Can you understand? Maybe i should have asked the last question before the one before it. :lol:
Malefactor bin Lampoon requires psychiatrist and mental health professionals intervention and invigilation . :lotpot:
SCAM wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:S
i asked a simple request.....spam. Will you or will you not honor it? Please list which ones on that list converted. Thank you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhHr7OBQrKs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM, I specifically asked you which one of those scientists on the list you posted converted to Islam. And you give me a phony propaganda tape where the guy who converted isn't even on the list, like you were requested to do. Now, you read what I asked correctly, therefore your post was a clear, attempted lie. Now, since you can't provide what has been asked of you, we'll move on. Can you tell me how Keith Moore could possibly think the Quran has divine origins and yet not convert to Islam? One cannot think that a book is divine and sing it's praises and then not follow the dictates and mandates of that book. One cannot hide the fact that he is a Muslim if he is a Muslim as that would be shirk. Therefore, we know for sure that Keith Moore never converted, and therefore something is very fishy about the whole thing. The same thing goes for Bucaille, who was the Saudi King's personal doctor. And look at that big list you posted. Not one single one of them converted to Islam? Not even one? Yes, apparently not even one. You're being SCAMMED because when it comes time for these professors to step up to their words and convert, none of them do. That should tell you something right there SCAM. Think about it, if you can.
SAM

Post by SAM »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
SCAM, I specifically asked you which one of those scientists on the list you posted converted to Islam. And you give me a phony propaganda tape where the guy who converted isn't even on the list, like you were requested to do. Now, you read what I asked correctly, therefore your post was a clear, attempted lie. Now, since you can't provide what has been asked of you, we'll move on. Can you tell me how Keith Moore could possibly think the Quran has divine origins and yet not convert to Islam? One cannot think that a book is divine and sing it's praises and then not follow the dictates and mandates of that book. One cannot hide the fact that he is a Muslim if he is a Muslim as that would be shirk. Therefore, we know for sure that Keith Moore never converted, and therefore something is very fishy about the whole thing. The same thing goes for Bucaille, who was the Saudi King's personal doctor. And look at that big list you posted. Not one single one of them converted to Islam? Not even one? Yes, apparently not even one. You're being SCAMMED because when it comes time for these professors to step up to their words and convert, none of them do. That should tell you something right there SCAM. Think about it, if you can.
Most Scientist believed Islam was the truth. They are not idiot like you who take verses out of context. :D

One of those scientists converted to Islam

Professor Tejasen studied various articles concerning the Qur'an and modern embryology. He spent four days with several scholars, Muslims and non-Muslims, discussing this phenomenon in the Qur'an and Hadith. During the 8th Saudi Medical Conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia he stood up and said:

"In the last three years, I became interested in the Qur'an... From my studies and what I have learned throughout this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Qur'an fourteen hundred years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means.

Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the one who is eligible creator. This creator must be God, or Allah.

I think this is the time to say La ilaha illa Allah, there is no god to worship except Allah (God), Muhammad rasoolu Allah, Muhammad is Messenger of Allah...

The most precious thing I have gained from coming to this conference is La ilaha illa Allah, and to have become Muslim."
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

Sam wrote:Most Scientist believed Islam was the truth.
Most scientists are kafirs.
sunshine

Post by sunshine »

Yes, Koran has all the sciences in it ranging from Microbiology to Cosmic science. Even Einstein took inspiration from the terror manual. he just forgot to give it proper credit.......It was just Kafir scientists who stole those theories from Koran and used them with modern invention. The only pathetic thing is that the Birth place of 20% profit i.e. The Islamic Restroom known as Mecca and its Barbars still drinks camel pee which could have been a scientific miracle if given to Kafirs.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Cassie wrote:
And they die as Islam not Muslim... :*)
sunshine

Post by sunshine »

SAM wrote:
Cassie wrote:
surely they dont get the ticket to Allah's Brothel, now do they?? :crazy:

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

SAM wrote:
Cassie wrote:
I know it's difficult for you, but try to make some sense. Kafirs are disbelievers. They live as kafirs and will die as kafirs. Despite your wishful thinking.
SAM

Post by SAM »

Cassie wrote: I know it's difficult for you, but try to make some sense. Kafirs are disbelievers. They live as kafirs and will die as kafirs. Despite your wishful thinking.
They too will die as Islam not Muslim. :turban: It doesn't matter what religion you are and you all die as Islam."To Allah we belong and unto Him we shall return".
Muhammad bin Lyin

SAM wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Most Scientist believed Islam was the truth. They are not idiot like you who take verses out of context. :D
Then why aren't most of them Muslim? If they believed Islam was the truth, then they would have to be a Muslim and if they are a Muslim, they have to openly declare this. No question about it.
Chief Chingachgook

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

SAM wrote:
Cassie wrote: I know it's difficult for you, but try to make some sense. Kafirs are disbelievers. They live as kafirs and will die as kafirs. Despite your wishful thinking.
They too will die as Islam not Muslim. :turban: It doesn't matter what religion you are and you all die as Islam."To Allah we belong and unto Him we shall return".
I have no objection to that for as long as I get my share of the virgins with swelling boobs!

Actually SAM we don't return to anybody let alone evil Islamic Allah. Google 'Near Death Experience' or ' NDE ' and find out. :D Out of the thousands of people who have died temporarily none come face to face with Angels holding log books. There's no virgin with swelling breasts after all. The desert messenger lied. :D
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
manfred

Post by manfred »

Samety SAM wrote: you all die as Islam
As he told us English is not his first language, let me help him and correct his statement:
he meant:

You shall all die just as Islam (will)...

Tricky business, life...

you catch it from sex and you will always die from it in the end...

so, life is a terminal venerial desease?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
SAM

Re: Surah 18 proves Muhammad wasn't any fraud

Post by SAM »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:

Then why aren't most of them Muslim? If they believed Islam was the truth, then they would have to be a Muslim and if they are a Muslim, they have to openly declare this. No question about it.
As I told you "They are not idiot like you who take verses out of context." :lol:

[Quran 18:20] "For if they should come upon you, they would stone you or force you to return to their cult, and in that case ye would never attain prosperity."

It's unnecessary for them to openly declare. "To Allah we belong and unto Him we shall return". :*)
SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:
Samety SAM wrote: you all die as Islam
As he told us English is not his first language, let me help him and correct his statement:
he meant:

You shall all die just as Islam (will)...

Tricky business, life...

you catch it from sex and you will always die from it in the end...

so, life is a terminal venerial desease?
You will surely die as Islam (1000%)...
Muhammad bin Lyin

Re: Surah 18 proves Muhammad wasn't any fraud

SCAM wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:

As I told you "They are not idiot like you who take verses out of context." :lol:
The why aren't they Muslims? I'm going to keep asking you this question until you have the honesty to face the question.
SCAM wrote: It's unnecessary for them to openly declare. "To Allah we belong and unto Him we shall return". :*)
Oh yes it is SCAM, and you KNOW that. So why do you lie?