Why quran is word of god: Answered by Farid

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
infidel_01

Why quran is word of god: Answered by Farid

Post by infidel_01 »

Hi Farid,

I am afraid that my post in previous forum lost. Anyway, as you asked me to open a new thread on this topic, please enlighten us why you are sure that quran is word of allah?

PS: It may differ in words used by me now, as I can't quote you from the earlier forum.
It is NOT IMMORAL for muslims to have non-muslims as slaves and sex slaves; But it is definitely IMMORAL for non-Muslims to own Muslim slaves -- Allah Diya, MTD & NAV;
WHY? None could answer
:))
infidel_01

Re: Why quran is word of god: Answered by Farid

Post by infidel_01 »

Waiting......................... :sleeping: :sleeping:
It is NOT IMMORAL for muslims to have non-muslims as slaves and sex slaves; But it is definitely IMMORAL for non-Muslims to own Muslim slaves -- Allah Diya, MTD & NAV;
WHY? None could answer
Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

The Quran is God's word because the Quran says it is.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
manfred

Post by manfred »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:The Quran is God's word because the Quran says it is.
:drool: :roflmao:

Muhammad, I would like to buy your house!!!

And your car, perhaps???

What are you waiting for???

I shall send you a nice piece of paper that says "This is payment in full for everything for sure"

What more could you possibly want?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
Muhammad bin Lyin

manfred wrote:

It doesn't have termites because I said so. No need to test for yourself.
manfred wrote: And your car, perhaps???
Brand new. I never drove it. I put used tires on it to give it a mature effect.
manfred wrote: What are you waiting for???

I shall send you a nice piece of paper that says "This is payment in full for everything for sure. What more could you possibly want?
Well....while you're at it, you might as well write it in Arabic. That way, I can make it mean anything that I want. :D
Trojan

Post by Trojan »

manfred wrote:

And your car, perhaps???

What are you waiting for???

I shall send you a nice piece of paper that says "This is payment in full for everything for sure"

What more could you possibly want?
Manfred,
Mohammed is being cynical, he is a kaffiroon like the rest of us ............ notice the " bin LYING " after Mohammed? :oops:

"Muslims are the first victims of Islam, to liberate them from this religion is the best service that one can render them..."
Ernest Renan (1823-1892)
infidel_01

Post by infidel_01 »

Where is little mobot? An absolute denial case study.

I know his answers. Since it appears that he will not join in here, I would like to show what I think he may write:

The question for him is: Why quran is word of allah/god?

He may answer like this:

1) It may be or it may not be. Untill you provide evidance that quran is word of allah, I am not going to respond.

2) I never claimed that, (where as he did claim that in old forum and I started the same thread there too upon his request, which he obviously never replied to). Now prove to me that I ever claimed that.

3) Give evidance that word of allah means word of allah literally, else I cease to post here.
(It will be a GEM, if he attempts this :lol: )

4) It is only my belief. Now, you provide evidance that quran is not word of allah

5) You can't prove our existance, so how can you prove the existance of quran?

6) Ask allah or allah knows the best sort of answer

7) Even if you prove that quran is NOT allah's word, it does not prove me wrong that quran is word of allah......
(This was the silliest thing I could think)

He will keep on going like this on the main issue and even worse on other points coming within discussion, but will never answer the core issue. I am sure that he will never even attempt to touch the main issue but all the rest.

I rest here. You can add up your points...

PS: As you see above, whatever the case be, its we infidels, who have to provide the evidance/proof, irrespective of his claim or our claim? What a lost case..
WHY? None could answer
charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

infidel_01 wrote:
3) Give evidance that word of allah means word of allah literally, else I cease to post here.
(It will be a GEM, if he attempts this :lol: )
The moment he argued that we can't be sure if "pieces of sky" really means "pieces of sky", his goose was cooked. :lol:
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
mohammed

Post by mohammed »

Hi,
Its me, Mohammed, peace be upon me.

I am telling you its the word of Allah.
Therefore, with out a doubt it is from Allah.

I hope thats clear. Its perfectly logically as one follows from the other.
As clear as camel urine.

May I also take this opportunity to enlighten you on another great piece of logic:
In the Quran it mentions me as the last prophet.

So therefore Allah's last prophet to give you guidance is me, mohammed (pbum).

PS: Come to do hajj and visit my grave asap.
Hate the sin, love the sinner.

An eye, for an eye, makes, the, whole, world, blind.

(MG)
Muhammad bin Lyin

Why is the Quran the word of God? Because Muhammad says so. Why is Muhammad right? Because the Quran says so. Why is the Quran right? Because Muhammad says so. Why is Muhammad right? Because the Quran says so. Why is the Quran right? Because Muhammad says so. Why is Muhammad right? Because the Quran says so. Why is the Quran right? Because Muhammad says so. Why is Muhammad right? Because the Quran says so. Why is the Quran right? Because Muhammad says so. Why is Muhammad right? Because the Quran says so. Why is the Quran right? Because Muhammad says so. Why is Muhammad right? Because the Quran says so

I am a prophet of God. Why? Because it says so in this here book I'm a writin'. So if you don't believe me, you should at least believe the book I'm a writin'. Does that make sense to y'all'? I hope not :lol:
Muhammad bin Lyin

I think I'm starting to understand why Jesus himself did not mention a book that he was compiling confirming his prophethood like Muhammad did. Seems like somebody recognized that this wouldn't make sense, so instead, it was OTHER people who wrote ABOUT him and called him a prophet (among other things). Muhammad didn't get it. Maybe that's why Jesus purposefully never did write a book. Even if someone invented the story of Jesus, they were pretty smart about how they did it, unlike Mo's attempt at proclaiming himself a prophet because the book he was reciting and compiling (or even writing himself) says so.
Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:I think I'm starting to understand why Jesus himself did not mention a book that he was compiling confirming his prophethood like Muhammad did. Seems like somebody recognized that this wouldn't make sense, so instead, it was OTHER people who wrote ABOUT him and called him a prophet (among other things). Muhammad didn't get it. Maybe that's why Jesus purposefully never did write a book. Even if someone invented the story of Jesus, they were pretty smart about how they did it, unlike Mo's attempt at proclaiming himself a prophet because the book he was reciting and compiling (or even writing himself) says so.

yes its very true that 'Self praise is no praise at all' but then Mohammedans are too dim to realise that.
Does a God create you simply to punish you in Hellfire well PREDESTINATING evil, illogical, sadistic allah DOES.
Muhammad bin Lyin

Nice way to sum up the problem. It's really the book that becomes the problem. One can't say, I'm a prophet because the words I'm reciting say so. One might as well proclaim themselves a prophet and leave it at that because it's no worse.
ronyvo

Post by ronyvo »

infidel_01 wrote:Waiting......................... :sleeping: :sleeping:
You can wait, my friend.
Either you will get the silence answer or the un-intellectual answer.

Fr. Zakaria boutrous of Egypt has caused a huge dent in Islam by exposing such wicked teachings in Islam that the islamists cannot answer him. He is waiting for over 5 years.
ronyvo

Post by ronyvo »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:I think I'm starting to understand why Jesus himself did not mention a book that he was compiling confirming his prophethood like Muhammad did. Seems like somebody recognized that this wouldn't make sense, so instead, it was OTHER people who wrote ABOUT him and called him a prophet (among other things). Muhammad didn't get it. Maybe that's why Jesus purposefully never did write a book. Even if someone invented the story of Jesus, they were pretty smart about how they did it, unlike Mo's attempt at proclaiming himself a prophet because the book he was reciting and compiling (or even writing himself) says so.
Jesus did not come to establish a religion. He did not come to write a book.
HE CAME TO SAVE HUMANITY. HE CAME TO SPREAD LOVE AND PEACE.

Mohammad on the other hand, got the idea of eatablishing a new religion, that is the way he sterted it, but actually he was after power. In order to overcome the Jews and christians, who harrassed him and forced him to escape to Medina, he ordered force, THE SWORD.
raghy

Post by raghy »

Holy Quran is the word of Allah (SAW). I am writing down the reasons that I can think of now. If I think of more reasons, I will write them as we go along.
1. Holy Quran is the word of Allah (SAW), because Holy Quran says so.
2. Holy Quran is the word of Allah(SAW) because the last prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said so. Muhammad (PBUH) is confirmed as the last prophet in the Holy Quran.
3. No other God other than Allah (SAW) claimed ownership to the Holy Quran. No other God claimed ownership because, there is no God but Allah (SAW).
I can't explain the source of the Holy Quran more clearer than this (for now atleast).
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

Islamic_Science, you're employing what is known as the 'argument from ignorance'. Ancient people already knew that burns are painful. Even a child knows that without being told when they play with fire.
Cassie

Post by Cassie »

Islamic_Science wrote:
Cassie wrote:Ancient people already knew that burns are painful.
Indeed ancient people already knew that burns are painful. But they believed in a soul. If a soul without the body burns in hell then how does it feel pain? Only the Qur'an has the answer.
??? The bible already talks about people burning in hell. What's new in the Quran?
Ace

Post by Ace »

Islamic_Science wrote:Out of all of the verses in the Bible not one of them descibes the painful punishment Hell as does the Qur'an. Christians believe that it is the soul that burns in Hell. Once again. If a soul without the body burns in hell then how does it feel pain? Only the Qur'an has the answer.

As soon as you explain the evolution of Buraq, the human faced winged horse that took muhammed to heaven, I'll explain that for you.

If you like my posts, you can find more articles on Islam here ;

http://www.debatefaith.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/AceoIogy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

Islamic_Science wrote:
Ace wrote:
Islamic_Science wrote:Out of all of the verses in the Bible not one of them descibes the painful punishment Hell as does the Qur'an. Christians believe that it is the soul that burns in Hell. Once again. If a soul without the body burns in hell then how does it feel pain? Only the Qur'an has the answer.
As soon as you explain the evolution of Buraq, the human faced winged horse that took muhammed to heaven, I'll explain that for you.
I don't care about fictional Buraq.
Do you believe in soul? If yes, then I will ask you, "Who experiences pain?". The body doesn't, because when a man dies, he stops feeling any pain. What does it mean to die? Does it not mean that the soul leaves the body during death?

If the body stops feeling any pain once the soul leaves it, it is only logical to conclude that it is the soul which experiences pain.

You don't care about fictional Buraq? Do you care about fictional Jibreel and fictional Allah? If you apply the same standards for being fictional to all the three, you will find that each of them are equally fictional. Want to try?
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.