Who takes away our soul at death?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
sum

Re: Who takes away our soul at death?

Post by sum »

Hello AhmedBahgat

You didn`t answer my question. Please tell me what the soul is and where it is. Your quotes did not answer the question.

sum
Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

Off-topic

I just came upon this Islam Angel Heirarchy
The highest ranking angel mentioned in the Koran is identified with the Spirit, who is made from God's light, and is the Divine Command and chief of the Kerubim (cherubim). He has eight forms who bear the throne of God, while Cherubim are the axis of creation. All angels are created from him, thus archangels and angels preside over the Universe for him. There are four archangels (another name used for Kerubim) named: Israfil, Jibril (Gabriel), Azrael (Izrail) and Michael. Two other angels are mentioned by name: Munkar and Nakir, who visit graves of those who recently departed. Ridwan, are angels in charge of heaven, while kiramu'l katiban are angels who accompany every person and record their lives (each person has two of them; one on each side of the person).
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

sum wrote:Hello AhmedBahgat

You didn`t answer my question. Please tell me what the soul is and where it is. Your quotes did not answer the question.

sum
your question was answered by the Qyran you stupid bum

you are dismissed
sum

Post by sum »

Hello AhmedBahgat

You know very well that you did not answer my question. I will ask you again. What is the soul and where is it? Do you know or not know? Please do not give me that unhelpful quote again. Only your own thoughts will do.

sum
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

You know very well that you did not answer my question. I will ask you again. What is the soul and where is it? Do you know or not know? Please do not give me that unhelpful quote again. Only your own thoughts will do.

sum
I don't know, now piss off
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

I must say you are honest Ahmed. :lol:
You are not the only one who does not know....I also would not know where my soul is, like many others I guess.

However, you could have looked up what a soul is.

Here you are…..
In many religions and parts of philosophy, the soul is the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being, often regarded as immortal. It is usually thought to consist of one's consciousness and personality, and can be synonymous with the spirit, mind or self.In theology, the soul is often believed to live on after the person’s death, and some religions posit that God creates souls. In some cultures, non-human living things, and sometimes inanimate objects are said to have souls, a belief known as animism.
The terms soul and spirit are often used interchangeably, although the former may be viewed as a more worldly and less transcendent aspect of a person than the latter. The words soul and psyche can also be treated synonymously, although psyche has relatively more physical connotations, whereas soul is connected more closely to metaphysics and religion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
sum

Post by sum »

Hello AhmedBahgat

Thank you for your honest reply.

Islam could not survive without indoctrinating muslims about the existance of the soul. Islam desperately needs the soul so as to threaten to punish it after death if the person has not "passed the test". It is an Islamic weapon. Without the existance of the soul the threat of a painful doom would not exist and Islam would lose its control over the muslims.

sum
Chief Chingachgook

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

AhmedTheBaghat is one who likes to call others 'stupid bum', 'piss off' besides his classic "Dismiss" Guess that's how he reacts if cornered. I think the Mods are very patient with him knowing the kind of guy he is. I don't like it Ahmedy, I am NOT M but I suggest you stop. Please let us voice our opinions, dislikes and our ideas in a civil manner. :whistling:
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Chief Chingachgook wrote:AhmedTheBaghat is one who likes to call others 'stupid bum', 'piss off' besides his classic "Dismiss" Guess that's how he reacts if cornered. I think the Mods are very patient with him knowing the kind of guy he is. I don't like it Ahmedy, I am NOT M but I suggest you stop. Please let us voice our opinions, dislikes and our ideas in a civil manner. :whistling:
when the confused bum goons dislike Islam in a civil manner
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat
what are you saying dear A_B., you mean to say you discuss with people who dislike Islam in a civil manner?? then why do you write that at viewtopic.php?p=52293#p52293" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that to to a new member of ffi??

with best regards
yeezevee
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:AhmedBahgat
what are you saying dear A_B., you mean to say you discuss with people who dislike Islam in a civil manner?? then why do you write that at viewtopic.php?p=52293#p52293" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; that to to a new member of ffi??

with best regards
yeezevee

i was kiddin with him, you bum
sum

Post by sum »

Hello AhmedBahgat

Are you aware of your soul? Are you consciously in touch with it or are you just assuming that you have one because the Koran and Muhammad refer to it?

sum
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Are you aware of your soul? Are you consciously in touch with it or are you just assuming that you have one because the Koran and Muhammad refer to it?

sum

Of course I do when I am awake, however when I am asleep, my soul goes away somewhere, I am still tryin t find out where it goes when I sleep, when I find out I will let you know, but I hope that my soul is not hanging around with your soul when both of us are asleep at the same time
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

I am still tryin t find out where it goes when I sleep, when I find out I will let you know, but I hope that my soul is not hanging around with your soul when both of us are asleep at the same time
YOUR SOUL IS SHARMOOTH A_B. Not only you , your soul also doesn't know where it goes and what ideas it has. It seem to me, that your soul is like the Character of Prophet Muhammad. It doesn't know where it goes as Prophet also didn't know at that time where his stupid political party Islam is going to take Muslim folk. You find it now they are down the drain and looking for food because they spend 5hrs a day putting their head in the sand and rest of the time in that useless book Q'uran. Few intelligent Muslims folks that came out of the book are running around the world like headless chickens to convince rest of the world ISLAM IS PEACE.

That is what is happening to your soul when you are sleeping dear A_B. It is restless. lol..

yeezevee
Last edited by yeezevee on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

AhmedBahgat wrote:

sum

Of course I do when I am awake, however when I am asleep, my soul goes away somewhere, I am still tryin t find out where it goes when I sleep, when I find out I will let you know,
I would like to know your opinion about the difference between consciousness and soul. Your post implies that they are same.
AhmedBahgat wrote:but I hope that my soul is not hanging around with your soul when both of us are asleep at the same time
That was really funny :lol:
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
sum

Post by sum »

Hello AhmedBahgat

I am also very interested in your views that charleslemartel is seeking -

I would like to know your opinion about the difference between consciousness and soul. Your post implies that they are same.

sum
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

I am also very interested in your views that charleslemartel is seeking -

sum

Well, I consider both the same, but I am open if you can shed light about the mystery of the soul

now, if you come with your typical crap that Muslims are programmed to believe in souls becauuse the Quran says so, I will dismiss you because not only Muslims believe so but most people of earth believe so and possibly including ones with no religion
kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

Of course I do when I am awake, however when I am asleep, my soul goes away somewhere, I am still tryin t find out where it goes when I sleep, when I find out I will let you know, but I hope that my soul is not hanging around with your soul when both of us are asleep at the same time
This confused goon dont know where his soul goes when he is sleeping because he doesnt accept the Jerry Springer man made hadith books that clearly elaborated about souls in immense details. This idiot esteemed friend should know that the Quran said the souls of both believers and non believers go to God when they are asleep.

By the way, since you are bound to hell, dont worry about where your soul headed when you are asleep. Worry about wetting your bed child. Now go and clean your bed.

Humanity is but one family. :)
charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

kenmirzz wrote:
This confused goon dont know where his soul goes when he is sleeping because he doesnt accept the Jerry Springer man made hadith books that clearly elaborated about souls in immense details. This idiot esteemed friend should know that the Quran said the souls of both believers and non believers go to God when they are asleep.
Really? :lol:
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
kenmirzz

Post by kenmirzz »

Well, I consider both the same, but I am open if you can shed light about the mystery of the soul

now, if you come with your typical crap that Muslims are programmed to believe in souls becauuse the Quran says so, I will dismiss you because not only Muslims believe so but most people of earth believe so and possibly including ones with no religion
"Yasaluu naka a'nirruh, qulirruhu min amri robbi" Quran(17:85-86)

Meaning: "They ask you concerning the Rooh (Soul, Spirit) say the Rooh (Soul, Spirit) is under the command of my Lord."Of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you."

Here goes your answer you confused idiot esteemed friend. Dont ask too many questions about souls or you will end up in hell child. Wet your bed again?

Humanity is but one family. :)