Who takes away our soul at death?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
skynightblaze

Who takes away our soul at death?

Post by skynightblaze »

It is Allah who creates you and takes your souls at death; and of you there are some who are sent back to a feeble age, so that they know nothing after having known (much): for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Powerful.

VS

He is the irresistible, (watching) from above over His worshippers, and He sets guardians over you. At length, when death approaches one of you, Our angels take his soul, and they never fail in their duty.

If thou couldst see, when the angels take the souls of the Unbelievers (at death), (How) they smite their faces and their backs, (saying): "Taste the penalty of the blazing Fire-

Who is it ? Angels or Allah?
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.
AhmedBahgat

Re: Who takes away our soul at death?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

skynightblaze wrote:16.70.
It is Allah who creates you and takes your souls at death; and of you there are some who are sent back to a feeble age, so that they know nothing after having known (much): for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Powerful.

VS

He is the irresistible, (watching) from above over His worshippers, and He sets guardians over you. At length, when death approaches one of you, Our angels take his soul, and they never fail in their duty.

If thou couldst see, when the angels take the souls of the Unbelievers (at death), (How) they smite their faces and their backs, (saying): "Taste the penalty of the blazing Fire-

I replied to this about 3 years ago

Here is the explanation for another esteemed friend

Allah is the supreme who assigned roles to His servants

one of the roles He assigned is for one of the angels, let's call him the angel of death

so the angel of death role is to cause people to die (WITH THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH), in effect, it is Allah who gave the ability to such angel to do so,

the angel of death role is not only to cause people to die as inserted into him by Allah, rather his role also include hiring other angels to work for him, i.e. causing the people to die, possibly he taught them how to do it as he learnt it from Allah, or possibly Allah inserted in them such power to cause people to die

so here is the order again

Allah (THE CEO) -> angel of death (THE TEAM LEADER) -> the angels of death (THE TEAM)

And as you should know that nohting can happen within the organisation without the CEO approval
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Also bear in mind that we are only taking DEPARTMENT OF DEATH

i.e. there are other departments within the organisation
Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:

VS

one of the roles He assigned is for one of the angels, let's call him the angel of death

so the angel of death role is to cause people to die (WITH THE PERMISSION OF ALLAH), in effect, it is Allah who gave the ability to such angel to do so,

the angel of death role is not only to cause people to die as inserted into him by Allah, rather his role also include hiring other angels to work for him, i.e. causing the people to die, possibly he taught them how to do it as he learnt it from Allah, or possibly Allah inserted in them such power to cause people to die

Allah (THE CEO) -> angel of death (THE TEAM LEADER) -> the angels of death (THE TEAM)

And as you should know that nohting can happen within the organisation without the CEO approval
Then it should have said that Allah orders their souls to be taken rather than say Allah takes their souls. Anyway, I'm not going to argue this because it's silly, and generally speaking, your inherent dishonesty makes me want to puke. You are one the worst liars I have ever encountered and you feel no shame about this whatsoever. Why not? Simple answer. You're a Muslim. But ultimiately, in the final summation, it is only you that you fool.
Last edited by Muhammad bin Lyin on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
sum

Post by sum »

Hello AhmedBahgat

Do you believe that there is any such thing as a soul? If you do, please explain what it is and where it is.

sum
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

sum wrote:Hello AhmedBahgat

Do you believe that there is any such thing as a soul? If you do, please explain what it is and where it is.

sum
Hello sum

And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is from the commands of my Lord, and you are not given of knowledge but a little.

[Al Quran ; 17:85]

وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الرُّوحِ ۖ قُلِ الرُّوحُ مِنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّي وَمَا أُوتِيتُمْ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا (85)

Cheers
Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:

sum
Hello sum

And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is from the commands of my Lord, and you are not given of knowledge but a little.

[Al Quran ; 17:85]

وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الرُّوحِ ۖ قُلِ الرُّوحُ مِنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّي وَمَا أُوتِيتُمْ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا (85)

Cheers
Say: My prophet doesn't know.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
sum

Post by sum »

Hello AhmedBahgat

Your quote -
Say: The soul is from the commands of my Lord, and you are not given of knowledge but a little.

Can you please explain what this means?

sum
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Your quote -
Say: The soul is from the commands of my Lord, and you are not given of knowledge but a little.

Can you please explain what this means?

sum
Hello sum

It means that its knowledge is with Allah only because we were given little knowledge about it, read the rest of the verse
Marie

Post by Marie »

VS

Hmmm. Could it be Allah decides when it is time for a person to die he sends angels to collect the soul and bring it to meet him?

But then that would be contradiction from the last surah qouted.
skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:
Spoiler! :

VS

I see there is a clear cut fault with your bum. Your analogy is faulty. There is a difference between CEO making someone do it and doing something himself. The verse shouldnt have said Allah takes away the souls. It should have said Allah makes the angels take away souls eventhough we put Allah at the top most .
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.
skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

Marie wrote:

VS

Hmmm. Could it be Allah decides when it is time for a person to die he sends angels to collect the soul and bring it to meet him?

But then that would be contradiction from the last surah qouted.
The contradiction still doesnt go away. IF Allah is the one who decides its time for a person to die and thereby sends angels then it cannot mean Allah himself is taking away the soul of a humans.Its just like a CEO getting the job done through others but not doing it himself.The verse says Allah does it himself and hence the contradiction. Please correct me IF I got you wrong .
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

skynightblaze wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:
Spoiler! :

VS

I see there is a clear cut fault with your bum. Your analogy is faulty. There is a difference between CEO making someone do it and doing something himself. The verse shouldnt have said Allah takes away the souls. It should have said Allah makes the angels take away souls eventhough we put Allah at the top most .
Read these verse you stupid dumb kid:

49: And to Allah prostrates whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth of any creature, and (so do) the angels while they do not act arrogantly.
50:They fear their Lord above them and they do what they are commanded.

[Al Quran ; 16:49-50]
وَلِلَّهِ يَسْجُدُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مِنْ دَابَّةٍ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ وَهُمْ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ (49)
يَخَافُونَ رَبَّهُمْ مِنْ فَوْقِهِمْ وَيَفْعَلُونَ مَا يُؤْمَرُونَ (50)

- See you confused kid They fear their Lord above them and they do what they are commanded.

Dismiss yourself, kid
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Also read this verse, you confused kid:

They said: Glory to You, we have no knowledge but that which You has taught us; surely You are the all-Knowing, the all-Wise.
[Al Quran ; 2:32]

قَالُواْ سُبْحَانَكَ لاَ عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلاَّ مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ (32)

-> See kid what the angels are saying: Glory to You, we have no knowledge but that which You has taught us, and as you kid should know that causing death is knowledge to how to do it

piss off, kid, you have bneen slam dunked
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

CEO sets up a department because he cannot by himself do all the work that the department is supposed to do. So, do you mean to say that God cannot do all this by himself and therefore he needs angels to work for him. Does that make god All-Powerful?
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Also read this verse, you confused kid:

They said: Glory to You, we have no knowledge but that which You has taught us; surely You are the all-Knowing, the all-Wise.
[Al Quran ; 2:32]

قَالُواْ سُبْحَانَكَ لاَ عِلْمَ لَنَا إِلاَّ مَا عَلَّمْتَنَا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ (32)

-> See kid what the angels are saying: Glory to You, we have no knowledge but that which You has taught us, and as you kid should know that causing death is knowledge to how to do it

piss off, kid, you have bneen slam dunked
The verses you brought only show that Allah taught something to angels and he commanded angels to do something. Let us consider an example here.

Your boss commands you to do something. Does that mean that your boss is the one who is doing that work? The answer is no!

e.g 2

You teach a student how to pass an exam. Does that mean you are the one who is passing the exam? Again the answer is no!

SO these verses in no way tell us that Allah is the one who is taking away the soul at death. At the max we can conclude that Allah taught the angels to how to take soul at death. This doesnt mean Allah himself is taking the soul away. Its clear that angels are the ones carrying out this work for him from many verses in the quran but suddenly in between quran says that Allah does this work. This is a clear cut contradiction which your shameless arse is continuously denying.
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

keep it itchy, kid
skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

AhmedBahgat wrote:keep it itchy, kid
Let me tell you something. Life without itch isnt funny.I had and I have lots of itch within me. I have suffered plenty of times on account of it . The suffering was temporary and when everything cooled down it became eternal moments of joy.I still laugh at some moments in my life.Btw I am bound to be itchy as I am a disciple of Iblis and a great fan of him.
Roohee

Post by Roohee »

Hi

This can hardly be an answer to skynightblaze’s excellent argumentation. I am sorry Mr. Bahgat, you are trying to wiggle out here but the predicament is your own making.

Perhaps you have forgotten the mechanism of your God’s actions. In your holy Qur’an, your God has made it clear by using the “Maidat” (Table-spread) analogy. Allah intervenes in all cosmic affairs but he does it through “Medium”. Your Allah could have enlightened Muhammad directly without using Gabriel as a mediator but Allah is clever enough to teach you people, nothing works without a mediator in between them.

I went through some of your posts to get an idea of the person behind Ahmed Bahgat and am somewhat impressed on your deep knowledge of your book which many Muslims lack grievously. BTW, what I am saying is, you should not have overlooked the prime of God’s functional mechanism. I am sure you know it but you had to neglect it (no offence meant)for the purpose of debating.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Roohee wrote:
Hi

This can hardly be an answer to skynightblaze’s excellent argumentation. I am sorry Mr. Bahgat, you are trying to wiggle out here but the predicament is your own making.

Perhaps you have forgotten the mechanism of your God’s actions. In your holy Qur’an, your God has made it clear by using the “Maidat” (Table-spread) analogy. Allah intervenes in all cosmic affairs but he does it through “Medium”. Your Allah could have enlightened Muhammad directly without using Gabriel as a mediator but Allah is clever enough to teach you people, nothing works without a mediator in between them.

I went through some of your posts to get an idea of the person behind Ahmed Bahgat and am somewhat impressed on your deep knowledge of your book which many Muslims lack grievously. BTW, what I am saying is, you should not have overlooked the prime of God’s functional mechanism. I am sure you know it but you had to neglect it (no offence meant)for the purpose of debating.

How about mister roohi that you too keep it itchy along with him

at least both of yous can rob your bums together to relief yourselves, just kiddin

also mister confused, you have never been a Muslim to call yourself an ex-muslim, stop deluding yourslef, pal