Rajesh vs. Ahmed Bahgat

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Chief Chingachgook

Re: Rajesh vs. Ahmed Bahgat

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

parvez mustaq wrote:Stupid Americans
They believe every thing
They even believed, men most excellent goats can fly the sophisticated American air liner without ground support dodging the best aviation security system in the world and flying in the no fly zone
Oh GOD ! the lies that Americans tell to humanity
Lol
Oh, 9/11 again huh? **** y-a-w-n****
Here we go again folks! Whatever ills muslims face, tsunamis included, are the work of 'evil' Jews and Americans. Jews smuggled dynamites into the Jakarta JW Marriote Hotel too!
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Chief Chingachgook wrote:
They believe every thing
They even believed, men most excellent goats can fly the sophisticated American air liner without ground support dodging the best aviation security system in the world and flying in the no fly zone
Lol
Here we go again folks! Whatever ills muslims face, tsunamis included, are the work of 'evil' Jews and Americans. Jews smuggled dynamites into the Jakarta JW Marriote Hotel too!
This is the part that disgusts me the most about Muslims. The constant lying and they feel no shame in doing so.

Hey, mustaq, Khalid Sheik Muhammad already proudly and gleefully admitted to planning 911 in a court about 9 months ago. It's over. Get your lying head out of the sand you silly caveman. You ignorant, lying Muslim. Now stop lying you disgraceful pig. Are you willing to admit you're wrong? Of course not because you are a Muslims which immediately translates into sneaky, stubborn, ignorant and dishonest. Soon the world is going to become sick of you people and your constant attempts at lying. And about your stupid lies about people not being able to get through security. Yet another stupid, stinking filthy lie on your part. Read it and weep, and wallow in your lying mud you lying scumbag.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/23/airport.gun/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You ignorant fairy tale teller. You Muslim. And you people wonder why everybody hates you? You deserve it and this is a perfect example as to why.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
Muhammad bin Lyin

parvez mushtaq wrote:Sorry .I am late in my replay
I was in moon enjoying my holidays
I think you people will believe this as you have believed Armstrong was on the moon before 40 years
Interestingly I landed where Armstrong stood the American flag, and it was still there and flying as it was before 40 years
Did you ever hear the little fairy tale that your Muslim bros make up about Armstrong converting to Islam on the moon because he heard the call to prayers? did you ever hear that one? Did you? Did you? What a perfect example of just how pathetic you people are and how there is no low that you are not willing to sink to.

parvez mushtaq wrote: Anyway, let’s come to the topic
No dear yeez, I was perfectly correct
I truly dislike people who say "dear" when you know they don't mean it.
parvez mushtaq wrote: See , the verse in quran is talking about a layer which is illuminated by stars
And science says the same
What layer does science say that the stars live in? Also, the stars are within the canopy that is supposed to tear open on the last days, another clear and glaring indication that the author of the Quran did indeed see the sky as a canopy of sorts with little lights hanging from it. That's why the lamps will also scatter and then fall to the earth during the last day. This is exactly what would happen to lamps if they were hanging from a ceiling and the ceiling cracked open and fell apart. It also says the sky , or the lowest heaven, take your pick, will be flimsy. Clearly another indication that the author of the Quran thought the sky was a physical canopy of sorts that contained lights beneath it. It also says the earth and the sky were joined together but that the sky was split from it and raised above the earth. How could the sky be separated from the earth and raised above it when the earth is contained within the sky or lowest heaven? Whoops!!! But, of course, if the author really did think the sky was a canopy raised on high,, then this all makes perfect sense. It's ....right....there....right...in....front....of ....your....stinking....face. Look at it.
parvez mushtaq wrote: We are discovering nature , but to test quran with our discovery is wrong
If we can test the bible, we can test the Quran, hypocrite.
parvez mushtaq wrote: Cos we are in lowest of lower level in our discovery and comparing this things with quran will like a elementary kid asking abdul kalam about rockets

with regards

Mushtaq
Excuse patently rejected.
Last edited by Muhammad bin Lyin on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Universal

Post by Universal »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Chief Chingachgook wrote:
They believe every thing
Lol
This is the part that disgusts me the most about Muslims. The constant lying and they feel no shame in doing so.

Hey, mustaq, Khalid Sheik Muhammad already proudly and gleefully admitted to planning 911 in a court about 9 months ago. It's over. Get your lying head out of the sand you silly caveman. You ignorant, lying Muslim. Now stop lying you disgraceful pig. Are you willing to admit you're wrong? Of course not because you are a Muslims which immediately translates into sneaky, stubborn, ignorant and dishonest. Soon the world is going to become sick of you people and your constant attempts at lying. And about your stupid lies about people not being able to get through security. Yet another stupid, stinking filthy lie on your part. Read it and weep, and wallow in your lying mud you lying scumbag.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/23/airport.gun/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You ignorant fairy tale teller. You Muslim. And you people wonder why everybody hates you? You deserve it and this is a perfect example as to why.
there is indeed a dire need for a extensive research to be done as to what parts of muslim brian stops responding normally to any input because of the indoctrination and brainwashing they undergo. It is just amazing to see their stupidity to believe in any consipiracy theory and respond in a similar stupid manner, and this trait is obvious among all muslims across the globe irrespective of whether they live in developed country or in the most backward country.

May be MBL you can come out with some ground-breaking/moon splitting findings about this while you are doing daaaaaaaawwwaa in the shawwaaa!! :roll:
"All the muslims will assemble before Allah on Judgement Day and ask him to translate the Quran :) "- Charlesmartel FFI
Muhammad bin Lyin

Findings? No findings required. Just look at the default behavior of Muslims. It's right in front of everybody, whether they make excuses for it or ignore it or not. Look at how mustaq tried to say others were lying, when the fact turns out that it is the Muslims who are lying, once again.