Rajesh vs. Ahmed Bahgat

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
letstalk

Rajesh vs. Ahmed Bahgat

Post by letstalk »

Upon Ahmed Bahgat's request for a new thread on one on one "debate?" I am posting my first objection here:

Quran claims in 4:82 that had it not been the Book of God, there would have been a lot of contradictions in it. And there are contradictions in it. Read the following verses in contrast:
41:11 vs. 21:30
54:19 vs. 69:6 and 69:7
42:31 vs. 5:55 and 9:71
45:14 and 109:6 vs. 9:5 and 9:29
52:35 vs. 19:9 and 19:67
57:22 vs. 53:39, 44:3 and 44:4
63:5 vs. 4:107
69:35 and 69:37 vs. 37:62 to 37:66

So Quran is proving itself to be NOT FROM GOD.
yeezevee

Re: Rajesh vs. Ahmed Bahgat

Post by yeezevee »

letstalk is hard on Ahmed Bahgat. letstalk is trying to pull A_B on to a debate., that is wonderful
Quran claims in 4:82 that had it not been the Book of God, there would have been a lot of contradictions in it. And there are contradictions in it. Read the following verses in contrast:
just for the sake of readers let us put those ayahs on table.. All are form Shakir
004.082: Do they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.
Well, according A_B; Allah is NOT God., Allah is something else., A_B is also Not sure what it is.

Any way let us put the verses that letstalk put out and may contradict each other..
41:11 vs. 21:30; well that is good, Ahmed Bahgat is on chapter 41., so let us put that also here

SHAKIR's 41.011 : Then He directed Himself to the heaven and it is a vapor, so He said to it and to the earth: Come both, willingly or unwillingly. They both said: We come willingly.

AhmedBahgat's 41.011 : Moreover He directed Himself to the heaven while it is vapour, and He said to it and to the earth: Come both, willingly or unwillingly. They both said: We come willingly.

SHAKIR' 021.030: Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed up, but We have opened them; and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?

AhmedBahgat's 41.011: Have those who have disbelieved seen that the heavens and the earth were joined then We have separated them; and We have made of water every living thing. Then will they not believe?
But dear friends., All of above verses are GARBAGE. I am not sure how you guys are going to prove whether they are contradicting each other or NOT.,

It is just nonsense and Garbage. what is this? Allah said to "Vapour heaven and Solid earth., You idiots get together and they both came together.." ?? Huh...

And Muslim robots see Black holes, houries, heavens, ORIGIN of universe and what not in such silly verses.. what is wrong with these people??? well we will add other Allah verses that "letstalk" put out for discussion..

good luck to both of you guys...
yeezevee
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:letstalk is hard on Ahmed Bahgat. letstalk is trying to pull A_B on to a debate., that is wonderful
just for the sake of readers let us put those ayahs on table.. All are form Shakir
004.082: Do they not then meditate on the Quran? And if it were from any other than Allah, they would have found in it many a discrepancy.
Well, according A_B; Allah is NOT God., Allah is something else., A_B is also Not sure what it is.

Any way let us put the verses that letstalk put out and may contradict each other..
41:11 vs. 21:30; well that is good, Ahmed Bahgat is on chapter 41., so let us put that also here

SHAKIR's 41.011 : Then He directed Himself to the heaven and it is a vapor, so He said to it and to the earth: Come both, willingly or unwillingly. They both said: We come willingly.

AhmedBahgat's 41.011 : Moreover He directed Himself to the heaven while it is vapour, and He said to it and to the earth: Come both, willingly or unwillingly. They both said: We come willingly.

SHAKIR' 021.030: Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the earth were closed up, but We have opened them; and We have made of water everything living, will they not then believe?

AhmedBahgat's 41.011: Have those who have disbelieved seen that the heavens and the earth were joined then We have separated them; and We have made of water every living thing. Then will they not believe?
But dear friends., All of above verses are GARBAGE. I am not sure how you guys are going to prove whether they are contradicting each other or NOT.,

It is just nonsense and Garbage. what is this? Allah said to "Vapour heaven and Solid earth., You idiots get together and they both came together.." ?? Huh...

And Muslim robots see Black holes, houries, heavens, ORIGIN of universe and what not in such silly verses.. what is wrong with these people??? well we will add other Allah verses that "letstalk" put out for discussion..

yeezevee

Do you have a Quran argument or you only want a slander game?
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

letstalk wrote:Upon Ahmed Bahgat's request for a new thread on one on one "debate?" I am posting my first objection here:

Try to get yourself organised, now I need just one Quran argument at a time, so select one from the above and walk me through it USING YOUR OWN WORDS (no copy/paste), then I will have the pleasure to slam dunk it, also don't worry about the rest of your arguments, I will slam dunk all of them inshallah one at a time

cheers
letstalk

Post by letstalk »

Dear Slamd... I mean Ahmed Bahgat

Where is your answer.

Still with sweet regards

Rajesh Kumar
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

letstalk wrote:Dear Slamd... I mean Ahmed Bahgat

Where is your answer.

Still with sweet regards

Rajesh Kumar
YOu are dismissed, punk
letstalk

Post by letstalk »

Dear ?unk Baghat

The next time you think you can debate, kindly note that "... so long as it may concern, it will be no holds barred."

Smooch

Rajesh Kumar
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat says: You are dismissed, punk

letstalk says : Smooch
well it is all مشاكس ... مشاكس .... مشاكس., No discussion and nothing to learn., Any ways I pasted Verses 41:11 & 21:30
Spoiler! :

and Ahmed says
I have to agree with you partially dear AhmedBahgat. It is true that there is a bit of "Slander game" & I do use that where ever it is needed., But it appears you did not (OR YOU DON'T WANT TO) see the Q'uranic argument., Please explain to the readers what is the message in those two verses?

Well on the way, let me also add that contradictory verse 54:19 vs. 69:6 and 69:7 mentioned by letstalk., Well may be single verse is useless., then let us add few verses around "54:19 vs. 69:6 and 69:7"
054.018:: Ad treated (the truth) as a lie, so how (great) was My punishment and My warning!

054.019 : Surely We sent on them a tornado in a day of bitter ill-luck

054.020: Tearing men away as if they were the trunks of palm-trees torn up.

054.021: How (great) was then My punishment and My warning!

069.004: Samood and Ad called the striking calamity a lie.

069.005: Then as to Samood, they were destroyed by an excessively severe punishment.

069.006: And as to Ad, they were destroyed by a roaring, violent blast.

069.007: Which He made to prevail against them for seven nights and eight days unremittingly, so that you might have seen the people therein prostrate as if they were the trunks of hollow palms.
So Question here again is., is there any contradiction between verses 54:19 & 69:6 ; 69:7 ??

Frankly speaking I don't see any contradiction dear letstalk., What i see is an Arabic song; what I see is silly CHILDISH chiding or warnings to people of that time specially to Jews but no contradiction. That is my view.

with best wishes to both of you
yeezevee
piscohot

Post by piscohot »

Moreover??

Someone else talking about Allah?
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."
letstalk

Post by letstalk »

yeezevee, there is a difference between "one day" and "seven days and eight nights".

piscohot: hello. intro and intentions please.
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

letstalk wrote
yeezevee, there is a difference between "one day" and "seven days and eight nights"
well off course there is a difference between "one day" and "seven days and eight nights" ., that is true but., but still I can not see the CONTRADICTION between verses 054.019 & 069.006 -069.007 dear letstalk., let me read that again
054.019: : Surely We sent on them a tornado in a day of bitter ill-luck

& other two are saying

069.006: And as to Ad, they were destroyed by a roaring, violent blast.

069.007: Which He made to prevail against them for seven nights and eight days unremittingly, so that you might have seen the people therein prostrate as if they were the trunks of hollow palms.
Well as a Muslim, one can say those verses are just describing some sort of war type events of Past(before the birth of Mr. Muhammad) at different times. So I say again NO CONTRADICTION lol :lol: :lol:., but one can say that they are silly/stupid stories for children or at the best songs/sonnets for adults who speak Arabic....

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Any way let us look at other verses of you picked out on that subject dear letstalk ., that is verses 42:31 vs. 5:55 and 9:71
042.031: And you cannot escape in the earth, and you shall not have a guardian or a helper besides Allah.

005.055: Only Allah is your Vali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.
009.071: And (as for) the believing men and the believing women, they are guardians of each other; they enjoin good and forbid evil and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Messenger; (as for) these, Allah will show mercy to them; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.
Spoiler! :
042.030 : And whatever affliction befalls you, it is on account of what your hands have wrought, and (yet) He pardons most (of your faults).
042.032: And among His signs are the ships in the sea like mountains.

005.054: O you who believe! whoever from among you turns back from his religion, then Allah will bring a people, He shall love them and they shall love Him, lowly before the believers, mighty against the unbelievers, they shall strive hard in Allah's way and shall not fear the censure of any censurer; this is Allah's Face, He gives it to whom He pleases, and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.

005.056 : And whoever takes Allah and His messenger and those who believe for a guardian, then surely the party of Allah are they that shall be triumphant.

009.070: Has not the news of those before them come to them; of the people of Nuh and Ad and Samood, and the people of Ibrahim and the dwellers of Madyan and the overthrown cities; their messengers came to them with clear arguments; so it was not Allah Who should do them injustice, but they were unjust to themselves.

009.072: Allah has promised to the believing men and the believing women gardens, beneath which rivers flow, to abide in them, and goodly dwellings in gardens of perpetual abode; and best of all is Allah's goodly pleasure; that is the grand achievement. [/b]
the spoiler has the verses around those three verses . Again., I don't see any contradiction between between 042.031 Vs 005.055 + 009.07., What I see is STUPIDITY and "INFUSING FEAR IN THOSE who don't believe in Muhammad and his Allah., but no contradiction dear letstalk. Correct me if i am wrong dear letstalk

any ways i wonder whether you could explain me these words in 009.071:

"And (as for) the believing men and the believing women, they are guardians of each other; they enjoin good and forbid evil and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Messenger; (as for) these, Allah will show mercy to them; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise."

what is that and pay the poor-rate, means., Is it pay to poor and take care of them?? or someother silly stff??

with best wishes
yeezevee
letstalk

Post by letstalk »

dear zeezevee

if u r serious that u dont see any contradiction in these verses, i'll look for a psychiatrist who could pass u some advice on how to think logically.

with sympathy

Rajesh Kumar
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

letstalk writes
dear zeezevee

if u r serious that u dont see any contradiction in these verses, i'll look for a psychiatrist who could pass u some advice on how to think logically.

with sympathy
:lol: ., yes i do need a psychiatrist dear letstalk., That is such a subject often psychiatrist's need help. Any way one of the goals of FFI is " to make things clear from Q'uran to those who considers "It word of God/Allah"., So you will have hard time to prove that unless you are an expert in argument. It is true that there are contradictory verses in Q'uran. But for the believer it is the word of GOD.. hence for them there is no contradiction at best you don't understand or you are taking the verse "OUT OF CONTEXT". Now it is up to you to prove and explain... lol.

So I read you at http://challenge2islam.wetpaint.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ., You are thorough with your articles and you come up with some harsh question to Muslims and you are also good in writing and on top of all that you are also quite young. Such people are rare in Islam. Hence There is so much responsibility on people like you. Your health and well being is extremely important dear letstalk. Please cool down., I know it is hard.

Any ways let me tell you a little story.,

You know In 1843 AD, The English occupied Sindh. They divided Sindh in to three parts Karachi, Hyderabad and Shikarpur. In those days Larkana was the part of Shikarpur and Dadu was part of Larkana. There was a town called Nirun-Kot. Elliot and John Dawson wrote a wonderful story on that town in their book "History of India by its own Historians" they wrote it in 1869 .. and they describe about this town. You know how Nirun-Kot became Hyderabad??

Until 1768 its name was Nirun-Kot., Mr. Ghulam Shah Kalhor., THE SAINTLY RULER OF SINDH.. renamed it after our DESERT Prophet Muhammad(PBUH's) son in-law Mr. "Alī ibn Abī Ṭālib". Apparently he was also called as "Haidar" or Haidar Ali.... So that is how Haiderabad .. or Hyderabad is born.

If we go back earlier than 1748 There is another story on that town Nirun-Kot. ., but that is for another time. For that you have to listen the sounds of Ganjo Taken and visit those BARREN HILLS.. the Ganjo Taken . Those BARREN HILLS still talk, still tell stories of past. Any ways please take care of yourself. It is very nice to talk to a person like you..

with best wishes
yeezevee
Last edited by yeezevee on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
letstalk

Post by letstalk »

Dear yeezevee

You surprise me each time I read you. "Here, he's a Muslim... no. no he hates Islam... well, Is he a Shia?... An atheist... no but... "

You seem to have good knowledge about this part of the world. I have not yet been able to make this part Nirun-Kot again. I say "name does matter" and eversince I have left Islam, I have started hating names that come from Islamic background.

By the way, like "Alif laaaaaam meeeeeeeeem", I'm thinking of suggesting the local Molvis to "silently" include a line in the Quran called "Yee Zeeeeeeeee Veeeeeeee!!!"

Thanks for complements

Good to talk to you

Rajesh Kumar
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Dear yeezevee

You surprise me each time I read you. "Here, he's a Muslim... no. no he hates Islam... well, Is he a Shia?... An atheist... no but... "

You seem to have good knowledge about this part of the world. I have not yet been able to make this part Nirun-Kot again. I say "name does matter" and eversince I have left Islam, I have started hating names that come from Islamic background.

By the way, like "Alif laaaaaam meeeeeeeeem", I'm thinking of suggesting the local Molvis to "silently" include a line in the Quran called "Yee Zeeeeeeeee Veeeeeeee!!!"

Thanks for complements
dear Rajesh Kumar., dear letstalk ., I like everything from your posts NOT THOSE HIGHLIGHTED WORDS.., Hate is NOT good., it doesn't help., Its hurtful to self. It often hurts more the person who is hating than those whom he/she hates. So please think it over..
Good to talk to you

Rajesh Kumar
Oh common., there is plenty to talk., so in fact it is other way around..

with best wishes
yeezevee
letstalk

Post by letstalk »

Dear yeezevee

Only when I hate Islam will I try to bring people out of it. I cannot say I love all diseases. I cannot say I love terrorism. I cannot say I love inflation and unemployment. However, I admit I was wrong at saying I hate "names" that come from Islamic background because "names" only represent objects and ideas.

As far as talking to you is concerned, I do like it and we will talk much more. But each time you'll need to swallow, "good to talk to you"!!!

Cheers and regards

Rajesh Kumar
parvez mushtaq

Post by parvez mushtaq »

rajesh wrote a usual stupid stuff
Spoiler! :
letstalk wrote:Upon Ahmed Bahgat's request for a new thread on one on one "debate?" I am posting my first objection here:

yeez explained in detail
Spoiler! :
letstalk is hard on Ahmed Bahgat. letstalk is trying to pull A_B on to a debate., that is wonderful

yeezevee
ahmed accuses
Spoiler! :
then he answers answers beautifully to rajesh

Try to get yourself organised, now I need just one Quran argument at a time, so select one from the above and walk me through it USING YOUR OWN WORDS (no copy/paste), then I will have the pleasure to slam dunk it, also don't worry about the rest of your arguments, I will slam dunk all of them inshallah one at a time

lol,( i am always a happy man , i love to laugh)
ahmed asks rajesh to translate quran of his own! , wow

for this rajesh asks ahmed
Spoiler! :

Where is your answer.

Still with sweet regards

Rajesh Kumar
for this ahmed says

real beauty ,wow again

YOu are dismissed, punk

in other words ahmed accepts defeat or since rajesh could not give his own translation ahmed is out
since the later one is really foolish , so we should accept the first one
ahmed accepts defeat !

AND RAJESH IS GLAD

SO HE SAYS

Spoiler! :
Dear ?unk Baghat

The next time you think you can debate, kindly note that "... so long as it may concern, it will be no holds barred."

Smooch

Rajesh Kumar

but yeez is a good guy , cos he cannot disappoint rajesh , he takes the thread forward

dear dear dear

is this a kind of game or what
i am beginning to feel i am wasting time here
it is as if as they say in urdu

mi maara sarka martu , tu rooya sarka roo
meaning
i will act as if i am hitting you
you act as if you are crying

good luck

Mushtaq
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

parvez mushtaq wrote:rajesh wrote a usual stupid stuff
Spoiler! :

yeez explained in detail
Spoiler! :

yeezevee
ahmed accuses
Spoiler! :
then he answers answers beautifully to rajesh

lol,( i am always a happy man , i love to laugh)
ahmed asks rajesh to translate quran of his own! , wow

for this rajesh asks ahmed
Spoiler! :

Where is your answer.

Still with sweet regards

Rajesh Kumar
for this ahmed says

real beauty ,wow again

YOu are dismissed, punk

in other words ahmed accepts defeat or since rajesh could not give his own translation ahmed is out
since the later one is really foolish , so we should accept the first one
ahmed accepts defeat !

AND RAJESH IS GLAD

SO HE SAYS

Spoiler! :
Dear ?unk Baghat

Smooch

Rajesh Kumar

but yeez is a good guy , cos he cannot disappoint rajesh , he takes the thread forward

dear dear dear

is this a kind of game or what
i am beginning to feel i am wasting time here
it is as if as they say in urdu

mi maara sarka martu , tu rooya sarka roo
meaning
i will act as if i am hitting you
you act as if you are crying

good luck

Mushtaq

Mister Pervert Mushrik

How ignorant you are?

I had a long dialogue with that prick in PMs, and based on that I dismissed him,

Don't you know that I don't deal with jerks, mister?

Well, I always get questions from Kafirs on my PM, actually yesterday a Kafir asked me to translate two verses for him/her, and I translated the whole sura for him/her, therefore I am the sole decision maker to whom I should dialogue with and whom should I dismiss

You filthy mushrik wants to interpret it as accepting defeat, I really careless, you may keep it itchy with him

Salam
yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Mister Pervert Mushrik

How ignornat (IGNORANT)you are?

I had a long dialogue with that prock (PRICK)in PMs, and based on that I dismissed him,

Well, I always get questions from Kafirs on my PM, actually yetrtstdau(YESTERDAY) a Kafir asked me to translate two verses for him/her, and I translated the whole sura for her, therefore I am the sole decision maker to whom I shold dialogue with

You filthy mushrik wants to intrpret(INTERPRET) it as acceolting(ACCEPTING) defeat, I really careless,(CARE LESS) you may keep it itchy with him

Salam
What the hell is that dear Ahmed ? Go to sleep and here is recommended link http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/public/ ... w_dash.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; How to eat good food to lower blood pressure. Reading that will help you and your near & dear..

yeezevee
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

yeezevee wrote:
Mister Pervert Mushrik

How ignornat (IGNORANT)you are?

I had a long dialogue with that prock (PRICK)in PMs, and based on that I dismissed him,

Well, I always get questions from Kafirs on my PM, actually yetrtstdau(YESTERDAY) a Kafir asked me to translate two verses for him/her, and I translated the whole sura for her, therefore I am the sole decision maker to whom I shold dialogue with

You filthy mushrik wants to intrpret(INTERPRET) it as acceolting(ACCEPTING) defeat, I really careless,(CARE LESS) you may keep it itchy with him

Salam
What the hell is that dear Ahmed ? Go to sleep and here is recommended link http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/public/ ... w_dash.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; How to eat good food to lower blood pressure. Reading that will help you and your near & dear..

yeezevee
Yekee, read my comment above again and you should see that all typos were fixed, again you punk, I don't care if you make fun of my spelling, you may keep it ithcy along with them