Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:59 am                    >>Main Site<<

Allah made everything in pairs.

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science

Allah made everything in pairs.

Postby Ace » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:21 am

Allah Made Everything in Pairs

YUSUFALI: Glory to Allah, Who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge.

سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْأَزْوَاجَ كُلَّهَا مِمَّا تُنبِتُ الْأَرْضُ وَمِنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَمِمَّا لَا يَعْلَمُونَ 36:36

YUSUFALI: And it is He who spread out the earth, and set thereon mountains standing firm and (flowing) rivers: and fruit of every kind He made in pairs, two and two: He draweth the night as a veil o'er the Day. Behold, verily in these things there are signs for those who consider!

13:3وَهُوَ الَّذِي مَدَّ الأَرْضَ وَجَعَلَ فِيهَا رَوَاسِيَ وَأَنْهَارًا وَمِن كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ جَعَلَ فِيهَا زَوْجَيْنِ اثْنَيْنِ يُغْشِي اللَّيْلَ النَّهَارَ إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

043:012
YUSUFALI: That has created pairs in all things, and has made for you ships and cattle on which ye ride,

43:12وَالَّذِي خَلَقَ الْأَزْوَاجَ كُلَّهَا وَجَعَلَ لَكُم مِّنَ الْفُلْكِ وَالْأَنْعَامِ مَا تَرْكَبُونَ

The benefits of 80 million years without sex

...Scientists have discovered how a microscopic organism has benefited from nearly 80 million years without sex. ...Bdelloid rotifers are asexual organisms, meaning that they reproduce without males. Without sex, these animals lack many of the ways in which sexual animals adapt over generations to survive in their natural environment....Humans and most other types of organisms reproduce sexually - resulting in two copies (or a pair) of each chromosome within a cell, one copy inherited from each parent. [1]

1.University of Cambridge - The benefits of 80 million years without sex

more info

Peer Reviewed open source biology

Hermaphrodites

Pseudobiceros

..many flatworms appear to hunt and fight for mates. Each worm is hermaphroditic, containing both ovaries with eggs and testes with sperm. Some even have two penises and one or more genital pores for receiving a unique, two-tailed sperm delivered during copulation... engaging in some odd reproductive behavior -- referred to as penis fencing.

During penis fencing, each flatworm tries to pierce the skin of the other using one of its penises. The first to succeed becomes the de facto male, delivering its sperm into the other, the de facto female. For the flatworms, this contest is serious business. Mating is a fight because the worm that assumes the female role then must expend considerable energy caring for the developing eggs.[1]

1.PBS

more info

University of Georgia-Pseudoceros bedfordi; Persian carpet flatworm

University of New Hampshire - Biology - Reproductive System and Mating
If you like my posts, you can find more articles on Islam here ;

http://www.debatefaith.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=13

My Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/AceoIogy
Ace

Re: Allah made everything in pairs.

Postby charleslemartel » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:51 am

Allah did not have the benefit of this knowledge when he was writing Quran, Dear Ace; nothing surprising here :lol:
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
charleslemartel

Postby subanallah » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:17 am

charleslemartel wrote:Allah did not have the benefit of this knowledge when he was writing Quran, Dear Ace; nothing surprising here :lol:

I think you are really tired and needs ZZZZZZ
Islam Will Rule the Universe

Satan words at www.faithfreedom.org
subanallah

Postby ukavinda » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:17 am

Allah made Adam in pairs. But Muhamad is unique only one. Allha is only one. Satan is only one.
ukavinda
ukavinda

Postby Ace » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:22 pm

come on guys, any Muslim willing to reply ? I posted this on the previous forum and got no answer....

My Youtube

Ace

Postby Trojan » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:10 pm

subanallah wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:Allah did not have the benefit of this knowledge when he was writing Quran, Dear Ace; nothing surprising here :lol:

Or maybe allah was really tired when he wrote the koran that is why it seems to have numerous errors like the one mentioned here.

Islam will rule the universe

:roflmao: Islam is having a hard time ruling the middle east and you talk about it ruling the universe. What... will aliens on another planet have to face mecca on earth and bow down before your stone idol too???
Your statement is as absurd as the koran itself.

:oops:

"Muslims are the first victims of Islam, to liberate them from this religion is the best service that one can render them..."
Ernest Renan (1823-1892)
Trojan

Postby Ki Santoso Sejati » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:29 am

deleted
Last edited by Ki Santoso Sejati on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ki Santoso Sejati Dukun Palsu Penipu
Ki Santoso Sejati

Postby Ace » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:20 pm

Come on muslims,....what happened,....

My Youtube

Ace

Postby Muhammad bin Lyin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Yeah, would you people please give Allah a break? After all, nobody's perfect, right? :lol: :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
Muhammad bin Lyin

Postby Muhammad bin Lyin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:52 pm

subanallah wrote:

Yes....that's right. You are getting sleepy...sleepy......sleepy..........sleepy, and when you wake up, you will have no memory of this error in the Quran.

By George, that's how they do it!!! :lol: :lol:
Muhammad bin Lyin

Postby Muhammad bin Lyin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:56 pm

ukavinda wrote:Allah made Adam in pairs. But Muhamad is unique only one. Allha is only one. Satan is only one.
ukavinda

Swallow your Gerber peas and carrots when mommy gives it to you, don't drivel it. :lol:
Muhammad bin Lyin

Postby Ace » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:12 pm

I think this is the 4th Question Ahmed can't answer

My Youtube

Ace

Postby Muhammad bin Lyin » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Looks that way to me. Boy, after this new board has been put up, he's really been getting his arss spanked all over the place.
Muhammad bin Lyin

Postby Ace » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:08 pm

come on Akhmed

My Youtube

Ace

Postby charleslemartel » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:10 pm

Ace wrote:come on Akhmed

And come on Farid.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
charleslemartel

Postby infidel_01 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:55 am

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Looks that way to me. Boy, after this new board has been put up, he's really been getting his arss spanked all over the place.

HI MBL,

I am predicting that both Ahmed and farid will leave islam this year, thanks to we kaffirs.... :lol: :lol:
It is NOT IMMORAL for muslims to have non-muslims as slaves and sex slaves; But it is definitely IMMORAL for non-Muslims to own Muslim slaves -- Allah Diya, MTD & NAV;
WHY? None could answer
:))
infidel_01

Postby charleslemartel » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:17 am

infidel_01 wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Looks that way to me. Boy, after this new board has been put up, he's really been getting his arss spanked all over the place.

HI MBL,

I am predicting that both Ahmed and farid will leave islam this year, thanks to we kaffirs.... :lol: :lol:

Both of them have taken the first steps: Ahmed rejects Ahadith and Farid is not sure about the meanings of verses in Quran :lol:. However, I do not agree with your prediction; they use their intelligence to justify the unjustifiable.
charleslemartel

Postby infidel_01 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:23 am

charleslemartel wrote:
infidel_01 wrote:

HI MBL,

I am predicting that both Ahmed and farid will leave islam this year, thanks to we kaffirs....

Both of them have taken the first steps: Ahmed rejects Ahadith and Farid is not sure about the meanings of verses in Quran :lol. However, I do not agree with your prediction; they use their intelligence to justify the unjustifiable.

:lol:

I may be wrong charles, but its just the start of the year and the way these two mobots are getting slam dunked left, right and middle, they just have two choices...leave FFI or leave islam. This year is so bad for them, you know. Especially, HM, IAT, yourself, sum, pragmatist, piscohot and not to forget ixo, ruby, SKZ and many more are in full flow to wash these mobots up....

I have just one thing to say: Kaffir-O-Akbar :worthy:
It is NOT IMMORAL for muslims to have non-muslims as slaves and sex slaves; But it is definitely IMMORAL for non-Muslims to own Muslim slaves -- Allah Diya, MTD & NAV;
WHY? None could answer
:))
infidel_01

Postby Pragmatist » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:38 am

I may be wrong charles, but its just the start of the year and the way these two mobots are getting slam dunked left, right and middle, they just have two choices...leave FFI or leave islam. This year is so bad for them, you know. Especially, HM, IAT, yourself, sum, pragmatist, piscohot and not to forget ixo, ruby, SKZ and many more are in full flow to wash these mobots up....

I have just one thing to say: Kaffir-O-Akbar :worthy:[/quote]

Thanks for the mention 'infidel 01' nice to get after being here only a short time. :roll:
Does a God create you simply to punish you in Hellfire well PREDESTINATING evil, illogical, sadistic allah DOES.
Pragmatist

Postby Ace » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:10 pm

2 weeks since I posted this thread,....and not even one Muslim dares to post in it.

Come on guys...

My Youtube

Ace

Next

Return to The Quran and Hadith