Is there a true religion in the world?
1. Islam has been proved a false, man-made religion and Muslims, no matter how learned have been disclosed to be the greatest sex addicts, rapists, assassins, terrorists and deeply illogical people.
and recent reports (10th and 12th April) of abduction, rape and forced conversion of Hindu girls in Karachi by influential Muslim officers and Maulvis published in Daily TheNews)
2. Even if some Muslims are good, they are dangerously possessive about Islam, and have completely lost the sense of right and wrong, good and evil, love and hatred and blessings and curse.
3. The worst symptom of Islam is that it makes its believers feel superior, which is, doubtlessly, a curse.
4. A Muslim would normally think of a way to JUSTIFY what the rakshas Muhammad taught instead of admitting the truth. For an instance, following is a sample dialogue between myself and prominent Muslims.
A dialogue between:
1. A Muslim Scholar
2. Myself (Rajesh Kumar)
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: Are you a Muslim?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): No.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: Why?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Because Islam is a false religion.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: How?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): 1. Quran claims in 4:82 that had it not been the Book of God, there would have been a lot of contradictions in it. And there are contradictions in it. Read the following verses in contrast:
41:11 vs. 21:30
54:19 vs. 69:6 and 69:7
42:31 vs. 5:55 and 9:71
45:14 and 109:6 vs. 9:5 and 9:29
52:35 vs. 19:9 and 19:67
57:22 vs. 53:39, 44:3 and 44:4
63:5 vs. 4:107
69:35 and 69:37 vs. 37:62 to 37:66
So Quran is proving itself to be NOT FROM GOD.
Another false claim of Quran (2:23 and 10:38) is that no one can make a Surah as good as one of the Quran. But there is a whole website on Surah's like those of Quran: www.suralikeit.com
In 52:34, Quran challenges that no one can make a book as good as Quran. Whereas Vedas and Gita are fare better and more ethical than Quran.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: Your objections are based on your superficial understanding of Quran. It is not easy to understand the Quran. We need the support of Hadith, Fiqah and/or Scholars (Ulema).
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): By saying this you are falsifying the verses 54:17, 54:22, 54:32 and 54:40
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: The Quran has been safe for over 1400 years.
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): The Vedas have been intact for more than 6000 years.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: There are a number of Allah's signs (proofs of his existence).
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Such as?
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: Quran has many scientific miracles.
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): No. See www.faithfreedom.org
. The vedas and other Hindu sources have many more scientific miracles.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: When you place your left hand on a plane surface 'palm down', your fingers show the shape of "Allah" as it is written in Arabic.
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): This is a coincidence. But a greater fact is that you use the same hand to masterbate your wife's genitals and wank yourself. The left hand, Muslims use to clean themselves after getting through the toilet. Nature has itself arranged for the disgrace of this word.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: You are blaspheming Allah.
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): I am refuting your faulty logic.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: Then who is God?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Lord Krishna.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: What is the proof?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Read the Gita, Ramayan, Mahabharat, Vedas, meditate on their teachings and decide by yourself.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: What is special about Hinduism?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): The lessons of righteousness, tapassya and vegetarianism. However, you can fully understand my point only by reading Hindu scriptures under a guru’s guidance.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: What is good about vegetarianism?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): That you love God's creation so much that you do not kill even the animals.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: But Hindus only avoid cow's meat.
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Yes, because it is Lord Krishna's beloved animal. However, vedic teachings declare that the more pious should avoid meat altogether.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: But plants are also living beings.
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Only because they "absorb" water and minerals and "grow" larger. They do not have soul.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: Dr. Zakir Naik said in one of his speeches that plants also have souls and feelings.
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Dr. Naik is not God. If he claims so, why doesn't he arrange funerals for dead plants? Why doesn't he talk to plants? Why doesn't he ask plants to pray for him?
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: But God has given us teeth suitable for both vegetable and meat eating.
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Though chicken is permissible especially when it becomes very necessary to stay alive, yet not recommended. And God has given us hands suitable for helping us eat, cheat, beat, fondle and kill. Should we do all these things?
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: Then what tells us what is right and what is wrong?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): The Gita, the vedas, your common sense.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: But our intellect is limited.
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Then use your limited intellect.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: Why not Obey Allah's commands because His intellect is much greater than ours.
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): I have proven above that at least Quran is not God's book. Why suppose that Quran carries Allah's orders?
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: Are you telling me that our ancestors were wrong?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): That's right. But if you insist, let me ask you. Would you still follow if they were wrong? If your father was a cobbler, must you be a cobbler? If your grandpa spent his life in prison, must you go and offer your arrest for no reason?
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: What else would you say?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): In 2:2, Quran says "THAT (not 'this') is the Book in which there is no doubt." How will you refuse if I say that the pronoun "THAT" refers to Gita or Vedas?
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: What if the Quran IS nevertheless the book of God?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): If God is a lousy writer, the Quran may be His book as I proved above. But such a lousy God is not trustworthy. He may put you into hell forever EVEN if you spend your life obeying him.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: The Quran is at least an ethical book.
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Stephen Covey's "Seven Habits" series is much much more ethical than the Quran.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: Why do you call Muhammad a rakshas?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Because he shamelessly encouraged people to live luxurious life and the cult continued for over 14 centuries. It is one of the biggest evils I have heard of.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: Is the Bible the book of God?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): I don't believe it. Still even if it is, Jesus says in it "Thou shalt not kill". And killing can only refer to human beings and animals. Even Jesus forbad the killing of animals, though Christians disobey him. It indicates that Jesus must have been inspired by Lord Krishna.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: But in the Bible, Jesus has been reported to have eaten meat.
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): As I said I do not believe that the Bible is God's word (though it has some good teachings), still Jesus orders "not to kill". And if he ate meat, it was his action. Christians are trying to do what he did. This way, they should also get crucified on the cross. Another possibility is that Jesus’s eating meat could be the magic of Maya, only an illusion (or deception to senses). But Christians, instead of obeying his order, try to copy him.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: Then why not live a life without religion?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Try if you can. But it is better to live a tough, heroic life on Vedic teachings and attain salvation than to waste the lifetime in purposeless junk. Follow the most strict form of Hinduism and sooner and later you WILL gain self realization and a definite idea of right and wrong, whereas Islam only encourages you to live a relatively luxurious life.
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: How?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): 1. It allows sex gratification through polygamy (4:3). 2. It promotes animal slaughtering (16:5, 40:79, 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115). Without good reason, it orders the killing of human beings (9:5 and 9:29)
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: What about Hadith?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Since Hadiths are voluminous, I can only highlight some key points. If you read the books of Hadith (especially Bukhari and Muslim) SINCERELY, You will find them full of unethical and illogical teachings. Some examples are:
1. Muhammad did what he pleased and a companion testified it by saying "I observed that Allah would deliver orders ACCORDING TO MUHAMMAD'S CONSENT." It clearly shows that Muhammad was animposter and by posing to be the prophet of God, he gained people's favour and passed a sex-centered life. You would argue that Muhammad lived a simple life. Well, what was his greatness in it if he ate what he wanted (chiefly the food his companions gifted), enjoyed 11 women of his choice, moved his followers like slaves, passed orders instead of doing counseling (compare with Gita which is a CONVERSATION and not an imposition).
2. Muhammad did backbiting of a tribesman shortly before he visited him and passed justifying remarks on this action when his wife "Ayesha" objected on it.
3. According to Hadith the whole universe comprises seven skies and seven earths, one above another (more like a pasta sandwich)
4. Muhammad strictly forbad Muslims from reading other scriptures (On the other hand, he encourages the seeking of knowledge "even if one has to go to China" - Note: Budhism has been the prevailing religion of China). Was he afraid of getting his lies disclosed?
A MUSLIM SCHOLAR: So, what is your conclusion?
MYSELF (RAJESH KUMAR): Your conclusion must be yours. Mine is the Bhagavad Gita, the Vedas, the Upanishads, the Puranas and the teachings of learned Vedantins like Sri Swami Sivananda and Swami Srila Prabhupada. Jai Shri Krishna!
What is the purpose of life?
Accoring to Christopher Westra, the most famous master of Holographic Creation, the purpose of life follows (I have included my comments in parentheses):
1. Share Your Love. Truly pursue this purpose in life with passion, and all the others will follow naturally! Love everyone, and start with those closest to you (Mahatma Gandhi teaches the same).
2. Give to Others. You can make a difference in the world! Choose to serve and give in small ways right now. One purpose of life is to serve others (Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Tresa teach the same).
3. Increase in Light. Your spirit and body can actually hold light. Learn to flow with light, bringing it into your life and letting it flow out
to others. Increase your light bearing capacity by following the truth you know (The light refers to knowledge. "Vedas" are the doubtlessly absolute books of knowledge).
4. Learn Wisdom. Pursue wisdom not as your final purpose, but for the love of Wisdom and also to better serve others with increased talents (Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 4: Dnyana Yoga - The Path of Wisdom).
Read the best books and learn all you can. Truth is eternal, and you can take it with you (This is what the Gita and Vedas are all about)!
5. Accept Yourself. Love who you are. Your birth, body, parents, strengths, weaknesses and nationality all have a purpose. Accept your purpose and your talents. Feel your emotions and allow them to flow (The Gita chiefly covers this topic).
6. Enjoy the Mystery. Wonder at the beauty and richness of life, without trying to figure it all out. See the world in childlike simplicity and joy (Children are the shape (ROOP) of Bhagvan).
7. Create Your Reality. In this sphere, you choose with your thoughts what to create. Be bold in life, and decide what you really want. Move toward all your dreams with a powerful vision! You can learn to consciously create your life. Choose now to maximize your creative mind by signing up for the newsletter or by viewing this short video on Creating Your Reality (The most splendid writing on the topic of thought power is by Sri Swami Sivananda Ji Maharaj).
8. Follow the Spirit. Trust your inner voice that leads you and prompts you into the higher paths. Learning to follow this Holy Spirit is one of the purposes of life. As you listen to the spirit, you will achieve greater inspiration for all your daily activities (For the most part of it, the Git covers the topic thoroughly).
9. Revel in the Present. Find joy, focus, and engagement in every present activity. Your point of personal power is the present moment. You can only act in the present. As you live in the now, you conquer the illusion of time and begin to live in Holographic Time (This is the central theme of Krishna Bhakti - durable joy is not in money, sex or fame. it is in being pure, sinless and up to the standards of God).
10. Experience Joy. The ultimate purpose of this life is joy and happiness. We maximize our joy by pursuing it indirectly. Simply pursue the first nine purposes of life and the tenth (Joy) will flow magnetically to you (This is the central theme of Krishna Bhakti - durable joy is not in money, sex or fame. it is in being pure, sinless and up to the standards of God)!
Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare
Om Namo Narayan, Om Namo Narayan, Om Namo Narayan.