Yashua vs. Isa

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
why the confused christians accept that Isa as named by the Quran is Jesus?
Because they are confused. Look, Aksel showed you the correct name and he proved it. You lose. Now you hope to use the confusion of others as a defense? Look at what a weasel you are being. Never mind, it doesn't bother you because you have no integrity to be bothered.
AhmedBahgat wrote: Why not simply say, their Jesus id not Isa in the Quran because two things:

1) His name is noot right
2) He is portrayed as a human and not god or son of god
Because there is a problem that Aksel has correctly pointed out and for all of your disgusting tap dancing, the problem's still there. Shameless Muslim. They'll lie, cheat, divert,..... whatever it takes till the very end.
AhmedBahgat wrote: yet we see all the christians accepting that the one named Isa in the Quran is their Jesus
Christians really don't accept anything in the Quran, so they look at Isa as just another sign that's it's not talking about the same Jesus, but rather a fabricated and twisted Arab version of Jesus created by Muhammad to bring him down to his own level so that he can be a prophet too. So if you want to know what Christians really believe, there it is. So they don't pay much attention to "Isa" because they believe it's an Arabic fabrication of Muhammad's.
AhmedBahgat wrote: dismiss you ugly arse, you shameful freak of a licker
I'm here and will be here and you need to leave this forum. It's one thing for you to try your sh!t here but if you can't stand up and take responsibility for it and answer for it when taken to task, then you need to go. There's no point in you saying anything at all here if you're merely going to use the stupid escape hatch of dismissal every single time. It's pathetic and it's time you learned that or go somewhere else where they don't have mutual discussions or debates. Go debate yourself in front of the mirror and use the fake Quran you are creating for yourself. Come back when you are ready to discuss things evenly and fairly. Everybody is sick of your habitual lies. Aren't you ever going to get sick of them? Whoops, that's right, I forgot. you're a Muslim, and this is your job and in your very nature. Sorry about that. :lol: Dogs bark, Muslims lie.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: Tell me then you ugly arse licker bound to hell

why the confused christians accept that Isa as named by the Quran is Jesus?

Why not simply say, their Jesus id not Isa in the Quran because two things:

1) His name is noot right
2) He is portrayed as a human and not god or son of god


yet we see all the christians accepting that the one named Isa in the Quran is their Jesus

dismiss you ugly arse, you shameful freak of a licker
Regardless of people's common stupidity, Aksel has rightfully pointed out that Isa does not exist in the Arabic Bible. It's that simple. So why are you still arguing about anything? Because that's your nature as a dishonest Muslim and it's my pleasure to continually point it out, and thanks for being around to enable me to do so. :D

The arbic bible is a translation you stupid arse licking ugly freak

had the bible been an arabic book all along, then aksel would have had a point

let's see what he has to say regarding the word in his own scriptures before bloody talking ill about the Quran, I believe I am in the process of cornering him, you just watch arse licker
And now, when the liar gets cornered, he tries to attack someone else's religion. There it is folks. The desperate, terrorist hijacker or kidnapper that will attack someone or something else outside of the discussion if need be. It reminds me when Saddam fired missiles at Israel in the 1991 Gulf War. SAME EXACT MENTALITY. This is the mentality of the Muslim folks, and although Bahgat is not as extreme as Saddam, it's still the same tendencies and thought processes. Always grabbing at or clawing at anything it can before you can get it out the door. :lol: I laugh, but there's truth to it. It's an overall mentality shared by many Muslims.

As far as the Bible being a translation, it has been shown that Isa is not the proper translation into Arabic and Isa instead points to another name. Muhammad just thought he was using the right name, that's all, and Aksel did a very convincing job showing that using actual facts and educational knowledge. In short, he smoked you, and now out come the diversions. Doesn't it make you ashamed to constantly have to resort to little stunts like this? Whoops, you're a Muslim. Scratch that last question. :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by yeezevee »

Muhammad bin Lyin says
"Dogs bark, Muslims lie"
My goodness., Allah seems to be sending revelations through Muhammad bin Lyin ., Those words appears to be similar to that I find in Q'uran., I can add that ayah from Lying Muhammad to these I find at http://www.quran-islam.org/universe.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Allah created heavens and Allah expanding it"....." 51:47

"Allah made the sun to light up (the sky) and the moon that is lit"....." 10:5

"Allah made the stars and make them to lose their lustre".....77:8

"Allah ordained the sun and the moon,Alla made them to run and Allah appointed time." ....13:2

"Allah made the heaven and Allah decorated the lowest heaven (universe) with lanterns (stars)." ...41:12
In the same way
..Allah made the Dog and he made them to Bark

Allah made Muslim and he made them to lie ..
.
We can go on making as many ayahs as we want similar or better than what we read in Q'uran

Fools are every where and foolishness is in every one...
yeezevee

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:Anytime you want to attack my religion to examine it's truth or it's effects on humanity, be my guest: If you do so with reason.

I will not ask the M's to bin this thread but I want to thank everyone who contributed.
"But" thank everyone or "and" thank everyone? It's actually an important question. And why would anybody ask the PM's to bin any thread anyway? If people don't like the thread, they don't respond and it naturally drops to the bottom via lack of responses. If it doesn't, then enough people like it and someone's personal preferences should be put aside rather than reign (or rain) over top of it. Perfect system. What's the need for interference? What's the need for the ultimate control or individual preferences? I have to admit that I really would never consider ever binning anything and I think it's insecurity to do so. One does not become better because the world is alright, the world becomes better because one is alright. You can try to carpet the whole of the earth to protect your feet, or you can merely wear slippers. So this whole notion of feeling better based on how others act is nonsense.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Maersk »

Baguette should start focusing on the use of "JESUS" in the NIV and KJ version of the Bible next. I, for one, would like to hear his dismissal, for a change. :lotpot:

crazymonkie_
Posts: 1899
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:01 am

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by crazymonkie_ »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:I have to admit that I really would never consider ever binning anything and I think it's insecurity to do so. One does not become better because the world is alright, the world becomes better because one is alright. You can try to carpet the whole of the earth to protect your feet, or you can merely wear slippers. So this whole notion of feeling better based on how others act is nonsense.
Oh, I'd say there are times when its acceptable, like when someone's really obviously spamming the boards. Though since Meth's been banned, I haven't noticed any trash-able threads, and I still agree with you (mostly) in principle.

User avatar
Aksel Ankersen
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:45 am
Location: Coastlines

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:Anytime you want to attack my religion to examine it's truth or it's effects on humanity, be my guest: If you do so with reason.

I will not ask the M's to bin this thread but I want to thank everyone who contributed.
"But" thank everyone or "and" thank everyone?
Although this thread was not a loss, I wanted to thank you all for your contibutions.
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:why would anybody ask the PM's to bin any thread anyway?
Well, Ahmed's implication was that the thread was a humiliation for me and I should ask the M's to remove it from public sight, I am not so easily ruffled.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

crazymonkie_ wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:I have to admit that I really would never consider ever binning anything and I think it's insecurity to do so. One does not become better because the world is alright, the world becomes better because one is alright. You can try to carpet the whole of the earth to protect your feet, or you can merely wear slippers. So this whole notion of feeling better based on how others act is nonsense.
Oh, I'd say there are times when its acceptable, like when someone's really obviously spamming the boards. Though since Meth's been banned, I haven't noticed any trash-able threads, and I still agree with you (mostly) in principle.
Yes, it's just in principle. Obviously it's possibly for a banning case that is obviously "universal", but even then, if everybody ignors it, the thread drops down out of existence.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:Anytime you want to attack my religion to examine it's truth or it's effects on humanity, be my guest: If you do so with reason.

I will not ask the M's to bin this thread but I want to thank everyone who contributed.
"But" thank everyone or "and" thank everyone?
Although this thread was not a loss, I wanted to thank you all for your contibutions.
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:why would anybody ask the PM's to bin any thread anyway?
Well, Ahmed's implication was that the thread was a humiliation for me and I should ask the M's to remove it from public sight, I am not so easily ruffled.

Oooohhh, HE'S telling you to remove it? :lol: :lol: Sorry, I missed that. Well, you're a bright young man so I'm sure you realize that this is him admitting you have completely spanked him in no uncertain terms and him hoping this thread can go away. You really did a nice, documented, thorough, convincing job. Congrats. You certainly do your homework and boy oh boy do they hate that. It's the worst nightmare of any liar, not just the common Muslim liar. :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

fudgy
Posts: 436
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:17 am

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by fudgy »

Well Aksel this would evidently demolish the idea that Quran was simply copying stuff from Jewish and Christian sources. The name Yeshua is not 100% established to be Jesus' original name in his primitive tongue and many Chrstians do attest to that. I honestly fail to see whats the fuss is about Yeshua, Yahsha, Joshua, Iefus, Jesus, Iesa, Iesous, etc. Abraham was also known as Abram. In Bangla, India is known as "Bharoth" and Egypt as "Mishor," so if you write a book in Bangla you would write "Bharoth" and "Mishor" rather than say India and Egypt.

Now, I am no expert in Semitic language. However, I would say that in the Quran the name Iesa(عيسى) is very similar to the Prophet's name Musa(موسى ). And there seem to be some rhythmic properties established when you say Iesa after Musa rather than Yeshua. And there are also many similarities between these two Prophets. For example, Quran refers to Iesa as a cradle saving his mother from people's blasphemy. Musa was also mentioned in the Quran as a little baby sent to the nile river. Musa had his miracles and Iesa had his miracles. However, the most important part is that both of their mother's were regarded as very pious women:
And Allah sets forth, as an example to those who believe the wife of Pharaoh: Behold she said: "O my Lord! Build for me, in nearness to Thee, a mansion in the Garden, and save me from Pharaoh and his doings, and save me from those that do wrong"; And Mary the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants). (Quran 66:11-12)

The fact of the matter is that the Christian concept of Jesus does not make any sense and is contradictory in nature. The very concept of God punishing an innocent man for the sins of others is quite disturbing. If he died for the sins of say Hitler then you would have Hitler in heaven! The fact of the matter is that I would rather believe in a Jesus who saved his mother just as a little baby over someone who is making wine during a wedding ceremony any given day and who is cursing at a women because she is the dog of the Israelite. Yeshua "Yahweh saves," that's right Yahweh did save him from treacherous people as the Almighty never deserted his beloved Prophet.

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Maersk »

What a conundrum Muslims put Allah in. Muslims want to believe the Quran is the literal word of Allah and Allah should be using the non-Arabic name of JESUS? In what tongue was Gabriel speaking in when teaching the stupid Modk about JESUS? You would think Gabriel would know JESUS name too. Well?
Muslims? Is the Quran the literal word of Allah ? or just the work of Modk the Pedophile?

Nosubmission
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Nosubmission »

fudgy wrote:Well Aksel this would evidently demolish the idea that Quran was simply copying stuff from Jewish and Christian sources. The name Yeshua is not 100% established to be Jesus' original name in his primitive tongue and many Chrstians do attest to that. I honestly fail to see whats the fuss is about Yeshua, Yahsha, Joshua, Iefus, Jesus, Iesa, Iesous, etc. Abraham was also known as Abram. In Bangla, India is known as "Bharoth" and Egypt as "Mishor," so if you write a book in Bangla you would write "Bharoth" and "Mishor" rather than say India and Egypt.
What a ridiculous and weak argument! How can you dismiss the possibility that Mohammad's scribes plagiarized from Jewish and Christian sources without any textual modifications - deliberate or mistaken, of course ?

Where is your evidence that "the name Yeshua is not 100 % established to be Jesus' original name in His primitive tongue"? Where are those many Christians that supposedly attest to that? More to the point, do those Christians endorse the name attributed to Jesus by Mohammad's ignorant scribes in the Koran? The problem you somehow fail to see is that the Arabic version of the name Jesus is NOT Issa, but YESUWA.
fudgy wrote: Now, I am no expert in Semitic language. However, I would say that in the Quran the name Iesa(عيسى) is very similar to the Prophet's name Musa(موسى ). And there seem to be some rhythmic properties established when you say Iesa after Musa rather than Yeshua. And there are also many similarities between these two Prophets. For example, Quran refers to Iesa as a cradle saving his mother from people's blasphemy. Musa was also mentioned in the Quran as a little baby sent to the nile river. Musa had his miracles and Iesa had his miracles. However, the most important part is that both of their mother's were regarded as very pious women:
And Allah sets forth, as an example to those who believe the wife of Pharaoh: Behold she said: "O my Lord! Build for me, in nearness to Thee, a mansion in the Garden, and save me from Pharaoh and his doings, and save me from those that do wrong"; And Mary the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants). (Quran 66:11-12)
Another stupid theory! According to the Koran, Jesus and Yahya were more similar with regard to the miraculous nature of their birth. Why was this similarity overlooked then? Why isn't Jesus named Iessaya for the sake of the rhyming?

Besides, the verse you quoted does not talk of Moses' mother, but of Pharaoh's wife, who supposedly saved baby Moses from death. You may personally believe that Moses' mother was Pharaoh's wife though. :D
fudgy wrote: The fact of the matter is that the Christian concept of Jesus does not make any sense and is contradictory in nature. The very concept of God punishing an innocent man for the sins of others is quite disturbing. If he died for the sins of say Hitler then you would have Hitler in heaven! The fact of the matter is that I would rather believe in a Jesus who saved his mother just as a little baby over someone who is making wine during a wedding ceremony any given day and who is cursing at a women because she is the dog of the Israelite. Yeshua "Yahweh saves," that's right Yahweh did save him from treacherous people as the Almighty never deserted his beloved Prophet.
Typically Islamic! Whenever you face a challenge, you go off topic and start promoting lies about Christian faith. Christianity never teaches that Jesus was an ordinary man chosen by God as a victim. More, what your fabricated scripture teaches about Jesus' supposed redemption from death is contradictory and meaningless! Please go and read MY article on this issue: http://www.answering-islam.org/authors/ ... doxes.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Elohim has come, Allah has vanished

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

fudgy wrote:Well Aksel this would evidently demolish the idea that Quran was simply copying stuff from Jewish and Christian sources. The name Yeshua is not 100% established to be Jesus' original name in his primitive tongue and many Chrstians do attest to that.
He documented his points. Can you?
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

fudgy
Posts: 436
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:17 am

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by fudgy »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
fudgy wrote:Well Aksel this would evidently demolish the idea that Quran was simply copying stuff from Jewish and Christian sources. The name Yeshua is not 100% established to be Jesus' original name in his primitive tongue and many Chrstians do attest to that.
He documented his points. Can you?
Well, MBL maybe not as I do not try to attempt things I am not qualified for. Just google it, there are Christians who say that Yeshua is modern Hebrew and not the Paleo-Hebrew or ancient form of Hebrew. However, can Aksel document Yeshua from the Christian scriptures? No, he cannot since the Gospels or NT is written in Greek and he is never called Yeshua in there rather Iesous. So, if you want to trash Iesa you might as well do that to Iesous as well but thats just the entire New Testament. But seriously Iesa, Iesous, Yeshua, Jesus all more or less sounds the same to me.

fudgy
Posts: 436
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:17 am

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by fudgy »

Hey Masud if Jesus wasn't an ordinary man then who died on the cross Jesus the God? Anyway, I read your article although it has some good points at the same time has some not so good points, and some of the argument can actually be used against the Bible.

User avatar
debunker
banned
Posts: 2616
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by debunker »

@ fudgy

The original language of the 4 Gospels is Aramaic.

Anyway, I guess Aksel's point is: The Arabic Bible shares the same names of the Biblical prophets, all of them except Jesus. In fact, the Arabic Bible even uses the word "Allah" for "capital-G God" even though it is argued that Allah was the name of a pagan Arab moon god... so how come, the Arabic Bible shares all the names EXCEPT the name of Jesus? I guess that's Aksel's point, to which I have no answer.
account suspended for inappropriate language

fudgy
Posts: 436
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:17 am

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by fudgy »

Debunker, Gospels are in Greek and it's Iesous there. But yeah Iesa is similarly written to Musa in the Quran, see 2:136.

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Maersk »

Aye ... but what is the meaning of Yashua, the one who did not die on the cross because of Allah's deception, in all of these texts which Allah later came to correct for Modk via Jibril?

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

fudgy wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
fudgy wrote:Well Aksel this would evidently demolish the idea that Quran was simply copying stuff from Jewish and Christian sources. The name Yeshua is not 100% established to be Jesus' original name in his primitive tongue and many Chrstians do attest to that.
He documented his points. Can you?
Well, MBL maybe not as I do not try to attempt things I am not qualified for. Just google it, there are Christians who say that Yeshua is modern Hebrew and not the Paleo-Hebrew or ancient form of Hebrew. However, can Aksel document Yeshua from the Christian scriptures? No, he cannot since the Gospels or NT is written in Greek and he is never called Yeshua in there rather Iesous.
We CAN know what the word in Aramaic was and we DO know what it was. If you read the links he provided, you'll see that without a doubt, Yeshua is the Aramaic and merely a shortened version of the Hebrew name.
fudgy wrote: So, if you want to trash Iesa you might as well do that to Iesous as well but thats just the entire New Testament. But seriously Iesa, Iesous, Yeshua, Jesus all more or less sounds the same to me.
His point is that Allah should know Jesus' accurate name in any language, but Allah appears to misunderstand or mistranslate on this one.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

fudgy
Posts: 436
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:17 am

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by fudgy »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:We CAN know what the word in Aramaic was and we DO know what it was. If you read the links he provided, you'll see that without a doubt, Yeshua is the Aramaic and merely a shortened version of the Hebrew name.

His point is that Allah should know Jesus' accurate name in any language, but Allah appears to misunderstand or mistranslate on this one.
No, MBL "can" "may" "might" is only speculations. The NT is in Greek and its Iesous there. To say that NT was originally in Aramaic would then beg the question: Where are they? It would indicate the careless on the part of Christians about their Holy Scripture in its original language. If they were careless about their Holy Scripture who is not to say that they were careless about Jesus name too? Not to mention what happened to the real Gospel of Jesus?

Post Reply