Yashua vs. Isa

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:Why you are lying aksel?
Why did you lie about Elisha's name in the Koran?
Liar, I only mentioned the prophet name and asked you what does it mean to you, stop deluding yourself pal after I caught you in a big desperate lie
AhmedBahgat wrote:have you talked to many Arab christians or just one loner whom you spoke to?

well, once I had a christian girlfriend and she call Jesus Isa, I also have a lot of jesus worshippers friends in Cairo and all of them call him Isa, what do you reckon, possibly they are worshipping Isa of the Quran and not Yasoo of the corrupt bible?
Aksel Ankersen wrote:When talking to Muslims, perhaps.
Then read the christian web site I posted then dismiss yourself, as well I have to dismiss the rest of your crap
Aksel Ankersen wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:you have proved to be very dumb and ignorant, read this Arabic Chrsitian site and see how they are referring to Jesus as Isa, they even tried to use the Quran to prove the divinty of Isa as the pervert Apply Pie used to do, See the title : الحق الكامل عن عيسى المسيح

http://www.arabicbible.com/arabic/a_jes ... tjesus.htm

You certainly need to dismiss yourself for good
And see how they refer to Jesus on that page; Yasua al-Masih (Isa) - (يسوع المسيح (عيسى - the page is pitched at Muslims anyway, even I have refered to Jesus as Isa in the course of an argument with Muslims.

And you cannot dismiss me from my own thread.

AhmedBahgat wrote: Don't ever dare and bring that root refute again, it makes you look stupid as well will make me look like you if I argue it with you

again, roots have nothing to do with fukin names, so you really need to dismiss yourself
Since when can you change an Arabic word and break up the root, but preserve the meaning?

That's what you're essentially saying happened with Yeshua's name, which means salvation (or "Yahweh is Salvation").
Dismissed

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Maersk »

Muslim Morons .. spare a moment to think of how JESUS would have introduced himself to Paedophile Mo when they met up at the lower heavens?? - According to the vivid imagination of the Paedophile that is.

User avatar
Aksel Ankersen
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:45 am
Location: Coastlines

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Spoiler! :
Aksel Ankersen wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:Why you are lying aksel?
Why did you lie about Elisha's name in the Koran?
Liar, I only mentioned the prophet name and asked you what does it mean to you, stop deluding yourself pal after I caught you in a big desperate lie
AhmedBahgat wrote:have you talked to many Arab christians or just one loner whom you spoke to?

well, once I had a christian girlfriend and she call Jesus Isa, I also have a lot of jesus worshippers friends in Cairo and all of them call him Isa, what do you reckon, possibly they are worshipping Isa of the Quran and not Yasoo of the corrupt bible?
Aksel Ankersen wrote:When talking to Muslims, perhaps.
Then read the christian web site I posted then dismiss yourself, as well I have to dismiss the rest of your crap
Aksel Ankersen wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:you have proved to be very dumb and ignorant, read this Arabic Chrsitian site and see how they are referring to Jesus as Isa, they even tried to use the Quran to prove the divinty of Isa as the pervert Apply Pie used to do, See the title : الحق الكامل عن عيسى المسيح

http://www.arabicbible.com/arabic/a_jes ... tjesus.htm

You certainly need to dismiss yourself for good
And see how they refer to Jesus on that page; Yasua al-Masih (Isa) - (يسوع المسيح (عيسى - the page is pitched at Muslims anyway, even I have refered to Jesus as Isa in the course of an argument with Muslims.

And you cannot dismiss me from my own thread.

AhmedBahgat wrote: Don't ever dare and bring that root refute again, it makes you look stupid as well will make me look like you if I argue it with you

again, roots have nothing to do with fukin names, so you really need to dismiss yourself
Since when can you change an Arabic word and break up the root, but preserve the meaning?

That's what you're essentially saying happened with Yeshua's name, which means salvation (or "Yahweh is Salvation").
Dismissed
I already said: You can't dismiss me from my own thread, I'm not trying to prove anything to you.

Christians might use the name Isa when talking to Muslims, so as to be clear they mean the same person in Christian and Islamic context. Thus on this Christian website the page talking about Isa is aimed at Muslims.

As anyone can see they wrote "Yashua the Messiah" يسوع المسيح then in brackets appended the Koranic name (عيسى)
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by AhmedBahgat »

I am not dismissing you, I am dismissing your crap

if I dismiss you then I will never reply to your comments

now, tell me, how that web site is calling Jesus, Isa?

You lied when you said the Arab christians never call him as such, while what I showed is clearly an arab christian web site calling Jesus, Isa

Your explanation for such web site calling him as such is nothing but a joke, because the Muslims also refer to Jesus, as Masih and as Ibn Mariam, therefore we donot need the christians calling him as such for the Muslims to understtand them, in fact the Muslims refer to Jesus as Masih more than Isa

Look pal, you proved to be stupid who is itchy to find a mistake in the Quran, and because you cannot, you want to cook one, you are lucky that I know nothing about your scriptures, otherwise I wouyld have showed you piles of crap in it, possibly I will one day, stick around

User avatar
skynightblaze
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by skynightblaze »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Hi Aksel

What is your point exactly?

That Isa cannot be Yasoo?

Well, how about the prophet mentioned in the Quran "اليسع", would that sound to you more like Yasoo?

You have no point, pal, you cannot compare names in different languages

How about you ask your Arab christian friends if they also call Jesus, Isa?

:lol: IF as its going to bother you if he has one!! Were you bothered slightly when we had points?. Remember flat earth,solid sky. what difference does it make whether your opponent has a point or not ? You still continue to live in your deluded world.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by AhmedBahgat »

skynightblaze wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:Hi Aksel

What is your point exactly?

That Isa cannot be Yasoo?

Well, how about the prophet mentioned in the Quran "اليسع", would that sound to you more like Yasoo?

You have no point, pal, you cannot compare names in different languages

How about you ask your Arab christian friends if they also call Jesus, Isa?

:lol: IF as its going to bother you if he has one!! Were you bothered slightly when we had points?. Remember flat earth,solid sky. what difference does it make whether your opponent has a point or not ? You still continue to live in your deluded world.

mister, you need to prove a point first before you make it

dismiss your stupid arse

User avatar
Aksel Ankersen
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:45 am
Location: Coastlines

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

AhmedBahgat wrote:I am not dismissing you, I am dismissing your crap

if I dismiss you then I will never reply to your comments

now, tell me, how that web site is calling Jesus, Isa?

You lied when you said the Arab christians never call him as such,
I didn't claim they never say عيسى under any circumstances; I said Arabic Christians know their Messiah as يَسُوع
AhmedBahgat wrote:while what I showed is clearly an arab christian web site calling Jesus, Isa

Your explanation for such web site calling him as such is nothing but a joke, because the Muslims also refer to Jesus, as Masih and as Ibn Mariam, therefore we donot need the christians calling him as such for the Muslims to understtand them, in fact the Muslims refer to Jesus as Masih more than Isa
When discussing Jesus in the Koran someone may call him Isa, because that's the Koranic name for him, doesn't mean it's a faithful rendition of his Aramaic name.

Here is another Christian website (http://3lotus.com/) that spells Jesus as Yashua and adds Isa in brackets just for the Muslims.

And here is the English version of the same page... As you can see they only added Isa for the benefit of Arabic Muslim readers.

And guess what? The site's pitched at Muslims, that's why they add the Islamic version of his name.

Can you find any Christian websites that use Isa in preference to Yashua?

AhmedBahgat wrote:Look pal, you proved to be stupid who is itchy to find a mistake in the Quran, and because you cannot, you want to cook one, you are lucky that I know nothing about your scriptures, otherwise I wouyld have showed you piles of crap in it, possibly I will one day, stick around
Oh I'll make it easy for you, there's heaps of stuff to attack in Zoroastrian scriptures. You'll have a really good time.
"The cleanser who has not performed the cleansing according to the rites, shall he taken to a desert place; there they shall nail him with four nails, they shall take off the skin from his body, and cut off his head."

Fraser Ravâet, p. 398, commenting on Vendidad Fargard 9, line 47
"As regards the negro one says, "Azi Dahak (The necromancer), during his reign, let loose a devil on a young woman, and let loose a young man in a park. They performed coition with [the sight] of the apparition; the negro came into being through that [novel] kind of coition." Greater Bundahishn, Chapter 14B line 2
Truly, this religion went through dark ages after the invasion of Alexander.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:I am not dismissing you, I am dismissing your crap

if I dismiss you then I will never reply to your comments

now, tell me, how that web site is calling Jesus, Isa?

You lied when you said the Arab christians never call him as such,
I didn't claim they never say عيسى under any circumstances; I said Arabic Christians know their Messiah as يَسُوع
AhmedBahgat wrote:while what I showed is clearly an arab christian web site calling Jesus, Isa

Your explanation for such web site calling him as such is nothing but a joke, because the Muslims also refer to Jesus, as Masih and as Ibn Mariam, therefore we donot need the christians calling him as such for the Muslims to understtand them, in fact the Muslims refer to Jesus as Masih more than Isa
When discussing Jesus in the Koran someone may call him Isa, because that's the Koranic name for him, doesn't mean it's a faithful rendition of his Aramaic name.

Here is another Christian website (http://3lotus.com/) that spells Jesus as Yashua and adds Isa in brackets just for the Muslims.

And here is the English version of the same page... As you can see they only added Isa for the benefit of Arabic Muslim readers.

And guess what? The site's pitched at Muslims, that's why they add the Islamic version of his name.

Can you find any Christian websites that use Isa in preference to Yashua?

AhmedBahgat wrote:Look pal, you proved to be stupid who is itchy to find a mistake in the Quran, and because you cannot, you want to cook one, you are lucky that I know nothing about your scriptures, otherwise I wouyld have showed you piles of crap in it, possibly I will one day, stick around
Oh I'll make it easy for you, there's heaps of stuff to attack in Zoroastrian scriptures. You'll have a really good time.
"The cleanser who has not performed the cleansing according to the rites, shall he taken to a desert place; there they shall nail him with four nails, they shall take off the skin from his body, and cut off his head."

Fraser Ravâet, p. 398, commenting on Vendidad Fargard 9, line 47
"As regards the negro one says, "Azi Dahak (The necromancer), during his reign, let loose a devil on a young woman, and let loose a young man in a park. They performed coition with [the sight] of the apparition; the negro came into being through that [novel] kind of coition." Greater Bundahishn, Chapter 14B line 2
Truly, this religion went through dark ages after the invasion of Alexander.

Look pal, I have no time to argue, I have a lot to do around, but here is my final say

the arabs also know Mohammed, as Ahmed, as Mustafa as Taha

We also know Yunis as Za-Alnoon

We also know Jesus as Isa and Masih and Ibn Mariam

The arabic Quran is not the outcome of a translation to Arabic, while the Arabic bible is a translation from a bloody differnet language, therefore if you want to consider that there is a mistake one way or another, then bloody oath, it has to be in the tranlsation of the Arabic bible which is a translation to already corrupt book, which is showing a noble prophet fuking his own daughters, so calling another prophet by the wrong name is bloody 100% plausible

now you need to bloody dismiss yourself from your own thread, how about you ask the Ms to trash it?, that would be better, I guess
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue May 26, 2009 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Aksel Ankersen
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:45 am
Location: Coastlines

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

Anytime you want to attack my religion to examine it's truth or it's effects on humanity, be my guest: If you do so with reason.

I will not ask the M's to bin this thread but I want to thank everyone who contributed.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Maersk »

And the moronic Muslims reading this thread have come to the conclusion JESUS (Opps) introduced himself as ISA to Modk the Pedophile and Bahgat is Baguette in real life to non - Arabs because that's how he is to be recognized.

Forget that ISA is JESUS for a moment. :worthy: What is the Hebrew word for Paedophile because that's how Jesus saw Modk.

User avatar
Aksel Ankersen
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:45 am
Location: Coastlines

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

Maersk wrote:Forget that ISA is JESUS for a moment. :worthy: What is the Hebrew word for Paedophile
It's פדופיל although the Hebrew word is just transliterated from English. Isn't that funny? Neither Arabic nor Hebrew has a word for paedophile. Arabs just say "he likes little girls".
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:
Maersk wrote:Forget that ISA is JESUS for a moment. :worthy: What is the Hebrew word for Paedophile
It's פדופיל although the Hebrew word is just transliterated from English. Isn't that funny? Neither Arabic nor Hebrew has a word for paedophile. Arabs just say "he likes little girls".
My my, how telling.... :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Aksel Ankersen wrote: As anyone can see they wrote "Yashua the Messiah" يسوع المسيح then in brackets appended the Koranic name (عيسى)[/color]
Yet again, solid proof and a solid answer. You don't just make the claim, you substantiate it.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:I am not dismissing you, I am dismissing your crap

if I dismiss you then I will never reply to your comments

now, tell me, how that web site is calling Jesus, Isa?

You lied when you said the Arab christians never call him as such,
I didn't claim they never say عيسى under any circumstances; I said Arabic Christians know their Messiah as يَسُوع
AhmedBahgat wrote:while what I showed is clearly an arab christian web site calling Jesus, Isa

Your explanation for such web site calling him as such is nothing but a joke, because the Muslims also refer to Jesus, as Masih and as Ibn Mariam, therefore we donot need the christians calling him as such for the Muslims to understtand them, in fact the Muslims refer to Jesus as Masih more than Isa
When discussing Jesus in the Koran someone may call him Isa, because that's the Koranic name for him, doesn't mean it's a faithful rendition of his Aramaic name.

Here is another Christian website (http://3lotus.com/) that spells Jesus as Yashua and adds Isa in brackets just for the Muslims.

And here is the English version of the same page... As you can see they only added Isa for the benefit of Arabic Muslim readers.

And guess what? The site's pitched at Muslims, that's why they add the Islamic version of his name.

Can you find any Christian websites that use Isa in preference to Yashua?

AhmedBahgat wrote:Look pal, you proved to be stupid who is itchy to find a mistake in the Quran, and because you cannot, you want to cook one, you are lucky that I know nothing about your scriptures, otherwise I wouyld have showed you piles of crap in it, possibly I will one day, stick around
Oh I'll make it easy for you, there's heaps of stuff to attack in Zoroastrian scriptures. You'll have a really good time.
"The cleanser who has not performed the cleansing according to the rites, shall he taken to a desert place; there they shall nail him with four nails, they shall take off the skin from his body, and cut off his head."

Fraser Ravâet, p. 398, commenting on Vendidad Fargard 9, line 47
"As regards the negro one says, "Azi Dahak (The necromancer), during his reign, let loose a devil on a young woman, and let loose a young man in a park. They performed coition with [the sight] of the apparition; the negro came into being through that [novel] kind of coition." Greater Bundahishn, Chapter 14B line 2
Truly, this religion went through dark ages after the invasion of Alexander.

Look pal, I have no time to argue, I have a lot to do around, but here is my final say
He spanked you, now answer him or get the eff out of here because there's no place for a liar who will refuse to answer when he's cornered. It's one thing if you want to try your shameless sh!t here, but if you're going to do that, then you are obligated to follow the point through and answer for the sh!t you attempt or you need to leave. So let's go liar, let's have it. answer for yourself you shameless scumbag.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:
Maersk wrote:Forget that ISA is JESUS for a moment. :worthy: What is the Hebrew word for Paedophile
It's פדופיל although the Hebrew word is just transliterated from English. Isn't that funny? Neither Arabic nor Hebrew has a word for paedophile. Arabs just say "he likes little girls".
My my, how telling.... :lol:

Tell me then you ugly arse licker bound to hell

why the confused christians accept that Isa as named by the Quran is Jesus?

Why not simply say, their Jesus id not Isa in the Quran because two things:

1) His name is noot right
2) He is portrayed as a human and not god or son of god


yet we see all the christians accepting that the one named Isa in the Quran is their Jesus

dismiss you ugly arse, you shameful freak of a licker

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:
Maersk wrote:Forget that ISA is JESUS for a moment. :worthy: What is the Hebrew word for Paedophile
It's פדופיל although the Hebrew word is just transliterated from English. Isn't that funny? Neither Arabic nor Hebrew has a word for paedophile. Arabs just say "he likes little girls".

Hey aksel

it seems you know a lot of languages, so let me ask you based on my understanding that the Dasatir and in Zend Avesta are ones of your scriptures:

can you tell me what doles the word that appeared in your scripture, "Astvat-ereta’ mean?

Thanks

User avatar
Muhammad bin Lyin
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm
Location: A Mosque on Uranus

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

AhmedBahgat wrote: Tell me then you ugly arse licker bound to hell

why the confused christians accept that Isa as named by the Quran is Jesus?

Why not simply say, their Jesus id not Isa in the Quran because two things:

1) His name is noot right
2) He is portrayed as a human and not god or son of god


yet we see all the christians accepting that the one named Isa in the Quran is their Jesus

dismiss you ugly arse, you shameful freak of a licker
Regardless of people's common stupidity, Aksel has rightfully pointed out that Isa does not exist in the Arabic Bible. It's that simple. So why are you still arguing about anything? Because that's your nature as a dishonest Muslim and it's my pleasure to continually point it out, and thanks for being around to enable me to do so. :D
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: Tell me then you ugly arse licker bound to hell

why the confused christians accept that Isa as named by the Quran is Jesus?

Why not simply say, their Jesus id not Isa in the Quran because two things:

1) His name is noot right
2) He is portrayed as a human and not god or son of god


yet we see all the christians accepting that the one named Isa in the Quran is their Jesus

dismiss you ugly arse, you shameful freak of a licker
Regardless of people's common stupidity, Aksel has rightfully pointed out that Isa does not exist in the Arabic Bible. It's that simple. So why are you still arguing about anything? Because that's your nature as a dishonest Muslim and it's my pleasure to continually point it out, and thanks for being around to enable me to do so. :D

The arbic bible is a translation you stupid arse licking ugly freak

had the bible been an arabic book all along, then aksel would have had a point

let's see what he has to say regarding the word in his own scriptures before bloody talking ill about the Quran, I believe I am in the process of cornering him, you just watch arse licker

User avatar
Maersk
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Mecca

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Maersk »

Quite a fine display of thrusting arse to please Allah thus far. And once again Modk the Paedophile has been caught being the moronic one by Muslims.

Indeed, Modk the Paedophile was in writing the Quran for Allah could not translate any of the text in the Injeel (what language was it in ) Allah gave to the Christians, he had to be too clever with his interpretation for his own good.

In fact, pausing for a moment, Muslims should realize that Arab Bible or today's English Bible were not the work of Allah but the Arabic Quran of ISLAM came straight from the donkey's mouth and should have been quite clear how JESUS was known in his native tongue, whether it was in the TORAH or in the Corrupted INJEEL, which no one seems to know where it came from.

Perhaps JESUS took with him the original copy when Allah came for him so as to confuse the Moronic one who would to come later and misuse his NAME. :worthy:

User avatar
Aksel Ankersen
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:45 am
Location: Coastlines

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

AhmedBahgat wrote: Hey aksel

it seems you know a lot of languages, so let me ask you based on my understanding that the Dasatir and in Zend Avesta are ones of your scriptures:

can you tell me what doles the word that appeared in your scripture, "Astvat-ereta’ mean?

Thanks
The prophesised final Saoshyant, or saviour come to mankind.

However, the prophecy around him appears first in younger Avesta, long after Zoroaster - I wouldn't consider the Farvardyn Yasht canonical.

Also, if you believe the younger Avesta, he is supposed to be born miraculously from a lake, and the sun is supposed to rise and stay risen in the sky for 10 days. Any history books recall such event?
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

Post Reply