Yashua vs. Isa

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Muhammad bin Lyin

Re: Yashua vs. Isa

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

MastaBlaster wrote:what a spammer, and then you cry to the mods that your threads always take you to the FFI sewers, the FFI garbage can
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:I'm feeling quite happy right now
that the amsterdam spacecake effect hahaha. i gave you the recipe this time, you can do it yourself at home hahaha viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2405&start=40#p40236" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. what a trashbin
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:look at what you are attempting
attempting what sewer rat. he's basing his theory on a disputed rendition of jesus' name, a translation of translation. on a faulty analogy with the arabic bibles which are transliterations of the hebrew (not evenn jesus' language). on the other hand when the quran addresses the christians of muhammad's time by calling their central religious figure "isa" they knew who was being referred to and unless you can prove that jesus' name was different in his original language or<SNIP>
It's already known that his name in Aramaic was Yeshua and Cassie already linked it. It was over many posts ago. You asked for proof and you got it, and now you try to pretend as though this was never provided. As I always say, the lowest of the low. Proud, stubborn, bullheaded and stupid to the very end.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

MastaBlaster

Post by MastaBlaster »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:It's already known that his name in Aramaic was Yeshua
no caveman, yeshua is not aramaic, its eesho with the shin pronounced sin and just a quick google look up will show you that his original name is disputed simply because his language is dead and the bibles have nothing to do with his aramaic
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Proud
of course im proud, who cant be when compared to a sewer rat, a weak and harmless enemy of faith hahah, keep eating the cake
omaewamu SHINDEIRU

Muhammad bin Lyin

MastaBlaster wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:It's already known that his name in Aramaic was Yeshua
no caveman, yeshua is not aramaic, its eesho with the shin pronounced sin and just a quick google look up will show you that his original name is disputed simply because his language is dead and the bibles have nothing to do with his aramaic
Why are we supposed to use google look ups if you think they might suit your argument, but not use them when it doesn't? You and I both know that if I give you something from google look ups that doesn't suit your argument, you would attack the source. See how dishonest you are? If you don't, don't worry, because everybody else does. :lol:
MastaBlaster wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Proud
of course im proud, who cant be when compared to a sewer rat, a weak and harmless enemy of faith hahah, keep eating the cake
Pride can be some sort of energy to achieve a goal, or a block to achieving that goal. So which of the two do you think that I think you subscribe to? Usually, pride blocks clarity of thought, but some people are "proud" of that block. :lol: Go figure :lol: Block head pride dummy. Uhhh Uhhh. ((chuckle chuckle))

Muhammad bin Lyin

The wonderful psychological profile of one who will think anything and say anything if he believes it will get him his paradise. There it is.

Muhammad bin Lyin

Oh boy, now I've seen everything. People stupid enough to fight with a head dress. Right out of "Central Casting" :lol: . They should search it for bombs. :lol: Sometimes I wonder at nature, but wonder more about people :lol:

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

So, have the masterbating Muslims decided for Allah why the Quran he gave to Modk the Pedophile did not get Jesus' name correct?

Didn't the stupid Profit of Islam met up with JESUS after meeting Moses and on his way to meet with Allah to discuss reduction in nos of prayers Muslims must do each day?!!

What are the moronic Muslims saying to the fact that all this time the Quran was being delivered Allah did not ask JESUS how his name was spelt. Well? Masterbating Muslims reading this thread?? :worthy:

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

MastaBlaster wrote:jesus' true name in his native tongue is still debated, and the bibles which are translations of translations shed no light on this issue. but the fact muhammad's audience who relied heavily on oral tradition, more isolated from the helenization and paganization of christianity, knew who was isa son of maryam tends to show that this could not be an error or invention, from an objective point of view.
Except that Isa is quite similar to the Greek version of Jesus' name - Iesous (Ἰησοῦς) - and the Arabic audience could easily have gotten it by way of the Greek. There were communities of Greek speaking Nestorian Christians in the East about this time.
MastaBlaster wrote:yeshua is not aramaic, its eesho with the shin pronounced sin
Sadly, Eesho in Aramaic is written with the corresponding Aramaic letters Yudh-Shin-Waw-'E, i.e. exactly the same root as Yeshua.

Here is an inscription bearing the Aramaic name Eesho: Image

See also "What is his name?" by Oneil McQuick (it's a Partisan source but never mind, his argument on the etymology is sound)
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Hi Aksel

What is your point exactly?

That Isa cannot be Yasoo?

Well, how about the prophet mentioned in the Quran "اليسع", would that sound to you more like Yasoo?

You have no point, pal, you cannot compare names in different languages

How about you ask your Arab christian friends if they also call Jesus, Isa?

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

Baguette,

Why couldn't the paedophile gotten the name correct if he was here to correct the Bible Allah gave to the Christians.

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Hi Aksel

Well, how about the prophet mentioned in the Quran "اليسع", would that sound to you more like Yasoo?
Hello Ahmed
واذكر اسماعيل واليسع وذاالكفل وكل من الاخيار

-Sura Sad verse 48
That's Prophet Elisha, the initial Alif and Lam are part of his name, rather than the prefix "el-".
AhmedBahgat wrote:You have no point, pal, you cannot compare names in different languages
Hebrew and Arabic are both Semitic abjads, the letters should correspond (most of the time) one to the other. Particularly the transposition of the Ayn from the terminal character in Jesus' name in Hebrew/Aramaic to initial in Koranic Arabic is difficult to understand.
AhmedBahgat wrote:How about you ask your Arab christian friends if they also call Jesus, Isa?
They don't, they know him as Yasua (يَسُوعُ), see the Arabic Bible.
وَيَعْقُوبُ أَنْجَبَ يُوسُفَ رَجُلَ مَرْيَمَ الَّتِي وُلِدَ مِنْهَا يَسُوعُ الَّذِي يُدْعَى الْمَسِيحَ

-Matthew 1:16
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:Hi Aksel

Hello Ahmed
واذكر اسماعيل واليسع وذاالكفل وكل من الاخيار

-Sura Sad verse 48
That's Prophet Elisha, the initial Alif and Lam are part of his name, rather than the prefix "el-".
AhmedBahgat wrote:You have no point, pal, you cannot compare names in different languages
Hebrew and Arabic are both Semitic abjads, the letters should correspond (most of the time) one to the other. Particularly the transposition of the Ayn from the terminal character in Jesus' name in Hebrew/Aramaic to initial in Koranic Arabic is difficult to understand.
AhmedBahgat wrote:How about you ask your Arab christian friends if they also call Jesus, Isa?
وَيَعْقُوبُ أَنْجَبَ يُوسُفَ رَجُلَ مَرْيَمَ الَّتِي وُلِدَ مِنْهَا يَسُوعُ الَّذِي يُدْعَى الْمَسِيحَ

But Yunus was called Za Alnoon

And Mohammed was called Ahmed

what is your point again?

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

AhmedBahgat wrote: And Mohammed was called Ahmed

Muhammad and Ahmed both contain the root Haa-Meem-Dalet i.e. praise; Muhammad being the praised one and Ahmed highly praised. As I showed in my first post the root of Jesus' name is Yodh-Shin-Ayn, the root was broken up by changing it to Isa.

So Isa is - according to Koran - Jesus' real name... Or is there another explanation for referring to him in this way?
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

Nosubmission

Post by Nosubmission »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
But Yunus was called Za Alnoon

And Mohammed was called Ahmed

Dear Ache-mad,

The name Mohammad appears in the Koran as your pagan prophet's real name whereas Ahmed as the same name's variation. The word YUNUS also appears in your Koran. Thus, these names are used interchangeably whereas Jesus' name occurs only as ISSA in the Koran, and the name YESHOUA is mysteriously missing!

What's your point?
Elohim has come, Allah has vanished

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

Well.. looks like Allah was trying his damnest to forget his JEWISH roots and deliberately forgotten how to speak and write Hebrew.

He learnt a new language through this Pedophile McProfit in order to write the Quran. He's even a Arab now!!

Muhammad bin Lyin

Aksel Ankersen wrote:
MastaBlaster wrote:jesus' true name in his native tongue is still debated, and the bibles which are translations of translations shed no light on this issue. but the fact muhammad's audience who relied heavily on oral tradition, more isolated from the helenization and paganization of christianity, knew who was isa son of maryam tends to show that this could not be an error or invention, from an objective point of view.
Except that Isa is quite similar to the Greek version of Jesus' name - Iesous (Ἰησοῦς) - and the Arabic audience could easily have gotten it by way of the Greek. There were communities of Greek speaking Nestorian Christians in the East about this time.
MastaBlaster wrote:yeshua is not aramaic, its eesho with the shin pronounced sin
Sadly, Eesho in Aramaic is written with the corresponding Aramaic letters Yudh-Shin-Waw-'E, i.e. exactly the same root as Yeshua.

Here is an inscription bearing the Aramaic name Eesho: Image

See also "What is his name?" by Oneil McQuick (it's a Partisan source but never mind, his argument on the etymology is sound)

SPANKED !!!! :lol: Oh man, you really do your homework. MassaStoryTella's worst nightmare. :lol: Then, when we couple this with the undeniable fact that he thought that Christians thought Mary was part of the Trinity and you've got one huge problem. Technically speaking, there was a tiny and remote sect of Christians that lived with or near the Arabs that did indeed think Mary was part of the Trinity. But this sect never took off and was always viewed as wayward at best or heretical at worst. So why would the Quran pick the view point of a little known, heretical sect rather than the view point of the vast majority of Christians, and then accuse Christians of believing something that the vast majority didn't believe? Because the author simply didn't know any better, and for the fact that there actually was a very tiny percentage around Muhammad's time and that they happened to live in Arab lands, this makes it all too easy to understand where he even got this nutso idea from of Mary being in the Trinity.

It's all too obvious, blinking at us, but Muslims close their eyes. And even today, you can see Muslims that are so trpapped and clueless that they even think Christians believe Mary is part of the Trinity. Go to the right section of the front page of this site and see the video by a Saudi Mullah where he tells us that Christians are wrong for worshiping Mary and making her one of three Gods. It's amazing. These poor people are still, to this day, that ignorant.

Muhammad bin Lyin

This particular part needed repeating. I'm not sure that I've ever seen somebody get so burned so conclusively. Wow. Nice job Aksel.
Aksel Ankersen wrote:
dummy wrote:How about you ask your Arab christian friends if they also call Jesus, Isa?

tssssssttt......burned. :lol:

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:

Why you are lying aksel?

have you talked to many Arab christians or just one loner whom you spoke to?

well, once I had a christian girlfriend and she call Jesus Isa, I also have a lot of jesus worshippers friends in Cairo and all of them call him Isa, what do you reckon, possibly they are worshipping Isa of the Quran and not Yasoo of the corrupt bible?

please dismiss yourself along with your tom and jerry allegation

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: And Mohammed was called Ahmed

Muhammad and Ahmed both contain the root Haa-Meem-Dalet i.e. praise; Muhammad being the praised one and Ahmed highly praised. As I showed in my first post the root of Jesus' name is Yodh-Shin-Ayn, the root was broken up by changing it to Isa.

So Isa is - according to Koran - Jesus' real name... Or is there another explanation for referring to him in this way?
Don't ever dare and bring that root refute again, it makes you look stupid as well will make me look like you if I argue it with you

again, roots have nothing to do with fukin names, so you really need to dismiss yourself
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Tue May 26, 2009 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Hey aksel

you have proved to be very dumb and ignorant, read this Arabic Chrsitian site and see how they are referring to Jesus as Isa, they even tried to use the Quran to prove the divinty of Isa as the pervert Apply Pie used to do, See the title : الحق الكامل عن عيسى المسيح

http://www.arabicbible.com/arabic/a_jes ... tjesus.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You certainly need to dismiss yourself for good

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Why you are lying aksel?
Why did you lie about Elisha's name in the Koran?
AhmedBahgat wrote:have you talked to many Arab christians or just one loner whom you spoke to?

well, once I had a christian girlfriend and she call Jesus Isa, I also have a lot of jesus worshippers friends in Cairo and all of them call him Isa, what do you reckon, possibly they are worshipping Isa of the Quran and not Yasoo of the corrupt bible?
When talking to Muslims, perhaps.
AhmedBahgat wrote:you have proved to be very dumb and ignorant, read this Arabic Chrsitian site and see how they are referring to Jesus as Isa, they even tried to use the Quran to prove the divinty of Isa as the pervert Apply Pie used to do, See the title : الحق الكامل عن عيسى المسيح

http://www.arabicbible.com/arabic/a_jes ... tjesus.htm

You certainly need to dismiss yourself for good
And see how they refer to Jesus on that page; Yasua al-Masih (Isa) - (يسوع المسيح (عيسى - the page is pitched at Muslims anyway, even I have refered to Jesus as Isa in the course of an argument with Muslims.

And you cannot dismiss me from my own thread.

AhmedBahgat wrote: Don't ever dare and bring that root refute again, it makes you look stupid as well will make me look like you if I argue it with you

again, roots have nothing to do with fukin names, so you really need to dismiss yourself
Since when can you change an Arabic word and break up the root, but preserve the meaning?

That's what you're essentially saying happened with Yeshua's name, which means salvation (or "Yahweh is Salvation").
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود