Qur'an 2:164Lo! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of night and day, and the ships which run upon the sea with that which is of use to men, and the water which Allah sendeth down from the sky, thereby reviving the earth after its death, and dispersing all kinds of beasts therein, and (in) the ordinance of the winds, and the clouds obedient between heaven and earth: are signs (of Allah's Sovereignty) for people who have sense.
I am sure this totally convinces you of of Allah and Mohammed, and you cannot wait to say the shahadda.
No? Well, then you are not of the people who"have sense" according to this master piece.
Again let me summarise the clear proof for Islam....
1) There is something unspecified in the creation that proves it all.
2) we got days as well as nights, you know.... have you noticed?
3) there are ships, did you know? and they can be useful!
4) there is rain too! It seems Allah sends a lot more to the UK than to Mecca.... does that mean he likes the UK better? Forget the water cycle, that is an atheist lie.
5) there are animals as well... did you know?
6) winds follow orders (not sure if that includes the winds people pass)
7) clouds obey the wind
Now surely, not a single person can resist this divine argument! It is so totally compelling!
Can't see it? Well, then you ARE STUPID, Allah says.
So, shahadda, everybody? Isn't it obvious that this sublime argument can only be from God and therefore Mohammed must be a prophet?