Questions for Zaheer

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
BaigZaheer

Re: Questions for Zaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

Hi, sum

Forgot to add that there are four most evil regimes in the world and those are the American, the British, the Israeli and the Saudi regimes.

Just fyi.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Zaheer, if you compare the Christian and Muslim version of Jesus, there are some profound differences. It is clear that the Qur'an did some re-writing. Have you ever wondered why? Who benefits from the revision?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

sum

Post by sum »

Hello BaigZaheer

Please go back and answer the points that I raised. Perhaps you do not like being exposed to questions the answers to which would put Islam in a very poor light to the point that it is unacceptable by modern society. All you are doing by "considering this matter closed" is trying to avoid the matters that show the inhumanity of Islam. You are trying your very best to keep the reality of Islam under wraps at all costs.

If I am wrong then you will feel quite at ease answering the points that I raised. Please answer the points raised which are very important.

sum

sum

Post by sum »

Hello BaigZaheer

Crucifixion by muslims GRAPHIC -
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... slims.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sum

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

BaigZaheer wrote:The dairy-producing and drug-trading Christian nations, namely the British, the French, the Dutch, the Belgians, the Portuguese, the Italians and the Spanish Christians...
I take it your intolerances include lactose.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

frankie

Post by frankie »

BaigZaheer wrote:
frankie wrote:BaigZaheer

If anyone should “give it up “on here it is you, Islam’s most respected of prophets gives you the reasons why.

“Jesus disobeyed the god of Islam by praying to Allah as a Father.

Jesus submitted to God as His Father, this God is YHWH, whose commandments contradict the commands of Allah.

"No one can change Allah's words", so Allah claims, but Allah did, he change what he allegedly confirmed previously in his alleged book i.e. the Bible.

The God of the Bible IS a Father to mankind, the god of the Quran is not,QED Allah cannot be the same god”

To quote one of your own succinct phrases, “It’s over”

Time to worship a different God.

Hello, franki

I have already said that according to Qur'aan, Jesus (not his real name) the son of Mary was an obedient servant of God and obeyed God.

However, the Jesus of Christianity disobeyed God, either through his incoherence or through the incoherence of the men who penned the books and letters of the New Testament.

You can see that Qur'aan shows the son of Mary clearly saying, "I am the servant of God" but the Jesus of Christianity told people that he was the son of God, that he was the messiah and later lied that he was God. And then he came up with the biggest lie that God was a trinity in a godhead. He broke the Law a couple of times.

This clearly shows that the biblical Jesus disobeyed God. And that was the reason that his mission failed and flopped, franki. I believe that if the biblical Jesus had not been sent to Satan in the beginning, it would have been a different story.

Personally, I do not believe that YHWH or YHVH is God's name. And that is why I do not accept Yahweh or Jehovah as the name of God.

You would never hear the Jews calling God as Yahweh or the Father in their prayers or daily life. This word 'Father' has become a Christian thingy, franki.

Hope this helped a lot. Anything else?

BaigZaheer
I agree, you have already said lots of things, none of which address the issue sufficiently.

If you want to claim the previous scriptures i.e. Torah and Gospel have been changed, then it begs the question, why would Allah confirm corrupted scriptures?

Quran 5.46
And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.

Do you really think Jews and Christians would allow their scriptures to be changed?

The only defence left to you is to claim corruption of scriptures, whilst at the same time believing a book which actually affirms these same scriptures.

I will leave you to spot your logical fallacy in your own time.

“You would never hear the Jews calling God as Yahweh or the Father in their prayers or daily life. This word 'Father' has become a Christian thingy,”
I have already given firm evidence to prove you are wrong, by quoting from two Jewish prophets, Malachi and Isaiah.

The name YaHWeH is well known as the name of the Bible God, regardless of your opinion.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Yahweh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jesus gave His followers the prayer called the Lord’s Prayer, which begins Our Father who are in heaven...”which Christians still recite today, they pray to the same God Jesus, a Jew, prayed to, God the Father.

frankie

Post by frankie »

BaigZaheer

You are conveniently ignoring this thread, which proves the god of Islam is not the God of the Bible.

Allah is not the god it claims to be, proving Islam is built on lies and deceit.

You have to cling to your Islamic claim that the Bible has been changed for Islam to have any credibility, but the god you put your trust in for your salvation tells you it has not, by confirming the previous scriptures,and even advising Muslims to ask the People of this very book, if they have any doubts about their own faith.

It is a clear as day your faith is not what it claims to be,i.e.the "truth" if even the god you worship cannot make it clear enough to you that the Bible has not been changed, for you to believe otherwise, to the point he has to change his own attributes from being regarded and knowable as a Father to mankind, to a god who is a father to no one, and is unknowable.

No one can change Allah's words", so Allah claims, but Allah did, he change what he allegedly confirmed previously in his alleged book i.e. the Bible.

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

You are conveniently ignoring this thread, which proves the god of Islam is not the God of the Bible.

Allah is not the god it claims to be, proving Islam is built on lies and deceit.

You have to cling to your Islamic claim that the Bible has been changed for Islam to have any credibility, but the god you put your trust in for your salvation tells you it has not, by confirming the previous scriptures,and even advising Muslims to ask the People of this very book, if they have any doubts about their own faith.

It is a clear as day your faith is not what it claims to be,i.e.the "truth" if even the god you worship cannot make it clear enough to you that the Bible has not been changed, for you to believe otherwise, to the point he has to change his own attributes from being regarded and knowable as a Father to mankind, to a god who is a father to no one, and is unknowable.

No one can change Allah's words", so Allah claims, but Allah did, he change what he allegedly confirmed previously in his alleged book i.e. the Bible.
franki, when I have time, I do write but don't expect me to write and reply posts on every thread. A quick one:

You must keep in mind that the Christian God is neither the God of the Jews nor the God of Muslims,

We worship the God of Abraham.

The Christian Bible is indeed full of forgeries an edits, and nothing is clear and all the post-Jesus' beliefs do not even get any support from Jesus or the gospels.

No one can change a word in Qur'aan but the words in the Christian Bible have indeed been changed and that led to a massive confusion, which in turn led to the fabrication of the alleged triune God aka Trinity long, long, really long after Jesus had passed away. Agree?

frankie

Post by frankie »

BaigZaheer wrote:

franki, when I have time, I do write but don't expect me to write and reply posts on every thread. A quick one:

You must keep in mind that the Christian God is neither the God of the Jews nor the God of Muslims,

We worship the God of Abraham.

The Christian Bible is indeed full of forgeries an edits, and nothing is clear and all the post-Jesus' beliefs do not even get any support from Jesus or the gospels.

No one can change a word in Qur'aan but the words in the Christian Bible have indeed been changed and that led to a massive confusion, which in turn led to the fabrication of the alleged triune God aka Trinity long, long, really long after Jesus had passed away. Agree?

BaigZaheer
Allah proves he is not the same god,Allah is a father to no one,YHWH is.

The Trinity is Biblical (God made), not man made.

Jesus, the Second Person of the Trinity, the Son, prayed to the first Person of the Trinity,the Father, the third Person of the Trinity,the Holy Spirit, created the universe.

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

frankie wrote:

Jesus, the Second Person of the Trinity, the Son, prayed to the first Person of the Trinity,the Father, the third Person of the Trinity,the Holy Spirit, created the universe.
frankie,

The alleged Trinity is a post-Jesus fabrication. It was sold by Greek philosophers to appease the pagan masses and the Church fathers bought it without asking a question.

Trinity was fabricated long, very long after Jesus had passed away. Jesus did not teach and preach it. It took more than 460 plus years to come up with it. It does not exist.

Jesus called God as 'the Father' but never called God as "God the Father" and never spoke of himself as "God the Son". Also, he never spoke about the third as "God the Holy Ghost" aka "God the Holy Spirit".

frankie

Post by frankie »

BaigZaheer wrote:
frankie wrote:

frankie,

The alleged Trinity is a post-Jesus fabrication. It was sold by Greek philosophers to appease the pagan masses and the Church fathers bought it without asking a question.

Trinity was fabricated long, very long after Jesus had passed away. Jesus did not teach and preach it. It took more than 460 plus years to come up with it. It does not exist.

Jesus called God as 'the Father' but never called God as "God the Father" and never spoke of himself as "God the Son". Also, he never spoke about the third as "God the Holy Ghost" aka "God the Holy Spirit".

BaigZaheer

I have given clear evidence to show you are wrong,where is YOUR evidence to prove you are right?

frankie

Post by frankie »

BaigZaheer
You claimed:

Where is your evidence to prove what you claim?

frankie

Post by frankie »

BaigZaheer wrote:
frankie wrote:

frankie,

BaigZaheer.

Where is the evidence for your claim?

frankie

Post by frankie »

BaigZaheer wrote:
frankie wrote:

frankie,

BaigZaheer

You claim the Trinity is a fabrication,and does not exit, but give no evidence for what you claim, proving you are either lying or are ignorant of what the Bible teaches.

You also claim "Jesus called God as the Father", which condemns the Quran as a false book, as the god of the Quran, who claims to be this same God,is a father to no one.

Seemingly, The god you believe in, changed his mind when he dictated the words of the Quran, which oddly enough tells you, non can change Allah's words, when Allah himself proves himself wrong.

And you trust in this god for your salvation, :lol:

frankie

Post by frankie »

Jesus, the Second Person of the Trinity, the Son, prayed to the first Person of the Trinity,the Father, the third Person of the Trinity,the Holy Spirit, created the universe.[/quote]
frankie,

Last edited by frankie on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

manfred

Post by manfred »

frankie a quote is not a response. Perhaps pointing to the writing of Paul specially (but also the gospels) show that the idea of the trinity was present from the earliest days of Christianity, and not an innovation from hundreds of years later?

What is true though that this topic has been one of long discussion within the church, often because of odd interpretations.

Perhaps this helps:

Zahaeer is a man. He also is a writer on the forum. He is a customer to shops. A patient to his doctor.

How many Zaheers are there?

"Trinity" is merely the notion that God revealed himself in three distinct "modes". A God who guides and sometimes punishes, like a "father". (we all had different experience of our own fathers, so, admittedly, that metaphor can be misleading.)
A God who reveals the limitless unconditional love for mankind by being a "son of man", and experiencing all of a human life, except for sin.
An ever present God, close as your jugular vein inspiring and encouraging, leading and counselling.

The Christian God is all of these, and more, but nonetheless he is just one.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

frankie

Post by frankie »

Let all who read this thread note that BaigZaheer has no evidence for his claims revealed below, proving he is either ignorant of what the Bible says, or is lying in the cause of his god Allah, to defend his fraudulent faith, as he is obliged to do.

The Islamic Allah claims to be the God of the Bible,but changes his alleged nature and teachings towards humanity in his alleged book the Quran when suddenly he is a father to no one, loves only those who believe in him, and is not a Trinity.

It is now up to the reader to decide for themselves whether the Islamic god Allah can be one and the same God of the Bible YHWH, who is a Father to mankind, loves all humanity, regardless of faith, and is triune in nature.

"The alleged Trinity is a post-Jesus fabrication. It was sold by Greek philosophers to appease the pagan masses and the Church fathers bought it without asking a question.

Last edited by frankie on Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

frankie

Post by frankie »

manfred wrote:frankie a quote is not a response.
Manfred

apologies, incorrectly edited by mistake.