Questions for Zaheer

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
frankie

Re: Tafseer-e-Zaheeri

Post by frankie »

BaigZaheer wrote:
frankie wrote:BaigZaheer
Digression changes nothing.

Jesus could not have been a prophet of Allah, because he disobeyed Allah by addressing him as a Father, together with obeying YHWH's commands by preaching the same message as all true prophets do, repent from sin, and love God and all people regardless of faith, and not the message from Allah which tells his prophet Mohammed to use terror(ism)to spread his alleged message to mankind.
There is nothing in Qur'aan to show that Jesus called Allah as the Father. So, my statement that Jesus was an obedient servant of God stands.

I had made it earlier that Jesus came with nothing new, gave nothing new and left behind new. The same message was given through all prophets and some of it was repeated by Jesus.

Millions of Jews, gypsies and others were terrorised and converted to Christianity and millions of Jews, gypsies and others were also slaughtered, burned alive and boiled in all by the European Christians. The Jews are a living testimony to that. Right? Christianity has a very horrible record. Muhammad spread no terror.

Christianity has recently been tamed a few decades after WWII.

I would strongly recommend that you read The Dark Side of Christianity by Helen Ellerbie.
There is nothing in Qur'aan to show that Jesus called Allah as the Father. So, my statement that Jesus was an obedient servant of God stands.
Jesus was born a Jew, and Jews know God as a Father, because that is what the O.T.tells them about God, which is why He used the term Father when praying to God.

Allah is a father to no one; therefore Allah cannot be the god Jesus prayed to.

If Allah is not the god Jesus prayed to, then Allah proves to be a liar, because Allah claims Jesus is a prophet of Allah.

Malachi 2.10
Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us? Why then are we faithless to one another, profaning the covenant of our fathers?

Isaiah 64:8
But now, O LORD, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand.

I
had made it earlier that Jesus came with nothing new, gave nothing new and left behind new. The same message was given through all prophets and some of it was repeated by Jesus.
Your opinion is irrelevant, the Bible God’s commands rest on love of God, and love of all people regardless of faith, which is what Jesus and all true prophets of YHWH preached.

Mohammed did not preach this same message, he preached warfare against “unbelievers” who are “the enemies of Islam and its people”, you cannot have Islamic love for anyone who is said to be your enemy, but you can if you are a follower of Jesus.

Allah’s commands directly oppose the commands of YHWH,and the commands of Jesus.

Mohammed changed what God had revealed through His prophets; no one can change God’s words, but Mohammed did, proving he was a false prophet obeying a false god.
Millions of Jews, gypsies and others were terrorised and converted to Christianity and millions of Jews, gypsies and others were also slaughtered, burned alive and boiled in all by the European Christians. The Jews are a living testimony to that. Right? Christianity has a very horrible record.
Christians in the past using violence in the name of their faith, can find no justification to do so in their scriptures, they are therefore violent in spite of their faith not because of it.

Conversely,
Muslims in the past and present using violence in the name of their faith, can find justification from their scriptures and role model prophets actions, they are violent because of their faith, not in spite of it.

Muhammad spread no terror.
Yes he did,in obedience to Allah

Quran 3.151
Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with God, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers!

Quran 8.12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

Quran 8.60
Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of God and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of God, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/56/186" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
Last edited by frankie on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

frankie wrote:
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/56/186" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).
Too late for me, franki. Did a few pages of my Tafseer and saw your post before going to bed.

Can you please make short and to the point posts as I do? I will appreciate if you could do that. Thanks.

I will respond to the contents in your post some other time but would like to comment on above bogus and absurd hadith from Abu Hurairah, who made up thousands of unsubstantiated ahaadith. Even some ahaadith show that.

How should I describe Abu Hurairah? Let me put this way:

Abu Hurairah was a motor-mouth like the motor-mouths Matthew, John and Paul.

One can see that this ridiculous hadith does not stand correct under the scrutiny of Qur'aan.

Abu Hurairah was beaten quite a few times for lying, according to hadith in Mishkatul Masabih and other ahaadith. He is recorded in the hadith as having received quite a few beatings from Omar during his lifetime. See this is also coming from Hadith. :lol:

The point is that Abu Hurairah was a nobody and he was neither a scholar!!!

sum

Re: Questions for Zaheer

Post by sum »

Hello BaigZaheer

Your quote -
Why are you so obsessed with killing methods, sum?

Qur'aan does not describe any method to kill the murderer. However, it confirms that the murderer must receive death punishment.

I am hoping to open your eyes to the inadequacy of the Koran. Please do not keep repeating "murderer" as the death penalty is also for those who cause "mischief" in the land which gives muslims a free hand to define "mischief" as they desire it. What is the point of Allah giving a death penalty if he does not indicate what the method of killing should be - apart from crucifixion?

If a matter is not forbidden in Islam it is deemed to be permissible. Therefore ISIS who burned alive the Jordanian pilot and reduced him to ashes would not be contradicting the Koran with this horrific execution and so they were only doing what the Koran permitted by not forbidding. Beheading is not forbidden in the Koran and so is permitted. The method of beheading could be a swift strike with a sword or a slow cutting of the neck and spine with a knife. What would you choose as the method of execution as the Koran is no help whatsoever?

sum

frankie

Post by frankie »

BaigZaheer wrote:
frankie wrote:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Too late for me, franki. Did a few pages of my Tafseer and saw your post before going to bed.

Can you please make short and to the point posts as I do? I will appreciate if you could do that. Thanks.

I will respond to the contents in your post some other time but would like to comment on above bogus and absurd hadith from Abu Hurairah, who made up thousands of unsubstantiated ahaadith. Even some ahaadith show that.

How should I describe Abu Hurairah? Let me put this way:

Abu Hurairah was a motor-mouth like the motor-mouths Matthew, John and Paul.

One can see that this ridiculous hadith does not stand correct under the scrutiny of Qur'aan.

Abu Hurairah was beaten quite a few times for lying, according to hadith in Mishkatul Masabih and other ahaadith. He is recorded in the hadith as having received quite a few beatings from Omar during his lifetime. See this is also coming from Hadith. :lol:

The point is that Abu Hurairah was a nobody and he was neither a scholar!!!

BaigZaheer
Jesus disobeyed the god of Islam by praying to Allah as a Father.

Jesus submitted to God as His Father, this God is YHWH, whose commandments contradict the commands of Allah.

If Allah was the god of the Bible, it would follow that Allah was a Father to mankind, just as the Bible states, but Allah is a father to no one, therefore Allah is not the God it claims to be.

Conclusion, Allah is not YHWH,Allah is a fraud and liar.
Case closed.

Denial of the ahadiths does not address Allah’s commands of advocating terror towards anyone not accepting him as the only god.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello BaigZaheer

It would appear from your replies that as the Koran gives no indication of the method of execution that muslims are to use, it implies that any method that you can think of to execute people would not contradict the Koran. Is this so?

We read daily that muslims behead people with the sword and also with the knife. We read how homosexuals are thrown off roof tops. There are examples of muslims crucifying people which the Koran specifically allows. Crashing vehicles into people is also used. Suicide bombers blow up civilians as well as themselves. And so on.

Do any of these methods contradict the Koran - the word of Allah? Shouldn`t Allah/Koran/Muhammad be totally clear on this most important matter rather than being silent?

It is very clear that so far you do not have the foggiest idea how to have people executed and that you can not fall back on the Koran to help you.

sum

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

This describes Mohammed nicely!
BaigZaheer wrote:People fabricated a religion in his name, long after he had passed away. So, please let him rest in peace. Thanks, franki.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

Fernando wrote:This describes Mohammed nicely!
BaigZaheer wrote:People fabricated a religion in his name, long after he had passed away. So, please let him rest in peace. Thanks, franki.
I described Jesus as best as I could. :lol:

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

sum wrote:Hello BaigZaheer

It would appear from your replies that as the Koran gives no indication of the method of execution that muslims are to use, it implies that any method that you can think of to execute people would not contradict the Koran. Is this so?

We read daily that muslims behead people with the sword and also with the knife. We read how homosexuals are thrown off roof tops. There are examples of muslims crucifying people which the Koran specifically allows. Crashing vehicles into people is also used. Suicide bombers blow up civilians as well as themselves. And so on.

Do any of these methods contradict the Koran - the word of Allah? Shouldn`t Allah/Koran/Muhammad be totally clear on this most important matter rather than being silent?

It is very clear that so far you do not have the foggiest idea how to have people executed and that you can not fall back on the Koran to help you.

sum
Take it easy now, sum. I have already explained everything. Those are lunatics and there are many Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and others who kill people. Qur'aan does not specify any method to kill a condemned person. Period! I have also told you that you can kill a condemned person any way you like. :lol:

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

frankie wrote:
I did not find that line impressive at all, franki.

God was also not a father to anyone. So, if Jesus was praying to his father, when he did not have one, it would mean that he was wrong and a kafir. However, he did not do that but worshipped and prayed to the Father in heaven, who was every Jew's Father.

You must spot the difference between father and the Father.

John 20:17 makes that difference very clear:
Jesus said to her, "Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.'"

frankie

Post by frankie »

BaigZaheer wrote:
frankie wrote:

God was also not a father to anyone. So, if Jesus was praying to his father, when he did not have one, it would mean that he was wrong and a kafir. However, he did not do that but worshipped and prayed to the Father in heaven, who was every Jew's Father.

You must spot the difference between father and the Father.

John 20:17 makes that difference very clear:
Jesus said to her, "Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.'"

BaigZaheer

Of course you don't,because it cuts to the very heart of the matter, and condemns your god as a fraud.

The problem you have as a Muslim is, you cannot differentiate between what constitutes a natural father, who gives life to a human being, and a supernatural Father who gives life spiritually, proved by your response.

You cannot do this because the god you worship does not have a spiritual “nature” which deems Him as a Father to mankind, which is what the Bible relates, indicating the Quran does not originate from the same spiritual” place “as the Bible.

This proves the Allah of the Quran cannot be the God of the Bible, which in turn condemns the Quran as a fraudulent book.

You cannot claim Allah is the same god who on the one hand confirms the Torah and the Ingil,which affirm God is a Father,and then on the other, completely contradicts these two scriptures, by confirming Allah is a father to no one, and has no son.

"No one can change Allah's words", so Allah claims, but Allah did, he change what he allegedly confirmed previously in his alleged book i.e. the Bible.

The God of the Bible IS a Father to mankind, the god of the Quran is not,QED Allah cannot be the same god.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello BaigZaheer

Your quote -

I have also told you that you can kill a condemned person any way you like.

Would you condemn the horrible death of the Jordanian pilot by burning him to ashes that was perpetrated by ISIS?

Would you condemn the other method of execution perpetrated by ISIS of slowly cutting off heads with a knife?

Would you condemn the crucifixion of those condemned to death?

Are all these methods acceptable to you?

sum

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

Your quote -

I have also told you that you can kill a condemned person any way you like.

Would you condemn the horrible death of the Jordanian pilot by burning him to ashes that was perpetrated by ISIS?

Would you condemn the other method of execution perpetrated by ISIS of slowly cutting off heads with a knife?

Would you condemn the crucifixion of those condemned to death?

Are all these methods acceptable to you?

sum
Boy! You are really obsessed with methods of execution. Yes, not only I but the majority of Muslims condemned the killings carried out by ISIS men, who were not different from Christian American Marines, Navy Seals and the Zionist Israelis.

Since you want me to condemn, I write to condemn the killing by ISIS barbarians using burning, cutting throats or beheading. The entire Muslim world was not behind ISIS. Have not seen ISIS crucifying people using the crucifixion method.

Any pictures to support that claim.

sum, The majority of Muslims have condemned the barbaric ISIS bastards, who really came up after the late Christian rogue McCain went secretly into Syria with his Christian American rogues and helped FSA which became ISIS.

The Muslims fought them on the ground and our Russian comrades wiped them out. The American and other Western Christian regimes are responsible for all the mess in the region.

Crucifixion was invented by ancient Europeans mainly. There is and never was that kind of punishment in the pre-Islam Arab and the Muslim world. The Arabic word in Qur'an simply means "to hang".

Qur'aan specifies only one death punishment but does not describe it. It could have been carried out by beheading or stabbing a person to death like the Romans, European Christians and others used to do in Europe.

Now, if you want to kill a murderer, I strongly recommend the following methods, which are acceptable and available in our time:

1. Hang the person to death, just like the Christian Americans lynched the robbers and the slaves.

2. Stab them to death.

3. Put the condemned before a firing squad.

4. Gas the person to death.

5. Electrocute the person to death.

6. Use injection of lethal dozes.

7. Shoot the person but no officer would like to do that. So, use method 3.

8. Bulldoze the person following the example of the Zionist Israelis who killed an American Christian girl.

I leave other methods to your wild imagination. I have to go to bed.

Consider this issue closed and come up with something else that you want to discuss.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello BaigZaheer

The First Islamic crucifixion –

Narrated Umm Waraqah daughter of Nawfal: When the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) proceeded for the Battle of Badr, I said to him: Apostle of Allah allow me to accompany you in the battle. I shall act as a nurse for patients. It is possible that Allah might bestow martyrdom upon me. He said: Stay at your home. Allah, the Almighty , will bestow martyrdom upon you.
The narrator said: Hence she was called martyr. She read the Qur'an. She sought permission from the Prophet (peace be upon him) to have a mu'adhdhin in her house. He, therefore, permitted her (to do so).
She announced that her slave and slave-girl would be free after her death. One night they went to her and strangled her with a sheet of cloth until she died, and they ran away.
Next day Umar announced among the people, "Anyone who has knowledge about them, or has seen them, should bring them (to him)."
Umar (after their arrest) ordered (to crucify them) and they were crucified. This was the first crucifixion at Medina.

Abu Dawud 2:591

sum

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

The First Islamic crucifixion –

Narrated Umm Waraqah daughter of Nawfal: When the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) proceeded for the Battle of Badr, I said to him: Apostle of Allah allow me to accompany you in the battle. I shall act as a nurse for patients. It is possible that Allah might bestow martyrdom upon me. He said: Stay at your home. Allah, the Almighty , will bestow martyrdom upon you.
The narrator said: Hence she was called martyr. She read the Qur'an. She sought permission from the Prophet (peace be upon him) to have a mu'adhdhin in her house. He, therefore, permitted her (to do so).
She announced that her slave and slave-girl would be free after her death. One night they went to her and strangled her with a sheet of cloth until she died, and they ran away.
Next day Umar announced among the people, "Anyone who has knowledge about them, or has seen them, should bring them (to him)."
Umar (after their arrest) ordered (to crucify them) and they were crucified. This was the first crucifixion at Medina.

Abu Dawud 2:591

sum
That is a translation, sum and that silly word is the translator's choice.

You cannot look at the Arabic or even Hebrew words through the foggy lens of the Greek language, which is used by Christianity. God never gave any scripture in Greek because it is a poor and unfit language for Scripture.

Even the definition in English gives two meanings: Either nailed or bound

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=cruc ... e&ie=UTF-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The correct translation for the Arabic text of the last part should be: "Umar ordered to hang them and they were hung up. This was the first hanging in Medina."

If you read Devarim 21:22-23, you will see the Hebrew word for hanging. No Jewish translator translated it as 'crucifixion'.

Even Peter used the past tense of the word "hang" in Acts. The word "Crucifixion" has been patented by Christianity but it does not fit in Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic texts because there is nothing to show from History that the Hebrews, Jews and Arabs used the Roman way of crucifying people.

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

Give it up, sum! LOL!

frankie

Post by frankie »

BaigZaheer

If anyone should “give it up “on here it is you, Islam’s most respected of prophets gives you the reasons why.

“Jesus disobeyed the god of Islam by praying to Allah as a Father.

Jesus submitted to God as His Father, this God is YHWH, whose commandments contradict the commands of Allah.

"No one can change Allah's words", so Allah claims, but Allah did, he change what he allegedly confirmed previously in his alleged book i.e. the Bible.

The God of the Bible IS a Father to mankind, the god of the Quran is not,QED Allah cannot be the same god”

To quote one of your own succinct phrases, “It’s over”

Time to worship a different God.
Last edited by frankie on Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

frankie

Post by frankie »

BaigZaheer

If anyone should “give it up “on here it is you, Islam’s most respected of prophets gives you the reasons why.

The God of the Bible IS a Father to mankind, the god of the Quran is not,QED Allah cannot be the same god”

Time to worship a different God.
Last edited by frankie on Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello BaigZaheer

Your quote -
Yes, not only I but the majority of Muslims condemned the killings carried out by ISIS men,

Note the word "majority". What about the minority? The majority was practicing taqqiya in order to protect Islam. Please tell me why ISIS is not practicing true Islam when they claim that they are.

Your quote -
I write to condemn the killing by ISIS barbarians using burning, cutting throats or beheading.

According to both the Koran and you, ISIS was not contradicting the Koran or Islam. If you disagree please explain in what way they strayed from the true path of Islam.

Your quote -
The Muslims fought them on the ground and our Russian comrades wiped them out.

Are you a Koran-only Shia as you regard the Russians as comrades?

Your quote -
The American and other Western Christian regimes are responsible for all the mess in the region.

It is Islam with its various sects that is responsible for the mess in the region. The various sects are fighting each other to gain both control and booty as per Koran.

Your quote-
Consider this issue closed

Islam is never "closed". It is with us all the time and needs to be addressed and exposed to the people for what it is - the most vile and malignant ideology mankind has ever faced.

If you wonder why I persist with discussing the evil and brutal methods of execution metered out by muslims, it is of great concern to me and I am also sure that other non-muslims in the forum will also be involved as we are causing, according to Koran 5:33, mischief in the land. Do you agree and what punishment for us would you recommend?

sum
Last edited by sum on Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

frankie wrote:BaigZaheer

Time to follow a different prophet.
Hello, franki

I have already said that according to Qur'aan, Jesus (not his real name) the son of Mary was an obedient servant of God and obeyed God.

However, the Jesus of Christianity disobeyed God, either through his incoherence or through the incoherence of the men who penned the books and letters of the New Testament.

You can see that Qur'aan shows the son of Mary clearly saying, "I am the servant of God" but the Jesus of Christianity told people that he was the son of God, that he was the messiah and later lied that he was God. And then he came up with the biggest lie that God was a trinity in a godhead. He broke the Law a couple of times.

This clearly shows that the biblical Jesus disobeyed God. And that was the reason that his mission failed and flopped, franki. I believe that if the biblical Jesus had not been sent to Satan in the beginning, it would have been a different story.

Personally, I do not believe that YHWH or YHVH is God's name. And that is why I do not accept Yahweh or Jehovah as the name of God.

You would never hear the Jews calling God as Yahweh or the Father in their prayers or daily life. This word 'Father' has become a Christian thingy, franki.

Hope this helped a lot. Anything else?

BaigZaheer

Post by BaigZaheer »

Your quote -
Yes, not only I but the majority of Muslims condemned the killings carried out by ISIS men,

Note the word "majority". What about the minority? The majority was practicing taqqiya in order to protect Islam. Please tell me why ISIS is not practicing true Islam when they claim that they are.

Your quote -
I write to condemn the killing by ISIS barbarians using burning, cutting throats or beheading.

According to both the Koran and you, ISIS was not contradicting the Koran or Islam. If you disagree please explain in what way they strayed from the true path of Islam.

Your quote -
The Muslims fought them on the ground and our Russian comrades wiped them out.

Are you a Koran-only Shia as you regard the Russians as comrades?

Your quote -
The American and other Western Christian regimes are responsible for all the mess in the region.

It is Islam with its various sects that is responsible for the mess in the region. The various sects are fighting each other to gain both control and booty as per Koran.

Your quote-
Consider this issue closed

Islam is never "closed". It is with us all the time and needs to be addressed and exposed to the people for what it is - the most vile and malignant ideology mankind has ever faced.

If you wonder why I persist with discussing the evil and brutal methods of execution metered out by muslims, it is of great concern to me and I am also sure that other non-muslims in the forum will also be involved as we are causing, according to Koran 5:33, mischief in the land. Do you agree and what punishment for us would you recommend?

sum
I have already closed the issue. So, please don't start new diversions which only lead to a waste of time and the precious bandwidth too.

All the evil in the region came from the Christian West. No one can deny this fact!

The dairy-producing and drug-trading Christian nations, namely the British, the French, the Dutch, the Belgians, the Portuguese, the Italians and the Spanish Christians colonised the nations and pitted people against people. The whole world knows that and I am sure even you know that.

ISIS brutes used crude ways to kill the people while the Christian nations like the US, the French and the UK bomb people, fire missiles on them and shred them into pieces.

Thank God Almighty that the brute ISIS bastards did not have drones and bombers like their American and British Christian counterparts, otherwise they would have done the same.

I appreciated Russians as comrades because Russia saved Syria. Had there been no Russian entrance, the American, Saudi and Israeli vultures would have torn Syria apart.

I admire Angela Merkel. Does that mean I am a German Shia Christian? By the way, I call Catholics as Sunni Christians and the Protestant Christians as Shia Christians.