Page 2 of 8

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:08 am
by Hombre
SAM wrote:
manfred wrote:Yes, indeed... Mohammed did not INVENT them, he copied them and then adjusted them to suit his personal ambitions.
Your problem was answered 1400 years ago to the People of the Book. And they don't deny it either. :whistling:
GET OFF THAT HORSE :horseride:- YOUR RELIGION OF ISLAM IS BASED ON JUDEA & CHRISTIANITY.

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:40 am
by SAM
Hombre wrote: The question I have to Jews Muslims - if that's the case, then why Jews Muslims hate the followers of Jesus.
Jews treated Jesus as a rebellious Jew, a heretic and imposter, a blasphemer, and hung him on a tree.

“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:”. (Galatians 3:13),

They were just displaying Jesus for all to see and humiliate him, to signify that he was cursed of Yhwh.

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:25 am
by manfred
Read again what Paul says: Jesus is described as someone who is "cursed" by whom?

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:59 am
by SAM
manfred wrote:Read again what Paul says: Jesus is described as someone who is "cursed" by whom?

Who cares what Paul says. He was a persecutor for early Christians.

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:50 am
by frankie
SAM wrote:
frankie wrote:
But they do, because of what the Quran tells them.

Quran 19.30
He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;

This verse is part of the Injil. While he was still a baby in the cradle, the Allah made him proclaim first that he was a servant of Allah, and forewarned against possible deviations and irregularities in which Jesus knew what would happen to him in the future.

All Muslims accept Jesus not only as a prophet, but as a Muslim because He allegedly submitted to Allah, and came with the same message as all prophets.

But Jesus was not a Muslim because He was brought up as a Jew, and Jews submit to YHWH the God of the Bible, who is a Father to mankind, because this is what the O.T.says about God.
All Muslims respect Jesus as a Prophet no more than that, but not all Muslims accept him as a Muslim. Jesus is a prophet who is unique to his people, the Children of Israel, not for gentiles like you.

Allah is a father to no one, he has no son, therefore Jesus did not submit to Allah.

Allah proves he is not the God of Jesus, and therefore not the God the Quran claims to represent, proving the Quran is based on a lie.
Jesus said, "Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight." Also part of Injil. [19:36]

What you have to address as a Muslim is why Jesus is deemed a prophet in Islam when He disobeyed Allah by praying to him as a father.
Jesus: Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: so worship Him. And "I am indeed a servant of Allah"



SAM

Jesus was brought up as a Jew, and Jews pray to God as their Father, which is what the O.T.tells them about God i.e.YHWH.

Allah is a father to no one, he has no son, therefore Allah could not have been the god Jesus prayed to.

Why is Jesus classified as a prophet of Islam when He did not even obey the god the Quran claims for itself?

You have yet to answer this question.


"I am indeed a servant of Allah He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;This verse is part of the Injil


This is not the injil,you have been taught something which is not true,you have been lied to.

The Injil is what Jesus did for mankind,being crucified in atonement for sin,defeating death, by being resurrected.

The injil is not a book given to Jesus,neither is the Injil something Jesus said which was written down,you get this wrong because of what the Quran says,proving the Quran is a fraudulent book written by fallible men who did not grasp what Christians actually believe,but wrote what they thought Christians believed,and got it wrong, which has mis led Muslims for centuries.

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:44 am
by SAM
frankie wrote:
SAM

Jesus was brought up as a Jew, and Jews pray to God as their Father, which is what the O.T.tells them about God i.e.YHWH.
Don't be a fool! Jesus was declared a Jew because of his mother, Virgin Mary. Actually he was neither a Jew or God's son because he was born without a biological earthly father. Muslims refer to Jesus as Ruh Al-Qudus, not Holy Spirit.

Allah is a father to no one, he has no son, therefore Allah could not have been the god Jesus prayed to.

The Jews acknowledge that Muslims worship the same God as they do. Jews say, Christians are idol worshipers, idolaters according to the Torah, punishable by death.
Why is Jesus classified as a prophet of Islam when He did not even obey the god the Quran claims for itself?

You have yet to answer this question.


Jesus neither Prophet of Gentiles nor a Christian Prophet, He was sent to his people, the Children of Israel. Jesus' teaching is not the Trinity. He is not the founder of Christianity.

In the Injil.. Jesus said, "Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight." "I am indeed a servant of Allah He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;

This is not the injil,you have been taught something which is not true,you have been lied to.

The Injil is what Jesus did for mankind,being crucified in atonement for sin,defeating death, by being resurrected.

The injil is not a book given to Jesus,neither is the Injil something Jesus said which was written down,you get this wrong because of what the Quran says,proving the Quran is a fraudulent book written by fallible men who did not grasp what Christians actually believe,but wrote what they thought Christians believed,and got it wrong, which has mis led Muslims for centuries.
The New Testament has 66 books, meaning 66 writers who were inspired by Satan. Injil is the same as Quran has only ONE author...Allah. :whistling:

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:21 am
by manfred
In the Injil.. Jesus said ...


You mean "in the QUR'AN Mohammed put some words into Jesus' mouth..."

Injil is the same as Quran has only ONE author.


So produce this injil if then....

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:06 am
by frankie
frankie wrote:
SAM wrote:
frankie wrote:
But they do, because of what the Quran tells them.

Quran 19.30
He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;

This verse is part of the Injil. While he was still a baby in the cradle, the Allah made him proclaim first that he was a servant of Allah, and forewarned against possible deviations and irregularities in which Jesus knew what would happen to him in the future.

All Muslims accept Jesus not only as a prophet, but as a Muslim because He allegedly submitted to Allah, and came with the same message as all prophets.

But Jesus was not a Muslim because He was brought up as a Jew, and Jews submit to YHWH the God of the Bible, who is a Father to mankind, because this is what the O.T.says about God.
All Muslims respect Jesus as a Prophet no more than that, but not all Muslims accept him as a Muslim. Jesus is a prophet who is unique to his people, the Children of Israel, not for gentiles like you.

Allah is a father to no one, he has no son, therefore Jesus did not submit to Allah.

Allah proves he is not the God of Jesus, and therefore not the God the Quran claims to represent, proving the Quran is based on a lie.
Jesus said, "Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight." Also part of Injil. [19:36]

What you have to address as a Muslim is why Jesus is deemed a prophet in Islam when He disobeyed Allah by praying to him as a father.
Jesus: Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: so worship Him. And "I am indeed a servant of Allah"



SAM

Jesus was brought up as a Jew, and Jews pray to God as their Father, which is what the O.T.tells them about God i.e.YHWH.

Allah is a father to no one, he has no son, therefore Allah could not have been the god Jesus prayed to.

Why is Jesus classified as a prophet of Islam when He did not even obey the god the Quran claims for itself?

You have yet to answer this question.


"I am indeed a servant of Allah He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;This verse is part of the Injil


This is not the injil,you have been taught something which is not true,you have been lied to.

The Injil is what Jesus did for mankind,being crucified in atonement for sin,defeating death, by being resurrected.

The injil is not a book given to Jesus,neither is the Injil something Jesus said which was written down,you get this wrong because of what the Quran says,proving the Quran is a fraudulent book written by fallible men who did not grasp what Christians actually believe,but wrote what they thought Christians believed,and got it wrong, which has mis led Muslims for centuries.



SAM

Jesus prayed to God as His Father, which no Muslim can do as Allah is a father to no one, he has no son, therefore Jesus did not pray to Allah, He prayed to the God of the Bible YHWH, as all Jews still do, who is a Father to mankind, which immediately disqualifies Jesus as a prophet of Islam.

Why is Jesus still held as a prophet in the Quran, when he disobeyed the god of the Quran?

You conveniently refuse to acknowledge the Islamic falsehood about the Injil which you claim verse 19.30 incorporates.
Quran 19.30
He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;
This verse is part of the Injil.

But as previously pointed out, the Quran gets it wrong about the Injil, the Injil is what Jesus did for mankind, it is not as the Quran falsely claims a book given to Jesus, nor is it anything written down, you get this wrong because the Quran gets it wrong, and the Quran gets this wrong because it does not come from the God of the Bible, but from the hands of fallible men aka the already known pagan “greatest” god of the Kaaba,Al Ilah which became the god of Islam, who is a father to no one.

Your comments alter nothing, the first Christians i.e. followers of Jesus, were Jews, because Jesus was born as a Jew, these Jews preached the Good News, which is, Jesus the Messiah, God Incarnate, was crucified for the atonement of sin, and was resurrected from the dead.

Nothing has changed since this time, because the message has not changed, Christians today believe this exact same message.

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:50 am
by BaigZaheer
manfred wrote:The talking infant Jesus is from a syriac text that Mohammed "borrowed", and that text is just a few years older than Mohammed. It in turn was an abridged version of the late 2nd century "Infancy gospel of Thomas".

So the early gospel texts are not injeel, but the apocrypha are?


A quick note on above.

God made a donkey talk in the Bible. It was Balaam's donkey who talked. Couldn't God make baby Jesus talk to clear his mother's name. If God had not made baby Jesus talk, the Jews would have stoned both the mother and the baby.

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:18 pm
by manfred
The story of Balaam is an allegorical tale about two things: do not rush to draw conclusions on appearances, and do not put words into the mouth of God. Mohammed, sadly, never read it....

The question is not about what God could do in theory in this context, it is about what actually happened. We have no account of Jesus speaking in the cradle until some hundreds of years later. Why would they be reliable? If you reject the earliest accounts of Jesus we have, then the really late ones should not even get a glimpse, specially as the plain purpose of the story of the talking infant in the infancy gospel of Thomas was to make a case for the divinity of Christ, something Mohammed rejected.

So strangely, we have the Qur'an. in order to make Christian converts, retelling a folk tale many Christians of the day would have known, but with its main point being removed. No wonder it did not convince many of them.

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:38 pm
by frankie
BaigZaheer

Jesus prayed to God as His Father, which no Muslim can do as Allah is a father to no one, he has no son, therefore Jesus did not pray to Allah, He prayed to the God of the Bible YHWH, as all Jews still do, who is a Father to mankind, which immediately disqualifies Jesus as a prophet of Islam.

Why is Jesus still held as a prophet in the Quran, when he disobeyed the god of the Quran?

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:43 pm
by frankie
BaigZaheer wrote:
manfred wrote:The talking infant Jesus is from a syriac text that Mohammed "borrowed", and that text is just a few years older than Mohammed. It in turn was an abridged version of the late 2nd century "Infancy gospel of Thomas".

So the early gospel texts are not injeel, but the apocrypha are?


A quick note on above.

God made a donkey talk in the Bible. It was Balaam's donkey who talked. Couldn't God make baby Jesus talk to clear his mother's name. If God had not made baby Jesus talk, the Jews would have stoned both the mother and the baby.


BaigZaheer

The Jewish elders tried to stone Jesus several times when He claimed to be God during His ministry.

They finally achieved their objective when they took Jesus to trial,charging Him with blasphemy,i.e Jesus claimed to be God, which is why He was put to death.

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:33 pm
by SAM
manfred wrote:
In the Injil.. Jesus said ...


You mean "in the QUR'AN Mohammed put some words into Jesus' mouth..."
It was Jesus who said that Muhammad would glorify and testify to him, as stated in N.T.

manfred wrote:
Injil is the same as Quran has only ONE author.


So produce this injil if then....
Part of original passages of the Injil have been merged together in the Qur'an.

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:21 pm
by manfred
:lotpot: Sam, Sam, Sam....

So Allah ran out of material for his new book, and he recycled and old one?

You made me spill my tea....

And what is this?
It was Jesus who said that Muhammad would glorify and testify to him, as stated in N.T.


Please show me a New Testament passage which says that, or indeed anything about old Mo....

Have you been smoking those funny cigarettes again? They are not good for you.

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:18 am
by Hombre
SAM wrote:
Hombre wrote: The question I have to Jews Muslims - if that's the case, then why Jews Muslims hate the followers of Jesus.
Jews treated Jesus as a rebellious Jew, a heretic and imposter, a blasphemer, and hung him on a tree.

“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:”. (Galatians 3:13),

They were just displaying Jesus for all to see and humiliate him, to signify that he was cursed of Yhwh.
Get off that horse :horseride:- This subject is way-way over your head.

When an Islamist-clown like you becomes an "expert" on Judea-Christianity that really funny. Whatever happened between Jews & Christians - to an absolute majority of them, it was in the past. Now both sides have found peaceful & civilized ways to respect each other and live in peace.

Muslims have yet demonstrated their willingness to be civilized and live in peace with others. You epitomize that backwards behaviour - reinforcing the mantra Muslim are not ready to live in peace with others.

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:23 am
by SAM
Hombre wrote:
SAM wrote:
Hombre wrote: The question I have to Jews Muslims - if that's the case, then why Jews Muslims hate the followers of Jesus.
Jews treated Jesus as a rebellious Jew, a heretic and imposter, a blasphemer, and hung him on a tree.

“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:”. (Galatians 3:13),

They were just displaying Jesus for all to see and humiliate him, to signify that he was cursed of Yhwh.
Get off that horse :horseride:- This subject is way-way over your head.
Isaiah's description of Jesus whom the Jews wanted to kill: (53:12b), For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Matthew 16:21
From that time Yeshua Messiah began to show his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised up on the third day.

Matthew 20:18-19
The Son of Man will be delivered up to the chief priests and scribes, and they will condemn him to death, and deliver him up to the Gentiles to mock and scourge and crucify him, and on the third day he will be raised up.

Acts 2:22, 23
Men of Israel, listen to these words: Yeshua the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God ... this [man], delivered up by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you fastened to a tree by the hands of godless men and put [him] to death.

Acts 2:36
Let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Messiah—this Yeshua whom you crucified.

Acts 3:12-15, 17-18
Men of Israel, ... the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers has glorified his Servant Yeshua, the one whom you delivered up and disowned in the presence of Pilate. . . . You disowned the Holy and Righteous One, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, but put to death the Prince of life.... I know that you acted in ignorance, just as your rulers did also. But the things which God announced beforehand by the mouth of all the prophets, that his Messiah should suffer, he has thus fulfilled.

Acts 4:8-11
Rulers and elders of the people, ... let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Yeshua Messiah the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead—by this name this [healed] man stands here before you in good health. [Yeshua] is the Stone which was rejected by you, the builders.

Acts 4:27-28
In this city there were gathered together against your Holy Servant Yeshua, whom you anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, along with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, to do whatever your hand and your purpose predestined to occur.

Acts 5:30
The God of our fathers raised up Yeshua, whom you had put to death by hanging him on a tree ... a Prince and Savior.

Acts 10:39
We are witnesses of all the things he did in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem. And they also put him to death by hanging him on a tree.

Acts 13:26-27, 30
Brethren, sons of Abraham's family, and those among you who fear God, to us the word of this salvation is sent out. For those who live in Jerusalem, and their rulers, recognizing neither him nor the utterances of the prophets which are read every Sabbath, fulfilled these by condemning him. And though they found no ground for putting him to death, they asked Pilate that he be executed... :whistling:

Hombre wrote:When an Islamist-clown like you becomes an "expert" on Judea-Christianity that really funny. Whatever happened between Jews & Christians - to an absolute majority of them, it was in the past. Now both sides have found peaceful & civilized ways to respect each other and live in peace.

Muslims have yet demonstrated their willingness to be civilized and live in peace with others. You epitomize that backwards behaviour - reinforcing the mantra Muslim are not ready to live in peace with others.
Schmuck!!!There are still tens of millions of anti-Jewish sentiments among Atheists and Christians in all European Union, UK, US etc.

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:39 am
by SAM
manfred wrote: Sam, Sam, Sam....

So Allah ran out of material for his new book, and he recycled and old one?

You made me spill my tea....
It is very clear that you never read the entire Quran. You learn these Islamic things from Google, Wikipedia, Anti-Islamic sites... :yuk:

manfred wrote:And what is this?
It was Jesus who said that Muhammad would glorify and testify to him, as stated in N.T.


Please show me a New Testament passage which says that, or indeed anything about old Mo....

Have you been smoking those funny cigarettes again? They are not good for you.
John 15:26, He will bear witness or Testify about me. And John 16:14, He will glorify me, :*)

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:24 am
by manfred
The two verses are about THE HOLY SPIRIT:


John 16:
13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. 15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”


So Mohammed is a "spirit" and he teaches only what Jesus told him to teach.... right .... like "kill the unbelievers" and "the sun sets in a muddly pool" and "Allah throws stars at jinn"....all originally Christian???

26 “When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.


Mohammed the "spirit" sent by Jesus.... right.... :lotpot: And Mohammed the "spirit of truth" to tells people to lie to commit murder/assassinations, to lie to "protect Islam".... Some "spirit of truth", that...

And it is ludicrous to try to portrait NT texts as anti-Semitic, for a start they were all written by Jews about Jesus who also was a Jew. As to Anti-Semtitism in Europe and the US, you find that is mostly due to Muslim immigrants. Islam is the only religion that elevates the hatred to Jews to religious doctrine. You yourself are a raving Anti-Semite and then you have the nerve to find your own character flaws in others.

Muslim apologetics are really quite sad... they just try and find bits of a verse which could be twisted to mean what they want, and remove it from any context at could possibly show their interpretation as incorrect. While this makes most people just shake their heads in despair, for most Muslims it actually works because very few if any of them will bother to look up the quotes. Muslim apologetics is not to convince others of the "truth" of Islam, it is all about keeping Muslims uninformed and blind. Zakhir Nair is a perfect example of that. Muslims adore him even though he spouts mostly garbage.

And this is the last time I am telling you that you may not call people names.

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:26 am
by frankie
SAM wrote:
manfred wrote:
In the Injil.. Jesus said ...


You mean "in the QUR'AN Mohammed put some words into Jesus' mouth..."
It was Jesus who said that Muhammad would glorify and testify to him, as stated in N.T.

manfred wrote:
Injil is the same as Quran has only ONE author.


So produce this injil if then....
Part of original passages of the Injil have been merged together in the Qur'an.


SAM
Part of original passages of the Injil have been merged together in the Qur'an.



Keep repeating falsehood will not make it true.

Injil means Good News, this Good News is what Jesus did for mankind, not what mankind wrote down in a book.

This Good News was preached by the first followers of Jesus after His resurrection, and has never changed,Christians today believe in this same message.

Why should anyone believe what a book says that came 600 years later, a book full of errors and contradictions, whose alleged prophet changed what God had revealed previously through His prophets, from preaching to obey God through love of God and all people regardless of faith,to a creed of violence towards anyone not accepting a Meccan pagan idol as the only god?

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:27 pm
by SAM
manfred wrote:The two verses are about THE HOLY SPIRIT:


John 16:
13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. 15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”


So Mohammed is a "spirit" and he teaches only what Jesus told him to teach.... right .... like "kill the unbelievers" and "the sun sets in a muddly pool" and "Allah throws stars at jinn"....all originally Christian???

26 “When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.


Mohammed the "spirit" sent by Jesus.... right.... :lotpot: And Mohammed the "spirit of truth" to tells people to lie to commit murder/assassinations, to lie to "protect Islam".... Some "spirit of truth", that...
Both John 16 and 26 are man-made, imaginative and corrupted texts It was created by an unknown 'ghost' writer.

The words of the truth of Jesus come from this original Injil, in the Quran 61:6

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

And it is ludicrous to try to portrait NT texts as anti-Semitic, for a start they were all written by Jews about Jesus who also was a Jew. As to Anti-Semtitism in Europe and the US, you find that is mostly due to Muslim immigrants. Islam is the only religion that elevates the hatred to Jews to religious doctrine. You yourself are a raving Anti-Semite and then you have the nerve to find your own character flaws in others.
Before the arrival of Islam. Anti-Semitism has swept the Church for centuries. Repeatedly, the teachings of the Popes, Priests and Preachers caused cruelty to Jews. The Bible is often quoted by people who call themselves Jesus' justification and defense, so that they take the right action.

Matthew 23 is one of the most violent chapters of N.T. Seven times Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees "hyprocrites" and denounced them for "full of hypocrisy and lawlessness." He labeled them "blind ... blind guides ... fools ... a brood of vipers and poisonous snakes." He implies that they are murderers because they, like their ancestors, will kill the prophets and scribes that Jesus will send to Israel."

Matthew 23:37, “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. :whistling: