Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Hombre

Re: Stories of the Prophets: Bible vs Qur'an

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:About 3,000 years ago, King David conquered Jerusalem from Palestine and established a capital of the Kingdom there with bloodshed. And the Ashkenazi Jews followed the footsteps of David who captured Jerusalem with bloodshed. The Christians conquered Jerusalem with bloodshed during the Crusades. Khalifah Umar took Jerusalem from the Patriarch without bloodshed.
Yes Muslims did rule it for 800 years - on & off. What did they do with their "3rd Holiest site"? - Nada, nothing left it derelict to which except Mosques, they did jack squat to improve this magnificent city.

In just 51 years Jews had transformed it into a united city - New & Old. A world-class & glorious city, where Israel's crown Jewel (Hebrew) University is located with 3 Noble Laureates among its faculty. (No Noble prize for suicide bombers :heh: )

Today, every religion has full religious sovereignty over their respective sites - with absolute freedom of worship, and with exception of hate-speech - freedom of expression to each & every inhabitant
SAM

Post by SAM »

Hombre wrote:Yes Muslims did rule it for 800 years - on & off. What did they do with their "3rd Holiest site"? - Nada, nothing left it derelict to which except Mosques, they did jack squat to improve this magnificent city.
After the Roman Church destroyed Solomon's Temple. What Christians have done for 600 years in Jerusalem. Even worse, Solomon's Temple became a rubbish and najis (unclean) place. :yuk:

Historically, Muslims have been not only more tolerant than Christians but also more chivalrous. Differentiate the behaviour of Christians and Muslims when they in turn took Jerusalem. In 1089 the Christian inhabitants had slaughtered the inhabitants, men, women, elderly and children. When the Muslims recaptured the city in 1187 not a single citizen was harmed. Time and time again during the Crusades Muslim commanders behaved honourably while the Christian leaders lied, deceived, slaughtered prisoners, and broke their word — all encouraged by Roman Popes and Bishops.
In just 51 years Jews had transformed it into a united city - New & Old. A world-class & glorious city, where Israel's crown Jewel (Hebrew) University is located with 3 Noble Laureates among its faculty. (No Noble prize for suicide bombers :heh: )
Well, it's only a matter of time that Muslims will take over without spending a lot of money on development. :D

And Jewish Zionists will become suicide bombers with desperate return. :blowup:
Today, every religion has full religious sovereignty over their respective sites - with absolute freedom of worship, and with exception of hate-speech - freedom of expression to each & every inhabitant
Jews still dream of rebuilding the Temple of Solomon with the intention of annihilating Al-Aqsa. They are still educating Satan's children in the Aleshiva school about this.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
manfred

Post by manfred »

After the Roman Church destroyed Solomon's Temple. ....
You did not pay attention to history classes in school SAM.

the First Temple was built in 957 BC by King Solomon and largely destroyed a few decades later by Shoshenq I, Pharaoh of Egypt. Although efforts were made at partial reconstruction, it was only in 835 BCE when Jehoash, King of Judah in the second year of his reign invested considerable sums in reconstruction, only to have it stripped again for Sennacherib, King of Assyria c. 700 BCE. The First Temple was totally destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BCE (425 BCE according to some historical sources), when they sacked the city.

According to the Book of Ezra, construction of the Second Temple was authorized by Cyrus the Great and began in 538 BCE, after the fall of the Babylonian Empire the year before. It was completed 23 years later, on the third day of Adar, in the sixth year of the reign of Darius the Great (12 March 515 BCE)

Around 20 BCE, the building was renovated and expanded by Herod the Great, and became known as Herod's Temple. It was destroyed by the Romans in 70 CE during the Siege of Jerusalem. During the Bar Kokhba revolt against the Romans in 132–135 CE, Simon bar Kokhba and Rabbi Akiva wanted to rebuild the Temple, but bar Kokhba's revolt failed and the Jews were banned from Jerusalem (except for Tisha B'Av) by the Roman Empire. The emperor Julian allowed to have the Temple rebuilt but the Galilee earthquake of 363 ended all attempts ever since.

So no "Roman Church" involved in the destruction of the temples, neither of them.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

manfred wrote:
After the Roman Church destroyed Solomon's Temple. ....
You did not pay attention to history classes in school SAM.
Maybe his Madrassa brainwashed all this Alternative History into him, Manfred.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:After the Roman Church destroyed Solomon's Temple. What Christians have done for 600 years in Jerusalem. Even worse, Solomon's Temple became a rubbish and najis (unclean) place. :yuk:
When we conquered e. Jerusalem on 7 June 1967, this is how we found the wailing wall - Muslims used it as public urinary.

And this is how it looks today.

Historically, Muslims have been not only more tolerant than Christians but also more chivalrous. Differentiate the behaviour of Christians and Muslims when they in turn took Jerusalem. In 1089 the Christian inhabitants had slaughtered the inhabitants, men, women, elderly and children. When the Muslims recaptured the city in 1187 not a single citizen was harmed. Time and time again during the Crusades Muslim commanders behaved honourably while the Christian leaders lied, deceived, slaughtered prisoners, and broke their word — all encouraged by Roman Popes and Bishops.
We have talked about it before. While Christians inflicted physical harm to Jews - Equally, Muslims did psychological & emotional harm. Since 1948, Muslim have been trying to destroy the Jews exactly as Christian did in past.
That was in the past. Today most of antisemitism is perpetrated by Muslims in Europe and other parts of the world.
Well, it's only a matter of time that Muslims will take over without spending a lot of money on development. :D
1400 years are long enough for anyone to learn about Islam & Muslim. Right now it is the Israelis who are dominating the region - not the other way.

It is just a matter of time when a new generation of forward-looking Muslim leaders will ignore the Quran - appreciate Jews profound contribution to peace & prosperity in the region and form a lasting peace between Jews & Muslims - Palestinians notwithstanding.
SAM

Post by SAM »

Hombre wrote:When we conquered e. Jerusalem on 7 June 1967, this is how we found the wailing wall - Muslims used it as public urinary.

And this is how it looks today.
The Jews were indeed a very bad smell worse than the smell of urine and they deserve that place for banging their head. :yuk:
We have talked about it before. While Christians inflicted physical harm to Jews - Equally, Muslims did psychological & emotional harm. Since 1948, Muslim have been trying to destroy the Jews exactly as Christian did in past.
That was in the past. Today most of antisemitism is perpetrated by Muslims in Europe and other parts of the world.
Anti Semitism existed before the advent of Islam.
1400 years are long enough for anyone to learn about Islam & Muslim. Right now it is the Israelis who are dominating the region - not the other way.
History does not show Jews survived or reigned more than 100 years in Jerusalem.
It is just a matter of time when a new generation of forward-looking Muslim leaders will ignore the Quran - appreciate Jews profound contribution to peace & prosperity in the region and form a lasting peace between Jews & Muslims - Palestinians notwithstanding.
As long as the "two state resolutions" that the formation of an Israeli and Palestinian state is not fulfilled, Israel would live in fear all the time.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
manfred

Post by manfred »

Sam, if you post anti-Semitic garbage, it will be dumped.

As to the "two state solution", it was rejected by the "palestinians", LOL....
SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:Sam, if you post anti-Semitic garbage, it will be dumped.

As to the "two state solution", it was rejected by the "palestinians", LOL....
So far, Hombre has never complained that I am anti-Semitic. You have no right to delete it.
manfred

Post by manfred »

Thst is because he is a very kind man. I am not.
SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:Thst is because he is a very kind man. I am not.
And you have to respect my argument with him, don't ever think it's anti-Semitic... :coffee:
manfred

Post by manfred »

Yes, I know you are SAM, your are a racist of the worst kind, as you have proved many times over.
SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:Yes, I know you are SAM, your are a racist of the worst kind, as you have proved many times over.
You know me at FFi but not personally. I'm free to say whatever I want to withhold the truth. Telling the truth always hurts.
manfred

Post by manfred »

SAM wrote:I'm free to say whatever I want to withhold the truth.
So you are saying you do not ever speak the truth, and you are proud of that?

What is the point of that?

And after been told many many times that your words here define how people see you , you complain that you are not who you say you are?
SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:
SAM wrote:I'm free to say whatever I want to withhold the truth.
So you are saying you do not ever speak the truth, and you are proud of that?

What is the point of that?

And after been told many many times that your words here define how people see you , you complain that you are not who you say you are?
And you are Islamophobia.
manfred

Post by manfred »

No SAM, last time I looked into the mirror I clearly was a human being, not an imaginary mental illness.
SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:No SAM, last time I looked into the mirror I clearly was a human being, not an imaginary mental illness.
Don't you see the Holy Ghost inside you in the mirror? If not then you are still a devil .. :devil:
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:The Jews were indeed a very bad smell worse than the smell of urine and they deserve that place for banging their head. :yuk:
I would not suggest you the use of this type of language. I am nice up to a point.
History does not show Jews survived or reigned more than 100 years in Jerusalem.
WHo's history?- Certainly not the convoluted one told by Muslims. They will survive another 1000 years. This time Jews are back and intend to stay long after Islam has been disintegrated.

Speaking of "banging heads".
When you bang your head on a piece of stone 5 times a day like this:

You end up with this forehead. Find me a single Jew with these stupid bruises on his forehead.

And this:
SAM

Post by SAM »

Hombre wrote:
SAM wrote:The Jews were indeed a very bad smell worse than the smell of urine and they deserve that place for banging their head. :yuk:
I would not suggest you the use of this type of language. I am nice up to a point.
Truth is always hurting and bitter.
WHo's history?- Certainly not the convoluted one told by Muslims. They will survive another 1000 years. This time Jews are back and intend to stay long after Islam has been disintegrated.
:lotpot: wishful thinking..

The covenant of God together with Promised Land to the Israelites has long been abolished, since they denied Jesus as their last Jewish prophet. That is why the Caliph Umar so pitied his brethren and allowed the Israelites to become part of Jerusalem again, but not as their promised land.
manfred

Post by manfred »

SAM, all this is not only way off topic, but also in places very rude. Your next anti-semitic rant I find will have consequences. Nobody talks to you the way your speak to hombre. You should be ashamed.
SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:SAM, all this is not only way off topic, but also in places very rude. Your next anti-semitic rant I find will have consequences. Nobody talks to you the way your speak to hombre. You should be ashamed.
In Islam say: "tell the truth even if it hurts your brother" :roll: