The Polytheists are Visible

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
AhmedBahgat

The Polytheists are Visible

Post by AhmedBahgat »

My new provocative song that I just released humiliating the polytheists who worship hadith and sunnah

manfred

Re: The Polytheists are Visible

Post by manfred »

Good to see you again Ahmed.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Thanks mate, good to see you too, how is the forum going in here, is it too slow because of facebook?
frankie

Post by frankie »

AhmedBahgat wrote:My new provocative song that I just released humiliating the polytheists who worship hadith and sunnah

AhmedBahgat

Why should you want to humiliate anyone when your faith says there is” no compulsion in religion?”

Btw Isn’t music forbidden in Islam.
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Try to be a bit smart and coherent pal, my song is humiliating those who spread hatred, kill innocent people, oppress women and terrorise the world

As for the music, no it is not forbidden in Islam
frankie

Post by frankie »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Try to be a bit smart and coherent pal, my song is humiliating those who spread hatred, kill innocent people, oppress women and terrorise the world

AhmedBhagat
my song is humiliating those who spread hatred, kill innocent people, oppress women and terrorise the world

The aim of your faith is to humiliate anyone not believing in Allah, which include polytheists according to your god.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir

“Paying Jizyah is a Sign of Kufr and Disgrace”

“Allah said,
(until they pay the Jizyah), if they do not choose to embrace Islam,
(with willing submission), in defeat and subservience,
(and feel themselves subdued.), disgraced, humiliated and belittled. Therefore, Muslims are not allowed to honor the people of Dhimmah or elevate them above
Muslims, for they are miserable, disgraced and humiliated.”

Strange how Allah conflates Christianity with polytheism when Christians only worship one God, and not three which Allah misunderstands as, himself, Jesus and Mary.

I think you will find it is.

https://islamqa.info/en/5000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The four madhhabs are agreed that all musical instruments are haraam. (al-Saheehah, 1/145).
Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The madhhab of Abu Haneefah is the strictest in this regard, and his comments are among the harshest. His companions clearly stated that it is haraam to listen to all musical instruments such as the flute and the drum, even tapping a stick. They stated that it is a sin which implies that a person is a faasiq (rebellious evil doer) whose testimony should be rejected. They went further than that and said that listening to music is fisq (rebellion, evildoing) and enjoying it is kufr (disbelief).

https://hadithoftheday.com/is-music-haram-in-islam/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is music haram or is it allowed if the lyrics are not rude or derogatory?
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh
Thank you for your question.
Those close to Allah will not listen, associate or occupy themselves with music.
Generally the pious predecessors and classical Muslim scholars have regarded music as prohibited. This is the jurisprudence ruling of music, even if the lyrics are not questionable. Also, there are numerous physical, mental and spiritual harms associated to music.
Abdullah ibn Masud (r) states, the meaning of “idle talk” in the following verse refers to music:
“And there are among men, those that purchase idle talk, to mislead (men) from the path of Allah and throw ridicule. For such there will be a humiliating punishment.” (Quran 31:6)
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “There will appear people in my community, who will hold adultery, silk, alcohol and musical instruments to be lawful.” (Bukhari)
And Allah knows best.

https://www.al-islam.org/articles/statu ... eem-bhimji" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Playing instruments of music is a great Sin. It is haram to play instruments such as the guitar, piano, tambourine, drums etc. Listening to music is also a great sin. Music as a great sin is reported by Faql ibn Sha'qan from Imam 'Ali ibn Musa ar-Rida عليه السلام :
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Frankie, frankly you can go and fuku yousrelf

Cheers
frankie

Post by frankie »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Frankie, frankly you can go and fuku yousrelf

Cheers
How quaint lol

Spoken like a true Muslim.

You really must practice how to be more polite to us kaffir's in future, to make them believe your faith is worth following :lol:
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

How about sticking your head in your bum frankie?

Hint: Vaseline will help
frankie

Post by frankie »

AhmedBahgat wrote:How about sticking your head in your bum frankie?

Do yourself and ego a favour AB and admit your shortcomings on your faith, an apology for your verbal abuse wouldn't go amiss either.

What you hope to gain on presenting your home video is anyone's guess, it certainly doesn't present your faith in a favourable light, whatever the reason.
manfred

Post by manfred »

You are a man of many talents, Ahmed.... (apart from the flowery language) You are producing music as well as animation at a very high standard and you know how to reach people younger than yourself. I am impressed and (slightly) jealous. Do you actually play a musical instrument? Do you read music? (I can only play a church organ, and not very well....)

As far as I can tell, the idea of monotheism arose several times in history, and at least four times in the "Middle East". One of the first was a landsman of yours, the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten. He was brought up in a polytheistic environment which he rejected, and he believed there only to be one god, a life giver, which is sort of exemplified by the sun: it's light provides the basis of life.

He wrote a poem which, interestingly, was modified centuries later and became one of the Psalms (well, part of one in any case).
His idea was rejected (even when he was sill alive people secretly prayed to the old gods, we found little idols to prove that in this capital Amarna.) After his death his city was abandoned and his son was forced to return to the old religion.

Similarly, Judaism developed in a polytheistic world, and from it. Christianity was originally just a Jewish "sect", but it also started in a largely polytheistic environment.

Islam draws from Judaism and Christianity and, funnily enough, has retained many rituals which belong to polytheistic days, such as the hajj, or the Ramadan fast.

But of all the monotheistic religions, it seems to me that Islam is the one with the most hostility to polytheists.

Can you explain why there are such strong feelings?

Also your song suggests that there are elements of polytheism in "mainstream" Islam... You seem to also dislike the circus around the hajj and Mecca, like me. This year, and old friend of mine went to hajj from Indonesia, and has just returned a few days back. And, talking to him, the money making circus he described is really quite appalling.... Trinkets and dates at rip off prices, fake zam zam water, pilgrims really being milked at every opportunity. And often theses are old people with little or no Arabic, vulnerable and poor, having spent their life's savings on the trip. This year, I am told there were relatively few fatalities, some 300 or so, if I am right.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

frankie wrote:

Do yourself and ego a favour AB and admit your shortcomings on your faith, an apology for your verbal abuse wouldn't go amiss either.

What you hope to gain on presenting your home video is anyone's guess, it certainly doesn't present your faith in a favourable light, whatever the reason.
Actually it is the opposite Frankie. let's see what the Quran has to say about music:
17:55 And your Lord is most knowing of whoever is in the heavens and the earth. And We have made some of the prophets exceed others, and to David We gave the book of Psalms.
4:163 Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book of Psalms.
So what about the book of Psalms: a collection of sacred poems where the phrase derives rom Late Latin psalmus or Greek psalmos meaning twanging of a harp or playing a stringed instrument. So the Quran demonstrates that Allah likes to be praised with music, preferably rock music. That's why Imam al-Ghazzali wrote: "“All these Ahadith are reported by al-Bukhari and singing and playing are not haram."

So actually it is recommended. Allah donated music to David and enjoys to be praised with music. Only when it leads to sex, violence or drugs it is forbidden. So stay away from hip-hop or enjoy with ​Hip-­Hop’s Top 10 Most Scandalously Sexy Videos:
https://www.vibe.com/2016/01/%e2%80%8bh ... xy-videos/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
frankie

Post by frankie »

Takeiteasynow wrote:
frankie wrote:

Actually it is the opposite Frankie. let's see what the Quran has to say about music:
17:55 And your Lord is most knowing of whoever is in the heavens and the earth. And We have made some of the prophets exceed others, and to David We gave the book of Psalms.
4:163 Indeed, We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him. And we revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, the Descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the book of Psalms.
So what about the book of Psalms: a collection of sacred poems where the phrase derives rom Late Latin psalmus or Greek psalmos meaning twanging of a harp or playing a stringed instrument. So the Quran demonstrates that Allah likes to be praised with music, preferably rock music. That's why Imam al-Ghazzali wrote: "“All these Ahadith are reported by al-Bukhari and singing and playing are not haram."

So actually it is recommended. Allah donated music to David and enjoys to be praised with music. Only when it leads to sex, violence or drugs it is forbidden. So stay away from hip-hop or enjoy with ​Hip-­Hop’s Top 10 Most Scandalously Sexy Videos:
https://www.vibe.com/2016/01/%e2%80%8bh ... xy-videos/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Takeiteasynow
Depends whether you regard the Bible as being corrupted by man, which Muslims do, which would in turn align with Muslim scholarship which confirms music is haram in Islam.

Who are Muslims likely to take as true, a book they regard as being corrupted, or their own scholars?
Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Depends whether you regard the Bible as being corrupted by man, which Muslims do, which would in turn align with Muslim scholarship which confirms music is haram in Islam.

Who are Muslims likely to take as true, a book they regard as being corrupted, or their own scholars?
I wouldn't know. With theology you can go either way as it always contradicts itself in countless ways. But there is more evidence. Muhammad obviously liked to party:

Bukhari Volume 2, Book 15, Number 70: " Allah's Apostle came to my house while two girls were singing beside me the songs of Buath.." then Abu Bakr started mocking so Muhammad said: "... Carry on! O Bani Arfida..." and the performance continued until the artist was exhausted.

And when Abu Bakr was once again mocking about music... From Volume 5, Book 58, Number 268: ""... Musical instrument of Satan!" But the Prophet said, "Leave them Abu Bakr, for every nation has an 'Id (i.e. festival) and this day is our 'Id."

As you can see Muhammad not only likes to party but also likes to attend music festivals. He's a party animal and music lover!
frankie

Post by frankie »

Takeiteasynow wrote:

I wouldn't know. With theology you can go either way as it always contradicts itself in countless ways. But there is more evidence. Muhammad obviously liked to party:

Bukhari Volume 2, Book 15, Number 70: " Allah's Apostle came to my house while two girls were singing beside me the songs of Buath.." then Abu Bakr started mocking so Muhammad said: "... Carry on! O Bani Arfida..." and the performance continued until the artist was exhausted.

And when Abu Bakr was once again mocking about music... From Volume 5, Book 58, Number 268: ""... Musical instrument of Satan!" But the Prophet said, "Leave them Abu Bakr, for every nation has an 'Id (i.e. festival) and this day is our 'Id."

As you can see Muhammad not only likes to party but also likes to attend music festivals. He's a party animal and music lover!

Takeiteasynow

You prove the inconsistency of the Islamic faith, which in turn proves it cannot come from any divine being, as well as highlighting the hypocrisy of its prophet, who allegedly obeyed the Quran, proving like all false prophets who live by the maxim" do as I say, not as I do".
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Hello mate
manfred wrote:You are a man of many talents, Ahmed.... (apart from the flowery language) You are producing music as well as animation at a very high standard and you know how to reach people younger than yourself. I am impressed and (slightly) jealous. Do you actually play a musical instrument? Do you read music? (I can only play a church organ, and not very well....)
No mate, I don't play music but I have a very musical ear and I can create music with software using loops and composing it all together, however making music is very time comsuming
manfred wrote:As far as I can tell, the idea of monotheism arose several times in history, and at least four times in the "Middle East". One of the first was a landsman of yours, the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten. He was brought up in a polytheistic environment which he rejected, and he believed there only to be one god, a life giver, which is sort of exemplified by the sun: it's light provides the basis of life.
The middlemost is always f.cked mate
manfred wrote:He wrote a poem which, interestingly, was modified centuries later and became one of the Psalms (well, part of one in any case).
His idea was rejected (even when he was sill alive people secretly prayed to the old gods, we found little idols to prove that in this capital Amarna.) After his death his city was abandoned and his son was forced to return to the old religion.
Would that mean the Pslams is corrupt?
manfred wrote:Similarly, Judaism developed in a polytheistic world, and from it. Christianity was originally just a Jewish "sect", but it also started in a largely polytheistic environment.

Islam draws from Judaism and Christianity and, funnily enough, has retained many rituals which belong to polytheistic days, such as the hajj, or the Ramadan fast.
Not true but wishful thinking, all religions are good but man f.cked it and invented other crap then followed it
manfred wrote:But of all the monotheistic religions, it seems to me that Islam is the one with the most hostility to polytheists.
Al religions sent from God must be hostile to polytheism
manfred wrote:Can you explain why there are such strong feelings?
Well, I have that strong feeling, and strangely enough it relates back to prophet Ibrahim when he fought polytheism

Anyone who believes in one God and is sincere should be hostile to any polytheism teachings in any religion
manfred wrote:Also your song suggests that there are elements of polytheism in "mainstream" Islam...
Of course, and my song is targething those only in Islam, I careless about any polytheism in any other religion
manfred wrote:You seem to also dislike the circus around the hajj and Mecca, like me. This year, and old friend of mine went to hajj from Indonesia, and has just returned a few days back. And, talking to him, the money making circus he described is really quite appalling.... Trinkets and dates at rip off prices, fake zam zam water, pilgrims really being milked at every opportunity. And often theses are old people with little or no Arabic, vulnerable and poor, having spent their life's savings on the trip. This year, I am told there were relatively few fatalities, some 300 or so, if I am right.
Yes I am against how the Hajj is organised by the Saudis

Not sure about the dead in last season but when ever you have masses of crowd, problems may happen

Cheers
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

frankie wrote:

Keep it itchy frankie
sum

Post by sum »

Hello AhmedBahgat

Welcome back. I have missed you.

Your infidel friend,

sum
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Takeiteasynow wrote:As you can see Muhammad not only likes to party but also likes to attend music festivals. He's a party animal and music lover!
And a boozer, so long as he has a couple of twigs handy, to put over his cup.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

sum wrote:Hello AhmedBahgat

Welcome back. I have missed you.

Your infidel friend,

sum

Hello Dr Sum

Good to see you, will try to be active with you guys a bit as I got sick of the Arabs on facefukinbook