Does Quran Sanction Rape?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
debunker
banned

Re: Does Quran Sanction Rape?

Post by debunker »

Ok try to get this into your head. Although very ugly, the only people who are enslaved are the ones who come to the battle field.
account suspended for inappropriate language

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

debunker wrote:
So? At least some of us possess morals superior to your god who permitted and encouraged slavery.
That's not true. He encouraged their emanciptation.
He really didn't emancipate them like Abe Lincoln, did he? If Lincoln, a mere mortal, can make a proclamation to free the slaves, why did it take the White non-Muslims to force emancipation on the Muslims?

“As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.”

Where is that sentiment in the Quran? It is all about being able to have sex with your slaves. Nothing about general emancipation and how slavery is evil.

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

I discussed this with Aksel in one of my posts... I'll look it up and copy/paste again.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

debunker wrote:Ok try to get this into your head. Although very ugly, the only people who are enslaved are the ones who come to the battle field.
You mean the women and children went to the battlefield?

This has not been the Muslim practice for centuries? You mean the Muslims took African slaves in the battlefield? You mean the Turks took little Caucasian boys in the battlefield, so that they could be later turned into Mamluks? You mean the Ottomans kidnapped White women in the battlefield, so they could be turned into sex slaves in the harem?

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

debunker wrote:I discussed this with Aksel in one of my posts... I'll look it up and copy/paste again.
No copy-paste please. Discuss this with me. History is against you. I have the evidence from the Muslim's own treatment of slaves. Your Quran mentions slaves - meaning it tolerates or encourages slavery. You can deny it all you want - but slavery is very much an Islamic institution.

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

**** the Ottomons and all the Muslims... I don't care if they broke their rules...

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

debunker writes:
Indeed, the Americans, for example, were criminal savages who kidnapped people from Africa and made them their slaves. Only 150 years ago, they became somewhat civilized and freed them... it took them many more decades to treat them as equals (although a lot of white trash still don't see them as equals).
and writes:

More than a hundred earlier than the Muslims apparently. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

That red underlined statement is for you dear Cassie.
yes..yes.. Cassie has many slaves..

let me give you the videos that we may learn from History of African Slave trade and the role of Mr. Muhammad's Islam ..

Watch Islam and slave trade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsaPQ8jOqGo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LURvIUkTCY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Arab-Islam ... 1851682732" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

good book to read before we talk..

yeezevee
Last edited by yeezevee on Mon May 04, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

debunker wrote:**** the Ottomons and all the Muslims... I don't care if they broke their rules...
They were only following the example of your prophet who enslaved women and children. Remember Safiya and Rayhanna and Juwayriyya? Remember Mariah the Copt? I challenge you to bring one verse from the Quran that says slavery is evil. Just one.

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

Oh yeah? And the Christians who kidnapped people for their slaves were following the example of Jesus?

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

debunker wrote:Oh yeah? And the Christians who kidnapped people for their slaves were following the example of Jesus?
So you have an example of Jesus taking slaves? I only ask because I have multiple examples of Muhammad taking women and children as slaves. Let us see - bring just one example of Jesus making anyone into his slave. Just one.

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

No! I'm just saying that religionists rarely follow the example of their prophets.

I'm not denying that Islam allows enslaving people in the Battle field... BUT NEVER non combatants
Last edited by debunker on Mon May 04, 2009 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

debunker wrote:No! I'm just saying that religionists rarely follow the example of their prophets.
That's true - Christians who enslaved were not following the example of Jesus, while Muslims who enslaved were following the example of Muhammad. See the difference?

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

I'm not denying that Islam allows enslaving people in the Battle field... BUT NEVER non combatants
Last edited by debunker on Mon May 04, 2009 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

debunker wrote:No! I'm just saying that religionists rarely follow the example of their prophets.

So Safiyya, Rayhanna, Juwairiyya, Mariah the Copt, and the children were combatants?

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

I know that Mariya the coptic was a purchased slave... I know nothing about the others.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Cassie
See the difference?
nah.. to see that difference one must have brain and on top of it one should learn rational questioning and thinking..

Our good friends from Islam lack both..

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

debunker wrote:I know that Mariya the coptic was a purchased slave... I know nothing about the others.
Does it make it all right for Muhammad to keep a slave, whether she was purchased or not?

I do think you know about the others - but you don't have the integrity to admit it.

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

Does it make it all right for Muhammad to keep a slave, whether she was purchased or not?
Look, all I'm asking is to admit the truth of Islamic conquest/slavery (as ugly as it is) as exemplified by the covenant of Umar. That's all.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

debunker wrote:
Look, all I'm asking is to admit the truth of Islamic conquest/slavery (as ugly as it is) as exemplified by the covenant of Umar. That's all.
I didn't know that Umar over-rode Muhammad. I thought Muhammad, and not Umar, was the al insan al kamil. I thought Muhammad, and not Umar, was the messenger of Allah. But I could be wrong. :heh:

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

I know that Mariya the coptic was a purchased slave... I know nothing about the others.

and says

how many we need as an example for Allah's messenger?? One Maria is not good example of Mr. PBUH's mind set??

watch and enjoy., .. copped kid gave good demonstration of Mohammad and maria
http://islam-watch.org/copper.kid/Sex-w ... -Maria.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tabari IX:126 “The Messenger of Allah married fifteen wives. He combined eleven at a time and left behind nine {This does not include about 28 concubines.}”

Tabari VIII:38 “The Prophet selected for himself from among the Jewish women of the Qurayza, Rayhanah. She became his concubine. When he predeceased her, she was still in his possession. When the Messenger of Allah took her as a captive, she showed herself averse to Islam and insisted on Judaism.”

Ishaq:309 “(Muhammad said),‘Bind Abu Aziz tight for his mother is rich and she may ransom him for a great deal of money.’”

Tabari VIII:40 “The Messenger commanded that furrows should be dug in the ground for the Qurayza. Then he sat down. Ali and Zubayr began cutting off their heads in his presence.”

Tabari VIII:38 “The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded. Then the Prophet divided the wealth, wives, and children of the Banu Qurayza Jews among the Muslims.”

Hadith Tabari VIII:96 “A raiding party led by Zayd set out against Umm in Ramadan. Zyad tied her legs with rope and then tied her (legs) between two camels until they split her in two. During it, Umm suffered a cruel death. She was a very old woman. Then they dragged Umm’s daughter and Abdallah to the Messenger.
off course examples as above is very little to do with slavery women of folk by Man Mr. PBUH.. it is all given by Allah to his messenger..

yeezevee