AhmedBahgat

Re: Does Quran Sanction Rape?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

deleted by M

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

That's ok Hamada, keep mocking me... I know it's painful for you to have a stalker like me watching every word you say... you lost your old freedom when you were allowed to lie as you wish!

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

account suspended for inappropriate language

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

Ahmed, I hope you are not the representative sample of Muslims; you are disgusting.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ahmed chose to reply to one of the inmates

charleslemartel wrote:Ahmed, I hope you are not the representative sample of Muslims; you are disgusting.

You hope or hope not, you confused mental and arse licker?

Back to your cell, criminal, your male lover and slut debunker is waiting for you, he just washed his arse and it is ready for you to abuse
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun May 03, 2009 6:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

Oh well, the majority of Muslims are far more disgusting than this freak Bahgat, dear Charles.
account suspended for inappropriate language

charleslemartel

AhmedBahgat wrote:Ahmed chose to reply to one of the inmates

charleslemartel wrote:Ahmed, I hope you are not the representative sample of Muslims; you are disgusting.

You hope or hope not, you confused mental and arse licker?

Back to your cell, criinal, your male lover and slut debunker is waiting for you, he just washed his arse and it is ready for you to abuse
Is your "overflowing with love" language the result of too much study of Quran?
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

I also think that cartoon should go, cartoons depicting another forum member's mother naked are beyond the bounds of common decency.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

fudgy wrote: Hello,
I do not see anything wrong with his translations. 4:24 simply says that right hand possessions are only lawful given that you take them in honest wedlock and not fornication(ie sex outside of marriage) ergo sex outside of marriage is not there and prohibited.

Hello fudgy

Sura an-Nisa verse 22, 23 and 24 are talking about the women whom a believer can and cannot marry (نكح).

If we accept Muhammad Asad's explanation, 4:24 is telling the Muslims that they cannot marry anyone except those that they are lawfully married to. Why the tautology?
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

fudgy wrote:@debunker she is an actress yet still the Iranian women destroys her.

Well, Iranian women are the most beautiful in the world IMO.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

sum

Post by sum »

Hello MastaBlaster

You have ignored my posts addressed to you. Please tell us if you support the Islamic law which permits forced sex with one`s wife.

The clerics and Islamic scholars must have formed their understanding from either Allah or Muhammad in order to formulate this law. Were they correct in their understanding? Were Allah and/or Muhammad expressing unacceptable attitudes towards women?

sum

fudgy

Post by fudgy »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:
fudgy wrote: Hello,
I do not see anything wrong with his translations. 4:24 simply says that right hand possessions are only lawful given that you take them in honest wedlock and not fornication(ie sex outside of marriage) ergo sex outside of marriage is not there and prohibited.

Hello fudgy

Sura an-Nisa verse 22, 23 and 24 are talking about the women whom a believer can and cannot marry (نكح).

If we accept Muhammad Asad's explanation, 4:24 is telling the Muslims that they cannot marry anyone except those that they are lawfully married to. Why the tautology?
Hi Aksel,
Yes I understand what you are saying. However, what Asad is saying is that sexual relations is forbidden with all married women minus your wives, basically its stressing the idea that sex outside of one's lawful wife is prohibited. And then the verse goes on to say that you must take these women in wedlock and not fornicate(i.e. sex outside marriage). Simply put take XYZ women in wedlock and sexual relations is ok with only them. This is Asad point of view. He seems to use right hand posses depending upon the context.

Either way I do not see sex outside of wedlock be it with slaves or free women. Look I am not here to convince the unbelievers, this was one of the question I was pondering myself.

fudgy

Post by fudgy »

Aksel Ankersen wrote:
fudgy wrote:@debunker she is an actress yet still the Iranian women destroys her.

Well, Iranian women are the most beautiful in the world IMO.
Yes no doubt and middle easterners in general. I see few at my school, freakishly gorgeous. I don't know maybe its their modesty that really turns me on. Too bad I do not see much of them here.

fudgy

Post by fudgy »

debunker wrote:Fudgy said:
I always thought Haifa was Christian. Anyway, she is not that pretty. Lol yes debunker would dispute on our women too.
What now? I shown a beautiful Arab woman who's a Muslim slut. That's why you deny she's beautiful? Ok, here's another beautiful Arab woman who is NOT a slut, but she's Christian. I hope you won't deny her beauty just because she's Christian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGfPyUVhOZc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (I'm especially fascinated @ 2:00)
No I am not that narrow minded to claim just because she is Christian she is not pretty. Yes she is pretty no doubt. However, I would still prefer that Iranian women. She is just too damn gorgeous MashaAllah.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

AhmedBahgat wrote:deleted by M
Sorry dear M, but I have explained the animation and i the true story line has no insult to his decent mother

I hope this true animation is ok with you, but if you feel not, please go ahead and delete, I will be fine with that, cheers:

Animation deleted by M

fudgy

Post by fudgy »

^lol.

charleslemartel

AhmedBahgat wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:deleted by M
Sorry dear M, but I have explained the animation and i the true story line has no insult to his decent mother

I hope this true animation is ok with you, but if you feel not, please go ahead and delete, I will be fine with that, cheers:
Are you trying to be too much trouble for the mods? Why should you go on pooping everywhere and then expect the mods to go on cleaning after you?

You are behaving like a petulant, rotten and utterly undisciplined kid, Ahmed. Come back to your senses.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

fudgy wrote: Yes I understand what you are saying. However, what Asad is saying is that sexual relations is forbidden with all married women minus your wives, basically its stressing the idea that sex outside of one's lawful wife is prohibited. And then the verse goes on to say that you must take these women in wedlock and not fornicate(i.e. sex outside marriage). Simply put take XYZ women in wedlock and sexual relations is ok with only them. This is Asad point of view. He seems to use right hand posses depending upon the context.

Either way I do not see sex outside of wedlock be it with slaves or free women. Look I am not here to convince the unbelievers, this was one of the question I was pondering myself.
Since Asad was wrong because he ignored the 'wives AND right hand possessions' in 33-50, you are also wrong.

4-24 says you are prohibited all married women except right hand possessions. You may marry right hand possessions provided they are believers.

This raises the unanswered (by you) issues of why you would want to marry a woman who is already your wife, and also the fact that there are unbelievers among the right hand possessions, all of whom, believers or not, you are permitted to.

fudgy

Post by fudgy »

Quran 8:67 Shakir wrote:It is not fit for a prophet that he should take captives unless he has fought and triumphed in the land; you desire the frail goods of this world, while Allah desires (for you) the hereafter; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.
M Asad 8:67 wrote: IT DOES NOT behove a prophet to keep captives unless he has battled strenuously on earth. You may desire the fleeting gains of this world - but God desires [for you the good of] the life to come: and God is almighty, wise.
Asad commentary on 8:67:
as an aftermath of a war in a just cause. As almost always in the Qur'an, an injunction
addressed to the Prophet is, by implication, binding on his followers as well. Consequently, the
above verse lays down that no person may be taken, or for any time retained, in captivity unless
he was taken prisoner in a jihad - that is, a holy war in defence of the Faith or of freedom
(regarding which see surah 2, note 167) - and that, therefore, the acquisition of a slave by
"peaceful" means, and the keeping of a slave thus acquired, is entirely prohibited: which, to
all practical purposes, amounts to a prohitition of slavery as a "social institution"
. But even
with regard to captives taken in war, the Qur'an ordains (in 47:4) that they should be freed
after the war is over.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello fudgy

Your quote -
But even
with regard to captives taken in war, the Qur'an ordains (in 47:4) that they should be freed
after the war is over.

Your comments are deceptive. The Koran says that after there has been great slaughter and smiting of necks the muslims have the option of releasing the captives or subjecting them to ransome according to what suits Islam best. It is all for Islam`s sake and not for the captives who survived the great slaughter.

What happens to those who can not raise the ransome money?

sum

parvez mushtaq

Post by parvez mushtaq »

Cassie wrote:The Muslim god must be barbaric to permit slavery.
dear cassie

why don't you ask yourself a simple questions

1.WHY slavery is allowed
2.WITH WHOM sex is allowed
3.WHAT is the effect of slavery in Islam on society

before answering this questions ,pl bear in mind that , SLAVERY as well as SLAVERY TRADE still present even today

with regards

Mushtaq