Does Quran Sanction Rape?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
KhaliL

Post by KhaliL »

[Post Reproducing from old forum]:

Does Quran approve Rape?

Answer is YES.

Whoever wants to argue Quran doesn’t allow sex with captive women (slave women) can attend this post and rebut. I am not bringing anything on my own. All that you may read are from the most authentic sources of Islam. Quran, Hadith, and Tafsir (Commentary of Quran)

First of all, let me bring the verses from Quran:

Quran: Chapter 4: (Surah Al-Nikah) Verses: 24:

وَالْمُحْصَنَـتُ مِنَ النِّسَآءِ إِلاَّ مَا مَلَكْتَ أَيْمَـنُكُمْ كِتَـبَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَأُحِلَّ لَكُمْ مَّا وَرَاءَ ذَلِكُمْ أَن تَبْتَغُواْ بِأَمْوَلِكُمْ مُّحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَـفِحِينَ فَمَا اسْتَمْتَعْتُمْ بِهِ مِنْهُنَّ فَـَاتُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ فَرِيضَةً وَلاَ جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِيمَا تَرَاضَيْتُمْ بِهِ مِن بَعْدِ الْفَرِيضَةِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيماً حَكِيماً
Transliteration: Wal muhsanatu minal nisaai illa ma malakath aymanukum kathaballahi alaykum wa uhilla lakum ma waraa’a dzalikum an tabthaghoo bi amwalikum muhsineena ghyra mus’fiheena fama astamta’tum bihi minhunna fa’aatoohunna ujoorahunna fareedhathan wala junaha alaikum feema taradhaytum bihi min ba’di-l fareedhati innallaha kana aleeman hakeema(n)

Translation: Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those (slaves) whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them (with a dowry) from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually (to give more) after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.[End of translation]

Did any of you get the picture from above verses? Hardly, because all one can apprehend is it says something about marrying, but not clear. Thence, it should be interpreted with all available means. Muslims will not accept any interpretation that is extraneous to their sources. Therefore we can turn into their sources.

Let’s have a look on Tafsir (Commentary of Quran) made by prominent scholar Ibn Kathir:

وَقَوْله تَعَالَى " وَالْمُحْصَنَات مِنْ النِّسَاء إِلَّا مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانكُمْ " أَيْ وَحُرِّمَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِنْ الْأَجْنَبِيَّات الْمُحْصَنَات وَهِيَ الْمُزَوَّجَات

Transliteration: Wa qoulahu Ta’ala, “Wal Muhsannatu min’nisaei illa ma malakath aimanukum” ai wa hurrima alaikum minal ajnabiyyatil muhsanati wahiyal muzawwajati.

The Ayah (verses) means Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess.), you are prohibited from marrying women who are already married:

إِلَّا مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانكُمْ يَعْنِي إِلَّا مَا مَلَكْتُمُوهُنَّ بِالسَّبْيِ فَإِنَّهُ يَحِلّ لَكُمْ وَطْؤُهُنَّ إِذَا اسْتَبْرَأْتُمُوهن فَإِنَّ الْآيَة نَزَلَتْ فِي ذَلِكَ . وَقَالَ الْإِمَام أَحْمَد : حَدَّثَنَا عَبْد الرَّزَّاق أَخْبَرَنَا سُفْيَان هُوَ الثَّوْرِيّ عَنْ عُثْمَان الْبَتِّيّ عَنْ أَبِي الْخَلِيل عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيد الْخُدْرِيّ قَالَ : أَصَبْنَا سَبْيًا مِنْ سَبْي أَوْطَاس وَلَهُنَّ أَزْوَاج فَكَرِهْنَا أَنْ نَقَع عَلَيْهِنَّ وَلَهُنَّ أَزْوَاج فَسَأَلْنَا النَّبِيّ صَلَّى اللَّه عَلَيْهِ وَآله وَسَلَّمَ فَنَزَلَتْ هَذِهِ الْآيَة "

Transliteration: Illa ma malakat aymanukum yae’nee illa malaktumoohunna bilsabei fa innahu yahillu lakum wathoofoona idzastraetumoohun. Fainnal aayata nazzalath fee dzalik. Wa qala al Imam ahmed, haddathna AbdalRazzaq akhbarna Sufyana huwa thouriee an uthmanal batiyy an Abil Khaleela an Abee Saeedil Khudri qala asabna sab’an min sabe’ei outas walahunna azwajan fakarihna an naqa alaihinna walahunna azwaja fa as’alna al nabee swallallahu alaihi wa’aalihee wasallama fanazzalat hazihil aaya”

Translation: Except those whom your right hands possess) except those whom you acquire through war, for you are allowed such women after making sure they are not pregnant. Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri said, "We captured some women from the area of Awtas who were already married, and we disliked having sexual relations with them because they already had husbands. So, we asked the Prophet about this matter, and this Ayah was revealed:

وَالْمُحْصَنَـتُ مِنَ النِّسَآءِ إِلاَّ مَا مَلَكْتَ أَيْمَـنُكُمْ
" فَاسْتَحْلَلْنَا فَزَوْجهنَّ وَهَكَذَا رَوَاهُ التِّرْمِذِيّ عَنْ أَحْمَد بْن مَنِيع عَنْ هُشَيْم وَرَوَاهُ النَّسَائِيّ مِنْ حَدِيث سُفْيَان الثَّوْرِيّ وَشُعْبَة بْن الْحَجَّاج ثَلَاثَتهمْ عَنْ عُثْمَان الْبَتِّيّ وَرَوَاهُ اِبْن مَاجَهْ مِنْ حَدِيث أَشْعَث بْن سِوَار عَنْ عُثْمَان الْبَتِّيّ وَرَوَاهُ مُسْلِم فِي صَحِيحه

Transliteration: Wal muhsanatu minal nisaei illa ma malakat aimanukum “Fastahlala fa zoujahunna” wa hakaza rawahu tirmizee an Ahmed bin manee an husham warawahul Nasaee min hadeethi Sufyanathouri wa shuebatu banil hajjaju thatathathuhum an Uthmana wa warahu Ibn Maja min hadeethi Ash’ath bin siwar an Uthman wa rawahu Muslim fee saheehihi”

(Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess). Accordingly, we had sexual relations with these women.'' (Alternate translation can be: as a result of these verses, their (Infidels) wives have become lawful for us) This is the wording collected by At-Tirmidhi An-Nasa'i, Ibn Jarir and Muslim in his Sahih.

Now, let us read all together to get the picture right.

The Ayah (verses) means Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess.), you are prohibited from marrying women who are already married, except those whom your right hands possess) except those whom you acquire through war, for you are allowed such women after making sure they are not pregnant. Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri said, "We captured some women from the area of Awtas who were already married, and we disliked having sexual relations with them because they already had husbands. So, we asked the Prophet about this matter, and this Ayah (verse) was revealed, Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess). Accordingly, we had sexual relations with these women.'' (Alternate translation can be: as a result of these verses, their (Infidels) wives have become lawful for us) This is the wording collected by At-Tirmidhi An-Nasa'i, Ibn Jarir and Muslim in his Sahih.[Tafsir Ibn Kathir]

Through these verses there emerges out an alleged almighty Allah sanctions raping of women who are married but unfortunately became captives of Muslims. A divine authorization; of adultery and fornication. And in the right context it is the divine approval of rape.

Let me bring the hadiths concerned to endorse the above:

Sahih Muslim. Chapter 29: Title: It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with a captive woman after she is purified of menses or delivery. In case she has a husband, her marriage is abrogated after she becomes captive.

Sahih Muslim.Book 008, Number 3432:
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (Quran 4:. 24)" (i. e. they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).[End of hadith]

Sahih Muslim. Book 008, Number 3433:
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that Allah's Apostle sent a small army. The rest of the hadith is the same except this that he said: Except what your right hands possess; out of them are lawful for you; and he did not mention" when their 'idda period comes to an end". This hadith has been reported on the authority of AbuSa'id (al-Khudri) through another chain of transmitters and the words are: They took captives (women) on the day of Autas who had their husbands. They were afraid (to have sexual intercourse with them) when this verse was revealed: "And women already married except those whom you right hands posses" (Quran 4: 24) [End of hadith]

Sunnan Abu Dawud, Volume 2, Number 2150:
Abu Said al-Khudri said: "The apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Quranic verse, "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess". That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period." [The Quran verse is 4:24].[End of Hadith]

Three Sahih hadiths are here to identify the incident when the holy verses of Quran chapter 4: 24 revealed. The verses are revealed in a specific context when Muslim fighters got female captives whose husbands are alive. And these holy warriors had been little hesitant to have intercourse with the captive women in the presence of these unfortunate’s husbands. (They are still alive and should have been tied up as captives) Muslim warriors want to have sex with their wives within their presence…! But..! Wait a minute; let’s consult with the supreme leader Muhammad. All of a sudden Allah rushes in his holly fighter’s favour, assuring they can do it by all means. Allah the most merciful god says get the hell with those husbands, you my holy warriors engage with them without any hesitation. Consequently these holy warriors practiced Azl = coitus interruptus with these women.

They had to consult with their holy prophet again; before practicing coitus interreptus; not for any moral reasons..! All they had to know was they don’t want to impregnate these unfortunate victims, lest they can not trade them for best prices.

Sahih Bukhari. Volume 3, Book 34, Number 432:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
While he was sitting with Allah's Apostle he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence. [End of hadith]

Because this withdrawal technique often doesn’t work, since the pre-ejaculation seminal fluid also contains sperms, Islam’s holy prophet tells them it would be better for you guys not to spoil the fun.

Conclusion: In some specific instances rape is divinely sanctioned in Islam. Quran chapter 4 verses: 24 testify this fact.

Regards
KhaliL FarieL

sum

Re: Does Quran Sanction Rape?

Post by sum »

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/ab ... nIslam.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; below

Here is what HEDAYA (ref. 11, p. 141) writes:

One can enjoy a wife by force

But not if she be refractory.—If a wife be disobedient or refractory and go abroad without her husband’s consent, she is not entitled to any support from him, until she return and make submission, because the rejection of the matrimonial restraint in this instance originates with her; but when she returns home, she is then subject to it, for which reason she again becomes entitled to her support as before. It is otherwise where a woman, residing in the house of her husband, refuses to admit him to the conjugal embrace, as she is entitled to maintenance, notwithstanding her opposition, because being then in his power, he may, if he please, enjoys her by force.

Hedaya, Islamic law, permits sexual intercourse, by force, within marriage.

Malik said, "A man does not practise coitus interruptus with a free woman unless she gives her permission. There is no harm in practising coitus interruptus with a slave-girl without her permission.Someone who has someone else's slave-girl as a wife, does not practise coitus interruptus with her unless her people give him permission."

sum

parvez mushtaq

Post by parvez mushtaq »

hi haik

how are you

bringing the same story with little twists ,haik

any way ,may i join the party , haik

with regards

Mushtaq

KhaliL

Post by KhaliL »

parvez mushtaq wrote:hi haik

how are you

bringing the same story with little twists ,haik

any way ,may i join the party , haik

with regards

Mushtaq
Welcome back dear Mushtaq, I was missing you. To my surprise, you are the only one who still address me with my previous name. Haik. I like that name though my real name is Khalil.

Hope you are doing well with your family. And how is your smoking habit? How many GoldFlake Cigs you smoke daily? I am smoking a lot in these days. Somedays over 40 Cigs.. and my brand is that old Marlboro...!! What a waste of health and money..!!

My kindest regards to you and your much loved-ones,

KhaliL (Haik M)

Infidel

Post by Infidel »

Muhammad and his sexual escapades, sanctioned by Allah :drool: I am feeling like a real PERVERT now.

Should I start my own cult (err...religion) for my sexual gratification ? :D
Monotheism is a gift from the gods.

parvez mushtaq

Post by parvez mushtaq »

Welcome back dear Mushtaq, I was missing you. To my surprise, you are the only one who still address me with my previous name. Haik. I like that name though my real name is Khalil.
i am impressed :)
dear haik
i don't give up my old habits very easily haik
btw , your old avatar was better than this
i was busy with year ending stuff and the reconstruction work of my office and godown
Hope you are doing well with your family.

all are doing well ALHAMDULLILAH
And how is your smoking habit? How many GoldFlake Cigs you smoke daily? I am smoking a lot in these days. Somedays over 40 Cigs.. and my brand is that old Marlboro...!! What a waste of health and money..!!
going strong ,but under control ,10-12 cigs per day ,particularly while typing on ff
My kindest regards to you and your much loved-ones,
thanks and btw my wife is up against,me involving in ff, lol

with regards

Mushtaq

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

parvez mushtaq says to Khalil
...thanks and btw my wife is up against,me involving in ff, lol
.. What the is hell that "ff" stands for dear parvez mushtaq., hell. It doesn't matter whatever that is., but on that note of your wife opposing 'FF'.. let us celebrate that dancing festival that is apparently banned in Pakistan http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7987383.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That is festival of lamps that marks the birth of saint Hazrat Shah Hussain., Do you know anything about him? If you don't let me know I will explain about him..

Any way welcome back to ffi and watch that festival called "Mela Chiraghan".. Off course it is from Punjab..do you have anything like that in your nick of the world??

watch the videos..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plWdaTz5HXk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXYL-0IfPGY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX2Du7-M3sc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lol.. boy that head is spinning so wild, it will come out of the neck..lol.. So you write
...bringing the same story with little twists ,haik...
Story is O.k. but tell us TWISTS..

with best wishes
yeezevee

KhaliL

Post by KhaliL »

Hi yeezevee,

Parvez Mushtaq is from India though his name sounds Pakistani,

Regards
KF

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Hi yeezevee,

Really.. then he must be living close to that Island.. Sri Lanka.., Sure they must have some drum busting.. head spinning festivals...

Off course our Parvez is Muslim. No..no... NO to festivals.. no to pagan festivals.. It has to be Islamic. Prophet PBUH...

correct me if I am wrong dear Parvez..

with best wishes
yeezevee

parvez mushtaq

Post by parvez mushtaq »

yeezevee wrote:
Hi yeezevee,

Really.. then he must be living close to that Island.. Sri Lanka.., Sure they must have some drum busting.. head spinning festivals...

Off course our Parvez is Muslim. No..no... NO to festivals.. no to pagan festivals.. It has to be Islamic. Prophet PBUH...

correct me if I am wrong dear Parvez..

with best wishes
yeezevee
hi yeeze
i love tamil music
it is in my blood
we have music for every thing
lets enjoy some

music for death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr0txfbC ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUp8QeJKFJs&NR=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

want to know how Tamil Christians celebrate Christmas , then see this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_8voNxg ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if you want the real Tamil song , hear this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17VVzpN3 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
this is remix , original being
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuwhTmM_ ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

do you know how we enjoy cricket . then listen this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0c221CA ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this music is in my blood
even if i come across this music while in my car , my shoulders will jump to this tune and my upper teeth will bite the lower lip simultaneously
and my kids will be jumping beside me , lol

with regards

Mushtaq

parvez mushtaq

Post by parvez mushtaq »

KhaliL FarieL wrote:____________________________

Hi yeezevee,

Regards
KF
dear haik
thank GOD , i am not a Pakistani
i love to be a Indian and that too a chennite (madarsi)
i cannot miss Chennai for more than a week
any way we will be back in business by today or tomorrow

with regards

Mushtaq

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

parvez mushtaq gives http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0c221CAVK0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; a Cricket link to yeezevee .,

and let me give you back something to watch dear parvez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRxY3xLTcrc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVlXmO97jq4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRyyatlykNQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And .. and don't forget to watch these two..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDs0HUUAHvg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO3SDlwwaDY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope in 3 years they will win a game in your town Chennai..

But my interest is more on this thread.. which asks the question "Does Quran Sanction Rape?".. But I am not very certain you read Q'uran.. let us read some verses..
004.003: And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course.

004.023 & 024: Forbidden to you are your mothers and your daughters and your sisters and your paternal aunts and your maternal aunts and brothers' daughters and sisters' daughters and your mothers that have suckled you and your foster-sisters and mothers of your wives and your step-daughters who are in your guardianship, (born) of your wives to whom you have gone in, but if you have not gone in to them, there is no blame on you (in marrying them), and the wives of your sons who are of your own loins and that you should have two sisters together, except what has already passed; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

..... And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah's ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.

023.006: Except before their mates or those whom their right hands possess, for they surely are not blameable,

024.033: And let those who do not find the means to marry keep chaste until Allah makes them free from want out of His grace. And (as for) those who ask for a writing from among those whom your right hands possess, give them the writing if you know any good in them, and give them of the wealth of Allah which He has given you; and do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, when they desire to keep chaste, in order to seek the frail good of this world's life; and whoever compels them, then surely after their compulsion Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

033.050: O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

070.030: ]Except in the case of their wives or those whom their right hands possess-- for these surely are not to be blamed,
do you understand these words of Allah dear parvez mushtaq ?? Do you consider such verses are from Allah?? God??

with best regards
yeezevee
Last edited by yeezevee on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

KhaliL

Post by KhaliL »

parvez mushtaq wrote:i love to be a Indian and that too a chennite (madarsi)
i cannot miss Chennai for more than a week
Hmm... too passionate;

parvez mushtaq wrote:any way we will be back in business by today or tomorrow

with regards

Mushtaq
Thank you and I am waiting.

Regards
KF

parvez mushtaq

Post by parvez mushtaq »

Dear haik

I think we had talked much about this
So instead of beating by the bush, I want to take a system where we will find the similar situations
And we will apply the solution, Islamic as well as generally and see which suits the best

Let me start with my experience which I encountered recently

I is usual for me to visit my suppliers every year in March
This helps me to settle my accounts with them
My suppliers are in Daman and Mumbai
This year, one of my friends wants to accompany me because he wanted few new products to market in chennai
I would like to brief about my friend in few words
He is very influential person and a Hindu; previously he was doing high level lending money on interest to big shots
Recently he changed his business and became a distributor like me

So, after visiting Daman, we went to our next destination: MUMBAI
Home town of MR.Naik(note that I am not writing zakir naik, cos naik means hero in Hindi)
I had a usual hotel to stay in Mumbai at dadar , since we got down at Mumbai cst we had to hair a taxi to dadar
Our taxi driver suggested us that he will take us to a hotel near by and assured it will be economical as well
As agreed upon, he took us a place and I liked that place very much cos, it was a Muslim area
Filled with beautiful old masjids and moreover just opposite to our hotel there was a masjid
Every one had a uniform of Muslim identity, such as beard, cap, kurta pajama etc
I left my friend beside to have a check of the hotel, rooms etc
I liked it; it was a decent hotel, so I booked
I came down after booking the hotel, and my friend was surprised to know that it was grand road area
Since I don’t know about grand road, I was surprised about his surprise

After settling in the room, my friend informed me that was a red light area of Mumbai
I could not believe that, how can it be, Muslims every were and he says it is a red-light area
Next day to prove me he is correct, he took me to a road just beside our hotel, and it was busy commercial road.
My friend warned my not to look at any female, but I could not see any one except the busy shop keepers
Slowly we were walking and I say a board “masque street”, even as I could took my eyes off the board, I witnessed the
Horrible scene of my life
Females, having their lousy make up standing by the road whistling and calling at people!
Just like dogs waiting at the door of a butcher shop
Hoof

But this is a famous red light area in Bombay and for me it is a surprise

I was very much disturbed, while in room, my friend slowly started about this area
Most of this business there is done by Tamil Annas
Then he said to me, decades ago, he had one of his relative doing this business here (lol, business!)
Most of the females here were kidnapped by the taxi drivers and they were brought to this area
And these annas , torture them to make them accept this trade
One of the prime methods of torturing is, they beat those females severely and put them in a coffin and leave them
For couple days, when taken out of the coffin, they accept any demand
This is the way an ordinary women becomes a product of red light area
He informed my what I saw was a glimpse , if we move further into the area ,people will bring kids (about 12 or 13) in the hands and say “hath lageka degho saab, ek dam neya maalhai” (just touch with ur hands (pointing at their boobs),sir , it is a very new product)

I then boast me about Chennai, he smiled at me and said , before , when he was lending money , he used to finance to the people who do auction of females for brothel , this is happening even today in Chennai

Just imagine, even today there are markets to sell women that too in Chennai
But these things happens with the due concern of those females
75% of the amount goes to the family of the female and 25% to the broker
then while in business, tips given to the female goes to her family while the money of the customer goes to her master

Still we have slaves as well as slavery and of course, a market to sell and buy slaves
That is my point

So, dear haik

There is oppression, there is slavery

Let’s ask ourselves a question

WHAT IS LAW DOING THERE

The answer is, as per law, every week; there is a routine check up for AIDS in this area
And regarding the lost females, (kidnapped by taxi drivers) police will deliberately close their eyes
In other words, police and law is playing poker with anna’s of that area
But if some female manages to escape from that area, ofcourse police will help anna’s to find them and bring back to the area

So, NO LAW

Next, what will be the best solution to this?

In order to cut short the length of my post , I want your suggestion in this regards

with regards

Mushtaq

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Mushtaq writes a big post.. good .. good ., so many new word in the post., about what??
grand road, red light area, Mumbai,
Muslims every were a red-light area
Horrible scene of my life,
Females, ...whistling.
Just like dogs.... waiting at the door of a butcher shop
Hoof...
auction of females....Chennai
slaves ....slavery and of course.....sell and buy slaves
That is my point..

AIDS in this area... NO LAW
So that is the problem of parvez mushtaq., And what is the best solution??.. Nizam-e-Adl ... Nizam-e-Adl ..Nizam-e-Adl regulation., that is what is needed in life.., the news say from PURE ISLAM
MPs apostate if oppose Adl

MINGORA: Any member of the National Assembly (NA) opposes the Nizam-e-Adl Regulation in the assembly will be an apostate and will be allowed to contest the next election from minority seats, the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Swat and the Tehreek Nifaz-e-Shariat-e-Muhammadi (TNSM) separately said on Sunday. TTP Swat spokesman Muslim Khan told reporters that any NA member opposing the regulation would contest the next election “if he remained alive”. TNSM spokesman Amir Izzat told reporters that any member of the NA opposing the regulation during the debate in the assembly would be declared non-Muslim. ghulam farooq
Good Idea .. very good Idea., here is the link to that today's news.. http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;\04\13\story_13-4-2009_pg1_4 ., what do you say dear Mushta??

yes.. yes.. to stop that red lights..Brothels.. Grand roads..dogs......butcher shopd.. Bloody women.. Put them under Burkha..

Make them walk barefoot.. 10 feet behind the man.. My Man.. off course pregnant.. or with a little baby.. all the time.

once that life is done .. go for another 18 year old.. why 18? 8 is O.k., and and.. 3more.. Talaq.. Talaq.

Yes .. red light.. Dogs...the women folk.. No they are not women.. DOGS.., why do these women do that?... I don't know..

You are smart and intelligent dear parvez mushtaq., Off course all Indians are intelligent., They are very political

yeezevee.

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

Those Muslim women in burkha should stir in Muslim and me a great desire to beat them, for no reason other then they don't look anything like a human in that Islamic garb Modk fashioned for them. :worthy:

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

Of course not. *'Rape' was never mentioned in the quran.

All the quran said was that muslim soldiers can have sex with prisoners of war.
We know that ALL the women prisoners(EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM) , were so impressed with how the muslim slaughtered their husabands, fathers, brothers, sons, uncles and nephews that they WILLINGLY lie down and spread their legs for the soldiers.
Even the married ones were so impressed that they laid down and spread their legs for the muslim soldiers, nevermind that some of their husbands were alive at that time.

It did not matter to the women prisoners that the soldiers intended to sell them off as slaves or ransom after sex, the women just couldn't resist the 'charm' of the muslim soldiers.

Muslims understand this logic very well, why can't kafirs? :worthy:

*neither was circumcision
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

parvez mushtaq

Post by parvez mushtaq »

yeezevee wrote:Mushtaq writes a big post.. good .. good ., so many new word in the post., about what??
grand road, red light area, Mumbai,
Muslims every were a red-light area
Horrible scene of my life,
Females, ...whistling.
Just like dogs.... waiting at the door of a butcher shop
Hoof...
auction of females....Chennai
slaves ....slavery and of course.....sell and buy slaves
That is my point..

AIDS in this area... NO LAW
So that is the problem of parvez mushtaq., And what is the best solution??.. Nizam-e-Adl ... Nizam-e-Adl ..Nizam-e-Adl regulation., that is what is needed in life.., the news say from PURE ISLAM
MPs apostate if oppose Adl

MINGORA: Any member of the National Assembly (NA) opposes the Nizam-e-Adl Regulation in the assembly will be an apostate and will be allowed to contest the next election from minority seats, the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Swat and the Tehreek Nifaz-e-Shariat-e-Muhammadi (TNSM) separately said on Sunday. TTP Swat spokesman Muslim Khan told reporters that any NA member opposing the regulation would contest the next election “if he remained alive”. TNSM spokesman Amir Izzat told reporters that any member of the NA opposing the regulation during the debate in the assembly would be declared non-Muslim. ghulam farooq
Good Idea .. very good Idea., here is the link to that today's news.. http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;\04\13\story_13-4-2009_pg1_4 ., what do you say dear Mushta??

yes.. yes.. to stop that red lights..Brothels.. Grand roads..dogs......butcher shopd.. Bloody women.. Put them under Burkha..

Make them walk barefoot.. 10 feet behind the man.. My Man.. off course pregnant.. or with a little baby.. all the time.

once that life is done .. go for another 18 year old.. why 18? 8 is O.k., and and.. 3more.. Talaq.. Talaq.

Yes .. red light.. Dogs...the women folk.. No they are not women.. DOGS.., why do these women do that?... I don't know..

You are smart and intelligent dear parvez mushtaq., Off course all Indians are intelligent., They are very political

yeezevee.
hi yeeze

what a irresponsible reply you have made yeeze
i am really surprised by your irresponsible attitude towards the society we are living in
see, this could happen to any one of us
suppose , if you have a daughter and she happens to visit mumbai and get caught into the hands of that taxi drivers ,then
will you be talking like this yeeze
be a human first yeeze , then we will talk about religion
this is a live system ,this is real , this is not fiction yeeze
people out there are getting effected yeeze
if we cannot do any thing ,we can atleast make a protest against these things yeeze
i thing you are talking like a pakistani

KhaliL

Post by KhaliL »

parvez mushtaq wrote: So, NO LAW

Next, what will be the best solution to this?

In order to cut short the length of my post , I want your suggestion in this regards

with regards

Mushtaq
You make me chuckle dear Mushtaq…

I went through your narrative and could realize there are many things wrong in Mumbai and Chennai (or all over India if you want it like that)

But why do you turn towards me with these? These are matters related to law and order so should be dealt by the government accordingly. I am not running the show in India but a Sikh Premier does.

And if you are not happy with how things are going at the moment, elections are due so you can select the right person capable of dealing with all these. Indeed they are very much annoying as you portray it bit graphically.

But what and why should I suggest? :???:

Regards
KF

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

KhaliL FarieL wrote:
parvez mushtaq wrote:I think we had talked much about this
So instead of beating by the bush, I want to take a system where we will find the similar situations
And we will apply the solution, Islamic as well as generally and see which suits the best

You make me chuckle dear Mushtaq…

I went through your narrative and could realize there are many things wrong in Mumbai and Chennai (or all over India if you want it like that)

But why do you turn towards me with these? These are matters related to law and order so should be dealt by the government accordingly. I am not running the show in India but a Sikh Premier does.

And if you are not happy with how things are going at the moment, elections are due so you can select the right person capable of dealing with all these. Indeed they are very much annoying as you portray it bit graphically.

But what and why should I suggest? :???:

Regards
KF
KF,

I think Mushtaq is trying to make you see that such things will not happen in an Islamic country.
:lol:
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."