When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
glitch
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by glitch »

They killed the prophets. The Koran makes no list. Fortunately for the Muslims the Bible mentions who was killed.

News Flash: There's only one death at the Hands of Jews: Jesus.

Should muslims be allowed to flip off this answer, when the Koran states, Jesus wasn't killed?

If there are no examples of Jews killing prophets, even in the koran, doesn't that make the Koran invalid--especially if there are no deaths, then there is
no distict judgement or curse against the jews.

User avatar
cl6ub
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:22 am
Location: It is confidential !!!

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by cl6ub »

glitch wrote:They killed the prophets. The Koran makes no list. Fortunately for the Muslims the Bible mentions who was killed.
Neither this one:

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing"

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4317
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by SAM »

This idiot still can't answer my simple questions..

What does the difference between the Jew and the Israelite. :yuk:
Moderator's Message:
stop it sam
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by Hombre »

Reasons Qur'an contains all those biblical stories which extensively were written in both HB & NT is that.
Between the age of 12-35 (when Khdijah married him), Muhammad was traveling the trade routs on the silk road. Yemen & demesnes are two places which we know he did visit. Both places where large communities of Jews & Christians had lived.It was in those places where Muhammad heard those Biblical Stories from the locals.

Years later, he repeated same stories as "revelations from Allah". Being an illiterate and with passage of time - it is obvious he could not remember all the details. The very reason Biblical stories in Quran are written in general term. Same true with mixing Mariam (Sister of Prophet Moses & Aharon) with another Miriam mother of Jesus. two women who lived 1500 years apart.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:This idiot still can't answer my simple questions..

What does the difference between the Jew and the Israelite. :yuk:
Difference between Israelites and Jews

The earliest term referring to the Israelites is "Hebrews" (Ivrim), which actually means descendants of Eber (Ever). Ever was an ancestor of Abraham (Genesis ch.10-11) and the earliest Hebrews were Abraham's uncles and cousins for several generations back. They were among the Western Semites and lived in northern Mesopotamia, near the confluence of the Balikh and the Euphrates.

We credit Abraham as our first ancestor despite knowing exactly who came before, since it was Abraham who founded our beliefs. Thus, "Hebrews" is often used to mean Abraham and his Israelite descendants, instead of his wider family. In this sense it can refer to the Jewish people.
(See: Abraham's biography)

The word "Hebrews" can continue to refer to Abraham's descendants until the lifetime of Jacob. After that, we prefer "Israelites," since Jacob was given that name by God (Genesis ch.35), and it is considered a national title; one of honor. "Israelites" refers to the people (Jacob's descendants) down to the Assyrian conquest (133 years before the destruction of the First Temple), some 2600 years ago.
See: Jewish history timeline
Jewish ancestry

"Jews" refers to the people from the end of First Temple times, up to this day, because after the Assyrian conquest the Israelites who remained in the land were (and are) mostly from the Israelite tribes of Judah, and the land was then called Judea. But all the above terms are occasionally interchanged.


Now you answer my question:
What is the difference between idiot and you.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by manfred »

ehm... can we do without the "i" word?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by Hombre »

manfred wrote:ehm... can we do without the "i" word?
SURE!!!! :)

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4317
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by SAM »

Hombre wrote:
SAM wrote:This idiot still can't answer my simple questions..

What does the difference between the Jew and the Israelite. :yuk:
Difference between Israelites and Jews

The earliest term referring to the Israelites is "Hebrews" (Ivrim), which actually means descendants of Eber (Ever). Ever was an ancestor of Abraham (Genesis ch.10-11) and the earliest Hebrews were Abraham's uncles and cousins for several generations back. They were among the Western Semites and lived in northern Mesopotamia, near the confluence of the Balikh and the Euphrates.

We credit Abraham as our first ancestor despite knowing exactly who came before, since it was Abraham who founded our beliefs. Thus, "Hebrews" is often used to mean Abraham and his Israelite descendants, instead of his wider family. In this sense it can refer to the Jewish people.
(See: Abraham's biography)

The word "Hebrews" can continue to refer to Abraham's descendants until the lifetime of Jacob. After that, we prefer "Israelites," since Jacob was given that name by God (Genesis ch.35), and it is considered a national title; one of honor. "Israelites" refers to the people (Jacob's descendants) down to the Assyrian conquest (133 years before the destruction of the First Temple), some 2600 years ago.
See: Jewish history timeline
Jewish ancestry

"Jews" refers to the people from the end of First Temple times, up to this day, because after the Assyrian conquest the Israelites who remained in the land were (and are) mostly from the Israelite tribes of Judah, and the land was then called Judea. But all the above terms are occasionally interchanged.


Now you answer my question:
What is the difference between idiot and you.
Irrelevant to the question.. :stupid: Ashkenazi Jew.. Try again :lol:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5375
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by pr126 »

Are we sure that SAM is not a 12 year old child? He sure posts like one.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4317
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by SAM »

Israel has a set time for calamity and disasters.

In the Proverbs 1:26-27, "I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear comes. When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you." :lotpot:

Amos 3:2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

Ezekiel 7:1-12 This word of the Lord came to me: O man, the Lord God says to the land of Israel: The end is coming on the four corners of the earth. Now the end is upon you; I shall unleash My anger against you; I shall call you to account for your conduct and bring all your abominations on your own heads. I shall neither show pity, nor spare you; I shall make you suffer for your conduct and the abominations that are in your midst. :lol: Then you will know that I am the Lord. The Lord God says: Disasters are coming, one after another. The end is coming; it is roused against you. Doom is coming upon you, dwellers of the land; the time is coming, the day is near, a day of panic and not of rejoicing. Very soon I shall vent my wrath on you and let my anger spend itself. I shall call you to account for your conduct and bring all your abominations on your own heads. I shall neither show pity nor spare you; I shall make you suffer for your conduct and the abominations that are in your midst. Then you will know that it is I, the Lord, who struck you. The day is coming, doom is here; it has burst upon them. Injustice buds, insolence blossoms. Violence leads the flagrant injustice. Is it not their fault, the fault of their turbulence and tumult? There is nothing but turmoil in them. The time has come, the day has arrived; there is no joy for the buyer, no sorrow for the seller, for their turmoil has called forth my wrath.

God's Word, certainly must happen. :roflmao:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2185
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by Centaur »

Dont you expect a prophet to conemn bad things, unlike the paedophile false one? :lighten: or not :yummy:
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

User avatar
Fernando
Posts: 4949
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by Fernando »

pr126 wrote:Are we sure that SAM is not a 12 year old child? He sure posts like one.
Not to worry, I'm sure Sharia says it was all right for all those Western women to seduce him when he was even younger.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

glitch
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by glitch »

SAM wrote:Israel has a set time for calamity and disasters.

In the Proverbs 1:26-27, "I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear comes. When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you." :lotpot:

Amos 3:2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

Ezekiel 7:1-12 This word of the Lord came to me: O man, the Lord God says to the land of Israel: The end is coming on the four corners of the earth. Now the end is upon you; I shall unleash My anger against you; I shall call you to account for your conduct and bring all your abominations on your own heads. I shall neither show pity, nor spare you; I shall make you suffer for your conduct and the abominations that are in your midst. :lol: Then you will know that I am the Lord. The Lord God says: Disasters are coming, one after another. The end is coming; it is roused against you. Doom is coming upon you, dwellers of the land; the time is coming, the day is near, a day of panic and not of rejoicing. Very soon I shall vent my wrath on you and let my anger spend itself. I shall call you to account for your conduct and bring all your abominations on your own heads. I shall neither show pity nor spare you; I shall make you suffer for your conduct and the abominations that are in your midst. Then you will know that it is I, the Lord, who struck you. The day is coming, doom is here; it has burst upon them. Injustice buds, insolence blossoms. Violence leads the flagrant injustice. Is it not their fault, the fault of their turbulence and tumult? There is nothing but turmoil in them. The time has come, the day has arrived; there is no joy for the buyer, no sorrow for the seller, for their turmoil has called forth my wrath.

God's Word, certainly must happen. :roflmao:
And they did, for building idols to other gods. they happened to different generations and different times. So what's your point, none of these are cumulative examples, and none of these mention they are for killing prophets. And last but not least, none of them is "you are cursed forever.'

glitch
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by glitch »

glitch wrote:
SAM wrote:Israel has a set time for calamity and disasters.

In the Proverbs 1:26-27, "I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear comes. When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you." :lotpot:

Amos 3:2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

Ezekiel 7:1-12 This word of the Lord came to me: O man, the Lord God says to the land of Israel: The end is coming on the four corners of the earth. Now the end is upon you; I shall unleash My anger against you; I shall call you to account for your conduct and bring all your abominations on your own heads. I shall neither show pity, nor spare you; I shall make you suffer for your conduct and the abominations that are in your midst. :lol: Then you will know that I am the Lord. The Lord God says: Disasters are coming, one after another. The end is coming; it is roused against you. Doom is coming upon you, dwellers of the land; the time is coming, the day is near, a day of panic and not of rejoicing. Very soon I shall vent my wrath on you and let my anger spend itself. I shall call you to account for your conduct and bring all your abominations on your own heads. I shall neither show pity nor spare you; I shall make you suffer for your conduct and the abominations that are in your midst. Then you will know that it is I, the Lord, who struck you. The day is coming, doom is here; it has burst upon them. Injustice buds, insolence blossoms. Violence leads the flagrant injustice. Is it not their fault, the fault of their turbulence and tumult? There is nothing but turmoil in them. The time has come, the day has arrived; there is no joy for the buyer, no sorrow for the seller, for their turmoil has called forth my wrath.

God's Word, certainly must happen. :roflmao:
And they did, for building idols to other gods. they happened to different generations and different times. So what's your point, none of these are cumulative examples, and none of these mention they are for killing prophets. And last but not least, none of them is "you are cursed forever.'

"Yea, He saith, 'It is too light a thing for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the scions of Israel, and I shall submit you as a light unto the nations, to be My salvation until the end of the earth' Isaiah 49:6.
"I the LORD have called unto you in righteousness, and have taken hold of your hand, and submitted you as the people's covenant, as a light unto the nations" Isaiah 42:6.
"And unto your light, nations shall walk, and kings unto the brightness of your rising" Isaiah 60:3.

glitch
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by glitch »

Uh oh, doesn;t seem to me that They are cursed at all.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:Israel has a set time for calamity and disasters.

In the Proverbs 1:26-27, "I also will laugh at your calamity;

God's Word, certainly must happen. :roflmao:
And Allah told Prophet Hertzl, I am sick & tired of false prophets - the likes of Muhammad. A meshugene to whom I have never talked, nor ever authorized him to speak on my behalf.

Lead my people to the promised land of Israel, where they will be strong, and flourish as before. As for Muslims, no worry, I will punish them for good.
And here we are now. - Allah's wish has been fulfilled.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by Hombre »

glitch wrote:Uh oh, doesn;t seem to me that They are cursed at all.
Not at all. Look at these numbers.

GDP per CAPITA (2013 est).

ARAB & ISLAMIC STATES:

1. Bangladesh---$2,100
2. Egypt:---------$6,600
3. Iraq:-----------$7,100
4. Mauritania.....$2,200
5. Nigeria:-------$2,800
6. Pakistan:------$3,100
7. Somalia:--------$600 (Pirates?)
8. Syria:---------$4,100
9. Sudan:--------$2,600
10. Yemen-------$2,200
TOTAL:-------$33,400

ISRAEL------$34,000

glitch
Posts: 921
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
glitch wrote:Uh oh, doesn;t seem to me that They are cursed at all.
Not at all. Look at these numbers.

GDP per CAPITA (2013 est).

ARAB & ISLAMIC STATES:

1. Bangladesh---$2,100
2. Egypt:---------$6,600
3. Iraq:-----------$7,100
4. Mauritania.....$2,200
5. Nigeria:-------$2,800
6. Pakistan:------$3,100
7. Somalia:--------$600 (Pirates?)
8. Syria:---------$4,100
9. Sudan:--------$2,600
10. Yemen-------$2,200
TOTAL:-------$33,400

ISRAEL------$34,000
Beautiful numbers. people like Sam will turn their heads foever, because Islam cannot be wrong. Give me one example where Jews honor killed their daughters? Muslims can only look out at the world and hate it.... and the good news is isreal will continue to defeat muslims over and over and all people like Sam can do it kill children and the old.

User avatar
Garudaman
Posts: 1266
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 am

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by Garudaman »

glitch wrote:If there are no examples of Jews killing prophets, even in the koran, doesn't that make the Koran invalid?
no, because no example doesn't mean there's no event (absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence)!

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: When Asked Why Jews are Cursed, Muslims Answer...

Post by Hombre »

Garudaman wrote:
glitch wrote:If there are no examples of Jews killing prophets, even in the koran, doesn't that make the Koran invalid?
no, because no example doesn't mean there's no event (absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence)!
fact is a fact is a fact - regardless how one tries to render it in differ color or light. glich is absolutely right. Jews do not kill their own children for some hollow ego. They are smarter then that.

Post Reply