The kaaba built by Abraham? So Muhammad is not the..

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
glitch

Re: The kaaba built by Abraham? So Muhammad is not the..

Post by glitch »

SAM wrote:
glitch wrote: Prove it... I'm sorry but what you're saying is that Moses was able to enter Canaan an made his way to the temple mount? i would love to hear this compete idiocy. And if you're saying that there's more information in the Koran about Prophet Moses, you're outright lying.
You wrote:..."and nobody knows where Moses is buried,"

As I said, in the Old Testament or NT does not have the full story of the prophets in comparison with Al-Quran.

Did you read that statement correctly?

I wrote:

.." Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) added, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) then said, “If I were there, I would show you his grave below the red sand hill on the side of the road.”"

According to the Muslims, the tomb of Moses was discovered by Salahuddin Ayyubi..

1. Muhammad says, "I know." and if i were there i would show you. (This is a lie. But if you like i will refer to it as a boast, since he never showed it.
2. What Road? Exactly? your'e essentially telling me, that a religion, that reveres moses, perhaps more less than they revere muhammad, woudn't step foward, reveal his grave and say, Take that Hew liars... We are the true religion. The reveal of moses grave would make even the isreali's take notice. it would be on par with a miracle, bu we know Muhammad didn't do those, and the single greatest archeological discovery of the age, second only to actually finding the tomb of King David, or the Arc of the covenant

3.Who is Salludin Ayubi? if he's not real, or a so called figure in the Koran i don't need to know about him...

So once againm, you hven't proved anything. You certainly didn't prove the Koran knows more, or that is has more information. AND you most certainly did say that the Koranb has more information a bout th OT prophets, which i pointed out IS a lie, that it in fact does not have more information, and you sir are a liar...

Care to Retort?

SAM

Post by SAM »

glitch wrote:

1. Muhammad says, "I know." and if i were there i would show you. (This is a lie. But if you like i will refer to it as a boast, since he never showed it.
2. What Road? Exactly? your'e essentially telling me, that a religion, that reveres moses, perhaps more less than they revere muhammad, woudn't step foward, reveal his grave and say, Take that Hew liars... We are the true religion. The reveal of moses grave would make even the isreali's take notice. it would be on par with a miracle, bu we know Muhammad didn't do those, and the single greatest archeological discovery of the age, second only to actually finding the tomb of King David, or the Arc of the covenant

3.Who is Salludin Ayubi? if he's not real, or a so called figure in the Koran i don't need to know about him...

So once againm, you hven't proved anything. You certainly didn't prove the Koran knows more, or that is has more information. AND you most certainly did say that the Koranb has more information a bout th OT prophets, which i pointed out IS a lie, that it in fact does not have more information, and you sir are a liar...

Care to Retort?
:stupid: :trolls: wasting my time
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

glitch

Post by glitch »

Wow, i wasn't aware that you could just call a person stupid and say , wasting my time... YOU SAID the KORAN has more information on the OT prophets that the OT and NT. I didn't make it up nore am i twisting your words. I asked you to prove it, to which you say, "Well here are some verses..." How am i wasting your time. Please, because as far as i can tell you are the one wasting our time. I have the quote above for what you said, bt i guess muslism get to say whatever they want and they dont have to provide evidence. Lucky you.

idesigner1

Post by idesigner1 »

God doesn't tell any one to build anything.

Idiots build temples, pyramids etc in name of their gods. It increases their power and get license to exploit poor slaves and some time followers of other religions.

glitch

Post by glitch »

idesigner1 wrote:God doesn't tell any one to build anything.

Idiots build temples, pyramids etc in name of their gods. It increases their power and get license to exploit poor slaves and some time followers of other religions.
Please I designer, stop trying to change the subject. He said the Koran had more information. He has to prove what he said, and he deson't get to duck out.

Sorry you are a bitter athiest, but you're helping Sam by changing the subject.

idesigner1

Post by idesigner1 »

I am familiar with Muslim argument .They don't see or won't admit any contradiction in Koran.Here they will argue Abrahm received guidance to build mosque , where as Mohemmed was a warning giver. Koran being last and final revalation is the most authentic.They see it as continuos worship by deser dwellers which constituted 1/1000 of humanity in those days and occupied less than 1/ 10000 of land mass of planet earth.

On other hand I won't part with language of ridicule which all Muslims understand and do pay attention.

Here whole argument is full of absurdities,. Best way to fight Islam is to expose their absurdity and point out that kissing a dirty black stone which was licked by one million stinking Muslims after eating goat curry won't help them .Allah doesn't care whether they kiss stone or camel's arse.

This is my last comment on topic.

SAM

Post by SAM »

glitch wrote:

Please I designer, stop trying to change the subject. He said the Koran had more information. He has to prove what he said, and he deson't get to duck out.

You have to go back to school and take proper lessons in Islamic history.. :smartass:

I don't want to waste my precious time here.. :trolls:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.

glitch

Post by glitch »

SAM wrote:
glitch wrote:

You have to go back to school and take proper lessons in Islamic history.. :smartass:

No you just post gibbrish and lies and then when we call you on it, you call us trolls. Sorta like when i pointed out that none of the verse you claim is God having Sex with a girl then calling her a whore, are all connected to the first verse of that chapter, showing he is talking of Jerusalem, he never once says, "I had sex with you." nor mentions any girl whatesoever, and makes comparison of Isreal to being adultuerous in behavior, and says, You erected temples at every corner of of every street to other gods, but dumbass muslims like youtself think that's one girl going around erecting temples on every street corner... You just waste our time by saying we're trolls and then saying nothing.

You're a coward. Just like Muhammad

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

glitch wrote:Wow, i wasn't aware that you could just call a person stupid and say , wasting my time... YOU SAID the KORAN has more information on the OT prophets that the OT and NT.
Speaking of amount of information is holy books.
....................Chapters.....Verses..............Words.........yrs compiled
Hebrew Bible:...1,189........31,173...........807,361.............1800
Old Testament.....929.........23,214...........622,771
New Testament....260..........7,959...........184,590..............600
Quran..............114..........6632.............77,934...............23

Notes:
- Old Testament is Translation from HB from Hebrew & Aramiac to Latin
- Even kindergartner books contain more information then Quran.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:
glitch wrote:

then get lost - go away and don't come back!!!!

manfred

Post by manfred »

Dear glitch,
let me explain something ... perhaps it will help here. Whenever Muslims mention the bible it is for one of two reasons, occasionally but rarely for both at the sane time, that that falls on its face before you even start.

1) They use to bible to support some claim they make taken from the Qur'an. This is hypocritical because Muslims also say the bible is corrupted. It seems not corrupted if it appears to help their case, and corrupted whenever it does not support the Qur'an.

2) They use the bible to create ridiculous caricatures of Judaism and Christianity, often trying to lace them with sex and violence. This is also dishonest as they select pieces of text out of context and out of genre to create the impression they say something they do not, as you have seen yourself. This is also illogical, as it makes two huge errors: a) it assumed that the bible is seen by Jews and Christians as a dictation by God, just as Muslims see the Qur'an. This is completely false. b) They also think that in "proving" Christianity "false" it automatically follows that Islam is true, which is plain nonsense.

There is little point in correcting the distortions of biblical texts and the interpretations Muslims present, as they have no interest in actually discovering what the biblical texts say. To them the bible is nothing more than a stick to beat Jews and Christians with if they are allowed to.

In particular, when they present a huge block of verses gathered from here and there, it is clear that they have no interest at all in learning about the texts. They never ask what something means, they think they can tell others what it says because as Muslims they know better.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

glitch

Post by glitch »

I'm tired of that behavior. The bible in the eyes of muslims can tell no story whatsoever about sin, in order to even demonstrate that sin is wrong. To muslims, to mention sin is sinful, so Koran is good and OT is bad. It pisses me off to no end for a muslim to do that and this is because to a muslim sin is wrong, even to talk of it. here is the muslims idea of education. Don't sin... (What do you mean?) It is sinful even to talk of it. (To talk of what?) Just don't do it. (Do what?) I will not even justify the topic by speaking of it.

Secondly,I cannot cotton to the muslim belief that that passage of Ezekiel has been around for Thousands of years, yet only muslims have ever noticed it. There are so many people who hate christianity alone, yet none of them quote that passage to say, 'Hey God had sex with a woman then called her a whore." it clearly doesn't say that. Even Athiests aren't that stupid, they make it seem like we lied about those passages for years--that thy havn't been read or commented on.

I'm sorry, i just cn't stand that kind of stupidity. It doesnt remotely say, I had sex with you girl. it doesn't.. it clearly states, oh Jerusalem.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Well, we both know what it says, but in general to a Muslim that does not matter. I answered hundreds of posts of that kind patiently explaining what is says and what the text is about, and the purpose and aim of the writer. All that usually happens they ignore that and find another snippet from somewhere else. Some time later, we even get the same person making the same claim again, as if nobody ever bothered to reply. You see, to a Muslims we are all ignorant, even about things we have studied for decades and they have never even read once.

There is a reason why that thread is in the garbage. There is no genuine discussion taking place, just two Muslims getting each other drunk on hate.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

glitch
Many of us old times here, have seen characters like al-fathih & SAM come & go by kilogram. Many are outright trolls, however Almost all of them use same pattern. Assuming, we know little of nothing about Islam or Quran, they come here with supreme confidence, and bravado - "I will teach you infidels that Islam is superior to your religion". Normally, it takes few exchanges for them to realize, many of us are well versed in Islam, and former Muslims, to punch a hole in their hot air balloon.

So far, we have seen only one wonderful Muslim s/n mughal, who is very articular and most important - he is civilized. Although many of us disagree with him, it is always nice to converse with him. (he says to be writing the whole encyclopedia of his own about the "real" meanings of each sura in the Qur'an ) Oy vey!! :wink:

All others are kaka, who know little about their own religion. The very reason they use same argument over and over, with hope, like throwing mud on wall, some of it will stick.

For me, it is a wonderful platform to learn these Islamist tactic and the psychological tools with which they use to win their opponents. I believe I did post here something to that effect.

No need to get frustrated with these Muslims. After all they are the real victims here. This is what they have been brainwashed with - (as you wrote) their anthem is "Islam is good - Judea-Christianity are bad". It is Best to let them vent their garbage, and take note. Most often they worth the entertainment value and lively polemic which they cause here.

I much rather have them here vent their frustrations with words, then do it with guns & explosives in any public places in US OR EU causing death & destruction to innocent people.

To everyone - Have a happy new year and hope our Muslim "cousins" will come to their senses and behave nicer.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Right-wing (anti-Muslim bigotry) Zionism and evangelical Christianity, uniting to form a Judeo-Christian front in their battle against Islam who has sowed hatred of Muslims into the fabric of Western society...

manfred

Post by manfred »

We don't hate Muslims Sam, otherwise we would not keep talking to them. And if you want to discover why Islam is not popular in the west, instead of repeating the platitudes you are told in a mosques, think for yourself for a minute. When SOME Muslims, in the name of Islam, commit hideous atrocities on a virtually daily basis, how can you be surprised that Islam get a bad name? Blame the teachings of Islam, and specially the interpretations of the likes of AlQaida, Isis and Boko Haram.

And when it comes to battles, go and check which religion commands its followers to fight all non-believers.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:Right-wing (anti-Muslim bigotry) Zionism and evangelical Christianity, uniting to form a Judeo-Christian front in their battle against Islam who has sowed hatred of Muslims into the fabric of Western society...
:musilmah: :turban:

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:We don't hate Muslims Sam, otherwise we would not keep talking to them.
"We oppose Islam, not Muslims. We are against hate, not faith."

Against Islam means against Muslims as well, and vice versa.

manfred wrote:And if you want to discover why Islam is not popular in the west, instead of repeating the platitudes you are told in a mosques, think for yourself for a minute. When SOME Muslims, in the name of Islam, commit hideous atrocities on a virtually daily basis, how can you be surprised that Islam get a bad name? Blame the teachings of Islam, and specially the interpretations of the likes of AlQaida, Isis and Boko Haram.

And when it comes to battles, go and check which religion commands its followers to fight all non-believers.
I don't blame the teachings of Islam which has been misused by radical Muslims for their political interests..

glitch

Post by glitch »

SAM wrote:Right-wing (anti-Muslim bigotry) Zionism and evangelical Christianity, uniting to form a Judeo-Christian front in their battle against Islam who has sowed hatred of Muslims into the fabric of Western society...
Hey Sam,

I'm half jewish. Should i go to isreal so you can find and kill me? That;s what the Koran wants right?

I mean i have the curse of allah in my blood right? i'm traitorous and no good. Right? Jewish Hatred fills the Koran and muslims like yourself cannot have the last day until all jews are dead, right?

SAM

Post by SAM »

glitch wrote:
Hey Sam,

I'm half jewish. Should i go to isreal so you can find and kill me? That;s what the Koran wants right?

I mean i have the curse of allah in my blood right? i'm traitorous and no good. Right? Jewish Hatred fills the Koran and muslims like yourself cannot have the last day until all jews are dead, right?
If it is determined that you are destined to die at my hands... :lol: :swordfight: