Page 1 of 1

An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:02 am
by pr126
An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran
In the following video a former Muslim who converted to Christianity explains the true nature of Islam as revealed by the text of the Koran. He pays special attention to the change of emphasis in the Koran (from peaceful to violent messages) after the hijra, plus the all-important Doctrine of Abrogation.

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:45 pm
by LCD
Couldn't agree more. it's got to be real difficult for most muslims who actually read the koran.

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:59 am
by Garudaman

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:49 pm
by frankie



Garudaman:

already been debunked

No,it hasn't.

Unbelievers were enemies of Islam at the time of Mohammed, and unbelievers are enemies of Islam today, nothing has changed, because the Quran and Mohammed's example are eternally binding upon all Muslims.

The Quran is a declaration of war against all Non Muslims,until"Islam is proclaimed over all religion "whether you want to admit it or not.

True Bible prophets are not commanded to fight people to bring them into submission to God's rules, but false prophets are.

QED.
Mohammed was a false prophet, and false prophets deceive many.

The author of deception according to the Bible is Satan.

Still want to claim Mohammed is the"seal of the prophets?"

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:06 pm
by Garudaman
of course it has been, since QS. 2:256, QS, 5:48, QS. 10:99, & QS 45:20 has been debunked your claim! ;)

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:02 pm
by Centaur
atleast you didnt say mohameds abuse of little aysha debunked that.

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:51 pm
by Hombre
Coming from a man who read exact same Quran & Hadidth as any devout Muslim does. So how come his views are discounted, just because he realized Quran is not what Muslim present it to be?

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:28 am
by Garudaman
Centaur wrote:atleast you didnt say mohameds abuse of little aysha debunked that.

that's also already been debunked on another thread : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=313&start=200 ;)

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:32 am
by Garudaman
Hombre wrote:
Coming from a man who read exact same Quran & Hadidth as any devout Muslim does. So how come his views are discounted, just because he realized Quran is not what Muslim present it to be?

can't be called as read the Quran, if not read QS. 2:256, QS, 5:48, QS. 10:99, & QS 45:20! ;)

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:36 am
by manfred
Garudaman wrote:of course it has been, since QS. 2:256, QS, 5:48, QS. 10:99, & QS 45:20 has been debunked your claim! ;)


Garudaman I am sure this is not what you wanted to say...

I would translate what you said back to Indonesian as

Ayat-ayat ini (QS. 2:256, QS, 5:48, QS. 10:99, & QS 45:20 ) telah ditunjukan (terbuti) selah oleh anda.


Could you clarify?

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:58 pm
by Garudaman
tentu saja sudah, semenjak/karena QS. 2:256, QS, 5:48, QS. 10:99, & QS 45:20 telah membantah klaim anda! ;)

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:02 pm
by manfred
Garudaman wrote:tentu saja sudah, semenjak/karena QS. 2:256, QS, 5:48, QS. 10:99, & QS 45:20 telah membantah klaim anda! ;)


This says...

of course it is, since / because QS. 2: 256, QS, 5:48, QS. 10:99, 45:20 & QS have refuted your claim!


Garudaman, I have not written anything here (yet) so I have not made any claim so you mean Frankie, not me. But good, you have clarified what you tried to say in the first place. You meant THE VERSES prove Frankie's point wrong. Your original comment said FRANKIE prove the verses wrong.

Be careful in English with passive voice sentences ("di-" verbs like dibantah). You use that differently in Indonesia than in English, and you can very easily end up saying the exact opposite of what you really wanted to say.

That what the only reason to interfere. I wanted to make sure you say exactly what you mean. English is nowhere near as flexible with the use of passive voice as Indonesian, in fact we don't use it all that much.

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:23 am
by Hombre
Garudaman wrote:tentu saja sudah, semenjak/karena QS. 2:256, QS, 5:48, QS. 10:99, & QS 45:20 telah membantah klaim anda! ;)
No Yiddish hear please. :x
(manfred :wink: )

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:42 am
by Garudaman
manfred wrote:
Garudaman wrote:tentu saja sudah, semenjak/karena QS. 2:256, QS, 5:48, QS. 10:99, & QS 45:20 telah membantah klaim anda! ;)


This says...

of course it is, since / because QS. 2: 256, QS, 5:48, QS. 10:99, 45:20 & QS have refuted your claim!


Garudaman, I have not written anything here (yet) so I have not made any claim so you mean Frankie, not me. But good, you have clarified what you tried to say in the first place. You meant THE VERSES prove Frankie's point wrong. Your original comment said FRANKIE prove the verses wrong.

Be careful in English with passive voice sentences ("di-" verbs like dibantah). You use that differently in Indonesia than in English, and you can very easily end up saying the exact opposite of what you really wanted to say.

That what the only reason to interfere. I wanted to make sure you say exactly what you mean. English is nowhere near as flexible with the use of passive voice as Indonesian, in fact we don't use it all that much.

thank you for the lessons from you! perhaps rebutted is the word I'm looking for? :)

Re: An Apostate Explains: It’s in the Koran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:14 pm
by manfred
"refuted" and "rebutted" is much the same. In English we often have the two (sometimes more) words for the same thing. The reason is found in history: In 1066 was conquered by the French, and as a result a lot of French words ended up in the English language... e.g. "deed" is original English for "perbuatan" but we also have "act" meaning the same thing, a loan word from the French l'acte. "refute" is from the French word "réfuter" and "rebut" is the original English word for bantah.

So English has a lot of French words, but it kept the original words too, which is quite different to Indonesian which has a lot of Dutch words, but mostly for things which did not have an equivalent expression, such as knalpot, wortel, kol, bengkel ...