Continuing my Slam Dunk Show

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Muhammad bin Lyin

Re: Continuing my Slam Dunk Show

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Well it also seems like you agree with my point since you can't refute it.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Islamis_Tashit wrote:Well it also seems like you agree with my point since you can't refute it.
Ugly, you need to bring your ugly avatar so everyone knows who you are

No punk I do not agree and never agreed with any Tom and Jerry Springer crap of yours

You admitted many times that you do not know Arabic at all, consequnetly you should not know that the Word Samaa in Arabic means anything above the ground you are standing on

for example if I am standing on Mars, then anything above me is called Samaa

Now when it says the rains come from Al Samaa, it also means that the rains come from Above you

That is why I ignored you crap, Tashit

Please dismiss yourself

Muhammad bin Lyin

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Islamis_Tashit wrote:Well it also seems like you agree with my point since you can't refute it.
Ugly, you need to bring your ugly avatar so everyone knows who you are

No punk I do not agree and never agreed with any Tom and Jerry Springer crap of yours
Then tell me the error in what I said. But you won't because you can't. Bluff rejected.
AhmedBahgat wrote: You admitted many times that you do not know Arabic at all, consequnetly you should not know that the Word Samaa in Arabic means anything above the ground you are standing on

Now when it says the rains come from Al Samaa, it also means that the rains come from Above you

Please dismiss yourself
It says he sends the clouds down. But clouds do not get sent down. You know the error. You see it staring you right in the face, but you choose to lie to yourself. How do you do it?

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Salam all

Let me slam dunk the crap by Islamis_Tashit aka Bin Lying, that he is spewing all over the place.

He is arguing that the Arabic word: سَمَاءً , Sama’a with a hamza at the end, means Sky, as if he means the physical sky itself despite the idiot does not know what is the physical sky made of

I disputed his crap and explained to him that the word Samaa means anything that is above or higher than where you are standing.

The three letters root سما , Sama, i.e. to rise is the root from which many other words are derived, in fact we can even derive from it words that have nothing to do with being high, neither being above, for example the word مُسَمَّى , Musama, is a word that is derived from the root سما , Sama, however it means Known which has nothing to do with being high or being above.

For me to totally slam dunk Tashit crap and paralyze him so he cannot reply back sanely, is to type the three letters root on one of the online Arabic dictionaries and show every one what it came up with.

I used the common dictionary named Al-Wasit, on this web site:

http://lexicons.ajeeb.com/openme.asp?fi ... 92259.html

Here is the results of the meaning of the Root and all other derived words from it including the word سَمَاءً , Sama’a with a Hamza at the end:

I have underlined using yellow what I am going to translate for you:

1) سما , Sama, to rise, to be above

2) اسمى , Asma, to make him higher, to make him above

3) ساماه , Samah, compete with another to be higher, compete with another to be above

4) سماه , Sammah, give him a name

5) تسامى , Tasama, the people competed against each other to be higher or to be above

6) السامى , Al-Sami, the one who is in a high place

7) السماء , Al-Sama’a, what is in front of the earth, the universe, and everything above, and everything that is above you that give you shade, the cloud, the rain, as we read in the Quran verse 71:11 يُرْسِلُ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِدْرَارًا

8) السماوة , Al-Samawah, the ceiling of a house

9) السمو , Al-Semmo, highness, the title of any prince

10) السمى , Al-Sammay, the proud, the one who thinks to be above others

11) المسمى , Al-Musamma, the known, as in the Quran verse 2:282 إِذَا تَدَايَنْتُمْ بِدَيْنٍ إِلَى أَجَلٍ مُسَمَّى فَاكْتُبُوهُ

Here you have it, ugly Tashit, the perfect slam:

Image # 46

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Ugly, you need to bring your ugly avatar so everyone knows who you are

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Then tell me the error in what I said. But you won't because you can't. Bluff rejected.
AhmedBahgat wrote: You admitted many times that you do not know Arabic at all, consequnetly you should not know that the Word Samaa in Arabic means anything above the ground you are standing on

Please dismiss yourself
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:It says he sends the clouds down. But clouds do not get sent down. You know the error. You see it staring you right in the face, but you choose to lie to yourself. How do you do it?

What happened Ugly Tashit?

Why can't you reply to my last slam dunk?

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

??? The earth is separated from al-Samaa? That would imply that there was a stage when the earth was NOT separated from al-Samaa? When was that and when did the separation happen?

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

Ahmed Bahgat wrote:Well, your mix up is due to the following fact which I explained many times on old FFI forum:

1) The earth creation took 6 days,
2) The rest of the universe took 2 days

The time of the 2 days for the rest of the heaven was the first two days in the creation of the earth

i.e. the universe and earth creation stared together, the heaven creation finished after 2 days (from Allah perspective) and the earth creation continued for another 4 days.

Therefore in the heaven creation was completed BEFORE the earth creation
Ahmed,
That timeline doesn't add up. The stars, planets, galaxies formed 300 million years after the Big Bang in a process that is still continuing. However, the earth took about 3 BILLION years to start to form life.

Ex_muslimah

Post by Ex_muslimah »

Cassie wrote:??? The earth is separated from al-Samaa? That would imply that there was a stage when the earth was NOT separated from al-Samaa? When was that and when did the separation happen?
If we use Mr Ahmed's version of Al Sama'a,
Al-Sama’a, what is in front of the earth, the universe, and everything above, and everything that is above you that give you shade, the cloud, the rain, as we read in the Quran verse 71:11
he says it is something IN FRONT of the earth, universe etc, if it is in front, how can it be separated? the only blending of earth is the continents on earth itself :huh:
The Borg is Sci-fi's Islam, the collective is the Ummah and the prey (Kaffir) is assimilated!.

http://www.karmanirvana.org.uk/ for if you are from an arranged marriage against your will.

infidel_01

Post by infidel_01 »

infidel_01 wrote:
The earth is part of the universe, you moron
Then how come it was separated from the earth?
our time is another creature that Allah create and does not apply to Him, only His time applies to Him
Any proof from quran?
Besides, who created his time?
The time of the 2 days for the rest of the heaven was the first two days in the creation of the earth
Proof from quran?
Besides, since when creation of "rest of the heaven" become the part of "earth's creation"?

You are not at all good at cooking up stories, dear scientist. :lol:
One more time, for our dear scientist...
It is NOT IMMORAL for muslims to have non-muslims as slaves and sex slaves; But it is definitely IMMORAL for non-Muslims to own Muslim slaves -- Allah Diya, MTD & NAV;
WHY? None could answer
:))

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Hello all

Time to expose a clear cut deceiver who is an inmate in the CCCLD, as well resume my slam dunk show:
parvez mushtaq wrote:
thanks haik
you have solved nearly 30% of the problem
c
rso as per you all tafsirs are regarding "for those who HAVE NOT MENSTRUATED"

BUT ONE MORE THING

where is "YET" haik

with regards

Mushtaq
KhaliL FarieL wrote:The phrase "Wallaee Lam yahidna" as interpreted by Islam's authentic Mufassirs generates the meaning "Those who have not menstruated yet". BTW, don't you have anything worthwhile to add than coming up with these silly bits?

Regards
KhaliL
parvez mushtaq wrote:haik pl don't waste time
pl tell me in "yes" or "no"
if there is "yet" then tell me where
KhaliL FarieL wrote:Sad individual. Do you think this is smart enough?
Hahahaha, here is the conman in action, when he is cornered, he starts spinning

Yeh it was bloody smart enough to expose a conman like you, show us how it was the contrary
KhaliL FarieL wrote:Do you know Arabic?
But it is been proven that you are indeed ignorant of the basics of Arabic language, your crap below will be enough to again expose you
KhaliL FarieL wrote: I bet you do not.
The safest bet should be that are the one who do not, well, you will prove me right (again) below
KhaliL FarieL wrote: Do you have your comprehension intact? NOT.
Well, let me tact your comprehension then
KhaliL FarieL wrote:How would you translate a phrase if that denotes "Girls who have not reached the age of menstruation?"
Lam Yaddnna ABADA

Lol, do you think that was smart enough?
KhaliL FarieL wrote:Now listen you kid.
Well, how a kid listens to a fool?
KhaliL FarieL wrote:"Lam" = Denotative of negation. "NOT"
Good boy
KhaliL FarieL wrote:"Yahidh" = Verbal form of "Haidh" or "Maheedh" = "Menstruate"
Good boy
KhaliL FarieL wrote:"Na" = Resonance which means either "Still or Yet".
HAHAHAHAHAHA, are you that fool to think that you can fool the novice Arabic speakers?, well you may only further confuse the already confused goons in here, but do not dare to do it with any Arabic speaker you conman

The Na at the end of Yahiddna is called Noon Al Niswah you fool, i.e. the Noon for the feminine plural, which must be added to any VERB if we are talking about a group of women performing such verb

Why do not you go and burry your PinConHead somewhere?
KhaliL FarieL wrote: Why do you skip your Quran classes?
And did you skip your Arabic classes?

Do you really know Arabic or just the letters and numbers?

Please follow my advice to find an isolated place so you can burry your PinConHead whitout feeling any shame that some may be watching you, you have been slammed again:

Image # 47

Muhammad bin Lyin

How can you possibly call somebody else a deceiver when everyone here knows you are by far the biggest deceiver in this place? And you don't even have any shame about it. In fact, I'll bet you're actually proud of it in some strange, bizarre way.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

parvez and Ahmed,
Lam لَمْ is the negative particle that is used to negate past tense events.
http://arabic.tripod.com/Moods2.htm

It means that the negation is all the way from the past till the present. Therefore, lam yahidna means the girl has not menstruated in the past, and she is not menstruating now. It does not matter if the verb is in the present tense because it is in the JUSSIVE MOOD.

Therefore, in the Arabic,
لَمْ يَذْهَبْ عَلِيٌّ

lam yathhab "aliyy(un)

= did not (he) go Ali

Translation: Ali didn't go

The verb 'GO' is in the present tense. But because Ali did not go - means he did not go in the past until the present.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ahmed chose to reply to one of the inmates of the CCCLD for a chance of another Slam Dunk:

Let's see what a clear cut Arabic language ignorant Arsekel has to spew:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:For all purpose negation (past present and future) in Arabic one can write ma (مَاْ )
Ma can only deny past tense verbs, you dumb

If Ma comes before present verbs, then it cannot be a denial, it must mean What

For example: Ma Ta’akloon, Ta’akloon is a present tense verb, therefore Ma must mean what, i.e. the translation should be What you eat
Aksel Ankersen wrote: or in ( إِنْ ). I.e. the use of ma in Koran 4:157 to deny Jesus' crucifixion.
And what In has to do with Ma, you confused LD ignorant?

Now, for the verse about Jesus, the Ma came before past tense verbs, Qataluh & Salabuh[/], and because each verb has the Damnir Ha at the end to refer to Jesus, then Ma must be mean a denial to the past tense verb.
Aksel Ankersen wrote:To negate the present tense alone one can use Laysa (ليس), used with imperfective verbs, like yahidna

Hahaha, look you dumb ignorant, Laysa is only to deny anything about NOUNS, it can not be used with verbs, look at the example you brought in:

Aksel Ankersen wrote:
ليس لوقعتها كاذبة
there is no denying (the Inevitable's) coming

See you ignorant, Waqi'ah is a NOUN, i.e. the denial in here is that:

the HAPPENING of the JD is not be a lie

Another example goes like this

Ahmed Laysa Kazib

Ahmed and Kazib are nouns

The sentence means:

Ahmed is not a liar

Aksel Ankersen wrote:-al Waqi'ah (the Inevitable), verse 2

It means Happeniong you ignorant

Aksel Ankersen wrote:To use lam is a linguistic choice carrying some gravity, very like the English "never".

Again you ignorant LD esteemed friend, the words 'Abada' is the one to mean never, and it doe not only deny the past but present and future as well, which must be another proof that you all goons are confused as hell, because under your flawed deception of using the word ABADA (Never) then it must mean that those women will not have the period in the future as well, hahahahahah

Now to totally deny the past the words of "Min Qabl" i.e. (BFORE), are the ones to imply 'NEVER IN THE PAST', look at the following verse you fool:

O Zakariah! Indeed, We give you good tidings of a boy whose name is Yahya: We have not made like him (to anyone) before a name (like his).

[Al Quran ; 19:7]

يَا زَكَرِيَّا إِنَّا نُبَشِّرُكَ بِغُلَامٍ اسْمُهُ يَحْيَىٰ لَمْ نَجْعَلْ لَهُ مِنْ قَبْلُ سَمِيًّا (7)

-> See goons, the words مِن قَبْلُ, Min Qabl, i.e. Before, that came after the denial using Lam, لَمْ نَجْعَل لَّهُ مِن قَبْلُ, i.e. We have not made before anyone his name. clearly denies the present and the past, that is due to the words Min Qabl that affect Lam present denial and made it past and present denial, while on the other hand it can not deny the future because the word ABADA is not used.

Aksel Ankersen wrote:With multiple different ways to phrase it, Muhammad still said "those who have not yet / never menstruated" ...

Mohammed said nothing of his own you manipulated manipulator, the words were put in his tongue

Aksel Ankersen wrote:is there any reason to think he didn't mean pre-pubescent girls?

More than one reason you manipulated LD manipulator.

There is no reason for me not to add this slam to my slam dunk show, please check in back with your inmates:

Image # 48

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

So where is the min qabl in this verse, Ahmed?

Ahmed's lam explanation debunked
Julian Charteris wrote:2:236 says otherwise.

al-Baqarah 2:236
لاجناح عليكم ان طلقتم النساء مالم تمسوهن او تفرضوا لهن فريضة ومتعوهن على الموسع قدره وعلى المقتر قدره متاعا بالمعروف حقا على المحسنين

La junaha AAalaykum in tallaqtumu alnnisaa ma lam tamassoohunna aw tafridoo lahunna fareedatan wamattiAAoohunna AAala almoosiAAi qadaruhu waAAala almuqtiri qadaruhu mataAAan bialmaAAroofi haqqan AAala almuhsineena

No offense/guilt/sin (is) on you if you divorced the women as long as you did not touch them (F), or specify/stipulate for them (F) a specification/stipulation (dowry) , and give them (F) alimony on the enriched/rich, his capability , and on the tight/restricted (poor) his capability alimony with the kindness/generosity , dutifully/deservedly/rightfully on the good doers .

It doesn't make sense that lam is only negation in the present but not past tense.

we see the negative particle “lam (2)” is a negation particle and it would flip the tense of the verb which proceeds it. So in this case we see the particle negation “lam” precedes the verb” takoonoo” which is in the plural-present tense of the verb “to be-takoon” but because it is preceded by the negation particle “lam” then its tense is flipped to the past tense which would transform the meaning in the past tense and it would make the event continuous (3) in addition to the past tense. Then the events which are being negated are to be spread along the entire dimension of time that is past, present and future. This follows that the meaning of this verse becomes far more profound than simply negating an act of learning in a given segment of time. This follows that the possibility of attaining such knowledge is being negated in the absolute sense that is not likely to have happened in the past, the present nor the future.
http://katib.wordpress.com/2007/11/07/t ... knowledge/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In 2-236 the Muslim has NEVER touched his wife - the lam is negation of the past until the present. Julian proved you so wrong that you ran away from him.

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Mohammed said nothing of his own you manipulated manipulator, the words were put in his tongue
So that bit about disease and medicine on either wings of flies were put on his tongue by Allah? Allah sure seems to be a total buffoon.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

charleslemartel wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
So that bit about disease and medicine on either wings of flies were put on his tongue by Allah? Allah sure seems to be a total buffoon.
You have been life dismissed:

http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?n ... =3646#3646" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Salam all

One of the recently life dismissed kafir bound to hell from FFI raised a stupid argument which resulted in his life dismissal, please note that his insults to Allah will be ommitted:
AhmedBahgat wrote:Mohammed said nothing of his own you manipulated manipulator, the words were put in his tongue
charleslemartel wrote:So that bit about disease and medicine on either wings of flies were put on his tongue by Allah? Allah sure seems to be a total ******.
AhmedBahgat wrote:You have been life dismissed:

http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?n ... =3646#3646" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
However I decided to slam dunk him as well:

This slam is going to be unique, I will not do my normal walkthrough, rather will let the Quran and the Bible speak, both should dunk the slam:

12: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

[Isaiah ; 29:12]

And you did not recite before it any book, nor did you transcribe one with your right hand, for then could those who say untrue things have doubted.

[The Quran ; 29:48]

وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُو مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ إِذًا لَّارْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ (48)

1- Read in the name of your Lord Who created.
3- Read and your Lord is Most Honorable,

[Al Quran ; 96:1 & 3]

اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ (1)
اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ (3)

We shall make you (Muhammad) read so that you shall not forget.

[Al Quran ; 87:6]

سَنُقْرِؤُكَ فَلَا تَنسَى (6)

18: I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

[Deuteronomy ; 18:18]

And We have only made it easy in your tongue that you may give good tidings thereby to those who fear (Allah), and warn thereby a hostile people.

[Al Quran ; 19:97]

فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لِتُبَشِّرَ بِهِ الْمُتَّقِينَ وَتُنْذِرَ بِهِ قَوْمًا لُدًّا (97)

In The name of Allah, The Compassionate, The Merciful.

[Al Quran ; 1:1]

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ (1)

Image # 49

Ex_muslimah

Post by Ex_muslimah »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:

I am a specialist in this field and I have NEVER seen any drugs from fly wings, although it is true that flies can carry diseases, it is not from the wing. :lol:

http://library.thinkquest.org/C0117442/ ... eases.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Borg is Sci-fi's Islam, the collective is the Ummah and the prey (Kaffir) is assimilated!.

http://www.karmanirvana.org.uk/ for if you are from an arranged marriage against your will.

Nosubmission

Post by Nosubmission »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Salam all

One of the recently life dismissed kafir bound to hell from FFI raised a stupid argument which resulted in his life dismissal, please note that his insults to Allah will be ommitted:
AhmedBahgat wrote:Mohammed said nothing of his own you manipulated manipulator, the words were put in his tongue
charleslemartel wrote:So that bit about disease and medicine on either wings of flies were put on his tongue by Allah? Allah sure seems to be a total ******.
AhmedBahgat wrote:You have been life dismissed:

However I decided to slam dunk him as well:

This slam is going to be unique, I will not do my normal walkthrough, rather will let the Quran and the Bible speak, both should dunk the slam:

12: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

[Isaiah ; 29:12]

And you did not recite before it any book, nor did you transcribe one with your right hand, for then could those who say untrue things have doubted.

[The Quran ; 29:48]

وَمَا كُنتَ تَتْلُو مِن قَبْلِهِ مِن كِتَابٍ وَلَا تَخُطُّهُ بِيَمِينِكَ إِذًا لَّارْتَابَ الْمُبْطِلُونَ (48)

1- Read in the name of your Lord Who created.
3- Read and your Lord is Most Honorable,

[Al Quran ; 96:1 & 3]

اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ (1)
اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ (3)

We shall make you (Muhammad) read so that you shall not forget.

[Al Quran ; 87:6]

سَنُقْرِؤُكَ فَلَا تَنسَى (6)

18: I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

[Deuteronomy ; 18:18]

And We have only made it easy in your tongue that you may give good tidings thereby to those who fear (Allah), and warn thereby a hostile people.

[Al Quran ; 19:97]

فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لِتُبَشِّرَ بِهِ الْمُتَّقِينَ وَتُنْذِرَ بِهِ قَوْمًا لُدًّا (97)

In The name of Allah, The Compassionate, The Merciful.

[Al Quran ; 1:1]

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ (1)

Image # 49
Ahmed is a pathetic Cube worshipper that has to tell lies about the Bible to defend his pagan false prophet.

As an Islamic deceiver, he quoted only one single verse from Isaiah 29:12 to manipulate people and twist the text, violating the notions of context and honesty.

Here I am quoting that chapter from the Jewish Bible:

Isaiah 29:1-14

1 Woe to Ariel, to Ariel the city which David took: year is added to year the solemnities are at an end.
2 And I will make a trench about Ariel, and it shall be in sorrow and mourning, and it shall be to me as Ariel.
3 And I will make a circle round about thee, and I will cast up a rampart against thee, and raise up bulwarks to besiege thee.
4 Thou shalt be brought down, thou shall speak out of the earth, and thy speech shall be heard out of the ground: and thy voice shall be from the earth like that of the python, and out of the earth thy speech shall mutter.
5 And the multitude of them that fan thee, shall be like small dust: and as ashes passing away, the multitude of them that have prevailed against thee.
6 And it shall be at an instant suddenly. A visitation shall come from the Lord of hosts in thunder, and with earthquake, and with a great noise of whirlwind and tempest; and with the flame of devouring fire.
7 And the multitude of all nations that have fought against Ariel, shall be as the dream of a vision by night, and all that have fought, and besieged and prevailed against it.
8 And as he that is hungry dreameth, and eateth, but when he is awake, his soul is empty: and as he that is thirsty dreameth, and drinketh and after he is awake, is yet faint with thirst, and his soul is empty: so shall be the multitude of all the Gentiles, that have fought against mount Sion.
9 Be astonished, and wonder, waver, and stagger: be drunk, and not with wine: stagger, and not with drunkenness.
10 For the Lord hath mingled for you the spirit of a deep sleep, he will shut up your eyes, he will cover your prophets and princes, that see visions.
11 And the vision of all shall be unto you as the words of a book that is sealed which when they shall deliver to one that is learned, they shall say: Read this: and he shall answer: I cannot, for it is sealed.
12 And the book shall be given to one that knoweth no letters, and it shall be said to him: Read: and he shall answer: I know no letters.
13 And the Lord said: Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips glorify me, but their heart is far from me, and they have feared me with the commandment and doctrines of men:
14 Therefore behold I will proceed to cause an admiration in this people, by a great and wonderful miracle: for wisdom shall perish from their wise men, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Nothing even mistakenly close to Mohammad's supposed illiteracy in the original text.

Later, Ahmed the deceiver quotes a verse from Duteronomy.

Deuteromony 18:18
I will raise them up a prophet out of the midst of their brethren like to thee: and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him.

In order to understand who the word THEM refers to, we should only read the preceding verses:

Deuteronomy 18:15-16
The Lord thy God will raise up to thee a prophet of thy nation and of thy brethren like unto me: him thou shalt hear: As thou desiredst of the Lord thy God in Horeb, when the assembly was gathered together, and saidst: Let me not hear any more the voice of the Lord my God, neither let me see any more this exceeding great fire, lest I die.

Moses speaks these words to the nation of Israel as the reference to the manifestation in Horeb makes clear. Thus, the Lord God will raise up a prophet FOR ISRAEL, not for any other nation as Muslims falsely presume. Since Mohammad's supposed prophetic ministry was for Arabia (and Mecca in the first place), this verse by no means supports Islamic wishful thinking. :wink:
Elohim has come, Allah has vanished

Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
charleslemartel wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:

I am a specialist in this field and I have NEVER seen any drugs from fly wings, although it is true that flies can carry diseases, it is not from the wing. :lol:

http://library.thinkquest.org/C0117442/ ... eases.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/quote]

Good job it wasn't the fly on Old pervert Mo's tongue then or he would die of poisoning. Wait a minute he DID die of poisoning. :roflmao:
Does a God create you simply to punish you in Hellfire well PREDESTINATING evil, illogical, sadistic allah DOES.