has humanity understood the quran properly?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Mughal
Posts: 872
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:45 am
Location: i/g
Contact:

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by Mughal »

Dear friends, the problem as I see it is that some of us are not accepting the fact that the quranic words have other meaning as well than the one's used by translators of the quran. The fact is that even very same translator uses different meanings of the very same words in different places within his quranic translation. A clear proof that words do have other meanings.

The other problem is that some of us are not willing to accept that quranic text does have a definite context. No matter what we need to realise that without context you cannot understand any piece of text let alone a book.

Yet another problem is that we are not willing to accept that quran is not a religious holy book for worship of God instead it is all about human community set-up, organisation and regulation for growth and prosperity of mankind.

Some of you keep telling me about verses that you think are about war. I do not say that fighting verses are not in the quran but my point is that there is a context to all this. There is permanent struggle between people regardless of the quran. This struggle is all about who controls land and resources in the world and means of production and distribution. Only a stupid person can deny this fact. This struggle was there before revelation of the quran so quran is not the initiator of this struggle and strife.

The quran is sent to end the war between humanity for land and resources, means of production and distribution. It sets mankind some goals and guidelines in order to do that as I have explained already. If we organise as advised and regulate our human community the way the quran puts forth then all of us can live a reasonable life. Can any of us put forth any terms and conditions better than the quran to create peace and unity or harmony between humanity? If we cannot and no one has for last 1400+ years then we will be better off trying what the quran says. It is because we have seen and history is our witness what human beings have put through each other.

Now look at war verses and see what you get. The quran is only telling us that we must struggle against those who do not accept quranic goals and guidelines or terms and conditions for peace and unity between people. What is wrong with that if any of you know what the goals and guidelines of the quran are? Will you rather let criminal elements among us human beings have their way with humanity? Antisocial elements must be controlled even if we have to kill them so that humanity could live in peace. After all what is there outside peace treaty? Romans and persians were fighting each other long before quran came down. World did not live by worthwhile peace treaty based on terms and conditions as told in the quran. So quran provided us human being a a way out of wars and destructions by getting rid of warmongering elements who fought for their domination. If we really want to live in peace and harmony and do useful things with our life then we have no choice but to accept quranic advice or the alternative is keep on fighting for ever for our domination over each other. Has world ever succeeded that way? No. Will it ever succeed that way? No. Then are we people mad because we are keep going the way which only leads to death and destruction and chaos and confusion? This is what the quran calls living in regrets and worries all the time. People who will live by way of life told in the quran therefore will have no worries and anxieties and panic attacks. Find out what we are doing to each other whereby so many people are having nervous break downs and near half of human population is living on anti depressants.

Please give yourselves time to think things through and you will see quran is not a silly book. It is very useful book, so useful that we cannot afford to throw it in the bin to live without. The day we understand the quran that is the day we will come to realise what was missing in our heads and in our lives. Of course quran based life is very demanding because stupid people cannot actualise it to start with. Quran demands thinking minds and active bodies because turning this world into a paradise is not an easy thing to do.

People will have to work hard day and night in order to educate each other and plan things and do them as a family. As I explained already islam is all about proper management of human population and available resources so that mankind have great life. This is what the quran calls life in paradise and on the contrary fighting each other over things is life in hell.

My work can help people look for things in the right direction and each person can only benefit as much as the effort one puts into things. You will not find me inviting you into blind faith. Quran does not need stupid following but a following that can actualise its plan for humanity. All this needs convinced minds that work for it because they believe in themselves and the program because they think they can make it work.

regards and all the best.


please read my interpretation of the quran on following link
http://www.jangforum.net/index.php?PHPS ... pic=5206.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


http://archive.org/details/EnglishTranslationOfTheQuran" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Mughal on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5464
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by pr126 »

Mughal,

your Hindu ancestors were brutally massacred by the tens of millions by the murderous ideology that you are now promoting.

Any thoughts on that?

regards and all the best.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by manfred »

the problem as I see it is that some of us are not accepting the fact that the quranic words have other meaning as well than the one's used by translators of the quran.
No the problem is that you want to re-define what the Qur'an says, to the point of contradicting even Mohammed himself and in doing so you are by your own Muslim standards commiting blasphemy. By our standards that is just plain silly. You cannot accept what islam teaches and yet you wish to remain a Muslim, so you opt for correcting Allah and Mohammed. Surely you know that no Muslim may do such a thing?
The other problem is that some of us are not willing to accept that quranic text does have a definite context
Not at all. For you, the context is merely your wishful thinking. The real context is

a) the historical circumstances surrounding a piece of text
b) other parts of the same text discussing similar issues, and immediate surrounding text.
c) explanations and elaborations given by Mohammed, as far as we have them in the hadith.


It is this very context that render your re-write of the Qur'an as complete baloney.

Here is an example:
The quran is only telling us that we must struggle against those who do not accept quranic goals and guidelines or terms and conditions for peace and unity between people.

The Qur'an tells Muslims to FIGHT TO THE DEATH (i.e. fight and never surrender) with ALL UNBELIEVERS. This fight is to last until one of three conditions are met

1) conversion to Islam
2) death of the Muslims or the unbelievers
3) the unbelievers surrender and agree to pay protection money

Look at the texts.

Look how MOHAMMED UNDERSTOOD those texts, as you can see in the hadith I gave you. "Killing unbelievers is a small matter to us."

Then stop making an idiot of yourself.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
sum
Posts: 6676
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by sum »

Hello manfred

I have asked Mughal two or three times if Muhammad fully understood the guidance of the Koran and that his words and deeds were in accord with the Koran. I only received waffle when he replied and so I am still in the dark as to whether Mughal believes that Muhammad`s words and deeds were in accord with the Koran.

As far as I can make out the only times that Allah criticised Muhammad was when Muhammad did not act on his lusts. This would appear to mean that Allah and Muhammad were one and the same.

sum
frankie
Posts: 2616
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by frankie »

Mughal:

you say the Quran should be read in context.

Please explain the following verses in the context which they should be read.

Quran 9.29
Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.


Quran 9.111
Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.
frankie Posts: 690Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:10 pmGender: None specified
User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4354
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by SAM »

frankie wrote:Mughal:

you say the Quran should be read in context.

Please explain the following verses in the context which they should be read.

Quran 9.29
Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.


Quran 9.111
Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.
frankie Posts: 690Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:10 pmGender: None specified
He's already answered your questions and clearly you fails to understand how his words are interpreted.. :bggrn:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
frankie
Posts: 2616
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by frankie »

SAM wrote:
frankie wrote:Mughal:

you say the Quran should be read in context.

Please explain the following verses in the context which they should be read.

Quran 9.29
Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.


Quran 9.111
Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.
frankie Posts: 690Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:10 pmGender: None specified
He's already answered your questions and clearly you fails to understand how his words are interpreted.. :bggrn:
I take it you are joking.

If by chance you are not joking, then I have to disagree, Mughal has certainly not answered my question, and as a matter of fact neither have you.

I predict my question will remain unanswered by both of you, unless of course you surprise us all by doing so.
ringmaster
Posts: 1679
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by ringmaster »

frankie wrote:.......................

I take it you are joking.

If by chance you are not joking, then I have to disagree, Mughal has certainly not answered my question, and as a matter of fact neither have you.

I predict my question will remain unanswered by both of you, unless of course you surprise us all by doing so.
Mughal will never answer. He is just blowing hot air.

Mughal is a troll.
The prophet of Islam was nothing more than a common criminal.

Please tell me if this is accurate:

“I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken.”
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)
Mughal
Posts: 872
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:45 am
Location: i/g
Contact:

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by Mughal »

Dear friends, there is no sense in accepting any piece of information till we have a clear cut criterion to judge it for its truth today. The quran is such a book that proves it is true through consistency within itself. This is first thing we should look for in any piece of information to take it as a possible truth.

The second thing that gives us actual truth is text being consistent with self evident facts. The quran does not contradict anything that we know for a fact.

On this basis we can accept or reject any historical account when it comes to information about the quran, islam or prophet of islam.

This criterion is very clear for anyone educated enough to see. Rest is nothing more than confusion by confused people who have no idea what they are talking about. This is why I can reject anything that does fit the set out criterion because the criterion is as solid as it can get.

This is why in my posts one will see that way of life advised by the quran is explained without any inconsistencies. yet if anyone insists on this and that then there is nothing I can say that will convince anyone till people reach the stage of thinking that is needed to understand what i am talking about.

I do not defend islam of mullahs or muslim rulers or money lenders. So anyone who has anything against mullahs like me they too should take on mullahs. by trying to take on the quran if you are a sensible enough you will only turn muslim because this is a very powerful book due to clear and perfect message that fits the purpose.

if one asks me I will advise read the book with all sincerity,it has all the answers for all sensible questions. arguing for sake of it is not the way people should approach quran. Even if I did not get something may be you will.

As for arguments about people waging wars against each other for that people should use other threads and fight it out to see who was right or wrong. Without criterion historians are still confused and keep changing opinions about any specific event. If divine scriptures are used and abused by mankind why can't people manipulate historical accounts? Did scientists not do hanki panki at times by planting evidences? So don't use suspicious data to judge divine messengers.

I am at liberty to use any data that fits the stated criterion because I have established a solid criterion but you people are not. This should start ringing bells that there is something fundamentally wrong with your ways of thinking. So please educate yourselves and stop acting like mullahs. Show you have something solid to stand upon other than what I have stated if you must disagree with me.

regards and all the best.
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by manfred »

The quran is such a book that proves it is true through consistency within itself.
:lotpot:

That is why Islam teaches abrogation, right?
The quran does not contradict anything that we know for a fact.
:lotpot:

We all know that bee eat all fruit I suppose.

And that the sun sets in a murky pool is also a well established fact, right?

And Mughal, where does the Qur'an say sperm comes from?

Here is a text, unlike the Qur'an, that meets your criteria, in that it only mentions self-evident facts, and consistently teaches the same thing:
Many birds can fly. If you drink too much wine you will get drunk. You can make socks from various fabrics. Muslims are the best of people. Non-Muslims are the worst of people. Muslims must not make friends with non-Musilms. They should fight them until they die or surrender. Because of the fighting, men are more important than women. Women should serve men, as a reward for fighting, and they should produce more Muslims to fight the non-Muslims. If they don't do that properly, they should be beaten.

Noodles were invented in China. Oh, and not to forget, there is a terrible doom for non-Muslims in hell fire. And treating fungal nail infections takes a long time.

There you go, who says nobody can make a "verse like it". So, Mughal, as this meets your criteria, unlike the Qur'an, I suppose it must have divine origin, and I must be a prophet, right?

Mughal have you heard of NECESSARY and SUFFICIENT criteria?


What you mention are necessary criteria to accept the Qur'an which the text does not meet, by a very long way. If necessary criteria (or even just one) are not met, then the text is proven NOT to have divine origin. But even if they ARE met, they are not SUFFICIENT to establish such a claim, as I could very easily write a text that meets them. So to establish evidence for a positive claim, much more is needed.


The Qur'an does not even meet the most fundamental level of criteria, the necessary ones, so the case is closed before we even need to look for more.


Finally, Mughal, have you ever spared a thought as to WHY Mohammed included things most of his audience considered as self-evident? My tongue-in-cheek text gives you a clue:

By stating well-known, unrelated things right next to big clangers they APPEAR also to be self evident. We seamlessly glide from birds can fly to Muslims are the best of people. The text implies one is as obvious as the next. It is a form of deception the Qur'an employs frequently.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
frankie
Posts: 2616
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by frankie »

Mughal:

I am still waiting for an answer

Prove your knowledge of the Quran by answering my question

you say the Quran should be read in context.

Please explain the following verses in the context which they should be read.

Quran 9.29
Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.


Quran 9.111
Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by Hombre »

I give credit to our friend mughal. His bottom line argument (and objective ) is, for non-Muslims to understand the Quran, they have to, either convert, or outright believe in Islam, and blindly accept everything written in the Quran.

The problem is, once one does accept Islam - then, all discussions or further inquiries about the Quran and its meaning are foreclosed, and questions are forbidden.

that is his objective here. Believe in Islam, and you won't need to ask more question`

Yak!!!!!!!
User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2205
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by Centaur »

mughal, Did Mohammed molest a child and raped women because him not understanding Qur'an?
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist
yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by yeezevee »

Well I am glad to read Mughal again., irrespective of whether we agree with him or not on what he is saying., Mughal must have freedom to say and tweak his Quran. Off course others must be able to question him freely. Any ways let me scan through his posts before I comment
Mughal wrote:Dear friends, there is no sense in accepting any piece of information till we have a clear cut criterion to judge it for its truth today. The quran is such a book that proves it is true through consistency within itself. This is first thing we should look for in any piece of information to take it as a possible truth.
Well it is a book of allah. book of god Mughal. I don't know what it means when some one says " a book that proves it is true through consistency within itself"., But is that a reason for you to consider Quran as possible truth and the truth is proved by the consistency of the followers of the book? or is it because it is the book of allah?? or do you have any other reasons Mughal??
The second thing that gives us actual truth is text being consistent with self evident facts. The quran does not contradict anything that we know for a fact. On this basis we can accept or reject any historical account when it comes to information about the quran, islam or prophet of islam.
That is flat writing and you are not questioning what you are saying Mughal., Quran is ooold book allegedly put together some guys way after death of alleged Prophet of Islam. It is a book of its time dear Mughal.
This criterion is very clear for anyone educated enough to see. Rest is nothing more than confusion by confused people who have no idea what they are talking about. This is why I can reject anything that does fit the set out criterion because the criterion is as solid as it can get.

This is why in my posts one will see that way of life advised by the quran is explained without any inconsistencies. yet if anyone insists on this and that then there is nothing I can say that will convince anyone till people reach the stage of thinking that is needed to understand what i am talking about.
Again ..Mughal you are putting out polemic statements., A polemic is a contentious argument that is intended to establish the truth of a specific understanding and the falsity of the contrary position.
I do not defend islam of mullahs or muslim rulers or money lenders. So anyone who has anything against mullahs like me they too should take on mullahs. by trying to take on the quran if you are a sensible enough you will only turn muslim because this is a very powerful book due to clear and perfect message that fits the purpose.
forget mullahs or muslim rulers or money lenders. Many of them are are idiots of their time. Why worry about them when we are discussing a book??
if one asks me I will advise read the book with all sincerity,it has all the answers for all sensible questions. arguing for sake of it is not the way people should approach quran. Even if I did not get something may be you will.
Irrelevant statement and out of the domain of Quran discussion
As for arguments about people waging wars against each other for that people should use other threads and fight it out to see who was right or wrong. Without criterion historians are still confused and keep changing opinions about any specific event. If divine scriptures are used and abused by mankind why can't people manipulate historical accounts? Did scientists not do hanki panki at times by planting evidences? So don't use suspicious data to judge divine messengers.
Why are you going in science and scientists and their hanki panki bussiness? Are they not allowing you to question their experiments/ results/hypothesis?? do you not have freedom to question them?? Why are you comparing a science manuscript with a religious book/statements? irrelevant and irrational comparisons Mughal., You can not compare Scientists and these Prophets. they are different beasts with different philosophy
I am at liberty to use any data that fits the stated criterion because I have established a solid criterion but you people are not. This should start ringing bells that there is something fundamentally wrong with your ways of thinking. So please educate yourselves and stop acting like mullahs. Show you have something solid to stand upon other than what I have stated if you must disagree with me.

regards and all the best.
you sound very angry there Mughal. Off course you have liberty and you must have the freedom to say whatever you like to say. Anyways ..I am glad to read you and let me scan through your others posts in this thread.. So did you complete the Quran translation project??

with best wishes
yeezevee
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by manfred »

yeezevee,

it is good that Mughal at least tried to discuss things, as opposed to merely post chunks of his texts and and run. Sadly, as you have noticed, he seems to have taken some responses as personal attacks and has got angry. He has not replied to a number of questions and appears to have left the thread.

Still, I appreciate the effort he has made to engage in discussions and I understand how painful some of this can be for him. Hopefully he will return soon.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by yeezevee »

Hombre wrote:I give credit to our friend mughal. His bottom line argument (and objective ) is, for non-Muslims to understand the Quran, they have to, either convert, or outright believe in Islam, and blindly accept everything written in the Quran.
Hello Hombre"., I don't believe that but I am willing to accept if mughal puts out those words in his post..
The problem is, once one does accept Islam - then, all discussions or further inquiries about the Quran and its meaning are foreclosed, and questions are forbidden.
That may be true with conventional Islam but our mughal born In Islam., went out of Islam and came back with NEW QURAN which is completely different from all other Qurans and its translations. Off course he uses same Arabic Quran.

Did you read mughal's translated version?? Off course I fully understand that mughal's neck will not be on his body in many Islamic nations if he proclaims his Quran as the real one and rest are Hershey
that is his objective here. Believe in Islam, and you won't need to ask more question`

Yak!!!!!!!
I don't think so., mughal is writing in to FFI since its birth and that was some 12 years back. I think his objectives are different. He is not here to convert the readers in to Islam.

with best wishes
yeezevee
Last edited by yeezevee on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by yeezevee »

manfred wrote:yeezevee,

it is good that Mughal at least tried to discuss things, as opposed to merely post chunks of his texts and and run. Sadly, as you have noticed, he seems to have taken some responses as personal attacks and has got angry. He has not replied to a number of questions and appears to have left the thread.

Still, I appreciate the effort he has made to engage in discussions and I understand how painful some of this can be for him. Hopefully he will return soon.
That is OK., people get angry all the time., May be his coffee became cold when he was posting that response so he threw bit of his cold coffee anger in to the post. But I am glad you think that Mughal is at least trying to discuss things. Well as far as chunks of his texts are concerned., I was under the impression they were his Quran translation posts.

with best wishes
yeezevee
Mughal
Posts: 872
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:45 am
Location: i/g
Contact:

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by Mughal »

Dear friends, as I have explained already I am working on the quranic interpretation and have very limited time on my hands so I cannot be with you so long as this work carries on. I hav enot yet completed quranic interpretation and even after I complete it I will have to go over it to see if any revision is needed here and there.

As for the claim that the quran cannot be produced by anyone other than Allah, that is true because the quran contains information that could only come from God. However you need to be able to realise quite a few things before you could make sense of this statement.

As for surah like challenge, one first of all has to understand it as to what is really means. One has to look up the root and then concepts attached to that root and then come up with the answer. In Arabic language roots are attached concepts and then words are made from roots which convey concepts as subject or objects, verbs and adverbs etc etc.

As for producing some verses of the quran, that was point made by me even in posts very long ago. The point was that a lot of verses are quoted by God and they are only word of God as quotations ie God is reporting what other said or did. These are human words and God is quoting of which the quran is full. Look at what Adam said, Noah said, Abraham said, Moses said, Jesus said, Muhammad said etc etc. One will also find what Iblees said, what chiefs of nation of Noah said, What Pharaoh and his chiefs said etc etc.

Can you people therefore not see that the quran is not challenging anyone to produce a few verses like the quran? If surah like challenge meant what you and the mullahs you support think then was that not easy for people at the time to say the prophet, here are verses from the quran itself which prove you wrong. So stop being foolish and learn the quran so that you could see what the quran is really saying. By the way don't learn the quran from ignorant and foolish mullahs. God has given you brain and senses and bodies so that if you wanted you could use them properly.

The quran is challenging mankind about a social system like islam.

It begins the challenge with proof and proving and that is what surah 57 is all about.

I want all of you to define proof for me ie what exactly is a proof in your view? Before anyone could ask anyone for proof one has to define what proof is. Let see if any of you have any idea what proof is.

When you know what the proof is then look into the quran and see for yourselves if the quran stands or falls as a proof.

This is going to be interesting.

Good luck and all the best.



viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15505&p=201876#p201876" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Mughal on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by yeezevee »

Mughal wrote:Dear friends, ..................
has humanity understood the quran properly?
Good luck and all the best.
dear Mughal you have started this thread with a heading " has humanity understood the quran properly?"

A better heading for you to discuss and debate is "has humanity TRANSLATED the quran properly?"

The way you are exploring Islam/Quran now a days, that would be an appropriate heading.

with best wishes and happy new year.
yeezevee
yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: has humanity understood the quran properly?

Post by yeezevee »

Mughal wrote:Dear friends, ..................
has humanity understood the quran properly?
Good luck and all the best.
dear Mughal Here is the NEW QURAN FOR YOU ..
http://one-heaven.org/sacred_texts/book/Al_Sufian/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Table of Contents

Sura 1 - The Opening (Al-Fatihah)

Sura 2 - The Way (Al-Sufian)

Sura 3 - The Narrative (Al-Qasas)

Sura 4 - The Creator (Al-Khaliq)

Sura 5 - The Manifest (Az-Zahir)

Sura 6 - The Unmanifest (Al-Batin)

Sura 7 - The Great (Al-Kabir)

Sura 8 - The Small (Al-Sagir)

Sura 9 - The Singer (Al-Mugni)

Sura 10 - The Sun (Al-Shams)

Sura 11 - The Moon (Al-Qamar)

Sura 12 - The World (Al-Dunya)

Sura 13 - The Constellations (Al-Buruj)

Sura 14 - The Animals (Al-Hayawaan)

Sura 15 - The Life (Al-Hayy)

Sura 16 - The Death (Al-Mumit)

Sura 17 - The Funeral (Al-Janaaza)

Sura 18 - The Male (Al-Zakar)

Sura 19 - The Female (Al-Untha)

Sura 20 - The Food (Al-Ma'kulat)

Sura 21 - The Water (Al-Maa)

Sura 22 - The Parents (Al-Asula)

Sura 23 - The Children (Al-Atfaal)

Sura 24 - The Neighbour (Al-Mugib)

Sura 25 - The Knowledge (Al-Ailma)

Sura 26 - The Word (Al-Kalima)

Sura 27 - The Logic (Al-Mantaq)

Sura 28 - The Numbers (Al-Muhsi)

Sura 29 - The Cure (Al-Ilaj)

Sura 30 - The Poets (Ash-Shu`ara)

Sura 31 - The Law (Al-Hakam)

Sura 32 - The Almanac (Al-Almanak)

Sura 33 - The Culture (Al-Gami)

Sura 34 - The Time (As-Sabur)

Sura 35 - The Study (Al-Darassa)

Sura 36 - The Scholar (Al-Alim)

Sura 37 - The Academy (Al-Madrasah)

Sura 38 - The Perfection (Al-Quddus)

Sura 39 - The Love (Al-Wadud)

Sura 40 - The Tree of Life (Shajarat Al-Hayah)

Sura 41 - The Wisdom (Al-Hakim)

Sura 42 - The Soul (Al-Ruh)

Sura 43 - The Good (Al-Sabah)

Sura 44 - The Evil (Al-Shirriir)

Sura 45 - The Self (Al-Nafs)

Sura 46 - The Choice (Al-Khiyaar)

Sura 47 - The Volition (Al-Raghba)

Sura 48 - The Abstinence (Al-Imtana`a)

Sura 49 - The Action (Al-Amil)

Sura 50 - The Transgression (Al-Aonaba)

Sura 51 - The Belief (Al-Iman)

Sura 52 - The Unbelief (Al-Kafirun)

Sura 53 - The Angels (Al-Malak)

Sura 54 - The Spirits (Al-Jinn)

Sura 55 - The Paradise (Al-Jannah)

Sura 56 - The Abyss (Al-Jahannam)

Sura 57 - The Calamity (Ar-Bilaa)

Sura 58 - The Obstacle (Al-Aqaba)

Sufa 59 - The Miracle (Al-Mu jiza)

Sura 60 - The Prophets (Al-Anbiya)

Sura 61 - The Offering (As-Sami)

Sura 62 - Day of Judgment (Yawm al-Din)

Sura 63 - Day of Redemption (Yawm al-Fidaa)

Sura 64 - End of Days (Yawm al-Qiyamah)

Sura 65 - The Messenger (Al-Rasoul)

Sura 66 - The Sacred Altar (Al-Baqa)

Sura 67 - UbUr

Sura 68 - Abraham

Sura 69 - Babylon (Babel)

Sura 70 - Marab (Ma'Rab)

Sura 71 - Moses (Musa)

Sura 72 - The Yahudah (Al-Yahuda)

Sura 73 - Jeremiah (Irmiyya)

Sura 74 - The Persians

Sura 75 - Jerusalem (Al-Quds)

Sura 76 - Rome (Ruma)

Sura 77 - Joseph (Yusuf)

Sura 78 - Jesus (Isa)

Sura 79 - Antioch (Antakiya)

Sura 80 - Christians (Masiihiy)

Sura 81 - Manes

Sura 82 - The Sabians (Al-Saba'a)

Sura 83 - The City (Al-Madinah)

Sura 84 - The Struggle (Al-Jihad)

Sura 85 - The Disposition (Al-Fitra)

Sura 86 - The Neat (Al-Nazif)

Sura 87 - The Purity (Al-Saffaa)

Sura 88 - The Heart (Al-Qalb)

Sura 89 - The Beauty (Al-Jamaal)

Sura 90 - The Meditation (Al-Muraqaba)

Sura 91 - The Modesty (Al-Azim)

Sura 92 - The Gentle (Al-Latif)

Sura 93 - The Merciful (Ar-Rahim)

Sura 94 - The Invocation (Al-Dhikr)

Sura 95 - The Homage (Al-Salah)

Sura 96 - The Fast (Al-Sawm)

Sura 97 - The Places (Al-Maqaamat)

Sura 98 - The Pilgrimage (Al-Hajj)

Sura 99 - The Remission (Al-Ibraa)

Sura 100 - The Repentance (At-Taubah)

Sura 101 - The Forgiveness (Al-Gaffar)

Sura 102 - The Imposters (Al-Daggal)

Sura 103 - Uthman

Sura 104 - The Owner (Al-Mulk)

Sura 105 - The Authority (Al-Ijazah)

Sura 106 - The Leader (Al-Hadi)

Sura 107 - The King (Al-Malik)

Sura 108 - The Wealth (Al-Gani)

Sura 109 - The Scribe (Al-Qalam)

Sura 110 - The Council (Ash-Shura)

Sura 111 - The Ranks (As-Saff)

Sura 112 - The Measure (Al-Wahid)

Sura 113 – The Provider (Ar-Razzaq)

Sura 114 - The Trade (Al-Tijaara)

Sura 115 - The Ally (Al-Ahzab)

Sura 116 - The Enemy (Al-Aduw)

Sura 117 - The Truth (Al-Haqq)

Sura 118 - The Justice (Al-Adl)

Sura 119 - The Honorable (Al-Aziz)

Sura 120 - The Courage (Al-Matin)

Sura 121 - The Sacrifice (Al-Shahiid)

Sura 122 - The Property (Al-Amlak)

Sura 123 - The Contribution (Al-Zakat)

Sura 124 - The Guardian (Al-Muhaymin)

Sura 125 - The Heir (Al-Warif)

Sura 126 - The Slave (Ar-Abd)

Sura 127 - The Thief (Al-Sariq)

Sura 128 - The Sorcery (Al-Sihr)

Sura 129 - The Abaser (Al-Khafid)

Sura 130 - The Debt (Al-Dayn)

Sura 131 - The Covenant (al-Mithaq)

Sura 132 - The Field (Al-Haql)

Sura 133 - The Cattle (Al-An am)

Sura 134 - The Senior (Al-Akbar)

Sura 135 - The Union (Al-Ittihad)

Sura 136 - The Release (Al-Talak)

Sura 137 - The Permitted (Al-Halal)

Sura 138 - The Forbidden (Al-Haraam)

Sura 139 - The Corrupt (Al-Fasiq)

Sura 140 - The Jurist (Al-Faqih)

Sura 141 - The Witness (As-Sahid)

Sura 142 - The Evidence (Al-Dalil)

Sura 143 - The Penalty (Al-Uquba)

Sura 144 - The People (Al-Nas)
Please go through all chapters., it may help you translation
Post Reply