QS. 16:79 ; Birds Can Fly, Really Because Evolution?

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
AhmedBahgat

Re: QS. 16:79 ; Birds Can Fly, Really Because Evolution?

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Thank you iffo

Good on you kafir, welcome to hell

Cheers

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Thank you iffo

Cheers
AhmedBahgat.. how are you doing?? .. glad to read you., I don't post in FFI for reasons that i don't want go in to but you are an exceptional web friend that i love write against your posts .. so i write this for you..

what you said here " Good on you kafir, welcome to hell" is wrong.. That implies .. you are already in hell and you are welcoming iffo in to hell..

Are you in hell?

with best wishes
yeezevee

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Cheers
yeezevee wrote:AhmedBahgat.. how are you doing?? .. glad to read you., I don't post in FFI for reasons that i don't want go in to but you are an exceptional web friend that i love write against your posts .. so i write this for you..
Habiby yekee, not in a homosexual way, haha
yeezevee wrote:what you said here " Good on you kafir, welcome to hell" is wrong .. That implies .. you are already in hell and you are welcoming iffo in to hell..

Are you in hell?

with best wishes
yeezevee

hmmm, yekee, I hoped during this period you worked a bit on your IQ, how the hell I can be in hell and writing on FFI?

I need a logical answer please

Cheers

iffo

Post by iffo »

Cheers

Baghat I would like you to join me my friend in educating people and clean this world from Islam. Please go to my site.
http://what-is-islam.co/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by iffo on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

yeezevee wrote:I don't post in FFI for reasons that i don't want go in to but you are an exceptional web friend that i love write against your posts .. so i write this for you..
Let us lay out facts on the table. You had a problem with moderators taking down Mughal's translations. Ideally any person would do that because Mughal was simply posting like a robot without bothering to engage people and explain why he thinks his translations are correct . It is no better than spamming the forum.

Mughal when warned, got into discussion so the move to warn him at least got him to talk to people. You protested this move and Manfred agreed and allowed Mughal to post his translations just for your sake and for the sake of tolerating freedom of speech.

He then banned you which I think was unfair. I discussed with him and he then lifted the ban on you immediately so he did amend his actions. You do not have any reason to NOT post here . If you do not post here for some other reasons please put them on the board so that we can sort it out. If you are still holding a grudge on people here for the reasons mentioned above then you simply have an ego problem.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.