Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
skynightblaze

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by skynightblaze »

AhmedBahgat wrote:SkyArseAblase

if you want to reply to the hadith using the hadith then you can only use hadith from the same book where I posted hadiith

for example, if I post hadith from Bukhari and you want to defend it, then you have only two sourses to bring evidences from

Quran and Bukhari book

for example, if I post hadith from your male lover Abu Dawood, and you want to defend it, then you have only two sourses to bring evidences from

Quran and Abu Dawood book

do you understand, esteemed friend?
What a confused arse you are!!.Let me clarify my line of thinking.To prove Bukhari wrong you need to prove that he contradicted 5:33 or 16:126. He didnt contradict 5:33 as explained above. Bukhari's account doesnt match 16:126 and hence we need to consider 2 cases:

case 1
Bukhari lied the entire thing

OR

case 2
Bukhari missed some information that would answer your questions and thereby confirm with verse 16:126.

You went with case 1 but there is a possibility that Bukhari didnt lie the entire thing and missed some information.You conveniently neglected this possibility.Now to see whether Bukahri missed some information I have to resort to other hadiths because quran doesnt mention the incident so only way is other hadiths. The other hadiths state the same things that Bukhari said with some additions which clarify your question and hence we come to the conclusion of case 2 i.e He missed some information but didnt lie entirely.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

skynightblaze wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:SkyArseAblase

if you want to reply to the hadith using the hadith then you can only use hadith from the same book where I posted hadiith

for example, if I post hadith from Bukhari and you want to defend it, then you have only two sourses to bring evidences from

Quran and Bukhari book

for example, if I post hadith from your male lover Abu Dawood, and you want to defend it, then you have only two sourses to bring evidences from

Quran and Abu Dawood book

do you understand, esteemed friend?
What a confused arse you are!!.Let me clarify my line of thinking.To prove Bukhari wrong you need to prove that he contradicted 5:33 or 16:126. He didnt contradict 5:33 as explained above. Bukhari's account doesnt match 16:126 and hence we need to consider 2 cases:

case 1
Bukhari lied the entire thing

OR

case 2
Bukhari missed some information that would answer your questions and thereby confirm with verse 16:126.

You went with case 1 but there is a possibility that Bukhari didnt lie the entire thing and missed some information.You conveniently neglected this possibility.Now to see whether Bukahri missed some information I have to resort to other hadiths because quran doesnt mention the incident so only way is other hadiths. The other hadiths state the same things that Bukhari said with some additions which clarify your question and hence we come to the conclusion of case 2 i.e He missed some information but didnt lie entirely.

Look like you are in love with Bukhari

how about you find a photo of him then musterbate on it

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:@BAHGAT

In quran there are plenty of verses which say obey Allah and his messenger. Obeying Allah is obeying quran but how are you supposed obey Muhhamad? I hope you dont tell me that from quran we obey muhhamad because you would be shooting your foot.
You tried to cope out of this issue quoting quranic verses instructing us to follow Ibrahim . You further said that there is no hadith to follow Ibrahim and yet the verse tells us to follow him. This is no good explanation. From where and how are you going to follow muhhamad? That question still remains unanswered.
Idiot, the Quran said any prophet must be obeyed, i.e. obeying them in the way to Allah

dismiss yourself
How does this answer my question you fool? Explain the statement "i.e. obeying them in the way to Allah" with an example.I want to reach a way to Allah but how do I obey him? There should be something that Muhhamad must have said so that I can obey him.Btw way to Allah is attained by following quran . Right? If not then it would mean that Muhhamad brought something new that Allah didnt tell in his book.
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

skynightblaze wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:@BAHGAT

In quran there are plenty of verses which say obey Allah and his messenger. Obeying Allah is obeying quran but how are you supposed obey Muhhamad? I hope you dont tell me that from quran we obey muhhamad because you would be shooting your foot.
You tried to cope out of this issue quoting quranic verses instructing us to follow Ibrahim . You further said that there is no hadith to follow Ibrahim and yet the verse tells us to follow him. This is no good explanation. From where and how are you going to follow muhhamad? That question still remains unanswered.
Idiot, the Quran said any prophet must be obeyed, i.e. obeying them in the way to Allah

dismiss yourself
How does this answer my question you fool? Explain the statement "i.e. obeying them in the way to Allah" with an example.I want to reach a way to Allah but how do I obey him? There should be something that Muhhamad must have said so that I can obey him.Btw way to Allah is attained by following quran . Right? If not then it would mean that Muhhamad brought something new that Allah didnt tell in his book.
A esteemed friend kafir like you has no questions to be answered, it is just the side effect of your sever itch

These books of man made hadith you dumb stipid bum, were invnetd at least 150 years after the Quran was sent, therefore there is no authority for it from Allah

dismiss you itchy pink arse, punk

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
A esteemed friend kafir like you has no questions to be answered, it is just the side effect of your sever itch

These books of man made hadith you dumb stipid bum, were invnetd at least 150 years after the Quran was sent, therefore there is no authority for it from Allah

So how does that answer skynightblaze's question? Where are Muhammad's instructions and commands which Allah did not tire reminding Muslims to obey?

Are those commands in the itchy arses?
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

Ahmed Bahgat wrote:A esteemed friend kafir like you has no questions to be answered, it is just the side effect of your sever itch

Ok then take it as a question using quran only. Lets shove the hadiths up our bums.Now tell me How am I supposed to follow Muhhamad? Your quran told you to follow muhhamad and yet you dont know you are going to follow him :lol: ???
Last edited by skynightblaze on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

Ahmed Bahgat wrote:Look like you are in love with Bukhari

how about you find a photo of him then musterbate on it
And it looks like you Bukhari masturbated on you too much on your face and thats why you want me to take revenge against him.Hmm that also explains why you couldnt took 16:126 as 16:33.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

skynightblaze wrote:
Ahmed Bahgat wrote:A esteemed friend kafir like you has no questions to be answered, it is just the side effect of your sever itch

Ok then take it as a question using quran only. Let shove the hadiths up our bums.
Good boy
skynightblaze wrote:Now tell me How am I supposed to follow Muhhamad?
Who brought the Quran?

Mohammed, therefore by following the Quran, I will be following Mohammed, however I know that this smple logic will be too hard for a dumb kafir hadith advicate bum like you to get it
skynightblaze wrote:Your quran told you to follow muhhamad and yet you dont know you are going to follow him :lol: ???
That is right punk, I am following Mohammed by following the Quran he was sent with

dismiss you bum

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

charleslemartel wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:

So how does that answer skynightblaze's question? Where are Muhammad's instructions and commands which Allah did not tire reminding Muslims to obey?

Are those commands in the itchy arses?
That is between me and sky, so get your itchy arse out of it and dismiss yourself

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

Ahmed Bahgat wrote: Who brought the Quran?

Mohammed, therefore by following the Quran, I will be following Mohammed, however I know that this smple logic will be too hard for a dumb kafir hadith advicate bum like you to get it

That is right punk, I am following Mohammed by following the Quran he was sent with

dismiss you bum
hahaha what a scholarly dum bum you are!! Here are the 2 statements

1) By Following quran you follow Allah

2) By following quran you follow Muhhamad

Doesnt that mean Allah=Muhhamad?? :lol:
You have proved here that Allah=Muhhamad :lol: you esteemed friend do dimiss your stupid arse

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

skynightblaze wrote:
Ahmed Bahgat wrote: Who brought the Quran?

dismiss you bum
hahaha what a scholarly dum bum you are!! Here are the 2 statements

You have proved here that Allah=Muhhamad :lol: you esteemed friend do dimiss your stupid arse
If you continue to ask these stupid question I will put you on ignore

Allah chose Mohammed as a messenger, and He revealed the Quran to hiom, so he delivers iot to the people, now, I am one of those poeple who recieved the Quran and believed in it, and by doing so I worship Allah by following Mohammed in the Quran

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

skynightblaze wrote:Here are the 2 statements

You have proved here that Allah=Muhhamad :lol:
If he could follow simple logic and understand what circular logic is, he wouldn't be a Muslim.

What amazes me is that while programming he must be perfectly logical, otherwise his programs would crash and never run. What happens to this logical mind when it comes to Islam? Is there some switch somewhere which turns off the logical part of his brain at the very mention of Islam, Quran, Allah or Muhammad?
Last edited by charleslemartel on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

Ahmed Bahgat wrote:If you continue to ask these stupid question I will put you on ignore

Allah chose Mohammed as a messenger, and He revealed the Quran to hiom, so he delivers iot to the people, now, I am one of those poeple who recieved the Quran and believed in it, and by doing so I worship Allah by following Mohammed in the Quran
Ok I will stop asking this question but let me tell you something that you can fool me or anyone but you can never fool yourself. Give it a thought on what I and charles said.This is the reason Why I left Hinduism.For say atleast a month I was defending questions from muslims and I could realize I couldnt answer the questions without resorting to lying ,Tu Quoque. I finally realized that religion is man made and not from any GOD and thats why I cant answer these questions.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

charleslemartel wrote:
skynightblaze wrote:Here are the 2 statements

You have proved here that Allah=Muhhamad :lol:
If he could follow simple logic and understand what circular logic is, he wouldn't be a Muslim.

What amazes me is that while programming he must be perfectly logical, otherwise his programs would crash and never run. What happens to this logical mind when it comes to Islam? Is there some switch somewhere which turns off the logical part of his brain at the very mention of Islam, Quran, Allah or Muhammad?
When it comes to religion emotions get the preference over logic.Thats the only reason I see.

ronyvo

Post by ronyvo »

Neveen don't let Ahmad Bahgat and BMZ confuse you:
THE TRINITY AND ISLAM
If one is seriously searching for his/her salvation, one must first establish a faith in unseen unlimited Power. The Jews, Christians and Muslims call Him God.
God, a Mighty Power, who is eternal, has unlimited existence, and posses powers beyond the limited Human mind.
“I am the Lord and there is none else.” Isa. 45-18b
“There is none like Thee, O Lord. Jer. 10-:6…etc
The Jews believe in God who will come to earth (the Messiah) to save their souls. They are still waiting, even though ALL prophesies, in the Old Testament have been fulfilled to the smallest detail.
Christians believe that the Messiah (The Lord Jesus Christ), the only true God has fulfilled those prophesies. The 3rd person (the Holy Person) is also God.
“that they may know Thee, the only true God.” John 17:3
Muslims believe in such a power called Allah.
Islam is an easy religion. One has to follow its 5 simple pillars and he/she is on the way to paradise.
What makes Christianity harder than Islam is the misunderstanding of the Holy Trinity.
First, one must believe that the mighty God who created earth and heaven and all what there are in them, who created the Human body with its very complicated systems, can do just anything.
So, it is not hard for that God to incarnate His Word in the flesh and come down to earth.
The Koran stated wrongly, in surah 5:116 that Christians worship three gods: the Father, the Mother (Mary) and the Son (Jesus). I don’t know where Mohammad got this idea from! Christians DO NOT worship the Virgin Mary.
The Koran states: “Behold! The angel said: “O Mary! Allah has chosen you and purified you-chosen you above the women of all nations.”
Also, “we gave Jesus the son of Mary clear (signs) and strenghthened him with the Holy Spirit.” 2:87
“And in their footsteps we sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Torah that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel therein was guidance and light” 5:46
But in surah 5:73-75: “They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three.”
Orthodox Christianity teaches that God is ONE substance, and three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holly Spirit.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God… and the Word became flesh and dwell among us.” John 1:1,14
Trying to clarify that lets us take the sun. It radiates rays (light), and heat. Three elements in one. One cannot separate the sun from the light or the heat.
There are many other illustrations to help clarifying the Trinity.
The Christian Creed starts with: ”Truly, we believe in One God…”
Christians make the sign of the Cross saying: “In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holly Ghost, ONE God, Amen.” Notice in the name not names.
Not because of the misunderstanding of Mohammad, gave him the authority to determine, change and establish what the Christians believe in.
A heretical sect of Christianity, the Choloridians, did teach such doctrine, and Mohammad could have encountered them in Arabia. For whatever reason, the Koran badly misrepresents Christian teachings.
But NOW we are in a complete different era. Era of intelligence and increasing knowledge which could help at least the Muslim scholars to realize and understand the mistakes in the Koran.
Because Muslims do not recognize the Holy Spirit, they cannot accept the Lordship and deity of Jesus:
“No man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.” 1 Corinthians 12:3
Islam looks upon the Holy Spirit as an angel. The Koran states that God has sent to Mary His Spirit (the Angel Gabriel):
“Say the Holy Spirit (the Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth”. Surah 16-102
The Koran states that Jesus was born unnaturally and performed many miracles including creation, but He did not die and was risen.
God is always referred to as “one” God in both the Old Testament and New (Deut 6-45, Isa. 44: 6-8 & 45:21-23; Cor. 8:5-6…)