Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Cassie

Re: Exposing a hadith worshipper (Neveen Salah Labib) Facebook

Post by Cassie »

There is no 'sin' in leviticus about menstruation. The only difference between Judaism and Islam is that the birds live or die. Otherwise, they are identical.

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... version=31" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"... In this way he will make atonement for her before the LORD for the uncleanness of her discharge."

Atonement implies a sin was committed or am I wrong?

Besides, what do you mean there's no difference between Judiasm and Islam when it comes to the treatment of menstruating women?

In Islam if a woman is menstruating, her husband can lie down with her in the same bed... and nothing changes except NO sexual intercourse. In Judiasm, even touching anything she sits on makes you unclean.

In Islam, a menstruating woman does NOT have to "atone" for her menstruating, in the Bible she has to.
account suspended for inappropriate language

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

@sky

and just to make the uncleanliness issue perfectly clear, a man, in Islam, becomes unclean after discharge of semen. Even if this discharge is due to a "wet dream" for example (no sexual intercourse), he still has to have a ritualistic bath. This is also "stolen" from the Bible.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

Both Islam and Judaism treat women as filth. If you think Islam is an advancement on Judaism in this regard, then it's not much of an advancement. Please take off your misogynistic eye-glasses. Don't treat women as filth for a simple bodily function that is necessary for the creation of life. You were born into this world because your mother menstruated.

I disagree that atonement in Lev 15:30 denotes expiation of sin because it explicitly states that it is for her discharge of impurity. The word 'kawfar' can mean purification or cleanse.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Hey goons,

I have a message for you from BMZ, but please do not reply to me, reply to him as I am only carrying a message from him to you and from you to him that is if you have anything to say:
BMZ wrote:I do not write at FFI anymore but sometimes I just read to see what the various goons are writing and I noticed you were talking to a few goons on Tayammum.

Here is something very interesting from the First Prophet of Ex-Muslim Kafirs, Ibn Warraq, another paralysed Kafir mind. In his book "Why I Am Not a Muslim", he wrote about the Tayammum carried out by the Jews:
The Thalmud tells that he who "cleanses himself with sand has then done enough"
Ask the FFI goons to have a talk with ygalg and other Jews. Jesus freaks have nothing on the Laws except a book which they do not really subscribe to. Next the goons at FFI will ask how to rub sand all over their face and the body? lol!

I don't think sensible Western readers appreciate the gibberish and nonsense from these closet-apostates. It is the so-called idiotic ex-Muslim fakes who indulge in the garbage written.

What this goon Ibn Warraq does not know is that Jesus did not bring anything new, had nothing new to offer and he gave no Scripture. The Laws were the same, only they had to be enforced again, as Christianity had pissed over the Laws.
Roflmao

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2309627/Why-I ... Ibn-Warraq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Salaams, mate

BMZ

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Hey goons,

I have a message for you from BMZ, but please do not reply to me, reply to him as I am only carrying a message from him to you and from you to him that is if you have anything to say:
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=7402099&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Give that Guy this video from the above link... Useless fellow.. and you too watch that robot..

yeezevee

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Hey goons,

I have a message for you from BMZ, but please do not reply to me, reply to him
Spoiler! :
as I am only carrying a message from him to you and from you to him that is if you have anything to say:
BMZ wrote:I do not write at FFI anymore but sometimes I just read to see what the various goons are writing and I noticed you were talking to a few goons on Tayammum.

Here is something very interesting from the First Prophet of Ex-Muslim Kafirs, Ibn Warraq, another paralysed Kafir mind. In his book "Why I Am Not a Muslim", he wrote about the Tayammum carried out by the Jews:
The Thalmud tells that he who "cleanses himself with sand has then done enough"
Ask the FFI goons to have a talk with ygalg and other Jews. Jesus freaks have nothing on the Laws except a book which they do not really subscribe to. Next the goons at FFI will ask how to rub sand all over their face and the body? lol!

I don't think sensible Western readers appreciate the gibberish and nonsense from these closet-apostates. It is the so-called idiotic ex-Muslim fakes who indulge in the garbage written.

What this goon Ibn Warraq does not know is that Jesus did not bring anything new, had nothing new to offer and he gave no Scripture. The Laws were the same, only they had to be enforced again, as Christianity had pissed over the Laws.
Roflmao

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2309627/Why-I ... Ibn-Warraq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Salaams, mate

BMZ
You can see for yourself why skynightblaze and others consider him nothing more than a troll. His post contains nothing but tu quoque. How does what he says defend the stupidity? It only seeks to prove that others were stupid too; but so what?
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

@Ahmed

Please convey my following message to him
BMZ you have really won my heart with your invincible trolling show. Again see how precise this particular post of yours is . There is no even a single hint of intelligence in it. IT cant get better than this.

Here is something to honour you mate that came right from the bottom of my heart and thats why I have decided to give you some rank and special status.

Only once in millenium a English poet and playwright like William shakespeare is born

Only once in millenium a scientist like Albert Einstein is born.

Only once in millenium a painter like Leonardo Da Vinci is born.

Only once on earth a troll like BMZ is born!!
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

Debunker wrote:Tayammum is just a "symbolic" ritual to take place of actual Wudu when water is hard to come by. Tayammum is the simple act of wiping "dry sand" on the face and two hands only....As I said it's only a symbolic ritual.
What do you mean by symbolic ritual? Do you mean you are not supposed to actually use soil? I dont think so . The verse is very clear and it says you are supposed to use soil . I think using soil will make me more filthy than I was before using soil.
Quran gives you a substitute for water but thats a bad substitute.
Debunker wrote: And women are not filthy. Sexual intercourse (with women) requires ritualisitic bathing for both the man AND the woman. (This is "stolen" from the Bible by the way). The phrase "if you touch women" means if you have sexual intercourse. Even in today's language touching a woman refers to having sexual intercourse... didn't you know that already?
Agreed but quran doesnt say so that women are supposed to clean themself too.ITs from the hadiths that we get this idea.The verse 5:6 or 4:43 is an instruction to men and not women.IS there any verse besides this that conveys the idea that women are supposed clean themselves after sex? Why only men are asked to clean creates a doubt.
Debunker wrote: And somewhere in this forum someone claims that women are treated like dirt in the Quran when they are menstruating. The fact is when a woman is menstruating NOTHING changes except for two things: 1- No sexual intercourse 2- The woman doesn't have to pray nor fast while she's menstruating. That's it. This is also "stolen" from the Bible with A LOT of modifications, because in the Bible, a woman is treated like a highly contagious leper as long as she's menstruating, and NOT only that, her menstruating is considered a SIN she has to atone for by burning a bird!
Leviticus 15:19-30
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... version=31
Well I aint a christian so there is no point in showing me what bible says. Anyway this is the reason why I find islam hollow. Practically what matters during prayer is your devotion and sincerity.Its totally mental and hence physical characteristics like menstruation shoudnt be a factor to decide whether to pray or not. I find it cheap that GOD is so focused on physical characteristics than on the spiritual. Women is isolated because she is considered as unclean even when there is no fault of her. Thats insulting to a woman.

I find this weird that GOD considers menstruating women as unclean when he himself is the cause of that. GOD likes cleanliness but still causes women to menustruate which is unclean according to him.Why create unclean things when you hate them so much?

I have another question for you. When you know that quran stole it from bible why do you still want to be a muslim?
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

@Bahgat

(Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 38, Number 4356)
narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:
Some people raided the camels of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him), drove them off, and apostatised. They killed the herdsman of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) who was a believer. He (the Prophet) sent (people) in pursuit of them and they were caught. He had their hands and feet cut off, and their eyes put out. The verse regarding fighting against Allah and His Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) was then revealed. These were the people about whom Anas ibn Malik informed al-Hajjaj when he asked him.

(Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 38, Number 4357)
Narrated Abu al-Zinad:
When the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) cut off (the hands and feet of) those who had stolen his camels and he had their eyes put out by fire (heated nails), ALLAH REPRIMANDED HIM ON THAT (ACTION), and Allah, the Exalted, revealed: "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Apostle and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is execution or crucifixion."

hahah here are the hadiths that expose your filthy arse. As per hadith of sunan abu dawud this verse was revealed after the prophet had already executed the punishment. SO if we are to take the hadiths as genuine atleast for the sake of debate then it solves the problem as to why Muhhamad ordered extra punishment other than what is mentioned in 5:33.

There is yet another problem with what you say . How do you explain the following verse in the light of 5:33?

Surah 16:126

And if ye do catch them out, catch them out no worse than they catch you out: But if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient.

Now What if someone carries out atrocities other than mentioned in 5:33 say like branding of eyes with heated nails? 5:33 doesnt allow you to brand someone's eyes with heated nails while 16:33 gives you the privilege to execute the same punishment of branding eyes with heated nails . SO we have an internal contradiction here.

Further how does bukhari placing the hadith under a irrelevant title prove that hadith is false?

The narration of this incident was reported not just Bukhari but by others too . One could be wrong but not all . Why would all of them lie? We see they differ each other in minor details but they dont contradict each other in this incident. All share the same story so it cannot be false.
Last edited by skynightblaze on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ixolite

Post by ixolite »

BMZ wrote:Ask the FFI goons to have a talk with ygalg and other Jews.
BMZ delivers yet another tu quoque. Image Pathetic.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

ixolite wrote:
BMZ wrote:Ask the FFI goons to have a talk with ygalg and other Jews.
BMZ delivers yet another tu quoque. Image Pathetic.

Some people are born just like that. IF its Allah 's wish that he troll everywhere then who are you stop him? :D

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

A dog only barks, donkey only brays, BMZ only trolls!! This is clear as day light I guess now.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

skynightblaze wrote:@Bahgat

(Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 38, Number 4356)
narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:
Some people raided the camels of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him), drove them off, and apostatised. They killed the herdsman of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) who was a believer. He (the Prophet) sent (people) in pursuit of them and they were caught. He had their hands and feet cut off, and their eyes put out. The verse regarding fighting against Allah and His Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) was then revealed. These were the people about whom Anas ibn Malik informed al-Hajjaj when he asked him.

(Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 38, Number 4357)
Narrated Abu al-Zinad:
When the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) cut off (the hands and feet of) those who had stolen his camels and he had their eyes put out by fire (heated nails), ALLAH REPRIMANDED HIM ON THAT (ACTION), and Allah, the Exalted, revealed: "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Apostle and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is execution or crucifixion."

hahah here are the hadiths that expose your filthy arse. As per hadith of sunan abu dawud this verse was revealed after the prophet had already executed the punishment. SO if we are to take the hadiths as genuine atleast for the sake of debate then it solves the problem as to why Muhhamad ordered extra punishment other than what is mentioned in 5:33.

There is yet another problem with what you say . How do you explain the following verse in the light of 5:33?

And if ye do catch them out, catch them out no worse than they catch you out: But if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those who are patient.

Now What if someone carries out atrocities other than mentioned in 5:33 say like branding of eyes with heated nails? 5:33 doesnt allow you to brand someone's eyes with heated nails while 16:33 gives you the privilege to execute the same punishment of branding eyes with heated nails . SO we have an internal contradiction here.

Further how does bukhari placing the hadith under a irrelevant title prove that hadith is false?

The narration of this incident was reported not just Bukhari but by others too . One could be wrong but not all . Why would all of them lie? We see they differ each other in minor details but they dont contradict each other in this incident. All share the same story so it cannot be false.

MyArseABlaze

don't you know that hadith evidences against the Quran are not acceptable in my book, however let me show you who is the stupid arse

Read the hadith in my comment again, you should read at the end that a guy named Abu Qalabah said that they deserved such punishment because of 5:33

you are dismissed you stupid punk

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

skynightblaze wrote: There is yet another problem with what you say . How do you explain the following verse in the light of 5:33?

Ignronat, they cannot be a contradiction between book a and book b, you styupid punk, you need a contradiction between book a and book a, how stpid you are

also you confused, 16:33 has nothing to do with 5:33, unless a stupid dumn bum like you thinks that they are related because each verse is numbered 33, hahahaha, see how stupid you are, let me now bring 16:33 in here to confirm your stupidity and confusionL

16:33 هل ينظرون الا ان تاتيهم الملائكة او ياتي امر ربك كذلك فعل الذين من قبلهم وما ظلمهم الله ولكن كانوا انفسهم يظلمون

See you idiot, 16:33 has nothing to do with 5:33, 16:33 is talking about those filthy kafirs who reject that the angels will come to them one day to take their souls

how stupid you are?
Of course, you stupid, it proves that the Books of hadith are only filled with Batil and contradiction, as well it has no sunnah in it
Read Bukhari hadith again you confused, and see how Abu Qalabah said that they deserved so because of 5:33, i.e. 5:33 waqs already revealed

you are dismissed

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

Hello Sky,

You ignored my comment that men also become unclean for being "Junub" (after semen discharge) regardless of sexual intercourse. In fact, the verse 4:43 begins with this instruction for men to bathe if they were Junub and never approach prayer until they bathed. So if you think that the Quran degrades women for their monthly blood discharge, then you should also think that it degrades men for their semen discharge.

As for symbolic cleansing I mean that using sand (or EVEN WATER) is NOT meant to literally clean, but rather to symbolize cleanliness. After all, if it's literally about cleanliness then a Junub man (after semen discharge) can simply wash his privates and that's it. But it's not literally about cleanliness and and the bathing requirement is a ritualistic one to symboblize cleanliness/purification.

I know you're an atheist but I thought you'd at least know that many religions have symbolic rituals for cleanliness. And if the atheists' claims are true, then religions have been stealing their cleanliness rituals from each other and modifying them to to suit their needs.

For example, and speaking from an atheistic point of view, the dry sand cleansing ritual could be stolen/modified from the Hindus who use holy ash to symbolically purify themselves.

@ Cassie

Do you speak Hebrew fluently? If yes, I hope you wouldn't mind translating these two verses for me:

Isaiah 40:22
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... version=31;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Arabic Bible uses the tem "ball" instead of circle. In Hebrew, is it BALL or CIRCLE?

Job 26:7
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... version=31;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Did this verse really say the earth hangs on nothing?

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

debunker wrote:@sky

and just to make the uncleanliness issue perfectly clear, a man, in Islam, becomes unclean after discharge of semen. Even if this discharge is due to a "wet dream" for example (no sexual intercourse), he still has to have a ritualistic bath. This is also "stolen" from the Bible.
hello debunker,

Are women dirtier than dirt?
O you who believed! When you stand up for the prayer, wash your faces and your hands up to the elbows, and wipe your heads and your feet up to the ankles; and if you are unclean then purify yourselves, and if you are sick or on a journey or the call of nature comes to anyone of you or you have touched the women, but you cannot find water then use clean soil, and wipe your faces and your hands from it (the clean soil); Allah does not want to put on you any difficulty, but He wants to purify you and complete His favor upon you, so that you may give thanks.
[Al Quran ; 5:6]
Why does the quran mention cleaning of the hands and face only? If one 'touches' a woman, the part that comes into the MOST intimate contact is DEFINITELY NOT the hands and face.
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

debunker
banned

Post by debunker »

Hello Piscohot,

Like I explained to Sky, it's not having sex with women that makes men unclean, it's the emission of semen. A man who had a semen discharge (with or without intercourse) is called "Junub" and must bathe not to "literally" clean himself but to symbolically purify himself. So washing with water is symbolic. Wiping the face and hands with sand (in place of water) is symbolic.

See the beginning of the verse 4:43

O you who believe! do not go near prayer when you are Intoxicated until you know (well) what you say, nor when you are "Junub"-- unless (you are) travelling on the road-- until you have washed yourselves; and if you are sick, or on a journey, or one of you come from the privy or you have touched the women, and you cannot find water, betake yourselves to pure earth, then wipe your faces and your hands; surely Allah is Pardoning, Forgiving.

Clearly, men become unclean when they're "Junub".

In Islam, semen discharge, blood coming out of the body (either by wounds or due to menses), deficating and urinating :oops: are all things that require ceremonial purification: washing with water or wiping faces/hands with dust. It's all symbolic. Blood/urine/semen, etc all these things are already inside our bodies, but once they come out they require ceremonial (symbolic) cleanliness rituals. I am NOT justifying these rituals. To me, rituals don't have to make sense. I am just trying to emphasize that it's not the women who make men unclean, it's bodily discharges from men (semen/urine etc) that make them unclean.

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

debunker wrote:Hello Piscohot,

Like I explained to Sky, it's not having sex with women that makes men unclean, it's the emission of semen. A man who had a semen discharge (with or without intercourse) is called "Junub" and must bathe not to "literally" clean himself but to symbolically purify himself. So washing with water is symbolic. Wiping the face and hands with sand (in place of water) is symbolic.
Why would an Almight god need a symbolic gesture? If the gesture is simply 'symbolic' then it should not have affect the prayer irregardless of whether the men 'purify' themselves or not. Right?
It is demeaning to women to have them mentioned as a reason why men need to 'purify' themselves before a prayer.
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

debunker wrote: Isaiah 40:22
The Arabic Bible uses the tem "ball" instead of circle. In Hebrew, is it BALL or CIRCLE?

Job 26:7
Did this verse really say the earth hangs on nothing?
These verses are not in first person form and therefore are not written as God's direct words, but rather the person's own understanding. Anyway, certainly beats the earth being spread out like a carpet, and that's supposed to be God talking directly, letter for letter. Funny part is that we can see where Muhammad, whoops, I mean Allah, got his mistaken notions from.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night